f



New version 7109: Exception Access Violation!

The new "Paid Mode" version 7.1.0.9 is giving me the error shown
below.  This is happening when my PC is idle (I'm usually not even in
the room) and Eudora is automaticlly checking for new incoming mail.
Does anyone know a fix?

Thanks, MrBill

------------------------------------ 
Mon Oct 16 12:08:16 2006
7.1.0.9

Eudora.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module
mshtml.dll at 001B:7DE89D5B,
com_ms_osp_ospmrshl_releaseByValExternal()+685299 byte(s)
0
MrBill
10/16/2006 10:27:10 PM
comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows 10580 articles. 6 followers. bob234 (1) is leader. Post Follow

21 Replies
842 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 47

MrBill <NoSpam@NoSpam.Com> wrote in 
news:3j18j2tqfia0man1dvc9m6vpffgqonrghl@4ax.com:

> This is happening when my PC is idle (I'm usually not even in
> the room) 

Stay in the room and see if there's any difference.
0
Neon
10/16/2006 10:40:52 PM
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:40:52 -0500, Neon Knight <none@none.net> wrote:

>MrBill <NoSpam@NoSpam.Com> wrote in 
>news:3j18j2tqfia0man1dvc9m6vpffgqonrghl@4ax.com:
>
>> This is happening when my PC is idle (I'm usually not even in
>> the room) 
>
>Stay in the room and see if there's any difference.

You're no help at all Neon!  :)  BTW - this problem has occurred 5
times in the last 2 days - very frustrating!

- MrBill
0
MrBill
10/16/2006 10:47:00 PM
MrBill <NoSpam@NoSpam.Com> wrote in 
news:kt28j2pjqcnvc03q4fheatrpofakp05j5r@4ax.com:

> You're no help at all Neon!  :)  BTW - this problem has occurred 5
> times in the last 2 days - very frustrating!

You may want to roll back to the previous version and see if it goes 
away. Since there won't be any more updates to Eudora, (until the new, 
free mozilla based version happens next year) you may be better off with 
the previous version.
0
Neon
10/16/2006 11:06:10 PM
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:27:10 -0700, MrBill <NoSpam@NoSpam.Com> wrote:

>The new "Paid Mode" version 7.1.0.9 is giving me the error shown
>below.  This is happening when my PC is idle (I'm usually not even in
>the room) and Eudora is automaticlly checking for new incoming mail.
>Does anyone know a fix?
>
>Thanks, MrBill
>
>------------------------------------ 
>Mon Oct 16 12:08:16 2006
>7.1.0.9
>
>Eudora.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module
>mshtml.dll at 001B:7DE89D5B,
>com_ms_osp_ospmrshl_releaseByValExternal()+685299 byte(s)


Rats, now my wife's PC is getting Eudora exceptions - see below.
If I don't find a fix for this pretty soon, I'll have no choice but to
go back to the old version.

Thanks, MrBill

-----------------------
Mon Oct 16 16:00:15 2006
7.1.0.9

Eudora.exe caused an EXCEPTION_INVALID_HANDLE in module
ntdll.dll at 001B:7C964ED1, RtlRaiseStatus()+0038 byte(s)
0
MrBill
10/17/2006 12:27:04 AM
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:27:04 -0700, MrBill <NoSpam@NoSpam.Com> declaimed
the following in comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows:


> >Eudora.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module
> >mshtml.dll at 001B:7DE89D5B,
> >com_ms_osp_ospmrshl_releaseByValExternal()+685299 byte(s)

> 
> Eudora.exe caused an EXCEPTION_INVALID_HANDLE in module
> ntdll.dll at 001B:7C964ED1, RtlRaiseStatus()+0038 byte(s)

	ntdll.dll is a M$ file, not a Eudora file. Mine shows following
properties:

NT Layer DLL
5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)

	mshtml.dll is also a M$ file.

Microsoft HTML Viewer
6.00.2900.2963 (xpsp.060728-0003)

	I take it you are configured to use the "M$ viewer"; have you run
all the M$ updates?
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=84fc577d-f2d5-47b8-ab98-77ba7501b00b&DisplayLang=en


http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ff9bc431-01f3-48e8-9a58-d701d2e60c1d&DisplayLang=en

Overview
When visiting a Web page that uses a custom pop-up object, Microsoft
Internet Explorer 6 can close unexpectedly and generate an error in the
Mshtml.dll file. This problem occurs after you install security update
918899 on a Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2)-based or a Windows Server
2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1)-based computer. After you install this item,
you may have to restart your computer.

	No guarantee, but since both crashes you report are in M$ files, I
suspect it is something in the mail messages when using the M$ viewer.




-- 
	Wulfraed	Dennis Lee Bieber		KD6MOG
	wlfraed@ix.netcom.com		wulfraed@bestiaria.com
		HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/
	(Bestiaria Support Staff:		web-asst@bestiaria.com)
		HTTP://www.bestiaria.com/
0
Dennis
10/17/2006 5:25:30 AM
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 05:25:30 GMT, Dennis Lee Bieber
<wlfraed@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>	I take it you are configured to use the "M$ viewer"; have you run
>all the M$ updates?

Yes, I'm current on all WinXP updates.

>	No guarantee, but since both crashes you report are in M$ files, I
>suspect it is something in the mail messages when using the M$ viewer.

That could be, but this is a problem I never had with Eudora 7.0.1.0.
I guess it's not a big deal though since 7.1.0.9 is the last version,
if I continue to have problems I'll delete it and install the older
version.

Thanks for your help!

- MrBill
0
MrBill
10/17/2006 12:57:31 PM
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 05:57:31 -0700 MrBill wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 05:25:30 GMT, Dennis Lee Bieber
> <wlfraed@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> 
>>	I take it you are configured to use the "M$ viewer"; have you run
>>all the M$ updates?
> 
> Yes, I'm current on all WinXP updates.
> 
>>	No guarantee, but since both crashes you report are in M$ files, I
>>suspect it is something in the mail messages when using the M$ viewer.
> 
> That could be, but this is a problem I never had with Eudora 7.0.1.0.
> I guess it's not a big deal though since 7.1.0.9 is the last version,
> if I continue to have problems I'll delete it and install the older
> version.
> 
> Thanks for your help!
> 
> - MrBill

IF the problem is indeed occurring with the MS Viewer, you might try to
disable that. Even if only to see if that makes the problem go away.

Also, you might try switching off the preview pane in the mailboxes. That's
the only way I can think of that Eudora would even be *using* the MS Viewer
when you're not doing anything in the programme.

But I admit that if you're used to having a three pane layout, switching
off the preview pane is probably a bummer.
-- 
Frank
(xs4all dot nl is where it's really @)
                         www.xs4all.nl/~fmlekens/
Shakespeare-vertalingen: www.xs4all.nl/~fmlekens/Q1609/
0
Frank
10/17/2006 1:23:27 PM
In article <1sy6lzukxjll3.dlg@coconino.nl>,
 Frank Lekens <krazy.kat@seesig.invalid> wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 05:57:31 -0700 MrBill wrote:
> 
> > On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 05:25:30 GMT, Dennis Lee Bieber
> > <wlfraed@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> > 
> >>	I take it you are configured to use the "M$ viewer"; have you run
> >>all the M$ updates?
> > 
> > Yes, I'm current on all WinXP updates.
> > 
> >>	No guarantee, but since both crashes you report are in M$ files, I
> >>suspect it is something in the mail messages when using the M$ viewer.
> > 
> > That could be, but this is a problem I never had with Eudora 7.0.1.0.
> > I guess it's not a big deal though since 7.1.0.9 is the last version,
> > if I continue to have problems I'll delete it and install the older
> > version.
> > 
> > Thanks for your help!
> > 
> > - MrBill
> 
> IF the problem is indeed occurring with the MS Viewer, you might try to
> disable that. Even if only to see if that makes the problem go away.
> 
> Also, you might try switching off the preview pane in the mailboxes. That's
> the only way I can think of that Eudora would even be *using* the MS Viewer
> when you're not doing anything in the programme.
> 
> But I admit that if you're used to having a three pane layout, switching
> off the preview pane is probably a bummer.

What is this MS-Viewer of which you speak? I see there is an option to 
enable it but I have never done so. I had an exception violation too 
with 7.latest, when choosing a mailbox as I recall. It complained about 
inability to write to location 1.

-- tim
0
Tim
10/17/2006 3:40:48 PM
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:40:48 +0100, Tim Streater
<tim.streater@dante.org.uk> declaimed the following in
comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows:

> 
> What is this MS-Viewer of which you speak? I see there is an option to 

	Essentially -- the rendering engine used by Internet Explorer, the
file Explorer (if you have the "address bar" showing on file directory
windows you can actually enter a web URL and have it displayed),
Outlook, Outlook Express, etc. Eudora has the ability to use that engine
to display email contents.

	Problem with it is that it means active content in email gets
executed -- this is the way that many email viruses activated... And the
Outlook preview pane (possibly Eudora too, if the preview pane is
active) would /also/ execute the active content -- one did not have to
"open" the message.

	Since one of your messages implicated the M$ HTML code, it is easy
to presume the M$ viewer logic is being invoked.
-- 
	Wulfraed	Dennis Lee Bieber		KD6MOG
	wlfraed@ix.netcom.com		wulfraed@bestiaria.com
		HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/
	(Bestiaria Support Staff:		web-asst@bestiaria.com)
		HTTP://www.bestiaria.com/
0
Dennis
10/17/2006 5:00:03 PM
On 17 okt 2006, MrBill wrote in comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows:

> The new "Paid Mode" version 7.1.0.9 is giving me the error shown
> below.  This is happening when my PC is idle (I'm usually not
> even in the room) and Eudora is automaticlly checking for new
> incoming mail. Does anyone know a fix?

What antivirus software are you using?


-- 
Best Regards
Palle Jensen
Contact? catch me at ICQ no.:
Eight-six-zero-eight-six-zero-two-seven
0
Palle
10/17/2006 5:13:31 PM
On 17 Oct 2006 17:13:31 GMT, Palle Jensen <palle.nospam@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 17 okt 2006, MrBill wrote in comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows:
>
>> The new "Paid Mode" version 7.1.0.9 is giving me the error shown
>> below.  This is happening when my PC is idle (I'm usually not
>> even in the room) and Eudora is automaticlly checking for new
>> incoming mail. Does anyone know a fix?
>
>What antivirus software are you using?

ZoneAlarm Security Suite, which includes AntiVirus software.  Note
that I was using this before Eudora 7.1.0.9 with no problem.
0
MrBill
10/17/2006 6:59:07 PM
In article <3j18j2tqfia0man1dvc9m6vpffgqonrghl@4ax.com>, on Mon, 16 Oct 
2006 15:27:10 -0700, MrBill wrote:

> The new "Paid Mode" version 7.1.0.9 is giving me the error shown
> below.  This is happening when my PC is idle (I'm usually not even in
> the room) and Eudora is automaticlly checking for new incoming mail.
> Does anyone know a fix?


WAG - Are you using the new "Minimize to Windows System Tray" function?

-- 
Seth Goodman
0
Seth
10/17/2006 10:26:00 PM
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:26:00 -0400, Seth Goodman <seth_news@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <3j18j2tqfia0man1dvc9m6vpffgqonrghl@4ax.com>, on Mon, 16 Oct 
>2006 15:27:10 -0700, MrBill wrote:
>
>> The new "Paid Mode" version 7.1.0.9 is giving me the error shown
>> below.  This is happening when my PC is idle (I'm usually not even in
>> the room) and Eudora is automaticlly checking for new incoming mail.
>> Does anyone know a fix?
>
>
>WAG - Are you using the new "Minimize to Windows System Tray" function?

WAG?

I just checked and the Minimize to Windows System Tray is not checked,
should it be?
0
MrBill
10/17/2006 11:01:20 PM
In article <u4oaj2l601oh41bvdf3ipfh7de4d3u5nhc@4ax.com>, on Tue, 17 Oct 
2006 16:01:20 -0700, MrBill wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:26:00 -0400, Seth Goodman <seth_news@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> 
> >In article <3j18j2tqfia0man1dvc9m6vpffgqonrghl@4ax.com>, on Mon, 16 Oct 
> >2006 15:27:10 -0700, MrBill wrote:
> >
> >> The new "Paid Mode" version 7.1.0.9 is giving me the error shown
> >> below.  This is happening when my PC is idle (I'm usually not even in
> >> the room) and Eudora is automaticlly checking for new incoming mail.
> >> Does anyone know a fix?
> >
> >
> >WAG - Are you using the new "Minimize to Windows System Tray" function?
> 
> WAG?

Wild-Assed Guess. ;-)


> I just checked and the Minimize to Windows System Tray is not checked,
> should it be?

No.  I installed 7.1 yesterday, and selected Minimize to System Tray.  
Yesterday my system blue-screened ("Hardware error - system has halted") 
three times in one day - for the first time ever. (Usually I go weeks 
without a blue screen.)  Today I unchecked Minimize to System Tray 
(hoping not to have to back out of the Eudora update entirely), and no 
problems at all. Hence, my WAG that this might be your problem, too.


-- 
Seth Goodman
0
Seth
10/17/2006 11:24:18 PM
Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:

> > >Eudora.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module
> > >mshtml.dll at 001B:7DE89D5B,
> > >com_ms_osp_ospmrshl_releaseByValExternal()+685299 byte(s)
>
> >
> > Eudora.exe caused an EXCEPTION_INVALID_HANDLE in module
> > ntdll.dll at 001B:7C964ED1, RtlRaiseStatus()+0038 byte(s)
>
> 	ntdll.dll is a M$ file, not a Eudora file. Mine shows following
> properties:
>
> NT Layer DLL
> 5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
>
> 	mshtml.dll is also a M$ file.
>
> Microsoft HTML Viewer
> 6.00.2900.2963 (xpsp.060728-0003)
>
> 	I take it you are configured to use the "M$ viewer"

Then might it pay to turn OFF the "Use Microsoft's viewer" option
(within "Viewing mail" category),
and see whether that gives any relief?

-[ ]-

0
John
10/18/2006 12:34:09 AM
On 17 Oct 2006 17:34:09 -0700, "John H Meyers" <jhmeyers@gmail.com>
declaimed the following in comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows:


> Then might it pay to turn OFF the "Use Microsoft's viewer" option
> (within "Viewing mail" category),
> and see whether that gives any relief?
>
	That might be a start... and turning off the preview pane may be a
second...

	Since I've ALWAYS had "use M$ viewer" turned off, I have no
experience with the problems it opens one up to...
-- 
	Wulfraed	Dennis Lee Bieber		KD6MOG
	wlfraed@ix.netcom.com		wulfraed@bestiaria.com
		HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/
	(Bestiaria Support Staff:		web-asst@bestiaria.com)
		HTTP://www.bestiaria.com/
0
Dennis
10/18/2006 4:53:08 AM
Seth Goodman <seth_news@yahoo.com> wrote:

>MrBill wrote:

>> Seth Goodman <seth_news@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >MrBill wrote:

>> >> The new "Paid Mode" version 7.1.0.9 is giving me the error shown
>> >> below.  This is happening when my PC is idle (I'm usually not even in
>> >> the room) and Eudora is automaticlly checking for new incoming mail.
>> >> Does anyone know a fix?

>> >WAG - Are you using the new "Minimize to Windows System Tray" function?
 
>> WAG?

>Wild-Assed Guess. ;-)

And not to be confused with SWAG, which is a *Scientific
Wild-Assed Guess.

[And the first person that asks what makes the difference between
a WAG and a SWAG will be shot at sunrise.]
-- 
Ogden Johnson
(ne OJ III)
[Email to Yahoo address may be burned before reading.
Lower and dot the sig and you'll net me at comcast.]
0
Ogden
10/18/2006 6:21:14 AM
I don't want to shut off the MS viewer since I get a LOT of pages that
depend on this viewer to show correctly.  Since the problems are
continuing and nobody has suggested a fix that worked,  I've just
rolled back to 7.0.1.0.

Thanks to everyone for the effort!

- MrBill
0
MrBill
10/18/2006 4:26:34 PM
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:26:34 -0700, MrBill <NoSpam@NoSpam.Com> wrote:
>Since the problems are
>continuing and nobody has suggested a fix that worked,  I've just
>rolled back to 7.0.1.0.

Rolling back to an older version did not resolve the problem.  I've
finally figured out what is causing this FUBAR, the following link
explains everything:

http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/board/message?board.id=Antivirus&message.id=14502

- MrBill
0
MrBill
10/21/2006 2:40:34 PM
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 09:40:34 -0500, MrBill wrote:

> Rolling back to an older version did not resolve the problem.
> I've finally figured out what is causing this FUBAR,
> the following link explains everything:
>
> http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/board/message?board.id=3DAntivirus&=
message.id=3D14502

Oh yes, Zone Alarm (which I also use, but never a beta :)
has been quite annoying to Eudora in the past,
with one of its "urgent" updates disastrously interfering with
files' "modification time" stamps, upon which Eudora intelligently
relies to detect potentially corrupt mailbox index files:

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-6086095.html
http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t=3D201113&page=3D2
http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/showthread.php?t=3D8610

And poor Eudora gets the blame:

"I sat next to the Duchess at tea;
it was just as I feared it might be:
her rumblings abdominal
were simply phenomenal,
and everyone thought it was me!"

-[ ]-
0
John
10/21/2006 4:27:26 PM
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 11:27:26 -0500, "John H Meyers"
<jhmeyers@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>Oh yes, Zone Alarm (which I also use, but never a beta :)
>has been quite annoying to Eudora in the past,
>with one of its "urgent" updates disastrously interfering with
>files' "modification time" stamps, upon which Eudora intelligently
>relies to detect potentially corrupt mailbox index files:

I remember that, I also remember that ZoneAlarm was quick to admit
that is was their error and quick to fix the problem.  Most larger
companies NEVER admit their errors and will not fix their errors until
the next major update.

BTW - Next week I'll forward my error message to ZoneAlarm tech
support.  I expect they won't do anything about it as their AV has
been designed for Outlook and Outlook Express only, but who knows?

- MrBill
0
MrBill
10/21/2006 6:17:35 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

program error (exception access violation) in windows
> raised PROGRAM_ERROR : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION We have tried, in numerous ways, to come up with an ada library that can be used by c programs. The ada program needs to return a pretty large and ugly dynamic structure. For the sake of discussion, think of it as an array of structs (with pointers to dynamic sub-arrays). I've gotten it to work flawlessly under linux using shared libraries. I use a combination of importing malloc() and the Ada.Address_To_Access_Conversions package. In this way, I can malloc the correctly sized eventual c data-structure, and use the created access fro...

For new project
Dear All, I am planing to start the project for store keeping, in excel i have little bit good knowledge so i have explain the project compare to excel. 1. I NEED 2 USER FORM FOR , INCOMING MATERIAL AND OUTGOING MATRIAL, ONCE CLICK THE INCOMING METRIAL (BUTTON) THIS ARE THE FIELD ARE CONTAIN LIKE, DATE,MATRIAL NAME,INCOMING TIME,QUANTITY,REMARK , THIS ARE THE DATA IN SHEET1(I NEED IN ACCESS), OUTGOING MATRIAL, ONCE CLICK THE OUTGONING METRIAL (BUTTON) THIS ARE THE FIELD ARE CONTAIN LIKE, DATE,MATRIAL NAME,OUT GOING TIME ,QUANTITY,REMARK , THIS ARE THE DATA IN SHEET2(I NEED ...

Eudora (v 6.0.3) Doesnt Highlight New Mail. Always Have To Scroll Down To See New Mail.
Even with one new email, in the window showing who, date, time, etc, after receiving new email, the scroll bar scrolls up, forcing me to scroll down to see what new messages there are. Any fix for this? I would think it would highlight and let you view at least the first message, with later messages beneath that first one. On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 16:18:01 -0400, Connor <connor@huh.com> wrote: >Even with one new email, in the window showing who, date, time, etc, >after receiving new email, the scroll bar scrolls up, forcing me to >scroll down to see what new messages t...

Change mail box location version 4.21c Ms Windows
Hello, May be a classical question after change the computer : I had try to change the mailbox location (Option / general / Mailbox location) without effect. I control in Help / About Pegasus Mail / Info What is the efficient way to do this change on 4.21c ? Thanks ..... Philippe ....to answer suppress a e in freee.fr Philippe Marsault <philippe.marsault@freee.fr> wrote: > May be a classical question after change the computer : > > I had try to change the mailbox location (Option / general / > Mailbox location) without effect. I control in Help ...

MultiUser File Access using MS COBOL Version 2.20 on Windows Server
Our company wants to upgrade from a Novel Client network to a pure windows server. Unfortunately multi user indexed file access stops working on our legacy software: (DOS COBOL.EXE - Microsoft COBOL Compiler Version 2.20 (C)Copyright Microsoft Corp. 1982-87), which runs under ISAM: (NISAM.EXE - MS-ISAM (C) Copyright 1984, 1987 by Microsoft Corp Version 3.12) Is there a newer NISAM.EXE out there that might work? We dont want to upgrade the complier itself too far or we will have to convert all our existing code (which will be rewritten again in c# sometime after we are on the windows server)....

Locking up Windows User when accessing outlook exchange server with java mail class / Windows Nutzer gespeert nach dem Versuch auf OutlookExchange Folder zuzugreifen mit der java.mail class
{English} Hello, we have an exchange server here and I am pulling out the messages from the outlook folder to my database. That works fine. But there are some strange things happening. After a couple of times of testing the connection and opening the Store and the Folder, getting the messages, closing the Folder and closing the Store, my windows / outlook user gets locked. And I don't know why!!! Is it possible that i shouldn't have outlook started in the background? Beacause with the java.mail class I open the Folder in READ_WRITE mode that this interfears with outlook? Thx for ...

Having mailing list on MS Access and sending it through MS Outlook
I'm looking for information on if you could put down mailing list on MS Access and then being able to send an email to all of the recipients listed on MS Access from MS Outlook. thanks : ) billy. byonata86@yahoo.com ...

Eudora scrolls to new messages when new mail is downloaded
I am using Eudora 7.1 with a POP server and the following happens: - I have Eudora set to check email every x minutes. - I am reading an older email in my Inbox using the preview pane. - Eudora checks email and receives new mail. - After the mail is received, Eudora automatically scrolls the Inbox to the bottom so that the new mail is selected, and the new mail is displayed in the preview pane. The resulting problems are: - My reading of the older email is interrupted. - The older email is not even selected anymore, so I have to go hunt for it again to...

access MS-Access database in C# Windows Application
Hi, I am trying to access the MS Access database on my local machine in C# Windows Application in Visual Studio.NET. But it seems that it does not work. I use the Microsoft Application Blocks to access the database. I have tried 2 possible connection strings. ----------------------------------------- str_1 = "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=" + DBFilePath; str_2 = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" + DBFilePath; //SqlHelper is the class in the Microsoft Application Blocks SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery( str_1, CommandType.Text, SQL_str); --------...

Any MS Access that is NOT MS Access in WinXP?
Hi all, I have a small application for bookkeeping, actually working in Access with small routines in VBA. I want to rewrite it in Java, but I don't want to use Access anymore. I started looking for another database, but I found none. I already know (and used) MySQL and PostgreSQL (waiting 7.4), but as far as I know they are only daemon, and under windows they use a lot of memory and CPU time. It's like installing a Ferrari only to cross the road. Maybe an approach with loading the daemon at the start of the program, and quitting it at the end, but I don't know how ...

[News] New Versions of Wine and Parallels Put Windows in a Window
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 The Wine development release 1.1.18 is now available. ,----[ Quote ] | What's new in this release (see below for details): | - RPC over HTTP support. | - Improved support for upgrades in MSI. | - Debug symbols in WineDbg on Mac OS X. | - Many Direct3D code cleanups. | - Various bug fixes. `---- http://winehq.org/announce/1.1.18 Parallels: Bare-metal hypervisor in the works ,----[ Quote ] | Parallels Server allows Linux and Windows guest operating systems on top of | Intel-based Apple Macs and Xserves, but the future bare-metal h...

MS-Windows mail servers and PHP's mail() function
I have a contact form that uses PHP's mail() function. It recently came to my attention that (some?) MS-Windows mail servers may not properly process data given to the mail() function that's only newline-terminated. The mail() function takes up to five parameters: mail(recipient, subject, message, [headers [,parameters]]) The ones of interest here are the first four. The questions are these: 1. Since recipient and subject are not multi-line, and, from the web form, don't even contain newlines, is it safe to assume they need neither newlines nor carriage-...

Import mail archives from Eudora 6 for Windows to Eudora 6 for Mac
Good morning/evening everyone ! I am a french user of Eudora, and I encounter this problem : I precedently used Eudora on a Windows plateform ; and now I have bought a Macintosh (^-^) and I would want to recover my mail archives on the Macintosh. Is there a way to import these archives from the Eudora version which is installed on Windows, to the Mac Version ? Thank you for your help (and sorry, really, for my very bad english :/ ) Nakaori In <BBDC2EFB.936F%mad.youri@unseelie-court.net> Mad Youri <mad.youri@unseelie-court.net> wrote: > Good morning/evening ev...

exception access violation
Hi, I am compiling a program with gnat gps and I am receiving an access violation error. And my program crashes at this point. Exception raised >>> Exception Name => PROGRAM_ERROR >>> Exception Message => EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Does anyone know what this could mean? Thanks, jade On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 11:31 -0800, Jade wrote: > Hi, > I am compiling a program with gnat gps and I am receiving an access > violation error. And my program crashes at this point. > > Exception raised > >>> Exception Name => PROGRA...

Web resources about - New version 7109: Exception Access Violation! - comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows

CP violation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In particle physics , CP violation is a violation of the postulated CP-symmetry : the combination of C-symmetry ( charge conjugation symmetry) ...

James-O'Keefe-Parole-Violations - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
James O'Keefe, liar and scam artist, has been spotted in NYC in violation of his parole in Lousiana.

Civil Rights Violation on Video Pledge and Invocation - YouTube
Civil Rights Violation on Video Pledge and Invocation - YouTube

UAE Police issue more than 25,000 traffic violations involving lorries in Q1 of 2014 - The National
Police said several people have been killed in accidents involving lorries so far this year.

Russia closes 12 McDonald's restaurants over hygiene violations
Russia has temporarily closed 12 branches of McDonald's on health grounds and is carrying out more than 100 inspections, the US fast food chain ...

CFMEU implicated in threats against Melbourne contractor and site entry violations
Victoria's powerful construction union allegedly told a company it is on a &quot;hit list&quot; and would suffer industrial strife as payback ...

Report alleges labour violations at Apple supplier in China
Report claims dangerous conditions, labour violations at another Apple plant.

Hints of Eurovision vote violation against Russia
The head of Azerbaijan's state broadcaster has questioned the vote tally in the Eurovision Song Contest where it embarrassingly gave "nul points" ...

Nick Kyrgios issued code violation at Japan Open - The Courier-Mail Search Search
NICK Kyrgios has hit out at the Australian media following his loss to Frenchman Benoit Paire at the Japan Open on the weekend.

Nick Kyrgios issued code violation at Japan Open
NICK Kyrgios has hit out at the Australian media following his loss to Frenchman Benoit Paire at the Japan Open on the weekend.

Resources last updated: 2/13/2016 1:01:59 PM