Two Printers Different output

Hi Folks

Two Smasung printers (1510)
Two XP operating Sytems
Two copies of Eudora in Sponsored Mode

One eudora collects mail and autoprints it but leaves on server

One eudora collects mail prints it and deletes from server

HOWEVER the second copy of eudora prints the page
differently with about an extra cm which cuases two pages to print out

Nightmare , any ideas why extra space is being added on second printout

I have checked every setting possible and they all seeem to be identical

ANY IDEAS

--
Cheers
Paul  [Bluesky Marketing]

0
Bluesky

> Hi Folks
>
> Two Smasung printers (1510)
> Two XP operating Sytems
> Two copies of Eudora in Sponsored Mode
>
> One eudora collects mail and autoprints it but leaves on server
>
> One eudora collects mail prints it and deletes from server
>
> HOWEVER the second copy of eudora prints the page
> differently with about an extra cm which cuases two pages to print out
>
> Nightmare , any ideas why extra space is being added on second printout
>
> I have checked every setting possible and they all seeem to be identical
>
> ANY IDEAS

mmm just spotted I am using Eudora 5.2 on computer which prints properly
and 6.2.1 on the puter which adds a cm or two ....could this be the problem
anyone know where i can download 5.2 , it doesnt seem to be on the eudora
site that i can see

PAUL

0
Bluesky
3/15/2005 5:12:53 PM
Bluesky <spam@spame.come> wrote:
> Hi Folks

> Two Smasung printers (1510)
> Two XP operating Sytems
> Two copies of Eudora in Sponsored Mode

> One eudora collects mail and autoprints it but leaves on server

> One eudora collects mail prints it and deletes from server

> HOWEVER the second copy of eudora prints the page
> differently with about an extra cm which cuases two pages to print out

The second copy prints the text further down on the page but everything
else is identical, as if it thought the page was longer? That sounds like
an issue with the printer setup thinking the paper is a different size
than it is.

Are you sure the two printers are set up the same way? Are the two copies
of Eudora set up the same way? If you print mail when using the MS viewer,
MS IE's settings are used for printing. I don't remember if that applies
to printing from a filter, but I suspect it does. If one copy of Eudora is
using the MS viewer and one isn't, that might account for the difference,
or the two computers might have differences in how IE is set up to print.
If the printouts are not otherwise identical, another thing to check is
which font and font size is selected at Tools | options | fonts in Eudora.

--
Katrina

0
Katrina
3/15/2005 8:35:06 PM

http://www.eudora.com/techsupport/kb/2350hq.html

--
Ajo Wissink
0
> Are you sure the two printers are set up the same way? Are the two copies
> of Eudora set up the same way? If you print mail when using the MS viewer,
> MS IE's settings are used for printing. I don't remember if that applies
> to printing from a filter, but I suspect it does. If one copy of Eudora is
> using the MS viewer and one isn't, that might account for the difference,
> or the two computers might have differences in how IE is set up to print.
> If the printouts are not otherwise identical, another thing to check is
> which font and font size is selected at Tools | options | fonts in Eudora.
>
> --
> Katrina

You were of course correct you wonderful person , as soon as i adjusted
the settings in Internet Explorer everything worked perfect .... I just
wished
I had asked the question 6 months ago as thats how long this has been
bugging me on and off for

THANKS KATRINA !

Paul

0
Bluesky

Getting Eudora Mail to Apple Mail from A Different Computer
i have tons of email in my Eudora program on my old iMac which i need to transfer somehow into my Apple email program on my Powerbook. can someone PLEASE tell me how best to do this? i created a network between the Powerbook and the iMac but when i opened the Eudora program on the iMac, there were no messages in it. however, as soon as i disconnected the network, i was able to see all the mail in the iMac Eudora program. i have no idea why. perhaps someone would be kind enough to explain and also how to transfer all this stuff. thanx. Hi, > i have tons of email in my E...

How to setup: Opening TWO pdf docs in TWO DIFFERENT windows ?
I want to view two pdf docs simultaneously with Acrobat Reader 6. Currently when I open two pdf docs at the same time only one is visible. To view the other I have to toggle throzgh the window menu. How do I setup that for every new opened pdf doc a new window should be used ? Carl carlminter@mail.com (Carl Minter) wrote: >I want to view two pdf docs simultaneously with Acrobat Reader 6. >Currently when I open two pdf docs at the same time only one is visible. >To view the other I have to toggle throzgh the window menu. Or use Window > Tile or Window > Cascade. You don...

Import mail archives from Eudora 6 for Windows to Eudora 6 for Mac
Good morning/evening everyone ! I am a french user of Eudora, and I encounter this problem : I precedently used Eudora on a Windows plateform ; and now I have bought a Macintosh (^-^) and I would want to recover my mail archives on the Macintosh. Is there a way to import these archives from the Eudora version which is installed on Windows, to the Mac Version ? Thank you for your help (and sorry, really, for my very bad english :/ ) Nakaori In <BBDC2EFB.936F%mad.youri@unseelie-court.net> Mad Youri <mad.youri@unseelie-court.net> wrote: > Good morning/evening ev...

MS-Windows mail servers and PHP's mail() function
I have a contact form that uses PHP's mail() function. It recently came to my attention that (some?) MS-Windows mail servers may not properly process data given to the mail() function that's only newline-terminated. The mail() function takes up to five parameters: mail(recipient, subject, message, [headers [,parameters]]) The ones of interest here are the first four. The questions are these: 1. Since recipient and subject are not multi-line, and, from the web form, don't even contain newlines, is it safe to assume they need neither newlines nor carriage-...

Need to redirect two copies of a job to two different trays of a printer.
Hi , I have a very critical printing incidence, At one of my customer's premises, we need to print two copies of every invoice, and we need to direct each copy to different tray of the HP 4250tn printer. Can you suggest anything that I can do to achieve this? Or do you know any software that have the feature to avail it? Please guide ASAP On 28 Feb 2006 19:32:28 -0800, gres_manoj@yahoo.com wrote: >Hi , >I have a very critical printing incidence, >At one of my customer's premises, we need to print two copies of >every invoice, and we need to direct each copy...

Win32::Printer -> override the window printer window
Hello, I my application I would like to send the data to the default printer, without any user action, is it possible using Wind32::Printer module? Dave diavolo-verde@libero.it wrote: > I my application I would like to send the data to the default printer, > without any user action, is it possible using Wind32::Printer module? What did you find when you read the documentation for Win32::Printer, searching specifically for words like "default printer"? Paul Lalli Paul Lalli ha scritto: > diavolo-verde@libero.it wrote: > > > I my application I would like to...

How to compare two different columns in two different rows.
I'm completely new to SQL and this puzzle is over my head. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Table: Visits Columns: RecNo VisitNo EnterDate LeaveDate M1111232 V11112869 2008-09-23 10:25:00.000 2008-09-23 10:31:00.000 M1111232 V11112943 2008-10-24 15:56:00.000 NULL M1111233 V11112877 2008-09-23 15:53:00.000 NULL I have a table as described above. It contains several thousand rows ordered by RecNo by VisitNo. VisitNo is the key. If there is only one row for a RecNo, I want to bypass it. If there is more than one row per RecNo AND If the row immediately below the ...

Same code two different outputs
My project partner and I are working on a project using matlab. We are using the same exact code. Until now, the code has worked the same on both of our computers. She has Matlab student version 7.4 and I have Matlab student version 7.1. Just recently, she has made some minor changes in the code and sent it to me to work with. However, the code will not work the same on my computer now. I have had her send me the code several times. Each time, I don't alter it in any way, but it still won't output what she gets from her computer. All the functions, variables, and etc. are the same, bu...

two different outputs with polyfit
Hello matlab users, I want to use the polyfit function in matlab but get different answers with it. The minimal working example below illustrates what I mean. Can somebody please tell me why "p=polyfit(x,y,n)" and "[p,S,mu]=polyfit(x,y,n)" gives a different answer for p? And from the example below the latter gives the wrong polynomial coefficients. What am I overlooking? Thank you for your help, Toby --------------------------- %The function I like to fit: x = 1:20; y = 3+ 2*x; % curve fit 1 n= 1 p=polyfit(x,y,n) f = polyval(p,x); %curve fit 2 [pp,S,mu] = polyfit(x,y,n...

Two different coherency outputs
I am trying to compare two EEG signals in separate brain regions for coherency in a behaviorally-relevant frequency range before and after an event. The hypothesis is that the activity in the two regions would be more coherent at that frequency after the event than before. I'm using 2 test signals first to learn how to calculate coherence in Matlab: 4Hz and 4+8Hz. I expected to see a graph output showing coherence values at 0 for all frequencies except 4Hz, which would be 1. But, using mscohere gives me a graph where most of the values are up near 1. I've been trying to get a handle...

How to output differences from two files
Problem: I want to output the differences of two files, showing me those files that have been added, those that have been deleted, and those that have modified (their timestamps differ between the current day's file, and the history file). I would expect that it should be relatively easy to show the additions and deletions by parsing both the current day's file and the history file into separate arrays, and then comparing the two, outputting those records that exist in one but not the other, and vice versa. However, I am unsure how to rewrite the END section such that it would ...

RTF
Hi, Switched hosting providers. I have a script that worked fine on the old host, no changes to the script itself that deals with the RTF info, and I get a scrambled file. Still opens as RTF, but get a lot of the controlling information displayed in the file and the formatting is all messed up. I am thinking i has something to do with either the PHP version: went from 5.2.2. to 5.2.9 or maybe an Apache configuration, but for the life of me I can't find any reason for it and don't know where else to look. Any ideas would be much appreciated. What I get on the new host: onttbl=0C0=0...

Two plots in different windows.
Hello. 1. I suppose it's a trivial question, but I cannot find how to display two plots in the same time placed in different two windows. 2. Could you suggest, how to change the title of plot window (e.g. "Figure 1" to "My window name"). I mean - change the title placed in the top title bar of a plot window. Best regards, Peter. n, X t l a wrote: > > > Hello. > > 1. I suppose it's a trivial question, but I cannot find how to > display > two plots in the same time placed in different two windows. > > 2. Could you suggest, how to ch...

Exporting Eudora mail *with* attachements (Eudora -> Mozilla mail)
For compatibility reasons (I'm using a dual-boot PC with Linux and Windows, and found a way to share Mozilla (1.7.2) between both platforms)I've moved away from Eudora over to Mozilla to handle all my mail needs. I've found a (cumbersome and slow) way to import Eudora MBOX format mailboxes into Mozilla, but this doesn't include attachements. In Eudora each message seems to have a file-path which points to the attachement, while in Mozilla the attachement is included in the message itself, encoded in BASE-64. How can I convert Eudora mailboxes to include t...

Eudora 6.2.5.6, I have it in paid mode even now is free all Eudoras and no longer exists but it was working till two days ago, I can send e-mails from it but cannot receive as I have error 200 saying
Then apear a message saying: the server certificate was rejected for the following reasons : error unknown : then when I click appears : do you want to trust in this certificate for future sessions. then the certicate is displayed as follow: Certificate: Data: Version: 3 (0x2) Serial Number: 903804111 (0x35def4cf) Signature Algorithm: sha1WithRSAEncryption Issuer: C=US, O=Equifax, OU=Equifax Secure Certificate Authority Validity Not Before: Aug 22 16:41:51 1998 GMT Not After : Aug 22 16:41:51 2018 GMT ...

How to fit two different datasets with two different equations that share variables ?
Hello everyone, this is my problem : I have two datasets : dataset1 with x and y, and dataset2 with others x and other y The first dataset has to be fit with an equation, for exemple ax^2 + bx/c - (1/1+d) and the other equation for the second dataset is (ex + a) - bx^2. These equations are just exemples, mines are quiet more complicated. So the variables 'a' and 'b' have to be identical in the two fits. Is there a way to fit with lsqcurvefit (or other least square fonction) the two different datasets with the good equation for each at the same time while linking the two var...

VHDL: assignment to two different fields of the record in two different processes
To simplify design of the DSP system I have decided to describe the ports connecting different blocks (to be synthesized in the same FPGA) as a record. It resulted in a code, in which two different processes (each in one of connected blocks) assign values to the different fields of the same record. Unfortunately my VHDL simulator (namely: GHDL) recognizes this situation as the conflict, and sets the whole record to 'U'. Have I really overlooked something in the VHDL rules? It seems, that it should not be considered a conflict, as each field is driven by a single process. ...

i want to display two different voltage values on two different analog
i m a new user of NIELVIS ,PCI-MIO-16E-1.i want to display voltage values from both ACH0 and ACH1,simultaneously .So using DAQ assistant, the voltage value is getting displayed on the ACH0 channel but not on the ACH1 i.e even after adding it as a channelin the list." How are you displaying to the data? A numeric array indicator? Your best bet is to simply try some of the example programs shipped with LabVIEW and see if you can get any of them todo what you want. To locate some of the examples goto ... Example Finder Hardware Input and Output>>Daqmx>>Analog Measurements>...

how to create two windows of different colour
How to create two windows if different colour ritul wrote: > How to create two windows if different colour Just create another window class with a different hbrBackground or subclass the 2nd window of same class than the 1st one and handle WM_ERASEBKGND. ...

Sending Mail from Eudora Through Windows Live
My ISP recently switched over to using Windows Live to handle their email, meaning that I had to change my email settings for both incoming and outgoing mail in Eudora. (I use Eudora Light 6.2.3.4, just to clarify.) After a bit of fiddling, the incoming settings are working properly, but the outgoing settings are not. :/ Here is what they told me to use: Outgoing SMTP Server: smtp.live.com Outgoing SMTP Mail Port: 587 Authentication Required: Yes (Your Windows Live ID and password) TLS/SSL Required: Yes (Select TLS if available, if not select SSL) Under Sending Mail, I'v...

plot graphs in two different windows
Hi, is it possible to plot two graphs in two different graphic windows? And if so, how would I do this? Thanks Britta Britta Toll wrote: > Hi, > is it possible to plot two graphs in two different graphic windows? > And if so, how would I do this? > > Thanks > Britta try figure, e.g. figure(1); plot(x,f1); figure(2); plot(x,f2); >>plot(1:10); >>figure >>plot(1:10); "Britta Toll" <britta.toll@web.de> wrote in message news:eee5978.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, > is it possible to plot two graphs in two different graphic windows? &g...

Relating Two Browses on different Window ?
Hi All, I have two windows: - Windows1 has Browse1(Parent) and Browse2 (Child) - Windows2 has Form1 and Browse3(EIP), to do Insert/Update/Delete to Parent-Child data displayed on Windows1. Form1 is the Update Procedure of Browse1. I want to add this functionality : If I am in Browse2 (Child) in Windows1 and Hilghlighting one Item, then Double Click, the program should go to Windows2 and highlighting the same Item in Browse3. How can I do that ? Here is what I have done (but still not enough): When user double click on Browse2, then I Post(Event:Accepted, ?Change). In Windows2, I Select(?Br...

Two very different window.blur() results
http://home.nycap.rr.com/foryorisonly/site.htm The top one is very different from the bottom one. If you do not = recognize the difference scroll the images to the right. Not that the toolbar File | View is = enabled for the top blured window and disabled for the bottom. These are the same exact windows both blured using window.blur(); How = is it done? Well to tell you the truth I'd prefer it NOT to happen. I am expecting = a window.blur() to give the bottom window. Not the top. But yes that is the behavior I am = getting. When I use window.blur() can you suggest any way so that ...

Web resources about - Two Printers Different output - comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows

Grammy Awards 2016: Complete List Of Grammy Winners
The 58th annual Grammy Awards took place last night, and now we have a complete list of Grammy winners. LL Cool J hosted this year’s festivities, ...

Scalia's Voided Votes, GOP Obstructionism, and 'Potential for Chaos' Ahead: 'BradCast' 2/16/2016
The fallout from the sudden death of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia continues on today's BradCast . First, the GOP continues to coalesce ...

Apple Ordered to Help FBI Recover Data From San Bernardino Shooter's iPhone 5c
A U.S. Federal judge today ordered Apple to help federal investigators access data on the iPhone 5c used by San Bernardino shooter Syed Farook, ...

Samsung's Upcoming Galaxy S7 Rumored to Feature Water Resistant Design, Pressure-Sensitive Screen
Samsung is expected to unveil its newest smartphones at Mobile World Congress on February 21, and ahead of their debut date, several leaks have ...

American Airlines Unhappy With Gogo
Have you used in-flight internet before? It certainly brings back memories of those 28.8k modems at home, doesn’t it? American Airlines is not ...

Eagles Of Death Metal Make Emotional Return To Paris With Josh Homme
Eagles Of Death Metal's last show in Paris was tragically cut short when terrorists stormed the Bataclan concert hall and opened fire, killing ...

Oil Output Freeze Is an Agreement With a Catch
MOSCOW — As prices have dropped ever lower, smaller oil producing nations on precarious financial ground have regularly pushed their bigger brethren ...

Boutros Boutros-Ghali, first UN chief from Africa, dies
seattlepi.com Boutros Boutros-Ghali, first UN chief from Africa, dies seattlepi.com FILE - In this May 27, 1997 file photo, former United ...

Pee-Wee's Big Holiday
I am so fucking excited about this movie. Can. Not. Wait. Premieres March 18! Via Joe My God , who says... In case you are wondering, Netflix ...

Drake Looks Like a Ferret and Other Music Industry Mean Tweets
While Jimmy Kimmel's hilarious segment "Mean Tweets" may have originally targeted terrible people who callously insult celebs, it seems to be ...