configure: error --- compile error

can u help me and guide a litte bit? please.

[root@home cyrus-imapd-2.1.15]# ./configure
creating cache ./config.cache
checking for makedepend... /home/auser/cyrus-imapd-2.1.15/tools/not-mkdep
configure: warning: Makedepend is not installed on this system.  You should
compile and install the version from the makedepend subdirectory.
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for AIX... no
checking for strerror in -lcposix... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for working const... yes
checking for long file names... yes
checking for __attribute__... yes
checking if compiler supports -fPIC... yes
checking for runpath switch... -Wl,-rpath,
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for sys/select.h... yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for stdarg.h... yes
checking for memmove... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for ftruncate... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for strlcat... no
checking for strlcpy... no
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for opendir in -ldir... no
checking for connect... yes
checking for res_search... no
checking for res_search in -lresolv... yes
checking for dn_expand... yes
checking for dns_lookup... no
checking for getaddrinfo... yes
checking for gai_strerror... yes
checking for getnameinfo... yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
checking for tm_zone in struct tm... yes
checking for vprintf... yes
checking for db.h... yes
checking for db_create in -ldb-4.1... no
checking for db_create in -ldb4.1... no
checking for db_create in -ldb41... no
checking for db_create in -ldb-4.0... yes
checking duplicate db database backend... db3_nosync
checking mboxlist database backend... db3
checking seen state database backend... flat
checking subscription database backend... flat
checking TLS cache database backend... db3_nosync
checking for bison... bison -y
checking for flex... flex
checking for yywrap in -lfl... yes
checking for main in -lfl... yes
checking for library containing regcomp... none required
checking for rxposix.h... no
checking for strerror... (cached) yes
checking for sys/resource.h... yes
checking for setrlimit... yes
checking for getrlimit... yes
checking for daemon... yes
checking for setsid... yes
checking for shutdown... yes
checking for setproctitle... no
checking for setproctitle in -lutil... no
checking for sys/pstat.h... no
checking for sys/sysnews.h... no
checking for PS_STRINGS... no
checking for SCO... no
checking for setproctitle usability... yes
checking nonblocking method... fcntl
checking timezone GMT offset method... tm
checking for shared mmap... yes
checking for fcntl... yes
checking for fdatasync... yes
checking for sigvec... yes
checking for res_search in -lresolv... (cached) yes
checking for des_ecb_encrypt in -ldes... no
configure: error: The Kerberos DES library is required for Kerberos support.
You might want --with-auth=unix.

[root@home cyrus-imapd-2.1.15]# make install
make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.
[root@home cyrus-imapd-2.1.15]# ls
acap          config.h.in   CVS     install-sh    netnews        SMakefile
acconfig.h    config.log    cyradm  installsieve  notifyd        snmp
aclocal.m4    config.sub    depot   lib           perl           syslog
cmulocal      configure     doc     makedepend    ptclient       timsieved
confdefs.h    configure.in  et      Makefile.in   README         tools
config.cache  contrib       imap    man           README.andrew
config.guess  COPYRIGHT     imtest  master        sieve

0
reallinux (4)
10/24/2003 11:37:34 PM
comp.mail.imap 1648 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

in comp.mail.imap i read:

>can u help me and guide a litte bit? please.

>configure: error: The Kerberos DES library is required for Kerberos support.
>You might want --with-auth=unix.

reading 101 says: try adding `--with-auth=unix' to your configure command
line.  alternately you should locate the appropriate kerberos libraries and
notify configure of their location using another option.

>[root@home cyrus-imapd-2.1.15]# make install
>make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.

you cannot ``make install'' until you have first done a ``make'', and you
cannot do that until you have had a successful execution of ``./configure''.

--
a signature
those who know me have no need of my name wrote:
> you cannot ``make install'' until you have first done a ``make''

That's wrong - makefiles are all about dependency tracking and they know
this one too. ;)

One additional note:
For many distros, libs come in two packages, one containing the libs
itself(libfoo), the other containing other stuff you need to compile other
programs with it(libfoo-dev or libfoo-devel).

Uli

0
doomster121 (275)
10/25/2003 8:21:19 AM
configure: error: The Kerberos DES library is required for Kerberos support.
You might want --with-auth=unix.

I do not know how to solve this error.

it is a rh9.0 linux.

I wonder I should do the duplicate the same netbsd server. netbsd is very
new to me.  I am no good at linux at all comparing with other linux user.

0
reallinux (4)
10/25/2003 12:26:26 PM
"mylinux" <reallinux@nospam.com> said:
>configure: error: The Kerberos DES library is required for Kerberos support.
>You might want --with-auth=unix.
>
>I do not know how to solve this error.

As you were already told, instead of
../configure
do
../configure --with-auth=unix

.... or are you already doing this, and still getting the same error?
If so, then I don't understand what is going on.
--
Wolf  a.k.a.  Juha Laiho     Espoo, Finland
Juha.Laiho (700)
>those who know me have no need of my name wrote:

>> you cannot ``make install'' until you have first done a ``make''
>
>That's wrong - makefiles are all about dependency tracking and they know
>this one too. ;)

and you are sure that the install target has the require dependency?

--
a signature

When is an error not an error?
The Java language specification claims in: 8.8.7.1 Explicit Constructor Invocations .... "If an anonymous class instance creation expression appears within an explicit constructor invocation statement, then the anonymous class may not refer to any of the enclosing instances of the class whose constructor is being invoked." Helpfully it gives an example: "For example: class Top { int x; class Dummy { Dummy(Object o) {} } class Inside extends Dummy { Inside() { super(new Object() { int r = x; }); // error } Inside(final int y) { super(new Object() { int r = y; }); // correct } } } " Notice the word 'error' in the comment. This example compiles without error and produces the correct code. In what sense is it an 'error'? It is not a compiler error, it is not a runtime error. To quote Douglas Adams "this must be some new meaning of the word 'error' with which I am unfamiliar". Any idea what's gone wrong? In article <gepkhr$rop$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk>, Anon <blackhole@nowhere.com> wrote: > The Java language specification claims in: > 8.8.7.1 Explicit Constructor Invocations [<http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jls/third_edition/html/classes.html#8.8. 7.1>] > Notice the word 'error' in the comment. This example compiles without > error and ...

When is an error not an error?
When it's OSS slopware, of course. http://www.angelfire.com/planet/dfs0/Knode_send_error.png On 2006-09-12 02:42, * DFS wrote: > When it's OSS slopware, of course. > > http://www.angelfire.com/planet/dfs0/Knode_send_error.png > Well, some time ago I had a problem with OE - too long reference line to other posts, and OE of course refused to send... then crashed. Should I name it a feature? -- Andrea On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 03:25:29 +0200, Andrea wrote: > On 2006-09-12 02:42, * DFS wrote: >> When it's OSS slopware, of course. >> >> http:/...

(assert-error) tests errors and error messages
I wrote (assert-error) to make sure that a function generates an error, and verify the error message. What do you think? Below is the definition and a few test cases, for Emacs 22.1.50. (require 'cl) (defmacro assert-error (form &optional regexp) "FORM must signal an error. Signal an error otherwise. Additionally, the error message must match REGEXP. Case is ignored while matching REGEXP." (let ((msg (make-symbol "msg")) (ok (make-symbol "ok")) (res (make-symbol "res"))) `(let ((,ok nil)) (condition-case err ;; Evaluate FORM and save the result. (set ',res ,form) (error ;; This runs when FORM signals an error of any kind. (set ',ok t) (set ',msg (error-message-string err)))) (unless ,ok (error "Did not signal an error: %s (returned %s)" ',form ,res)) (when ,regexp ;; Here we know that FORM signaled an error, and that the ;; caller wants to check the error message. (unless (let ((case-fold-search t)) (string-match ,regexp ,msg)) (error "Error message does not match \"%s\": \"%s\"" ,regexp ,msg)))))) ;; Test assert-error, mostly by running it against itself. (assert-error (assert-error nil) "did not signal.*nil") (assert-error (assert-error t) "\\bt\\b") (as...

Error directing BCP In errors to error file
Greetings, I am trying to bcp in data to a table which is in different server . Though the bcp in works fine but the error file is not being created and rejected records are not being directyd to the error file. Query looks like: bcp <db>..test_b_plan_cp in /home/file_out.txt -c -t '|' -S *****-U ****** -P ******-I /home/bcp2db_sql.ini -e /home/bcp2db.error. Can someone please help? TIA. Regards, Rajpreet ...

How to configure who receives local configuration error messages (mail loops back to me)?
Hello, I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to configure the recipient of local configuration error messages, like valid "mail loops back to me" error messages. They don't seem to be caught by the DoubleBounceAddress setting. They always seem to go to both the return email address and to postmaster. I'd like to have them go to the return email address and to a different local user that I define. Thanks in advance! Michael coolburn95@yahoo.com wrote: > Hello, > > I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to configure the &...

@@Error not catching error.
Hi all, I want to catch error in stored procedure and return error message. I want to catch error 'Syntax error converting the varchar value 'a' to a column of data type int.' Means error occuring if i enter wrong value. Say suppose i have statment like select * from emp where rowid = 'a' PRINT @@ERROR print 'reach' here rowid is integer value so i am getting above mention error. So what i am expecting is it should print error and then print 'reach' which is not happening. can anyone tell me reason behind this and how to overcome this problem. thanks in advance. (trialproduct2004@yahoo.com) writes: > I want to catch error in stored procedure and return error message. > I want to catch error 'Syntax error converting the varchar value 'a' > to a column of data type int.' Means error occuring if i enter wrong > value. > > Say suppose i have statment like > > select * from emp where rowid = 'a' > PRINT @@ERROR > print 'reach' > > here rowid is integer value so i am getting above mention error. > > So what i am expecting is it should print error and then print 'reach' > which is not happening. > can anyone tell me reason behind this and how to overcome this > problem. If you are on SQL 2005, you need to use TRY-CATCH. If you are using SQL 2000, you first need to upgrade to SQL 2005. In SQL 2000 you cannot detect this error, because the e...

Error with IMAP GNUS mail
I'm trying to read mail with GNUS. So I put this in ~/.gnus : (setq mail-sources '( (imap :server "server.com" :user "username"))) So it does authentificate correctly, even it asks me for a password. But then I got an error. I can't reproduce here that error, as it is printed in the minibuffer window and don't know how to copy/paste from there. But, more or less, it says "internar error in tag 5" and ends with "UID FETCH". I'm sorry not being able to reproduce it clearly... there is not time in just 1 second to read and memorize it...

Error upon Error...
anyone seen this error before: > Can't load '/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0/PA-RISC2.0/auto/DB_File/DB_File.sl' for module DB_File: No such file or directory at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0/PA-RISC2.0/XSLoader.pm line 83. > at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0/PA-RISC2.0/DB_File.pm line 236 I'm just trying to run this script: #!/usr/bin/perl -w use strict; use DB_File; print "Hello World!\n" all three of the files exist on the system....why is it saying this. (there are a few scripts that I have that want to use DB_File and they all say this.... that's why I j...

error C2197 error
Hello I am getting this error: error C2197: 'long (__stdcall *)(void)' : too many actual parameters Error executing cl.exe. The offending line is: if ((lResult = (*pfnGetProviderList)(0x00020000, pProviderList)) != 0) // this one { goto ProviderInstall_freeProviderList; } I am converting this C code into C++. Is the problem that compiler does not understand the parameters required for pfnGetProviderList? How can I fix? Angus wrote: > Hello > > I am getting this error: > > error C2197: 'long (__stdcall *)(void)' : too many actual parameters > Error executing cl.exe. > > The offending line is: > > if ((lResult = (*pfnGetProviderList)(0x00020000, > pProviderList)) != 0) // this one > { > goto ProviderInstall_freeProviderList; > } > > I am converting this C code into C++. Is the problem that compiler > does not understand the parameters required for pfnGetProviderList? > How can I fix? Specific implementations and their diagnostics are off-topic for this group, but see the following link: <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/117428> Angus wrote, On 14/02/07 17:41: > Hello > > I am getting this error: > > error C2197: 'long (__stdcall *)(void)' : too many actual parameters > Error executing cl.exe. This error message says the function does not take any parameters. > The offending line is: >...

SQL Errors: Where is the error?
I have just finished -- I hope I have finished -- some changes to one program of mine that has some hairy SQL. One of the SQL statments is 40 lines long. Granted it could be shorter vertically, but it is still 852 characters long. Occasionally -- read "All too often" -- while wrestling with this program, there would be an error in my SQL syntax. VFP is not terribly helpful with such error messages as Syntax error. Command is missing required clause. These are not terribly useful. Sometimes, I have hunted for minutes before realising that...

error with ERROR function
Hi all, I'm getting an error when I use the "error" function. Here is the error message: ---------------------------------------- ??? Index exceeds matrix dimensions. Error in ==> C:\MATLAB6p5p1\mese\user_functions\ssave.m On line 765 ==> error('ERROR e43: Initial Operating Point file cannot be found'); ---------------------------------------- What matrix is it refering to? thanks, SK "Saif K" <buckeyeforever2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eee53de.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi all, > > I'm getting an error when I use the "error" function. > > Here is the error message: > > ---------------------------------------- > ??? Index exceeds matrix dimensions. > > Error in ==> C:\MATLAB6p5p1\mese\user_functions\ssave.m > On line 765 ==> error('ERROR e43: Initial Operating > Point file cannot be found'); > ---------------------------------------- > > What matrix is it refering to? Set a breakpoint on line 765 of ssave (click on the line next to the line number in the MATLAB Editor.) When MATLAB pauses execution on that line and shows the debug prompt (K>>) check your workspace. You likely have a matrix named error that is being used instead of the error function and that matrix has fewer than 117 elements (the ASCII code for 'u', the last character in your string in ASCII code order). -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com ...

[CGI] Basic newbie error or server configuration error?
Hello Apache fails running this basic CGI script that I found on the Net: www.acme.com/cgi-bin/test.py?name=myname =========== #!/usr/bin/env python # Import modules for CGI handling import cgi, cgitb cgitb.enable() # Create instance of FieldStorage form = cgi.FieldStorage() # Get data from field 'name' #name = form['name'].value name = form.getvalue('name') =========== This is what I get: =========== "Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Addi...

error in, error out clusters.
Dear all, &nbsp; I am new user for Labview software. I try to create a Visa Configuration Serial Port but, the error occurred, message&nbsp;as: &nbsp; "You have two or more cluster data types wired together, but the clusters have different kinds or numbers of elements.Cluster Cluster 2, a cluster of 1 element, conflicts with cluster error in (no error), a cluster of 3 elements." &nbsp; My cluster include the function of: 1) boolean Properties 2) Numeric Properties 3) String Properties &nbsp; Q:&nbsp;how to create these 3 function in&nbsp;cluster? ...

error: error sending
Hi, I hope somebody can help me. For sending mail I configured alpine with the following line: smtp.web.de/tls/user=xxxxxxx@web.de . But every time I tried the message "error sending" occured. To figure out more details I added the parameter debug, but there was no file .pine-debug. After reading the manual I tried: alpine -d 5 and got the message: Argument Error: unknown flag "d", debugging not compiled in Before downloading the source and compile it by my self, I thought I should ask you guys for help. My pine version: alpine-2.00-5.fc11.i586 Best regards Christian Segeth Hi, You could first try the settings with another email client just to make sure there is no problem with connection/settings and that the problem is indeed with alpine. It could be that alpine is not able to access the SMTP server. Supreet. On Fri, 21 Aug 2009, Christian Segeth wrote: > > Hi, > > I hope somebody can help me. For sending mail I configured alpine with the > following line: smtp.web.de/tls/user=xxxxxxx@web.de . But every time I tried > the message "error sending" occured. To figure out more details I added the > parameter debug, but there was no file .pine-debug. After reading the manual > I tried: alpine -d 5 and got the message: > Argument Error: unknown flag "d", debugging not compiled in > > Before downloading the source and compile it by my self, I thought I should > ask you guys for he...

Error Number 3000: Reserved Error (-3002); there is no message for this error
Help... I've been moving code about to tidy it up and this error is occuring. I have tracked it down to a set querydef command, i have properly specified a database and am using correct syntax for the set command but this error is popping up. Any ideas why? Please help....... Rob. Try to decompile the database (command-line switch /decompile) dkintheuk wrote: > Help... > > I've been moving code about to tidy it up and this error is occuring. > > I have tracked it down to a set querydef command, i have properly > specified a database and am using correct syntax for the set command > but this error is popping up. > > Any ideas why? > > Please help....... > > Rob. > -- Bas Cost Budde, Holland http://www.heuveltop.nl/BasCB/msac_index.html Er... gonna sound dumb now but how do I do that? Thanks. Ok... found out how... easy really. Unfortunately, there is no change in the behaviour of the code. Argh! Still could use some help here... I've now decomplied... Then i exported all code... Then i compacted and repaired the db Then i reimported all the code Then i compacted and repaired again It still doesn't want to work! Ok... here it is - i was being thick (no surprise there). I had a problem in my SQL in that the SQL was designed to do a TRANSFORM to create a nice crosstab query. I later added an INTO command to the SQL to get the output into a temp table. This is not allowed for TRANSFORM queri...

Error: An error occurred while shelling out to mbuild (error code = 1).
Hi! I'm trying to create an exe file from my GUI, so that the GUI can be run on computers not having MATLAB. I'm using MATLAB 7.9.0(R2009b) and the Compiler version is 4.11(R2009b). I receive the following error message when using deploytool: mkdir 'C:\Documents and Settings\Paulo\Meus documentos\MATLAB\test_deploy\distrib' Warning: Directory already exists. mkdir 'C:\Documents and Settings\Paulo\Meus documentos\MATLAB\test_deploy\src' Warning: Directory already exists. mcc -F C:\Documents and Settings\Paulo\Meus documentos\MATLAB\test_deploy.prj mcc -o 'test_deploy' -W 'WinMain:test_deploy' -d 'C:\Documents and Settings\Paulo\Meus documentos\MATLAB\test_deploy\src' -T 'link:exe' -v 'C:\Documents and Settings\Paulo\Meus documentos\MATLAB\test_deploy.m' Compiler version: 4.11 (R2009b) Processing include files... 2 item(s) added. Processing directories installed with MCR... The file C:\Documents and Settings\Paulo\Meus documentos\MATLAB\test_deploy\src\mccExcludedFiles.log contains a list of functions excluded from the CTF archive. 2 item(s) added. Generating MATLAB path for the compiled application... Created 40 path items. Begin validation of MEX files: Wed Sep 08 17:59:41 2010 End validation of MEX files: Wed Sep 08 17:59:41 2010 Parsing file "C:\Documents and Settings\Paulo\Meus documentos\MATLAB\test_deploy.m" (Referenced from: "Compiler Command Line"). Pars...

error vb : 3000 : Reserved error (-5400) there is no message for this error
Hello, i have a problem when i connect an access 97 database with an text file "3000 Reserved error (-5400); there is no message for this error." The attachment is an example of a textfile that i want to connect through vb 6.0 vb code : strtable = "FileName" strconnect = "Text;HDR=NO;IMEX=2;FMT=Fixed;Database=c:\temp" strSourcetable = "MAILGV2939.TXT" Set tdfLinked = dbsTemp.CreateTableDef(strTable) tdfLinked.Connect = strConnect tdfLinked.SourceTableName = strSourceTable dbsTemp.TableDefs.Append tdfLinked what is the solution to this problem with kind regards J�rgen Depoorter ...

How to change 'On Error Goto ArreurA' with 'On Error Goto ArreurB' without error if an error occured?
Exemple: On Error Goto ErreurA Picture = LoadPicture(VarName1) On Error Goto ErreurB Picture = LoadPicture(VarName2) exit sub ErreurA: msgbox "ErreurA= VarName1" exit sub ErreurB: msgbox "ErreurB= VarName2" Exit sub If an error occudes with Picture = LoadPicture(VarName2) it cause an error and the program stop there without error message. What code line must I add? Raymond H. "Raymond H." <divers_rh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:TuHRc.6180$a65.235836@news20.bellglobal.com... > Exemple: > > On Error Goto ErreurA > Picture = LoadPicture(VarName1) > On Error Goto ErreurB > Picture = LoadPicture(VarName2) > exit sub > ErreurA: > msgbox "ErreurA= VarName1" > exit sub > ErreurB: > msgbox "ErreurB= VarName2" > Exit sub > > If an error occudes with > Picture = LoadPicture(VarName2) > it cause an error and the program stop there without error message. What > code line must I add? In the IDE, go to Tools->Options->General Tab. Select 'Break on Unhandled Errors'. Hello, this error occure even with the exe. I think it miss a code line in my projet but I don't know wich one. r.h. "Peter Young" <youngpa@comcast.no.net.spam.please> a �crit dans le message de news:eBMRc.229775$%_6.160126@attbi_s01... > > "Raymond H." <divers_rh...

Re: ERROR: Error fetching from cursor. ORACLE error is ORA-01555:
In my experience, this occurs when you are asking Oracle to do too much, as in joining two large tables. Even with where clauses the processing can take too much time. You can post the code but you really need to take your query to your DBA and ask what can be done with it. Clint -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of Kishore Kumar Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:16 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: ERROR: Error fetching from cursor. ORACLE error is ORA-01555: snapshot too old: rollback segment number 2 with name "_SYSSMU2$" too small. Can some one help me. I am unable to solve this problem. when i am executing my program with obs=1 Crore it is working fine , but for obs=max i am unable to execute. I am getting an error like this:- ERROR: Error fetching from cursor. ORACLE error is ORA-01555: snapshot too old: rollback segment number 2 with name "_SYSSMU2$" too small. Please suggest me some thing???? Waiting for your feedback. Regards, Kishore.K --------------------------------- How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates. ...

Error 500: ERROR: Cannot forward. Writer or Stream already obtained. Error
hi i m unable to fugure out y I m getting this error it's a suggestion page and on submitting this page I have to reload the page but with status of the page (requires approval) in form of url earlier say few days back , it was working fine , i had absolutely no issues in this since 2-3 days everytime i submit the page , i m getting the error Error 500: ERROR: Cannot forward. Writer or Stream already obtained. Error 500 my code is listed below pls help <%@ include file="../includes/sessionChecker.jsp"%> <%@ page isThreadSafe="false" errorPage="....

Error: Windows SDK function returned an error. (Error code -12)
I receive this error when attempting to build an installer for my Labview application. &nbsp; &nbsp; CDK_Item_OnDoProperties.vi.ProxyCaller &gt;&gt; CDK_Item_OnDoProperties.vi &gt;&gt; CDK_InstallerConfiguration_Editor.vi &gt;&gt; CDK_Build_Invoke.vi &gt;&gt; CDK_Engine_Main.vi &gt;&gt; CDK_Engine_Build.vi &gt;&gt; NI_MDF.lvlib:MDFDistCopyList_CopyItem.vi Loading product deployment informationLoading product deployment informationAdding files to installerDone adding filesPreparing to build deploymentCopying products from distributionsCopying distribution 'NI-DAQ 8.0.1' from: D:\ to: C:\DARTS\ATS_TE_Project\DARTS_NI-DAQ_HP3561A_Dynamic_Signal_Analyzer\Installer\&nbsp;***************** Error: Windows SDK function returned an error. (Error code -12)The system cannot find the file specified. *** End Error Report**************&nbsp;Done building deployment Hi rich hilt- &nbsp; Please see the following discussion forum.&nbsp; It documents the exact same error and lists steps to resolve the problem. &nbsp; <a href="http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&amp;message.id=214393&amp;requireLogin=False" target="_blank">I am having problems with an application built in LV 8.0 as well as LV8.2 compiling correctly when building the installer</a> &nbsp; Hope this helps! I removed every installation NI-DAQ from my system and downloaded and installed D...

I have a problem. My VI is showing a error, but in the error list they say error = 0
The arrow is broken, but the error list is clear. I can't see the error and I can't run the VI. Someone have some suggest? Hello Luis i have seen this behaviour by myself after changing a StrictTypedef and save/closing it without "Apply Changes". Maybe a Masscompile helps. greetings chris Thank you Chris. How do you have the solution? ...

Error: An error occurred while shelling out to mbuild (error code = 1). #2
uilding COM object... mcc -M -silentsetup -d 'D:/matlab2006/work/testww//src' -B 'ccom:testww,testwwclass,1.0' -g -S 'D:/matlab2006/work/testww.m' mwcomtypes.idl oaidl.idl objidl.idl unknwn.idl wtypes.idl ocidl.idl oleidl.idl servprov.idl urlmon.idl msxml.idl testww_idl.idl oaidl.idl objidl.idl unknwn.idl wtypes.idl ocidl.idl oleidl.idl servprov.idl urlmon.idl msxml.idl mwcomtypes.idl 'rc' &#19981;&#26159;&#20869;&#37096;&#25110;&#22806;&#37096;&#21629;&#2019 6;&#65292;&#20063;&#19981;&#26159;&#21487;&#...

Re: ERROR: Error fetching from cursor. ORACLE error is ORA-01555: #3
Consider first fetching the subset of DW_CDR_ACCOUNT_DAY that you want w/a pass-through query & then running through it in a datastep. Something like: Proc sql ; connect to oracle as ora (blah blah blah) ; create table gnu as select * from connection to ora (select day accnt_id record_type record_subtype paid_mou bonus_mou cust_type COS from DW_CDR_ACCOUNT_DAY where day <= to_date(&orastartdate) and cust_type='Consumer' and record_type in ('VOICE','SMS','XTRAS') and COS in (10,20,30,40,60) ) ; disconnect from ora ; Quit ; Data usage2 ; set gnu ; Yadda yadda yadda. ; HTH, -Roy -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Kishore Kumar Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 12:50 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: ERROR: Error fetching from cursor. ORACLE error is ORA-01555: snapshot too old: rollback segment number 3 with name "_SYSSMU3$" too small. Thanks for all, for your valuable suggestions, I have sent my code and the error to my DBA. I am sending the code to all of you, so that all who have spend time on this error can have a look at the code and let me know your comments in tuning the code. options obs=max errorabend compress=yes BUFNO=256 BUFSIZE=64; data _null_; enddate=today(); startdate=enddate-90; *startdate=intnx('month',date(),-4,'b'); *enddate=intnx('month',date(),-2,'e'); call...

Re: ERROR: Error fetching from cursor. ORACLE error is ORA-01555: #2
That's one to take to your DBA I think. I think it means your query is taking too long to execute. -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Kishore Kumar Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:16 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: ERROR: Error fetching from cursor. ORACLE error is ORA-01555: snapshot too old: rollback segment number 2 with name "_SYSSMU2$" too small. Can some one help me. I am unable to solve this problem. when i am executing my program with obs=1 Crore it is working fine , but for obs=max i am unable to execute. I am getting an error like this:- ERROR: Error fetching from cursor. ORACLE error is ORA-01555: snapshot too old: rollback segment number 2 with name "_SYSSMU2$" too small. Please suggest me some thing???? Waiting for your feedback. Regards, Kishore.K --------------------------------- How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates. ...

Web resources about - configure: error --- compile error - comp.mail.imap