junk mail not un junking

before when an email went into the junk mailbox all I had to do was right
click it and say not junk. It then automatically went to the inbox. now I
have to use transfer to put it into the inbox. any ideas. TIA
0
Steven

Steven <cybernerd@verizon.net> wrote:
> before when an email went into the junk mailbox all I had to do was right
> click it and say not junk. It then automatically went to the inbox. now I
> have to use transfer to put it into the inbox. any ideas. TIA

The usual reason for that problem is that you have an incoming filter
sending the message to Junk. When you use "not-junk" on a message in Junk,
it is sent through your incoming filters. If one of those filters sends it
right back to Junk, it will appear to have just stayed there.

--
Katrina

0
Katrina

Junk mail not going to junk mail folder.
When I receive junk mail in my in box, I send it to the junk mail folder, the idea being that Eudoira will remember that directive and future emails from the same sender will be automatically routed there, and I won't see them in my in box. I checked the option "Automatically place Junk in Junk mailbox" But emails from the exactly same spammers keep reappearing in the in box That that redirect is ignored. How can I get this to work? I'm using Eudora 7.1.0.9 with XP/SP3 Thanks MS On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 01:16:17 -0700 (PDT), mstag <stagersound@gmail.com>...

junk mail not junking
I have set the "Trimming junk mail,remove junk that is at least 2 days old" on and still have to manually go into the junk box and delete it. Anyone else having this problem? Steven maguire wrote: > I have set the "Trimming junk mail,remove junk that is at least 2 days > old" on and still have to manually go into the junk box and delete it. The one possibility (I can think of) to solve this mystery without invoking the "B" word would be the Junk Mail Extras setting "Only remove junk whose score is at least ...". Maybe the messages that...

Junk mail in Mail
With Mail out of the training mode & in Automatic mode, does Mail remember the messages you mark as Junk? Or, do you have to go back to training mode to tell Mail what is junk? Because after training mode, I still get some junk mail & mark it as junk, & I'm wondering if Mail remembers that, as if it were in training mode. On 2007-05-29 13:28:36 -0400, One4All <dwerner@bresnan.net> said: > With Mail out of the training mode & in Automatic mode, does Mail > remember the messages you mark as Junk? Or, do you have to go back to > training mode to tell Mail wha...

mail junk-mail rule
For some reason, the junk mail rule is not working for one of my accounts--my primary account. If I reset the junk mail settings, it will work and properly mark a portion of the mail as junk mail, but after as I start to train it to recognize other junk mail, it stops identifying any of that mail as junk mail. Checking or unchecking the options for sender in my address book, previous recipients, or message is sent to my full name does not have any effect. This problem does not happen with my other accounts, though. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding this problem? -- Stop Ma...

Junk, junk, junk
I know an older man who drives to various businesses and recovers their scrap, often selling to metal yards and the like. Infrequently he comes across older computer equipment and I've built up a couple of systems for him in trade for network cabling and the few odds and ends I can use. Today I went by there and found two (2) older IBM machines that had been scavenged first by their original owning company and then by him. They're PS/2s and they're in sad shape, friends. All the cards pulled, cases broken, SCSI cabling pulled out with parts of the connectors sti...

Mail
Is this happening to anyone else? Within the last week, Mail is suddenly dumping a LOT of messages into the Junk Mail folder. Do you know why this might be happening? Messages are going there that have previously gone to my Inbox. Just curious. -- Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ Holy Order of the Sacred Sisters of St. Pectina of Jella "Always in a jam, never in a stew; sometimes in a pickle." A few pics from the Fair are here: http://gallery.me.com/barbschaller#100254 In article <barbschaller-277DF8.23293225102010@news.iphouse.com>, Melba's Jammin'...

mail() goes to Junk Mail
Hi, I tried to send email from my server using mail() but the email goes to @xyz.com junk mail folders. Why is that so? How can I fix it? Thank you, --Andre Phandana On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:53:18 -0500, "Andre Phandana" <aphandan@purdue.edu> wrote: >Hi, I tried to send email from my server using mail() but the email goes to >@xyz.com junk mail folders. >Why is that so? Have you asked the mail administrator of xyz.com? >How can I fix it? There's the flippant answer of "don't send junk", but it might be better if you posted an example of how...

Junk Mail Window
Is there a way to prevent Eudora from announcing new mail and opening the Junk window when there is no non-junk mail? Virgil <virgil@COMCAST.com> wrote: > Is there a way to prevent Eudora from announcing new mail and opening > the Junk window when there is no non-junk mail? Yes, that it doesn't happen on my installation. I think maybe you need to toggle a checkbox in the Junk settings, for "Junk mailbox is never marked unread." -- Kathy In article <1g7n8m8.oodhjrijen66N%kmorgan@spamcop.net>, kmorgan@spamcop.net (Kathy Morgan) wrote: >...

Why mails from my server considered as junk mail
Hello, After sendmail is installed and running, I was able to send and receive mails from/to internet. But I don't know why if I send mail to yahoo or hotmail, the mails will be automatically put into junk mail folder. I didn't do any change to the default sendmail configuration which came with RedHat Enterprise Linux 3.0. I am wondering why my mails are considered as junk mail. The only thing of my sendmail which is unusal is, The mail server is behind a router with NAT function. So my mail server is only configured as private IP address 192.168.1.10. The router can translate it to...

New Mail Announcement for Junk Mail
How do I get Eudora to stop announcing new mail on the occasions when all the new mail is junk and it is automatically put in the junk mail? I have the box checked that says "Junk Mailbox is never marked unread" so I don't think I should be getting the announce. Also, the mail indicator appears at the bottom of the screen until I look at my new junk mail. Steven Jacobsohn wrote: >How do I get Eudora to stop announcing new mail on the occasions when all >the new mail is junk and it is automatically put in the junk mail? I have >the box checked that says ...

Mail junk mail filtering problem
I just started emailing photos from my cell phone to my home email address, but I'm finding that they all end up in the Junk folder. I added the email address to my Address Book. I have the preference set to exempt emails with sender from my Address Book. The Trust junk mail headers set by my ISP is off. I even have a rule that changes the color for all people that are in my Address Book. So these emails arrive color coded as being a known address, the from field actually shows my name from my address book, but still they keep showing up in my Junk email box. I've clicked Not J...

Mail calls non-junk, junk
Somehow mail has gotten to calling most of my messages junk. I've clicked on them and chosen "non-junk," but it hasn't helped even though it is in learning mode. There doesn't seem to be a reset in the menus. Can I get rid of the junk settings by deleting: home/library/prefs/com.apple.mail.plist Will that reset the junk settings? What else will it get rid of? -- Charlie Dilks Newark, DE USA In article <cdilks-8E2569.10592129102003@news.fu-berlin.de>, Charlie Dilks <cdilks@nospam.net> wrote: > Can I get rid of the junk settings by deleting: > home/...

Mail.app and junk mail training
If I change the rules in Mail.app for junk mail to move the message to a Junk folder, the mode changes from "Training" to "Custom." My question is this: does Mail.app still adapt when I flag a message as Junk (or Not Junk), or does that only happen specifically when mode is "Training"? (I use email at home and at work on an IMAP account, and I'd like to leave the messages around so that both programs get a chance to evaluate them. But I'd also like to keep them out of the way, in a separate folder.) -- Tad Davis taddavis@ucwphilly.rr.com http://ta...

Mail automatically deleting junk mail
On my wife's iBook, Mail is automatically deleting junk mail as soon as she clicks on the Junk Mail folder to check the contents. I can't find anything in the preferences that would be causing this. Any suggestions? Thanks! In article <timmcn-52B943.23120425102006@news.iphouse.com>, Tim McNamara <timmcn@bitstream.net> wrote: > On my wife's iBook, Mail is automatically deleting junk mail as soon as > she clicks on the Junk Mail folder to check the contents. I can't find > anything in the preferences that would be causing this. Any > suggestio...

Web resources about - junk mail not un junking - comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows

Junking energy target is right
FORGET the conspiracy. According to section 162 of the Renewable Energy (Electricity) Act, the Renewable Energy Target must be reviewed every ...

Think Twice Before Junking Your Old Furnace
QMy most recent utility bill took my breath away. It was sky-high. I have read different articles in newspapers and magazines that say I can ...

Junking The Carriers – Obama’s Worst Blow To The Navy
When a crisis break out, the first question the President of the United States asks is, “Where are the carriers?

Genetics: Junking the idea of junk
GENETICS often progresses by breaking things. Early experiments used naturally broken genes—mutations—to work out the basic rules. Then geneticists ...

De-junking the office when suddenly... - Imgur
Imgur is used to share photos with social networks and online communities, and has the funniest pictures from all over the Internet.

Is there a big bubble lurking in startups; cos junking conventional accounting norms to talk up valuations ...
BENGALURU/NEW DELHI: Ask fast-growing Indian startups about revenue and you're likely to get a variety of answers ranging from annualised sales ...

Junking talks over separatist meet: Modi govt stops long-standing practice
The Modi government took yet another sudden foreign policy decision on Monday, with its decision to walk out of talks with Pakistan next week. ...

Man Gets Fined For Driving Parted Out Car Instead Of Just Junking It
Being a college student is rough, and sometimes you have to sell stuff you really enjoy just to pay the bills. For example, one guy decided he ...

Google Reportedly Junking Google+
Multiple sources tell TechCrunch that Google is finally, thankfully, blissfully considering dismantling Google+, the malformed social network ...

Taxpayer Advocate Says Tax Code is “Unconscionable Burden,” Suggests Junking the AMT
If there's one word that appears over and over in National Taxpayer Advocate Nina Olsen's 2012 Annual Report to Congress , it's "burden" and ...