Using FILTER to SEND QUEUED MESSAGES

As part of my FILTER rule, I would like to have Eudora automatically SEND
QUEUED MESSAGES which is Ctl+T.    Is there any way to EDIT the filter using
a text editor so that it sends the Ctl+T command?

Thank you.

0
fkissam

fkissam wrote:
> As part of my FILTER rule, I would like to have Eudora automatically SEND
> QUEUED MESSAGES which is Ctl+T.    Is there any way to EDIT the filter using
> a text editor so that it sends the Ctl+T command?

Generally, it is considered impolite to shout, i.e. to use
all-upper-case words, in newsgroups, especially in subject lines. It is
considered unnecessary as well.

Posting multiple messages on the same topic, too, doesn't raise your
chances of getting an answer. The few who didn't notice your first post
will be outweighed by those who are annoyed by the second.

Be patient, and help will most probably be forthcoming. Just don't
expect it to arrive within minutes of your posts.

--
Peter
0

Fw: Using Forth to send a windows message to a MS application (spell checking etc)
----- Original Message ----- From: John A. Peters To: win32forth@yahoogroups.com Cc: SVFIG ; The Human Interface Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 9:16 AM Subject: Using Forth to send a windows message to a MS application (spell checking etc) As you know Windows applications can call a spell checker. This spell checker is available to all most all Windows applications, or at least Microsoft applications like word and excel. Does anyone know -if- we can do the same from Win32Forth? In other words can we call a spell checker and ask it to operate on a file. The file in question might be one...

Sending Mail from Eudora Through Windows Live
My ISP recently switched over to using Windows Live to handle their email, meaning that I had to change my email settings for both incoming and outgoing mail in Eudora. (I use Eudora Light 6.2.3.4, just to clarify.) After a bit of fiddling, the incoming settings are working properly, but the outgoing settings are not. :/ Here is what they told me to use: Outgoing SMTP Server: smtp.live.com Outgoing SMTP Mail Port: 587 Authentication Required: Yes (Your Windows Live ID and password) TLS/SSL Required: Yes (Select TLS if available, if not select SSL) Under Sending Mail, I'v...

Others using my e-mail to send me messages.
Hey everyone I am posting this message, as I noticed that I am getting messages that seem to come from other senders, but another look at the messages shows that they have been sent from my own e-mail address. I noticed these messages starting just the other day in my junk mailbox with Apple Mail. I just wonder how this is happening. How are are getting access to my e-mail with Yahoo Web Hosting? Should I look for a new web/e-mailing hosting service? Thanks M. M. mackmin@fastmail.fm wrote: > Hey everyone > > I am posting this message, as I noticed that I am getting messages > t...

How to send mail using php script on Windows XP?

Can't send mail using Eudora
Starting the other day all of our computers running Eudora stopped being able to send mail. We could receive mail just fine. When we sent mail, we were all getting the following error message: "There has been an error transferring your mail. I said: RSET and then the SMTP server (mail.dsl.net) said: 535 malformed input" I contacted my ISP and they reported that quite a number of their customers using Eudora were having the same problem. They gave me a work-around, using an alternate server that doesn't require authentication. This seems to work, although much slower than before. Does anyone have a clue as to why this would happen? Obviously it has something to do with authentication, but my ISP seems to be clueless as to what it could be. All our machines had been set up correctly according to my ISP's instructions before things stopped functioning. I can send mail just fine using two other mailers that I have. Does anyone know what Eudora does differently than other email software? We're all using Eudora 6.2 versions on Windows XP based machines. Thanks. Sam On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 16:38:01 -0700, Sam <retired@home.net> wrote: >Starting the other day all of our computers running Eudora stopped >being able to send mail. We could receive mail just fine. When we sent >mail, we were all getting the following error message: > >"There has been an error transferring your mail. I said: >RSET &...

How to send email using the mail function on Windows XP?
Hi I am using the mail function to send a mail like this: $b = mail("my_real_email_address@gmail.com", "Hello from PHP", "Hi, finally sent an email successfully"); But it failed. Could you guide me to get it work? Regards Warren Warren Tang escribi�: > I am using the mail function to send a mail like this: > > $b = mail("my_real_email_address@gmail.com", "Hello from PHP", > "Hi, finally sent an email successfully"); > > But it failed. Could you guide me to get it work? Find these lines in you...

REQ: A Good Bayesian Mail Filter for use with Eudora
Spam is getting out of control. I use Mailwasher Pro, but I'm looking for something more powerful. Does anyone have something they'd recommend? Gary wrote: > Spam is getting out of control. I use Mailwasher Pro, but I'm looking > for something more powerful. Does anyone have something they'd > recommend? I've had very good results with the free open-source tool "POPFile." Info -- http://sourceforge.net/projects/popfile/ It acts as a POP proxy for Eudora, examining emails as they are downloaded, but before Eudora gets to apply filte...

pls help me when i sent mail, it vil sending twice instead of once ,am using java.mail,am sending my code....
Every thing is working fine but it sending message twice instead of once. in the Forget.jsp page am accepting username or email <struts-config.xml> <form-beans> <form-bean name="forgotUname" type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm"> <form-property name="userName" type="java.lang.String" /> <form-property name="email" type="java.lang.String" /> </form-bean> </form-beans> <action-mappings> <action path="/Forgot" name="forgotUname" type=&q...

How to send E-Mail from VO using MS-Word 2000 or above
Hi All, I am trying to get VO to call Word to construct a document and send it as an e-mail ======================================================== method Send_Mail_btn() class Query_Form local oWord as _Application local oActivedoc as _Document local oFS as FileSpec //local oEmail as Email if !goQuery:Has_Doc(self:server:nID) // check if doc already exist oFS := self:_Create_Query_Doc() // if no create one from template goQuery:Add_Doc(self:server:nID, oFS) else // if exist ...

How to find the window who sends me a window-message?
Hi The project I am working on has several processes. And someone of them seems to send me WM_CLOSE when I am about to shutdown or logoff the session. Does someone know techniques to find the process or window who sends me a window-message? thanks! momonga wrote: > Hi > > The project I am working on has several processes. > And someone of them seems to send me WM_CLOSE when I am about to > shutdown or logoff the session. > Does someone know techniques to find the process or window who sends > me a window-message? > > thanks! Once the message...

Using JavaMail on W2K PC to send mail message usign outlook
Has anyone managed to used JavaMail to send mail messages from a Windows 2000 PC to an outlook recipient? Alternatively does anyone have a JNI implementation which would enable a Java app to send an email message using MAPI? ...

IP Filtering for a webserver, but allow server to send mail and use DNS ...
Hello, I want to configure TCP/IP networking for a new win2000 / IIS 5.0 web server. I'm using TCP/IP Filtering to permit: TCP: Only 80 (HTTP) UDP: Only (none) IP : Only 6 (TCP) This works almost as i want. clients can only use HTTP to connect. Now i need to allow the server to send mail, and use DNS-lookups. how do i configure this in a secure way (client only)? Remco ...

How to Send E-Mails from my local Caribou Coffee House using MS Outlook?
Hello, I just got a new Toshibal laptop with Wi-Fi and all the other latest stuff. I am trying to send e-mails from my laptop at my local Caribou Coffee House using MS Outlook. I have an ATT Yahoo DSL account at home. I entered their Incoming and Outgoing Mail Servers and said to use the Local Area Network in Outlook, but I cannot seem to successfully send a test e-mail. I would appreciate any ideas about what I might be doing wrong. Thank you in advance for your help. Regards, John E. Golden <john.golden@alumni.pitt.edu> wrote in message news:1165255050.605135.86600@16g2000cwy...

A message is trying to send a message Using MAPI
I have Eudora 5.1 I am getting this message: A message is trying to send a message using MAPI. I click, "Don't warn me anymore" and say I don't want to see message. The warning box still keeps popping up. I am having email interface with a program I have, and already know about the message. How can I permanently disable the warning message in Eudora. Thanks much, Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC Author of POWER TIPS FOR THE APPLE NEWTON and INTRODUCTION TO CSP Author of RECRUITSOURCE PEOPLESOFT EXAM and RECRUITSOURCE SAP/R3 EXAM NOTE: To send me an email, remove TAKEOUT from my email address: larryTAKEOUT@seldin.net NOTE: My web home page: www.seldin.net ...

Cannot send mail using Yahoo using IE
Cannot send mail using Yahoo using IE I have the latest IE I do not know why this is happening. None of the tabs seems to work...like save draft, send, spell check in Yahoo mail using IE. I can Netscape and I can send mail using Yahoo. But I need to use IE because Yahoo has an advanced editor -Color, graphics, fonts, bold etc only on IE Yahoo does not offer the color and graphics feature for Netscape browsers. can anyone help ? Thanks Lynn ...

If you used to use Windows or now used Windows less because of FreeBSD why?
For a Graduation Project, I am comparing Open-Source software to Propetarity Software. So if you used to use Windows or now use Windows less, why do you use FreeBSD more now? Yes, I know I asked a question like this before, but forgot to ask this one. ;). I continue to use windows on the desktop because of certain apps and games that only run on windows. Making the switch to another platorm is not a priority. I am quite good with windows security and other platforms offer no functionality that windows lacks, in my instance. I recently began utilizing freebsd for some of ...

Forwarding mail using new mail filtering rules
HI! I'd like to force Pegasusu Mail to forward rule-based-messages to my other mail account (SMS). How to make PMail to send it? PMAiol doesn'twant to sens all queued mail during idle POP chcecks. Ay ideas? Yann:-) GG:1951400 In article <c4tisv$a98$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl>, Yann gwintol@tlen.plsays... > HI! > I'd like to force Pegasusu Mail to forward rule-based-messages to my other > mail account (SMS). How to make PMail to send it? PMAiol doesn'twant to sens > all queued mail during idle POP chcecks. Ay ideas? > > Yann:-) > &g...

can't send mail using mail()
hello, i am new to sending mail with php. the first function i tried is the mail(). when i passed the required parameters (to, message,subject), the apache error log said that the parameters are uninitialised. but the parameters already had value. do you know what is wrong? thank you fasisi wrote: > hello, > > i am new to sending mail with php. the first function i tried is the > mail(). when i passed the required parameters (to, message,subject), > the apache error log said that the parameters are uninitialised. but > the parameters already had value. > > do you ...

Pegasus Mail Messages being filtered by addresseess Mail Systems
Hello, since a couple of months, and more for some addressees, I have experienced a problem: when I send them a message written with Pegasus Mail it is rejected by the target system... but not when I send it with Outlook Express or Mozilla Thunderbird... that whas happening a few years ago and Pegasus Mail drop during a few months its proudily X-Mailer keyword... would it be possible to do it again???, or is there any "back door option" for instructing Pegasus MAil not to sign its messages with this keyword?? Kind regards, ...

Having mailing list on MS Access and sending it through MS Outlook
I'm looking for information on if you could put down mailing list on MS Access and then being able to send an email to all of the recipients listed on MS Access from MS Outlook. thanks : ) billy. byonata86@yahoo.com ...

Prevent security message while sending message using vba
i want to use MS Access vba to send mail to multiple receipients. But when i try to send the mail, everytime it gives a security message. how can i disable or avoid that security message. Please help me its urgent. previously wrote: > *From:* agarwalp@eeism.com > *Date:* 2 Dec 2004 03:01:03 -0800 > > i want to use MS Access vba to send mail to multiple receipients. But > when i try to send the mail, everytime it gives a security message. how > can i disable or avoid that security message. Please help me its > urgent. > > Look here: http://www.contextmagic.com/...

i am getting error while sending mail using mail() function
i am getting following error. Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "smtp.gmail.com" port 465, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in D:\LUGUBA\root\site\temp5.php on line 8 i have done the following (1) in php.ini file SMTP = smtp.gmail.com smtp_port = 465 sendmail_from = kathlal.panjabi@gmail.com (2) i am sendig mail using mail() function and i am passing only defaulst arguments to,subject,body is it enough to send a mail or something is missing?? and do not i need to give password of my ab...

Unable to send a mail using mail command to locan network
Hi, I am trying to send a mail within my network but from the mail log it shows the following error. can anyone shed some light on this X-Postfix-Queue-ID: A9D351600F2 X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; rootlocaldomain Arrival-Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 13:02:16 +0300 (AST) Final-Recipient: rfc822; Action: failed Status: 5.4.4 Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Host or domain name not found. Name service error for name= type=AAAA: Host found but no data record of requested type Content-Description: Undelivered Message Content-Type: message/rfc822 Regards Kranthi On Tue, 1...

sending mail using Unix mail program from Sicstus Prolog
Forgive me if this is a newbie question. I am looking for a simple way to send email using sicstus prolog. The closest thing that i have found to a solution is using system() to access the Unix mail command. The problem that i am having is coming up with a way to specify the command in a dynamic way. I need to pass system() an atom, if i am not mistaken, but i don't know how to do it. I am looking for something like: mail(Subject, Recipient, Body) :- system('mail -s Subject Recipient <Body'),!. So, my question is, how do i generate the command to pass to system? Sincerely, ...

Web resources about - Using FILTER to SEND QUEUED MESSAGES - comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows

Message - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A message is a discrete unit of communication intended by the source for consumption by some recipient or group of recipients. A message may ...

Mayor's message on Pacific Motorway: 'Get off your arse and build it'
Gold Coast mayor Tom Tate has a simple message for federal bureaucrats insisting a $20 million business case should be finished before the Logan-Underwood ...

40 years ago NASA sent a message to aliens here's what it says
VIDEO: In September 1977, NASA launched Voyager I from Cape Canaveral, Florida. The craft carried a golden record that contained a message to ...

Beijing's missile message gives chickens pause
China sends a blunt reminder as Barack Obama successfully courts Beijing's ASEAN neighbours.

Message to the GOPe from a fed-up grassroots voter
By Michelle Malkin A reader named Dave in Montana asked me for help yesterday trying to get a message to the RNC and GOP ruling elite. I promised ...

Pope’s Message Against Cartels, Greed Welcomed by Masses in Border City
For the thousands upon thousands of followers who spent hours waiting for a glimpse of Pope Francis I or the chance to hear him speak, the wait ...

A man combined a year's worth of text messages from his wife into a hilarious collage
Think back on every text message you sent during the past year. Now, imagine them combined into a giant collage and posted on the internet for ...

Monty Williams delivers inspiring message at wife's memorial service
Monty Williams shows forgiveness and compassion for driver that killed his wife.

Growth Message, Not Catfights, Will Propel GOP
Growth is the number-one issue of this election. This is why Republican candidates, who have barely mentioned growth, look uninspired.

Louisiana Police Message To Violent Thugs: You Will Die If You Target Police
Louisiana Police Message To Violent Thugs: You Will Die If You Target Police