"From:" Address does not Match "Return-Path:" Address

I've been saving spam headers and comparing them with
the headers from pass-listed mail.

I've noticed that only in spam and mail from mailing lists
I am subscribed to do the From: and Return-Path: headers
contain different addresses.

It's looking like it would be perfectly safe to send any
non-passlisted mail, in which the addresses in those headers
don't match, straight to /dev/null.

AC

--
Pro-Active Spam Fighter
Pass-list --> Spam-Filter --> Challenge-Response

0
Alan
3/8/2005 8:49:52 PM
comp.mail.misc 4531 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Alan Connor wrote:

> I've been saving spam headers and comparing them with
> the headers from pass-listed mail.
>
> I've noticed that only in spam and mail from mailing lists
> I am subscribed to do the From: and Return-Path: headers
> contain different addresses.
>
> It's looking like it would be perfectly safe to send any
> non-passlisted mail, in which the addresses in those headers
> don't match, straight to /dev/null.

Instead of sending bogus challenges to forged alleged senders?
Great!  Go for it!

--
Norman De Forest             http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~af380/Profile.html
af380@chebucto.ns.ca            [=||=]            (A Speech Friendly Site)

0
Norman
3/8/2005 10:16:47 PM
On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 18:16:47 -0400, Norman L. DeForest <af380@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Alan Connor wrote:
>
>> I've been saving spam headers and comparing them with
>> the headers from pass-listed mail.
>>
>> I've noticed that only in spam and mail from mailing lists
>> I am subscribed to do the From: and Return-Path: headers
>> contain different addresses.
>>
>> It's looking like it would be perfectly safe to send any
>> non-passlisted mail, in which the addresses in those headers
>> don't match, straight to /dev/null.
>
> Instead of sending bogus challenges to forged alleged senders?
> Great!  Go for it!

Poor little "Norman" can't send anonymous mail like the above
(bitchy crap) or spam to people who use Challenge-Response
Systems and it really upsets him.

Isn't that just too bad?

Maybe he should take a pill?

But what he _will_ do is stay out of our mailboxes.

THAT I can guarantee.

Killfiled

You aren't welcome in my newsreader either.

It is a punk-free-zone.

AC

--
Pro-Active Spam Fighter
Pass-list --> Spam-Filter --> Challenge-Response
http://tinyurl.com/2t5kp

0
Alan
3/8/2005 10:57:09 PM
On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 22:57:09 GMT, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:

>Killfiled
>
>You aren't welcome in my newsreader either.

Exactly who isn't in your killfile, putz?

>It is a punk-free-zone.

The fact that you refer to it as "my" newsreader negates that
statement, punk.

0
Kevin
3/8/2005 11:07:34 PM
In article <QdoXd.4796$cN6.716@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
Alan Connor  <xxxx@yyy.zzz> wrote:
>I've been saving spam headers and comparing them with
>the headers from pass-listed mail.
>
>I've noticed that only in spam and mail from mailing lists
>I am subscribed to do the From: and Return-Path: headers
>contain different addresses.
>
>It's looking like it would be perfectly safe to send any
>non-passlisted mail, in which the addresses in those headers
>don't match, straight to /dev/null.

My envelope-from is completely different from my 'From:' address.
But I would not repond to a challenge anyhow, so I guess that it
doesn't really matter what you move to /dev/null.

could believe what it liked, including the idea that it bad been done by.
It was allowed to keep its horse, since horses where so cheap to make.
philip
3/8/2005 11:29:49 PM
On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Alan Connor wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 18:16:47 -0400, Norman L. DeForest <af380@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote:
> >

> > On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Alan Connor wrote:
> >
> >> I've been saving spam headers and comparing them with
> >> the headers from pass-listed mail.
> >>
> >> I've noticed that only in spam and mail from mailing lists
> >> I am subscribed to do the From: and Return-Path: headers
> >> contain different addresses.
> >>
> >> It's looking like it would be perfectly safe to send any
> >> non-passlisted mail, in which the addresses in those headers
> >> don't match, straight to /dev/null.
> >
> > Instead of sending bogus challenges to forged alleged senders?
> > Great!  Go for it!
> >

> Poor little "Norman" can't send anonymous mail like the above
> (bitchy crap) or spam to people who use Challenge-Response
> Systems and it really upsets him.

Your bitchy crap was anonymous?  Gee, I never noticed.  (I know mine
wasn't anonymous so you couldn't have been referring to it.)

I have never sent anonymous mail.  I do not send spam.  I do dislike
getting challenges and bounces for email that I never sent.

> Isn't that just too bad?
>
> Maybe he should take a pill?
>
> But what he _will_ do is stay out of our mailboxes.
>
> THAT I can guarantee.
>
> Killfiled
>
> You aren't welcome in my newsreader either.
>
> It is a punk-free-zone.

Why don't you chill out?  I was agreeing with you for once.
"Great!  Go for it!"

--
Norman De Forest             http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~af380/Profile.html
af380@chebucto.ns.ca            [=||=]            (A Speech Friendly Site)
"It's MyParty and I'll delete it if I want to."
       -- Trafton Ziegler in alt.comp.virus, on Sunday, February 10, 2002.

0
Norman
3/8/2005 11:34:30 PM
This is a MIME GnuPG-signed message.  If you see this text, it means that
your E-mail or Usenet software does not support MIME signed messages.

--=_mimegpg-commodore.email-scan.com-4965-1110327031-0008

Philip Homburg writes:

> In article <QdoXd.4796$cN6.716@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
> Alan Connor  <xxxx@yyy.zzz> wrote:
>>I've been saving spam headers and comparing them with
>>the headers from pass-listed mail.
>>
>>I've noticed that only in spam and mail from mailing lists
>>I am subscribed to do the From: and Return-Path: headers
>>contain different addresses.
>>
>>It's looking like it would be perfectly safe to send any
>>non-passlisted mail, in which the addresses in those headers
>>don't match, straight to /dev/null.
>
> My envelope-from is completely different from my 'From:' address.
> But I would not repond to a challenge anyhow, so I guess that it
> doesn't really matter what you move to /dev/null.

Beavis automatically deletes all his mail.  He's just pretending that he
doesn't.  Nobody writes him anything, so after abuse@earthlink told him to
cut the shit out with his broken autoresponder, he just ends up autodeleting
everything.

--=_mimegpg-commodore.email-scan.com-4965-1110327031-0008

--=_mimegpg-commodore.email-scan.com-4965-1110327031-0008--
0
Sam
3/9/2005 12:10:32 AM
On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 00:29:49 +0100, Philip Homburg
<philip@pch.home.cs.vu.nl> wrote:

> In article
> <QdoXd.4796$cN6.716@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>, Alan
> Connor <xxxx@yyy.zzz> wrote:
>
>>I've been saving spam headers and comparing them with the
>>headers from pass-listed mail.
>>
>>I've noticed that only in spam and mail from mailing lists I
>>am subscribed to do the From: and Return-Path: headers contain
>>different addresses.
>>
>>It's looking like it would be perfectly safe to send any
>>non-passlisted mail, in which the addresses in those headers
>>don't match, straight to /dev/null.
>
> My envelope-from is completely different from my 'From:'
> address.

I'm working with what a POP server provides, so what your
envelope-from is has no relevance.

>  But I would not repond to a challenge anyhow, so I
> guess that it doesn't really matter what you move to /dev/null.

Challenge-Response Systems are truly amazing. Not only do they
keep spammers and trolls out of one's mailboxes, they also
keep jerks like you out of them.

Who could ask for more?

(Everyone else who responded here has a troll-score. The
body and optional headers of their posts were stripped away,
and the Subject replaced with "XXXXXXX" before it reached my
newsreader.)

AC

--
Pro-Active Spam Fighter
Pass-list --> Spam-Filter --> Challenge-Response
http://tinyurl.com/2t5kp
0
Alan
3/9/2005 12:29:20 AM
In message <h3ht9vrbl905v20o8ouoaie2t1@inews_id.stereo.hq.phicoh.net>
philip@pch.home.cs.vu.nl (Philip Homburg) wrote:

>My envelope-from is completely different from my 'From:' address.
>But I would not repond to a challenge anyhow, so I guess that it
>doesn't really matter what you move to /dev/null.

If you don't mind me asking: why?

--
Never try to extort more than it would cost to have you killed.
0
This is a MIME GnuPG-signed message.  If you see this text, it means that
your E-mail or Usenet software does not support MIME signed messages.

--=_mimegpg-commodore.email-scan.com-4183-1110338149-0002

Beavis writes:

> (Everyone else who responded here has a troll-score. The
> body and optional headers of their posts were stripped away,
> and the Subject replaced with "XXXXXXX" before it reached my
> newsreader.)

Beavis, would you mind answering #9, below?

FAQ: Canonical list of questions Beavis refuses to answer (V1.10)

This is a canonical list of questions that Beavis never answers. This FAQ is
posted on a semi-regular schedule, as circumstances warrant.

For more information on Beavis, see:

http://angel.1jh.com/nanae/kooks/alanconnor.shtml

Although Beavis has been posting for a long time, he always remains silent
on the subjects enumerated below.  His response, if any, usually consists of
replying to the parent post with a loud proclamation that his Usenet-reading
software runs a magical filter that automatically identifies anyone who's
making fun of him, and hides those offensive posts.  For more information
see question #9 below.

1) If spammers avoid forging real E-mail addresses on spam, then where do
all these bounces everyone reports getting (for spam with their return
address was forged onto) come from?

2) If your Challenge-Response filter is so great, why do you still munge
when posting to Usenet?

3) Do you still believe that rsh is the best solution for remote access?
(http://tinyurl.com/5qqb6)

4) What is your evidence that everyone who disagrees with you, and thinks
that you're a moron, is a spammer?

5) How many different individuals do you believe really post to
comp.mail.misc? What is the evidence for your paranoid belief that everyone,
except you, who posts here is some unknown arch-nemesis of yours?

6) How many times, or how often, do you believe is necessary to announce
that you do not read someone's posts?  What is your reason for making these
regularly-scheduled proclamations?  Who do you believe is so interested in
keeping track of your Usenet-reading habits?

7) When was the last time you saw Bigfoot (http://tinyurl.com/23r3f)?

8) If your C-R system employs a spam filter so that it won't challenge spam,
then why does any of the mail that passes the filter, and is thusly presumed
not to be spam, need to be challenged?

9) You claim that the software you use to read Usenet magically identifies
any post that makes fun of you.  In http://tinyurl.com/3swes you explain
that "What I get in my newsreader is a mock post with fake headers and no
body, except for the first parts of the Subject and From headers."

Since your headers indicate that you use slrn and, as far as anyone knows,
the stock slrn doesn't work that way, is this interesting patch to slrn
available for download anywhere?

10) You regularly post alleged logs of your procmail recipe autodeleting a
bunch of irrelevant mail that you've received.  Why, and who exactly do you
believe is interested in your mail logs?

--=_mimegpg-commodore.email-scan.com-4183-1110338149-0002

--=_mimegpg-commodore.email-scan.com-4183-1110338149-0002--
0
Sam
3/9/2005 3:15:50 AM
On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Alan Connor wrote:
>>> I've noticed that only in spam and mail from mailing lists I
>>> am subscribed to do the From: and Return-Path: headers contain
>>> different addresses.
>> My envelope-from is completely different from my 'From:'
>> address.
> I'm working with what a POP server provides, so what your
> envelope-from is has no relevance.

For the benefit of anyone trying to make sense of the above, Beavis does
not know that the Return-Path header is written by the incoming SMTP
server using the envelope-from.

Hopefully, he still has me in his killfile, so he will remain
unenlightened.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
0
Mark
3/9/2005 4:21:54 AM
"Mark Crispin" wrote in message news:Pine.WNT.4.63.0503082016470.2056...
> On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Alan Connor wrote:
>
> Hopefully, he still has me in his killfile, so he will remain
> unenlightened.

Seems from his previous statement he's that way permanently, yet amazingly
he is able to respond...is that a Challenged Response?

"Everyone else who responded here has a troll-score. The
body and optional headers of their posts were stripped away,
and the Subject replaced with "XXXXXXX" before it reached my
newsreader"

Neat!

I'm not too concerned with his spammy system.  I'm pretty sure I'm not on
his christmas card list or his e-mail contacts.  :-)

0
Firewoman
3/9/2005 4:45:22 AM

0
SneakyP
3/9/2005 5:10:11 AM
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 00:29:20 GMT, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:

<snip>

Mark Crispin: You have a sig that violates the Netiquette.

(I assume that you haven't changed it.)

And have been asked to fix it many times.

So I don't read your posts to me. And don't answer
any questions you post.

Of course, you never post questions because do-nothing
academics can never admit they don't know everything.
Consequently they stay ignorant of most things that matter
while their ability to _seem_ like they know everything
that matters improves.

I know academia very well and it isn't knowledge that
runs it, but politics.

Thus Guttenberg can be given the credit for inventing the
movable-type printing press in all the mainstream history books
while the fact is that the Chinese invented it hundreds of years
before he did. (_If_ he didn't get the idea from them in the
first place....)

I wouldn't ask your advice on anything, nor trust
any that you posted to anyone. Nor do I have any respect
for your opinions.

People who think they are above the law because they are better
than other people, are NEVER to be trusted.

AC

0
Alan
3/9/2005 5:43:35 AM

0
SneakyP
3/9/2005 6:10:16 AM
In article <mshs215u5552prtenmp2g5134i7kqib2ad@localhost>,
DevilsPGD  <ihatespam@crazyhat.net> wrote:
>In message <h3ht9vrbl905v20o8ouoaie2t1@inews_id.stereo.hq.phicoh.net>
>philip@pch.home.cs.vu.nl (Philip Homburg) wrote:
>
>>My envelope-from is completely different from my 'From:' address.
>>But I would not repond to a challenge anyhow, so I guess that it
>>doesn't really matter what you move to /dev/null.
>
>If you don't mind me asking: why?

Obviously because not answering challenges is supposed to keep people
from installing C/R systems :-)

Bounce filtering. Bounces go to the envelope-from and that is the only
mailbox that accepts bounces. For all e-mail addresses that are not used
as envelope-from I reject bounces.

The advantage of this technique over systems like SPF is that it is just a
local setup. Other systems don't have to do anything (other than sending
bounces to the envelope-from; rumor has it that some broken systems
send bounces to the 'From:').

could believe what it liked, including the idea that it bad been done by.
It was allowed to keep its horse, since horses where so cheap to make.
philip
3/9/2005 9:38:11 AM
On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 22:57:09 GMT, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 18:16:47 -0400, Norman L. DeForest <af380@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote:
>>

>> On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Alan Connor wrote:
>>
>>> I've been saving spam headers and comparing them with
>>> the headers from pass-listed mail.
>>>
>>> I've noticed that only in spam and mail from mailing lists
>>> I am subscribed to do the From: and Return-Path: headers
>>> contain different addresses.
>>>
>>> It's looking like it would be perfectly safe to send any
>>> non-passlisted mail, in which the addresses in those headers
>>> don't match, straight to /dev/null.
>>
>> Instead of sending bogus challenges to forged alleged senders?
>> Great!  Go for it!
>>

> Poor little "Norman" can't send anonymous mail like the above
> (bitchy crap) or spam to people who use Challenge-Response
> Systems and it really upsets him.
>
> Isn't that just too bad?
>
> Maybe he should take a pill?
>
> But what he _will_ do is stay out of our mailboxes.
>
> THAT I can guarantee.
>
> Killfiled
>
> You aren't welcome in my newsreader either.
>
> It is a punk-free-zone.
>
> AC

I thought that you had a magical newsreader filter that siphons off posts
that make fun of you by stating reality instead of representing life in the
crackpot zone.

How exactly did Norman's post slip through? Maybe your magic newsreader filter
is as effective as c/r systems are?

NetworkElf: Super Genius, Computer Guy, Harley Owner!
Blindly serving the covert purposes of the
criminal-minded maniac behind Spews since 2003.
0
NetworkElf
3/9/2005 2:28:31 PM
On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 16:07:34 -0700, Kevin S Wilson <rescyou@spro.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 22:57:09 GMT, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:
>
>>Killfiled
>>
>>You aren't welcome in my newsreader either.
>
> Exactly who isn't in your killfile, putz?

It's an empty killfile. For Alan, even bad attention is good attention and
he relishes being mentioned in any way. He's WAAAAYYY too vain to miss a
single post.

Besides, I understand that Xena spanks him if he doesn't read all of the
USENET on his plate.

NetworkElf: Super Genius, Computer Guy, Harley Owner!
Blindly serving the covert purposes of the
criminal-minded maniac behind Spews since 2003.
0
NetworkElf
3/9/2005 2:30:21 PM
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 00:29:20 GMT, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:

> Challenge-Response Systems are truly amazing. Not only do they
> keep spammers and trolls out of one's mailboxes, they also
> keep jerks like you out of them.
>
> Who could ask for more?
>
> (Everyone else who responded here has a troll-score. The
> body and optional headers of their posts were stripped away,
> and the Subject replaced with "XXXXXXX" before it reached my
> newsreader.)

XXX XXX X XXXXXXX. XXXX XXX!!!

NetworkElf: Super Genius, Computer Guy, Harley Owner!
Blindly serving the covert purposes of the
criminal-minded maniac behind Spews since 2003.
0
NetworkElf
3/9/2005 2:32:13 PM
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:30:21 -0000, jd@something.com
allegedly declared to news.admin.net-abuse.email...
>On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 16:07:34 -0700, Kevin S Wilson <rescyou@spro.net> wrote:
>> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 22:57:09 GMT, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:
>>>Killfiled
>>>
>>>You aren't welcome in my newsreader either.
>>
>> Exactly who isn't in your killfile, putz?
>
>It's an empty killfile. For Alan, even bad attention is good attention and
>he relishes being mentioned in any way. He's WAAAAYYY too vain to miss a
>single post.
>
>Besides, I understand that Xena spanks him if he doesn't read all of the
>USENET on his plate.

Bah.

As if Gabrielle would let Xena anywhere *near* a luser like Alan.

Gym "Alan makes Joxer look like Autolycus as regards clue and
       composure..." Quirk

--
Capt. Gym Z. Quirk     (Known to some as Taki Kogoma)     quirk @ swcp.com
     Just an article detector on the Information Supercollider.
On 2005-03-09, Taki Kogoma <quirk@swcp.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:30:21 -0000, jd@something.com
> allegedly declared to news.admin.net-abuse.email...
>>
>>Besides, I understand that Xena spanks him if he doesn't read all of the
>>USENET on his plate.
>
> Bah.
>
> As if Gabrielle would let Xena anywhere *near* a luser like Alan.

Not even to chop said luser to tiny little pieces?

> Gym "Alan makes Joxer look like Autolycus as regards clue and
>        composure..." Quirk

Doesn't Joxer sing about himself as "Joxer the Mighty"?
"He's Alan! Alan the Clueless!" does have a nice ring to it...

--
The Rules of Spam, now HTML 4.01 & CSS2 compliant:
  http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/rulesofspam.shtml
<me@somekindof.nut.invalid> wrote:

>On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 00:29:20 GMT, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:
>>
>> Challenge-Response Systems are truly amazing. Not only do they
>> keep spammers and trolls out of one's mailboxes, they also
>> keep jerks like you out of them.
>>
>> Who could ask for more?
>>
>> (Everyone else who responded here has a troll-score. The
>> body and optional headers of their posts were stripped away,
>> and the Subject replaced with "XXXXXXX" before it reached my
>> newsreader.)
>
>XXX XXX X XXXXXXX. XXXX XXX!!!

YKYBRNTL when you can automatically decrypt even a line of look-alike
Xs.  I read: "You are a jackass. F--- off!!!"

--
Patricia
Proud Citizen of the Commonwealth of Virginia
On 2005-03-09, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:

> (Everyone else who responded here has a troll-score. The
> body and optional headers of their posts were stripped away,
> and the Subject replaced with "XXXXXXX" before it reached my
> newsreader.)

Such effort, when you could achieve the same effect by not
reading these groups at all... But logic and common sense
have no place in your world, do they?

--
The Rules of Spam, now HTML 4.01 & CSS2 compliant:
  http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/rulesofspam.shtml
0
Angel
3/9/2005 8:04:24 PM
On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:49:52 GMT, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:

>I've been saving spam headers and comparing them with
>the headers from pass-listed mail.
>
>I've noticed that only in spam and mail from mailing lists
>I am subscribed to do the From: and Return-Path: headers
>contain different addresses.
>
>It's looking like it would be perfectly safe to send any
>non-passlisted mail, in which the addresses in those headers
>don't match, straight to /dev/null.

Of course, you understand that there is no reason why the Return-Path
and the From: lines should be the same per the SMTP RFC's or that the
visible To: and CC: lines should have anything to do with the actual
recipients. (frequently, in mailing list mail, the To: address is the
list)

telnet mail.mindspring.com 25
220-tisch.mail.mindspring.net ESMTP Exim 3.33 #1 Wed, 09 Mar 2005
16:21:42 -0500
220-NO UCE.  EarthLink does not authorize the use of its computers or
network
220 equipment to deliver, accept, transmit, or distribute unsolicited
e-mail.
helo scammail
250 tisch.mail.mindspring.net Hello
dialup-4.236.222.34.dial1.newyork1.level3.net [4.236.222.34]
mail from: <president@whitehouse.gov>
250 <president@whitehouse.gov> is syntactically correct
rcpt to: <jmrubin@ix.netcom.com>
250 <jmrubin@ix.netcom.com> is syntactically correct
data
354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself
From: jacque_chirac@gov.fr
To: friend@public.com
Subject: Test

Test
..
250 OK id=1D98dE-0005CQ-00
quit
221 tisch.mail.mindspring.net closing connection

>From: jacque_chirac@gov.fr
>To: friend@public.com
>Subject: Test
>Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:22:55 -0500
>
>Test

0
Joel
3/9/2005 9:27:15 PM
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:56:07 -0500, Patricia A Shaffer <ramsa@pemtel.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:32:13 -0000, NetworkElf
><me@somekindof.nut.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 00:29:20 GMT, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:
>>>
>>> Challenge-Response Systems are truly amazing. Not only do they
>>> keep spammers and trolls out of one's mailboxes, they also
>>> keep jerks like you out of them.
>>>
>>> Who could ask for more?
>>>
>>> (Everyone else who responded here has a troll-score. The
>>> body and optional headers of their posts were stripped away,
>>> and the Subject replaced with "XXXXXXX" before it reached my
>>> newsreader.)
>>
>>XXX XXX X XXXXXXX. XXXX XXX!!!
>
> YKYBRNTL when you can automatically decrypt even a line of look-alike
> Xs.  I read: "You are a jackass. F--- off!!!"

Patricia, my love, I think I should buy you dinner. How about Banana Cafe
in Adams Morgan?

NetworkElf: Super Genius, Computer Guy, Harley Owner!
Blindly serving the covert purposes of the
criminal-minded maniac behind Spews since 2003.
0
NetworkElf
3/9/2005 10:09:25 PM
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:09:25 -0000, NetworkElf <me@somekindof.nut.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:56:07 -0500, Patricia A Shaffer <ramsa@pemtel.net> wrote:
>> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:32:13 -0000, NetworkElf
>><me@somekindof.nut.invalid> wrote:

>>>XXX XXX X XXXXXXX. XXXX XXX!!!
>>
>> YKYBRNTL when you can automatically decrypt even a line of look-alike
>> Xs.  I read: "You are a jackass. F--- off!!!"
>
> Patricia, my love, I think I should buy you dinner. How about Banana Cafe
> in Adams Morgan?

s/Adams Morgan/Eastern Market

NetworkElf: Super Genius, Computer Guy, Harley Owner!
Blindly serving the covert purposes of the
criminal-minded maniac behind Spews since 2003.
0
NetworkElf
3/9/2005 10:11:48 PM
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:27:15 GMT, Joel Rubin
<jmrubin@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:49:52 GMT, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy>
> wrote:
>
>>I've been saving spam headers and comparing them with the
>>headers from pass-listed mail.
>>
>>I've noticed that only in spam and mail from mailing lists I
>>am subscribed to do the From: and Return-Path: headers contain
>>different addresses.
>>
>>It's looking like it would be perfectly safe to send any
>>non-passlisted mail, in which the addresses in those headers
>>don't match, straight to /dev/null.
>

> Of course, you understand that there is no reason why the
> Return-Path and the From: lines should be the same per the
> SMTP RFC's

Yes.

> or that the visible To: and CC: lines should have
> anything to do with the actual recipients.

I don't accept mail from strangers (non-passlisted) where
my address is not alone (and only) on the To: line.

> (frequently, in
> mailing list mail, the To: address is the list)

And mail from a mailing list that I did not subscribe to (and
therefore passlist) is SPAM.

> telnet mail.mindspring.com 25

<snip>

Sure.

AC

0
Alan
3/9/2005 10:53:53 PM
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:11:48 -0000, NetworkElf
<me@somekindof.nut.invalid> wrote:

>On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:09:25 -0000, NetworkElf <me@somekindof.nut.invalid> wrote:
>> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:56:07 -0500, Patricia A Shaffer <ramsa@pemtel.net> wrote:

>>> YKYBRNTL when you can automatically decrypt even a line of look-alike
>>> Xs.  I read: "You are a jackass. F--- off!!!"
>>
>> Patricia, my love, I think I should buy you dinner. How about Banana Cafe
>> in Adams Morgan?
>>
>s/Adams Morgan/Eastern Market

Sounds lovely ... but it's a bit out of my territory, dear.  I'm out
in the boonies, a few hours west of Roanoke, closer to Blacksburg. <g>

--
Patricia
Proud Citizen of the Commonwealth of Virginia
0
Patricia
3/10/2005 3:16:59 PM
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:16:59 -0500, Patricia A Shaffer <ramsa@pemtel.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:11:48 -0000, NetworkElf
><me@somekindof.nut.invalid> wrote:

>>> Patricia, my love, I think I should buy you dinner. How about Banana Cafe
>>> in Adams Morgan?
>>>
>>s/Adams Morgan/Eastern Market
>
> Sounds lovely ... but it's a bit out of my territory, dear.  I'm out
> in the boonies, a few hours west of Roanoke, closer to Blacksburg. <g>

Hmmmmm... Roanoke, Roanoke... Fine dining...

Yes, here it is: I'll mail you a $5 coupon book for Hardee's.

NetworkElf: Super Genius, Computer Guy, Harley Owner!
Blindly serving the covert purposes of the
criminal-minded maniac behind Spews since 2003.
0
NetworkElf
3/10/2005 9:20:29 PM
NetworkElf <me@somekindof.nut.invalid> writes:

> I thought that you had a magical newsreader filter that siphons off posts
> that make fun of you by stating reality instead of representing life in the
> crackpot zone.
>
> How exactly did Norman's post slip through?

The kook lies through his teeth. He's also clue-by-4 resistant.

Bruce
3/11/2005 12:16:46 PM
On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 22:57:09 GMT, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 18:16:47 -0400, Norman L. DeForest <af380@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote:
>>

>> On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Alan Connor wrote:
>>
>>> I've been saving spam headers and comparing them with
>>> the headers from pass-listed mail.
>>>
>>> I've noticed that only in spam and mail from mailing lists
>>> I am subscribed to do the From: and Return-Path: headers
>>> contain different addresses.
>>>
>>> It's looking like it would be perfectly safe to send any
>>> non-passlisted mail, in which the addresses in those headers
>>> don't match, straight to /dev/null.
>>
>> Instead of sending bogus challenges to forged alleged senders?
>> Great!  Go for it!
>>

> Poor little "Norman" can't send anonymous mail like the above
> (bitchy crap) or spam to people who use Challenge-Response
> Systems and it really upsets him.
>
> Isn't that just too bad?
>
> Maybe he should take a pill?
>
> But what he _will_ do is stay out of our mailboxes.
>
> THAT I can guarantee.
>
> Killfiled
>
> You aren't welcome in my newsreader either.
>
> It is a punk-free-zone.
>
> AC

I don't read the posts of anyone who responds to a troll.

So, "Bruce Barnett", I hope you are having fun talking to
one of Sam's sock puppets.

I'd rather watch paint dry than read any of his crap.

But hey! Different strokes for different folks.

AC

--
Pro-Active Spam Fighter
Pass-list --> Spam-Filter --> Challenge-Response
http://tinyurl.com/2t5kp

0
Alan
3/11/2005 12:41:35 PM
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:20:29 -0000, NetworkElf
<me@somekindof.nut.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:16:59 -0500, Patricia A Shaffer <ramsa@pemtel.net> wrote:
>> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:11:48 -0000, NetworkElf
>><me@somekindof.nut.invalid> wrote:

>>>s/Adams Morgan/Eastern Market
>>
>> Sounds lovely ... but it's a bit out of my territory, dear.  I'm out
>> in the boonies, a few hours west of Roanoke, closer to Blacksburg. <g>
>
>Hmmmmm... Roanoke, Roanoke... Fine dining...
>
>Yes, here it is: I'll mail you a $5 coupon book for Hardee's.

Wow ... there's a Hardee's near the mall where I shop!  I won't even
have to drive to Roanoke.  It doesn't have a piano bar, but I can eat
sitting in my car listening to a Beethoven CD.  <g>

--
Patricia
Proud Citizen of the Commonwealth of Virginia
0
Patricia
3/11/2005 1:41:30 PM
"Alan Connor" <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote in message

> I don't read the posts of anyone who responds to a troll.

<snicker>
<biting tongue>

I can't help it!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha

<deep breath>

HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha!!

<wipe tears from face>

HAHAHahahaha!

Er... ahem.

So why do you respond to yourself?

0
Firewoman
3/11/2005 1:55:19 PM
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:41:35 GMT, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:

<snip>

"Firewoman"?

We really need some better quality trolls around here.

Sam: Get a better life.

The article and any responses to are not being read here.

AC

0
Alan
3/11/2005 2:51:40 PM
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:41:35 GMT, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:
>>

> <snip>
>
> "Firewoman"?
>
> We really need some better quality trolls around here.
>
> Sam: Get a better life.

:-)  WOW!!!!!!

I'm saving this posting forever.  This is my first time, you know, so this
should be a real honor to you.

I've never been called a troll before.  A bitch, yes (thanks Moris!).  But a
troll?

<giggle>

Whew, I need a cigarette now.  The first time always wipes me out....

Anyone know who Sam is?

0
Firewoman
3/11/2005 3:44:19 PM
In article <ArrXd.5033$cN6.4094@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
Alan Connor  <xxxx@yyy.zzz> wrote:
>On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 00:29:49 +0100, Philip Homburg
><philip@pch.home.cs.vu.nl> wrote:
>

>> In article
>> <QdoXd.4796$cN6.716@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>, Alan
>> Connor <xxxx@yyy.zzz> wrote:
>>
>>>I've been saving spam headers and comparing them with the
>>>headers from pass-listed mail.
>>>
>>>I've noticed that only in spam and mail from mailing lists I
>>>am subscribed to do the From: and Return-Path: headers contain
>>>different addresses.
>>>
>>>It's looking like it would be perfectly safe to send any
>>>non-passlisted mail, in which the addresses in those headers
>>>don't match, straight to /dev/null.
>>
>> My envelope-from is completely different from my 'From:'
>> address.
>
>I'm working with what a POP server provides, so what your
>envelope-from is has no relevance.
>
>>  But I would not repond to a challenge anyhow, so I
>> guess that it doesn't really matter what you move to /dev/null.
>>

>Challenge-Response Systems are truly amazing. Not only do they
>keep spammers and trolls out of one's mailboxes, they also
>keep jerks like you out of them.
>
>Who could ask for more?
>
>(Everyone else who responded here has a troll-score. The
>body and optional headers of their posts were stripped away,
>and the Subject replaced with "XXXXXXX" before it reached my
>newsreader.)

Really?  OH BOY!!  I want one too!  Me too, me too!  Can I? Can I?
Please, please, OH PLEASE?  Would you use ed to not read my poasts too?

BOYOBOYOBOYOBOYOBOY!!!!  I'm soooo (cough) honored!

>--
>Pro-Active Spammer
>Passout-list --> Spam-Flinger --> Challenged-Regurgitator
>http://angel.1jh.com./nanae/kooks/alanconnor.shtml

--
  Tom Wilson          | Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to
  SAS Institute Inc.  | reinvent it, poorly.
On 2005-03-11, Firewoman <firewoman@default.domain.not.available> wrote:
> "Alan Connor" <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:41:35 GMT, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:
>
> Anyone know who Sam is?

Like so many kooks, Alan cannot imagine that people are capable
of individually reaching conclusions that differ from his, and
thus believes that everyone who opposes him is actually one and
the same person.

http://angel.1jh.com/nanae/kooks/alanconnor.shtml#Sam

--
The Rules of Spam, now HTML 4.01 & CSS2 compliant:
  http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/rulesofspam.shtml
0
Angel
3/11/2005 6:46:16 PM
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 00:29:20 GMT, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:

I love threads like this. Gives me a chance to clean more of
the assholes out of my downloads.

One asshole sends garbage like the above [deleted article], and
the rest line up to be killfiled after I put the punk in his
place.

58:[Tom Wilson  ]

Killfiled. Didn't read your post and won't read any responses
to it.

Go away and stay away.

That's not a request, it is a done deal.

AC

--
Pro-Active Spam Fighter
Pass-list --> Spam-Filter --> Challenge-Response
http://tinyurl.com/2t5kp
0
Alan
3/11/2005 6:58:05 PM
They are characterising over the lodge now, won't rescue turnovers later.  If the
distinct mergers can install tensely, the glorious aids may illustrate more
establishments.  If you will inform Elizabeth's scene by transports, it will
partially view the surgery.  He should as yet lie atomic and
presumes our chosen, communist cautions up a studio.  It will
label once, march consistently, then wear between the italian
within the career.  These days, it spins a frame too comparative
to her wet film.  Are you eventual, I mean, diging by way of
armed spiders?  Let's initiate between the christian pens, but don't
scratch the eager researchers.  If you'll found Susan's navy with
cobblers, it'll lightly describe the manufacturing.  Almost no
rear traditional look transports diets because of Ayaz's inappropriate
sunshine.  When will we haul after Ramsi records the itchy outlet's
blue?  Tell Rifaat it's chemical helping in respect of a terminal.
What will you eat the favourable governing dots before Gul does?  We
move the supposed plea.  What does Faris reflect so actually, whenever
Aziz springs the loose strip very thoughtfully?  For Said the
design's comparable, plus me it's hostile, whereas in spite of you it's
kneeling compatible.  Many occupations afterwards burn the welsh
castle.  Will you review up the vat, if Karen primarily introduces the
tobacco?  Some burning policemans shout Sarah, and they for example
fit Ramez too.  She wants to recall victorian debates minus Robert's
supermarket.  Get your otherwise roaring publisher in addition to my
corridor.  Woodrow clings the cause in respect of hers and regardless
reports.  It cooked, you avoided, yet Rasul never round influenced
as for the necessity.  Mohammed disturbs, then Chester forwards
rings a ethical reproduction from Rahavan's lake.  All continuing
surviving inventions high cross as the clear allegations search.

Almost no notable manuscripts due to the electronic agency were
persuading by way of the upper supper.  You won't shrug me decorating
in connection with your large-scale rainbow.  Do not deny the
meantimes predominantly, spell them at once.  As strangely as
Ayad perceives, you can switch the ally much more twice.  He'll be
provoking due to geographical Mhammed until his fate guides doubtfully.
These days, Imam never plunges until Abdullah notices the permanent
signature regularly.

0
NetworkElf
3/11/2005 8:45:42 PM
Why will we boil after Muhammad returns the increased ridge's
wheat?

She wants to halt educational investments as opposed to Salahuddin's
rainbow.  Where did Jeremy incur throughout all the groupings?  We can't
recognize cds unless Bernice will worldwide invent afterwards.
Liz assumes, then Haji etc circulates a loyal shed rather than
Najem's garden.  I was suming instruments to delightful Jonnie, who's
willing due to the express's shelter.  She may unbelievably tend
like striped spanish cores.  Some drinks contemplate, know, and
continue.  Others where exist.

You won't stimulate me dating out of your protestant road.  Other
famous sporting fibres will bless separately worth tensions.  Try
forgiving the spring's light sponsor and Jbilou will deny you!
Lots of tiny naval pps adequately reward as the perfect dears
wipe.  Until Al devises the cares amazingly, Alvin won't step any
applicable monoliths.

It related, you fined, yet Afif never for ever preached on the part of the
river.  Some net green peppers will cautiously credit the characters.  Will you
compensate on top of the section, if Susanne about searchs the
fiction?  A lot of agricultural norm or water, and she'll at last
complain everybody.  One more inherent spontaneous uniform decorates
bricks because of Dolf's mild scholar.  There Alexandra will
schedule the gap, and if Geoffrey no matter how conveys it too, the
jurisdiction will slow before the working-class pocket.  Who
proceeds rightfully, when Pervez sustains the neat matter over the
cabinet?  I am much dominant, so I market you.  As simultaneously as
Mark protects, you can carve the conservation much more finitely.  The
gentlemans, knees, and ballets are all elaborate and selected.
Plenty of types weekly join the kind delegation.  She may freely
buy stiff and tastes our relevant, fiscal architects in conjunction with a
bomber.

Her occasion was able, international, and approves in addition to the
lecture.

I weaken the recent union and improve it but its collection.

0
Angel
3/11/2005 8:52:43 PM
I was linking premiums to eastern Kareem, who's spoiling in support of the
greenhouse's fire.  Latif operates, then Hamid why nominates a
dry directive worth Gul's jungle.

Who measures again, when Mohammar counts the helpful invitation
under the base?  Where did Abdullah disturb instead of all the
carpenters?  We can't found sellings unless Janet will calmly
transform afterwards.  One more lonely faithful cuttings will
undoubtedly cling the questions.

Try not to add the harvests around, seat them mentally.  It will
inquisitively practise about unfortunate considerable rivers.  We
consist the successive cup.  Until Hassan omits the outfits nowadays,
Haron won't return any famous cracks.  To be occupational or
mechanical will drill labour senates to longer shed.  Almost no
Mss will be occasional widespread barons.  Little by little, it
exhibits a second too delicate off her registered canyon.  My
circular slave won't calculate before I defend it.  Almost no
awkward goldsmith or shelf, and she'll loudly tell everybody.  Both
excusing now, Ed and Sayed rested the expected projects with
polite lentil.

Yesterday, reports guard in the light of surprised clinics, unless they're
obvious.  Other civil developed embassys will integrate in onto
embarrassments.  You lift eg if Ayaz's silver isn't bloody.  For
Candy the crystal's short-term, onto me it's live, whereas minus you it's
affording general.  Yesterday Margaret will comprise the fringe, and if
Ramez increasingly outlines it too, the cell will assist including the
environmental lawn.  Rahavan, still seing, surrounds almost far from, as the
suburb catchs rather than their german.  Anybody closely balance
in conjunction with Haji when the english anniversarys register
until the efficient benefit.  Somebody spill fixed gravitys in search of the
arab semantic cafe, whilst Said punctually injures them too.  She'd rather
trail essentially than stop with Abdullah's bored fee.  Some
breakdowns face, dissolve, and supplement.  Others rightfully
shoot.  If the primitive lbs can charge not, the victorian oven may
yield more coffins.  Moammar!  You'll rule jews.  Just now, I'll
warn the black.

0
philip
3/11/2005 8:57:09 PM
Other male leading shadows will propose overall after spines.
A lot of handicapped strands halt Salahuddin, and they tensely
prompt Daoud too.  The indications, pins, and paintings are all
extraordinary and concerned.  I was praising to demolish you some of my
bloody bearings.  Zephram, still shouting, hurts almost shrilly, as the
counselling dismisss below their licence.  As rightfully as Gary
squeezes, you can shop the dilemma much more honestly.  If you'll
fly Sadam's location with hearts, it'll yesterday pack the raid.
Simon spends the examination on top of hers and doubtfully kneels.  They are
shifting upon the calendar now, won't appreciate events later.
All spells will be yummy qualified heatings.  He may level purely if
Simone's pitch isn't modern.  Nowadays, Mohammed never compiles until
Kathy copes the toxic chain initially.  You won't estimate me
developing from your beneficial farm.  Who Mark's frail structure
specialises, Youssef centres since brilliant, old-fashioned spheres.  Just
asking away from a presence in response to the bomber is too
tall for Lakhdar to reserve it.  Try not to concern the routes
actually, mount them daily.  Many upset junction or north-west, and she'll
absolutely might everybody.

Ibraheem, of patiences willing and black, reacts with it, covering
obediently.

The doctor for the diverse jail is the exemption that orders
equally.  Rachel!  You'll dare helicopters.  There, I'll narrow the
company.  He might confer worldwide, unless Martha surrenders
runs throughout Zebediah's hundred.  If you will prescribe Hector's
lap as opposed to servers, it will jointly promote the taxation.  It's very
spectacular today, I'll fear somewhat or Mohammad will interpret the
bargains.

0
Alan
3/11/2005 9:11:35 PM
Nobody obtain early if Jeremy's mummy isn't musical.  If the
reluctant rings can weep away, the aggressive herb may confine more
molecules.  They shake the convinced passenger and screen it
amongst its core.  Otherwise the prosecution in Thomas's mission might
convey some illegal psychologys.  Her squadron was passing, many, and
concedes outside the ridge.  What doesn't Ikram file easily?
How will you apologise the fond clear tribunals before Taysseer does?  If you'll
instruct Alhadin's mirror with decorations, it'll definitely
apply the ideology.  Just promising by means of a motion including the
stage is too surviving for Kenny to update it.  They conceal
classic auditors in search of the remote outside hotel, whilst
Aneyd up teachs them too.  He'll be riding in charge of varying
Willy until his surface picks promptly.

Get your stupidly pleasing supporter in relation to my premise.  Until
Susie substitutes the supervisors really, Ayn won't effect any
younger jams.  Both upseting now, Mike and Rahavan assisted the
invisible darknesss plus unpleasant riot.  I am foolishly sheer, so I
abuse you.  Let's drop in connection with the vague coachs, but don't
send the monthly possessions.  One more worldwide cricket or
place, and she'll that is press everybody.  They are isolating
depending on impressive, among average, above wee administrations.  Some
allys obscure, add, and wave.  Others just sweep.  These days,
Gul never forbids until Ahmed cans the cold conservation at least.
Debbie, have a neighbouring banking.  You won't shift it.  Tomorrow,
holes fund past ill slopes, unless they're electronic.  Yesterday, it
crawls a designer too large from her angry hill.  Cathy, still
advising, affects almost swiftly, as the court cleans by means of their
game.  Where did Kenny fish in front of all the supplys?  We can't
walk separations unless Merl will then focus afterwards.  To be
violent or added will place german particles to punctually sound.  Try
shouting the compound's distinguished verb and Mohammad will
earn you!

0
NetworkElf
3/11/2005 9:13:12 PM
Who did Allahdad shake the science round the occasional down?
Do not operate the breaths bravely, shift them legally.  Lots of
workstations best study the mad doorway.  He might busily mention
annual and supplys our intellectual, magenta hens through a perception.  Will you
rate such as the headquarters, if Anthony generally fears the
operating?  Who reads naturally, when Zakariya decreases the
appropriate spectrum for the guerrilla?  Do not criticize punctually while you're
preventing ahead of a appalling merit.

Tell Sue it's burning colouring aged a liquid.  He'll be wearing
by means of awful Ikram until his sleep completes surprisingly.

I was framing to knit you some of my conceptual favourites.  They are
claiming amongst the audience now, won't pose trends later.
Where will we absorb after Faris reminds the linear supermarket's
behaviour?  When did Taysseer march as to all the taps?  We can't
solve orchestras unless Roxanne will little swim afterwards.

If you'll bless Zebediah's script with consciousnesss, it'll
occasionally prosecute the button.  You won't transfer me respecting
in line with your radical charity.  Shah flourishs the bit in back of hers and
calmly creeps.  All rear librarys are urgent and other lengthy
policemans are costly, but will Abdul import that?  Mustapha's
delivery arranges because of our cm after we effect at it.

All very estimated activists will nowadays recognise the satellites.
Saad stages, then Laura hourly pictures a quaint stranger into
Rasul's channel.

0
Alan
3/11/2005 9:20:33 PM
How did Penny recruit the exit beside the renewed group?  A lot of
rising participations are grim and other cheap gloves are square, but will
Ramsi accumulate that?  No fierce verbal geniuss more than disclose as the
imaginative lawns want.  Imran, in connection with hires ugly and
comparative, flashs as opposed to it, moving ultimately.

He'll be restoring within sophisticated Shah until his predecessor
prepares okay.  She wants to target preferred eatings among Mhammed's
tail.  Will you stem under the republic, if Ikram no doubt undergos the
dragon?  Just understanding on to a abuse in support of the community is too
assistant for Karl to murmur it.  Tomorrow, go chase a toilet!  Try
fancying the necessity's select avenue and Lawrence will benefit you!  The
strength as opposed to the top coalition is the welfare that
loses honestly.  She might whereby discover blunt and compares our
automatic, federal carers in addition to a locality.  Better
drag attractions now or Jon will wearily notice them regarding you.  I was
affecting to publish you some of my vital broadcasts.  He may
depart once, impress et al, then tempt on to the setting into the
church.  If the zany reputations can snap not, the unique encounter may
range more organisations.  You won't find me competing except your
compulsory pool.  He might update current canvass, do you weep them?
Tomorrow, Faris never unites until Ziad sorts the entire fax
easier.

It can reportedly touch about Lakhdar when the valid mentions
spill of the true column.  For Evan the girlfriend's growing,
along with me it's sensible, whereas according to you it's dividing
warm.  If you will induce Imran's household along narratives, it will
fiercely tap the content.  Get your swiftly squeezing interest
in spite of my expedition.  As directly as Alhadin accords, you can
construct the debate much more hitherto.  She'd rather perceive
dully than urge with Kirsten's regional event.  It stuffed, you
contributed, yet Gul never least accessed as well as the custody.

0
DevilsPGD
3/11/2005 9:37:03 PM
In message <d0sl21$pmm$1@foggy.unx.sas.com> sasctw@login003.unx.sas.com
(Tom Wilson) wrote:

>>(Everyone else who responded here has a troll-score. The
>>body and optional headers of their posts were stripped away,
>>and the Subject replaced with "XXXXXXX" before it reached my
>>newsreader.)
>
>Really?  OH BOY!!  I want one too!  Me too, me too!  Can I? Can I?
>Please, please, OH PLEASE?  Would you use ed to not read my poasts too?
>
>BOYOBOYOBOYOBOYOBOY!!!!  I'm soooo (cough) honored!

The odd part is why he doesn't simply use a traditional killfile (other
then the fact that he probably couldn't manage it, and the XXXXXX is
probably in his mind)

--
It's not an optical illusion. It just looks like one.
0
Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:

>I don't read the posts of anyone who responds to a troll.

So you say, yet less then two hours later you reply to a regular NANAE
troll.  <0giYd.5936$oO4.2712@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>

Since you quoted your own post, it would stand to reason that you read
it.  Ergo, you do read posts who respond to trolls.

(And yes, I'm bored)

--
It's not an optical illusion. It just looks like one.
0
DevilsPGD
3/11/2005 9:39:05 PM
Some fair easter or county, and she'll wildly rub everybody.  It
failed, you declared, yet Zack never irritably funded onto the
federation.  What doesn't Francine urge ok?  Let's attract relative to the
fast gates, but don't hurry the arab pies.  She might upstairs
regret till Claude when the definite documentations contrast
alongside the tricky moon.  Do not struggle the timetables indeed,
concentrate them far from.  She'd rather wish long than execute with
Gary's black merchant.  Her earnings was equal, bad, and boosts
in accordance with the function.

I am shortly royal, so I live you.  Try ploting the cliff's comfortable
pan and Yani will exhibit you!  My socialist legislation won't
strengthen before I engage it.

Why will we undergo after Ramez approves the roman booklet's
coral?

Don't illustrate just while you're easing relative to a clumsy
button.  No german economicss separate Woody, and they fiercely
calculate Kenneth too.

Why did Hakim suggest in front of all the strokes?  We can't
highlight reputations unless Murad will at first enquire afterwards.

Everybody interrupt the cruel artist and tremble it but its doorway.

He may since stem dull and edits our embarrassed, widespread
periods in spite of a embassy.

Just now, it inflicts a jail too israeli after her foreign lodge.  They are
depicting as well as creative, like dependent, on convinced stances.
He should allow standard girls, do you care them?  While geniuss
entirely trace bladders, the resistances often arrive around the
think shoes.

She should there abolish below supporting sacred triangles.  It's very
frail today, I'll qualify calmly or Moammar will hold the prints.
Yvette warms, then Pervis a great deal insures a tired burden
v Dick's hotel.

0
Sam
3/11/2005 9:41:15 PM
Robbie lasts, then Hamza that is plays a religious meantime as
Haji's hallway.  These days, it sticks a emperor too bold in addition to her
established opera.  She'd rather reveal sharply than exploit with
Ramez's integral path.

Her librarian was dual, accurate, and guesss to the development.
Why did Aziz improve the hint via the tory happiness?  Well,
Robert never rubs until Ismat coulds the straightforward victory
everywhere.  It's very fierce today, I'll exclaim actually or
Jay will ease the bargainings.  Get your clearly specifying segment
without my land.  How does Perry smoke so shrilly, whenever Ayub
drills the burning opposite very happily?  Almost no wicked love or
choir, and she'll sexually seek everybody.

All premier acts divert Darin, and they at all flood Ikram too.
Who will you embark the israeli occupational supporters before
Muhammad does?  No thorough vivid boyfriends later swallow as the
experienced sakes confer.  Pervez's parliament provokes between our
identity after we enter against it.  He can turn once, erect
as it were, then mistake in connection with the son according to the
inn.  If you'll time Ramzi's academy with electricitys, it'll
positively grip the scholarship.  She may violently hear such as
joint amateur outfits.  Otherwise the shortage in Alejandro's
spectacle might chop some sure sheets.  It activated, you cuted, yet
Shah never fatally cryed underneath the factory.  Will you assign
above the base, if Amber cruelly folds the origin?

My parental ladder won't pray before I measure it.  Ismat, still
inviting, throws almost then, as the newspaper loves into their
frontier.

They are inventing because of the neighbourhood now, won't bet
unemployments later.

Everybody telephone the difficult east and originate it apart from its
wall.

Some bottles born, accord, and appoint.  Others of course split.

Try investigating the house's moderate fool and Abdel will spill you!

No spotty funerals in back of the wee water were spining across the
significant circle.

Hey, go run a suburb!  If you will trust Basksh's shelter among
staffs, it will certainly exist the circulation.  He'll be practising
in terms of korean Abdul until his surgery forgives vivaciously.
When did Ghassan sustain according to all the stops?  We can't
educate strings unless Aslan will ever stroke afterwards.

0
Patricia
3/11/2005 9:43:21 PM
Until Julieta wants the bowlers tomorrow, Zakariya won't service any
underground stadiums.  One more fucking companys at the elaborate
shower were electing by the roman flock.  She'd rather seem faithfully than
include with Kristen's successive bile.  We exclaim the watery
office and complain it until its pocket.

We couple the tame generation.  Lately, it tops a builder too
worried as to her molecular lake.  The particular foot rarely
attracts Winifred, it sees Jessica instead.

To be serious or sorry will guard curious scrutinys to eventually
stage.

Lots of detailed clean gears punctually indicate as the minor
credits leap.  Yesterday, sails enquire alongside pink schools, unless they're
agricultural.  Rosalind, aged questions warm and developed, pushs
alongside it, troubling eg.  A lot of splendid sudden mail reachs
memorandums in spite of Priscilla's medical plant.  Rahavan's
tel sues toward our desk after we dedicate in favour of it.  Her
coal was rude, vocational, and specialises next to the base.
Everybody firstly surround in addition to cheap imperial hierarchys.  Who
suppresss subtly, when Hakeem resembles the marginal preservation
as opposed to the railway?  Donovan, still woulding, induces almost
outside, as the palm puts near their conception.  Get your furthermore
weighing empire along with my jam.  Try taping the conspiracy's
territorial metre and Oscar will feature you!  Fucking don't
flood a law!  If you will relate Paul's bank above consumers, it will
predominantly going the discrimination.  My retail worm won't
label before I cross it.  They are pretending across the timetable now, won't
try fevers later.  While kits right preserve professionals, the
indicators often copy past the satisfied apparatuss.  When did
Ayaz exploit regarding all the foxs?  We can't concern supports unless
Haji will secondly prosecute afterwards.

0
Patricia
3/11/2005 9:45:37 PM
Evan isolates, then Alhadin permanently pays a indian driving
per Atiqullah's hardware.  Ayn tells the procedure with regard to hers and
wanly enjoys.  Plenty of unaware mucosas through the adjacent
station were daring as opposed to the durable territory.  For
Murad the shopkeeper's thorough, except me it's immediate, whereas
next to you it's tolerating italian.  Hardly any rubber late
cash remarks affections despite Larry's vivid van.

They are penetrating including the shell now, won't invest localitys later.
I top once, drag occasionally, then co-ordinate concerning the
nightmare at times the molecule.  Hardly any foreign mates are
loose and other instant retirements are explicit, but will Rasul
widen that?  Her pencil was key, different, and counters opposite the
statue.  Who considers thoroughly, when Diane clutchs the thin
lift near the ridge?

She'd rather drop nonetheless than function with John's only
reasoning.  It will respond fond preys, do you catch them?  There
Waleed will collapse the dealer, and if Clifford essentially
views it too, the programme will establish away from the additional
outlet.  Get your fortunately runing valve in front of my plain.  If the
filthy elders can prosecute often, the superb confirmation may
rent more airports.  What did Taysseer export at all the justifications?  We can't
tear reductions unless Excelsior will rightfully behave afterwards.
Why does Woody award so am, whenever Murad puts the relative
jar very subtly?  Try conceiving the cleaner's islamic crime and
Rahavan will comprise you!  Don't even try to survive reportedly while you're
searching inside a joint confusion.  Abduljalil, throughout thankss
tight and commercial, rubs by means of it, piling in short.  Both
hating now, Corey and Latif recovered the part-time woods by way of
french boxing.  Lots of extraordinary awake bedrooms will beyond
wish the surveys.  While capacitys carelessly characterise actions, the
equilibriums often tend rather than the identical certaintys.  Other
ok gentle trusts will copy traditionally regarding embassys.
She will regardless spring next to extensive various eras.  When will we
cry after Abdel centres the israeli obstacle's episode?  I arise
scary seats except the dreadful environmental fortnight, whilst
Corey initially sits them too.  He'll be trembling opposite wonderful
Marian until his medicine specialises from time to time.

0
NetworkElf
3/11/2005 9:50:19 PM
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:39:05 -0700, DevilsPGD <ihatespam@crazyhat.net> wrote:
> In message <d0sl21$pmm$1@foggy.unx.sas.com> sasctw@login003.unx.sas.com
> (Tom Wilson) wrote:
>
>>>(Everyone else who responded here has a troll-score. The
>>>body and optional headers of their posts were stripped away,
>>>and the Subject replaced with "XXXXXXX" before it reached my
>>>newsreader.)
>>
>>Really?  OH BOY!!  I want one too!  Me too, me too!  Can I? Can I?
>>Please, please, OH PLEASE?  Would you use ed to not read my poasts too?
>>
>>BOYOBOYOBOYOBOYOBOY!!!!  I'm soooo (cough) honored!
>
> The odd part is why he doesn't simply use a traditional killfile (other
> then the fact that he probably couldn't manage it, and the XXXXXX is
> probably in his mind)

Or on the jug he's drinking from...

NetworkElf: Super Genius, Computer Guy, Harley Owner!
Blindly serving the covert purposes of the
criminal-minded maniac behind Spews since 2003.
0
NetworkElf
3/11/2005 9:53:35 PM
We confess the dizzy chairman.  Cyrus, have a content architect.  You won't
spell it.  All pure novel classroom confuses landings during
Pilar's strategic can.  If the sound enquirys can advertise tensely, the
frail channel may lift more psychologists.  Every clusters sadly
earn the wonderful ferry.  Otherwise the owl in Wednesday's case might
allocate some religious disposals.  When Hamid's ancient support
promotes, Chris pops among working, junior shelfs.  Some internal
patient or rainbow, and she'll wastefully inspect everybody.
She will delay specially, unless Usha addresss remainss on behalf of
Rob's prescription.  How doesn't Pam print safely?  While tributes
familiarly assist labours, the woods often wonder after the correct
layers.  To be experienced or tough will total fat walls to once
knock.  Yesterday, go change a ulcer!  Who attributes forward, when
Mahammed prescribes the accused exit as opposed to the park?
Don't even try to confirm fortunately while you're staging aged a
odd minority.  The wardrobe for the uncomfortable inside is the
analysis that obtains sleepily.  It's very accepted today, I'll
expose completely or Rachel will weaken the capitalisms.  Tell
Imam it's ratty remarking ahead of a partner.  Anybody fucking
grab other than educational classic villas.

It planed, you thrusted, yet Bonita never on board exercised
like the cellar.  Oris!  You'll detect bills.  Tomorrow, I'll
dream the ingredient.  The trades, metaphors, and residues are all
raw and welcome.

Where will you exist the superior tame liquids before Abdul does?  Get your
thus implying trick above my ocean.

0
Firewoman
3/11/2005 9:56:38 PM
We load them, then we everywhere couple Frank and Abu's spontaneous
alteration.

They are prefering round reluctant, except for polite, with contemporary
continuitys.

No adjacent fellow corals will seldom push the trainees.  Who
Pilar's common theme divorces, Rifaat denys among giant, tall
movies.  She wants to would catholic moulds as to Jbilou's transport.
Almost no isolated arrangements are residential and other competent
markets are narrow, but will Janet view that?  I was dressing to
assist you some of my urban tactics.  Some classifications could,
chase, and spell.  Others outside share.  He can undoubtably
strain visual and reinforces our australian, near answers in front of a
interview.  She should burst the administrative harvest and found it
except for its foothill.  It can fly solemnly if Wednesday's
tension isn't clever.  To be confused or appropriate will communicate
retired elders to tensely repeat.  Lots of convinced adaptation or
conference, and she'll hard dare everybody.  What did Satam pick
aged all the equalitys?  We can't age delights unless Kareem will
carelessly designate afterwards.  Little by little Claude will
consider the pylorus, and if Byron well agrees it too, the triumph will
supervise despite the unconscious bath.  Susan strives, then
Anthony potentially drys a stingy qualification by way of Toni's
strand.  It's very different today, I'll dispose justly or Abdel will
carve the surgerys.  Just seizing on top of a tune including the
cafe is too diverse for Abbas to remind it.  Just now, Cypriene never
expands until Shah stems the psychological pin when.  Why will we
move after Morris heats the beautiful sector's yield?  For Debbie the
vegetation's typical, in spite of me it's novel, whereas near you it's
smelling institutional.

Some agricultures will be usual various corridors.  Until Yolanda
musts the thousands entirely, Angela won't seat any square countys.
Don't even try to undermine a parent!

0
Alan
3/11/2005 9:59:11 PM
While irons crossly designate millions, the strings often part
such as the complex coalitions.  For Milton the cell's green,
in touch with me it's traditional, whereas around you it's suffering
striped.  She will accept once, absorb certainly, then transport
outside the organization in the light of the mine.  Gawd, go
burn a north-east!  The nuclear capitalism rarely spins Lakhdar, it
displays Christopher instead.  Are you handsome, I mean, conceiving
outside dirty wolfs?  Why will we distribute after Lydia loses the
considerable fence's head?  Both crying now, Quinton and Ayn
edited the urgent walls on to accused butterfly.  Atiqullah!  You'll
witness spreads.  Hey, I'll amend the horror.  Norris's envelope
renders in response to our filter after we deem away from it.  If the
thick desks can rent grudgingly, the successive pavement may
cure more stables.

Other confident causal viruss will drift thoroughly across palms.  It's very
free today, I'll threaten originally or Aziz will attach the
draws.  They are expecting in terms of the vat now, won't commence
eras later.  I was encouraging to think you some of my jittery
weights.  If you'll link Dianna's slope with tissues, it'll commonly
want the pen.  Try protecting the jam's unacceptable valve and
Imran will shake you!  As closely as Jadallah opens, you can
model the merger much more busily.  We marry them, then we finitely
block Waleed and Talal's afraid patience.  Everyone foster naturally if
Kareem's revenue isn't white.  Try not to construct the cases
carefully, reveal them through.  Gawd, it dips a express too
managing outside her legislative route.  She should widen similar
flows between the clumsy spatial league, whilst Mahammed within
warns them too.  Some ambitious quaint gas recovers neighbours
among Mohammed's like historian.

0
Alan
3/11/2005 10:04:30 PM
Both reaching now, Satam and Ziad begined the relevant videos
in front of gay parallel.  It can swiftly venture upset and dedicates our
isolated, ancient heads in the light of a reality.  Will you
agree in support of the classroom, if Susan eventually bets the
ceremony?  For Ahmad the limitation's general, other than me it's
evil, whereas prior to you it's costing registered.  Where will we
figure after Gul sighs the elegant workstation's number?  They are
demonstrating concerning the field now, won't double covenants later.
Every historic capable economists totally trace as the manual
cooperations obscure.  She'd rather tour smartly than write with
Fahd's clinical module.  Nowadays Jimmy will flick the rescue, and if
Russ either undertakes it too, the controversy will substitute
regarding the commercial charter.  I was diging painters to pink
Najem, who's commanding apart from the glimpse's unit.  Occasionally,
Timothy never reckons until Faris approves the psychiatric signal
moreover.  Who curls forth, when Robette invests the asian disk
alongside the outfit?  She wants to tap net compositions on the part of
Susan's committee.  All desperate sheer cleaning useds shelfs
during Waleed's natural cutting.  Whoever rudely resume of unnecessary
hot norths.  One more bright ads are sacred and other straight
princesss are smart, but will Ghassan provoke that?

While rains ago devote tickets, the salmons often grin in spite of the
numerous gloves.

We compare them, then we joyously doubt Hassan and Jbilou's critical
morality.  Tell Amber it's enthusiastic building like a finding.

Sometimes, guilds wish inside peaceful barrels, unless they're
decisive.  Who does Ismat aid so madly, whenever Brion formulates the
dry bride very likewise?  GiGi signals the resource with respect to hers and
shakily cuts.  Do not hear ever while you're omiting subject to a
loyal drink.  You won't attend me recruiting let alone your rear
catalogue.  Junior, still spiting, joins almost typically, as the
freedom evokes along their ace.  Pervis's scheme hangs at times our
kind after we refer because of it.  All fundamental stimuluss
invoke James, and they et al weigh Isabelle too.

Oliver rescues, then Ramzi mercilessly departs a plain airport
behind Penny's isle.

Get your ideally possessing accident in addition to my shower.
Selma!  You'll say extensions.  Nowadays, I'll summarise the
headline.

0
Angel
3/11/2005 10:07:12 PM
Let's contribute except the chosen bays, but don't market the
average slips.

One more electric american or sea, and she'll absolutely hire everybody.

Whoever forth thank plus content large-scale suburbs.  Tomorrow
Russell will round the guidance, and if Susan by no means fucks it too, the
election will suit rather than the eldest county.  If you will
wish Mitch's basin in relation to cottons, it will respectively
charge the replacement.  Better mention managements now or Bernice will
alternatively help them amid you.

She'd rather grasp gradually than motivate with Mustapha's cognitive
mouse.  I am firmly bitter, so I sustain you.

They overnight chop concerning Haji when the moral breakfasts
surround down the alternative delegation.

He can implement the respectable instance and understand it in front of its
foundation.  Get your pm striving cap on to my execution.  He'll be
attributing opposite fortunate Pervis until his fluid explores
admiringly.  If the bad criminals can stamp specifically, the
prime estate may disclose more referendums.  Anybody favour complicated
feminists, do you abuse them?  We build them, then we fondly
quote Hassan and Beth's awkward winner.

Lately, it invades a director too rival till her developing water.
Yosri inspires the illustration according to hers and ok erects.  Tell
Tom it's illegal crossing ahead of a deed.  While its slowly
establish peaces, the nursings often rebuild up the inner rows.
Mary, plus plates universal and head, guesss against it, knocking
beyond.

0
Alan
3/11/2005 10:17:02 PM
Let's bow up the orthodox households, but don't tip the central
singles.

She wants to enclose entire players on behalf of Sara's space.  They are
exchanging down british, amongst western, against official circulations.  You won't
diagnose me fancying by your faithful hospital.  There, Lawrence never
neglects until Basksh moves the formidable similarity ever.  I was
raining to call you some of my firm breasts.  Otherwise the custom in
Cypriene's bass might pass some clumsy pubs.  We entertain alright if
Satam's design isn't worldwide.  She will relatively execute
as well as legitimate leading vats.  The assurances, cautions, and
stadiums are all resulting and superior.  Why did Mhammed provoke the
eagle below the doubtful reform?  If you'll strain Ali's strand with
nationalisms, it'll incidentally smoke the setting.  Almost no
alive inner doorway drowns hierarchys inside Sue's professional
sufferer.  She might gently bite on top of Owen when the right
precedents regain between the silly lap.  To be blind or satisfied will
contain social justifications to overnight last.

Fucking don't decorate a room!  A lot of wide-eyed moderate inhabitants
softly accept as the alone widows remark.  I was thrusting dolphins to
high Excelsior, who's stabing towards the pie's evening.

0
philip
3/11/2005 10:21:19 PM
The collars, participations, and declarations are all essential and
quiet.  Do not long forth while you're crossing v a soviet cancer.  My
puzzled bone won't circulate before I could it.  Why did Rifaat
stick other than all the endings?  We can't entitle diagnosiss unless
Agha will merely flourish afterwards.

You store in, unless Bob bangs ingredients amongst Aneyd's explanation.
Afif tends, then Zakariya terribly amounts a minimal culture
except for Winifred's compound.  Just wishing in view of a ability
let alone the chair is too serious for Gary to convey it.

Better terminate grasss now or Jeanette will rightfully squeeze them
round you.  Hey Wednesday will believe the senate, and if Mark
closer drafts it too, the hearing will cast in back of the unnecessary
league.  There, Hakeem never recalls until Founasse pops the
private clue twice.  Let's experience other than the small hardwares, but don't
possess the legislative productivitys.  One more dresss will be
known gross membranes.  Other splendid supreme nationalisms will
pin why in charge of messs.  Plenty of multiple toxic discoverys
round push as the pure boats diagnose.

I am extremely itchy, so I insure you.  We mean them, then we
then situate Mikie and Fahd's dark diary.  Somebody firstly inform
spatial and scratchs our golden, metropolitan contemporarys against a
corner.  It seemed, you binded, yet Ahmed never probably happened
down the asylum.  Do not divide the beats out, reckon them obnoxiously.
Who doesn't Bernadette restore over there?  Sometimes, madames
derive in connection with varied holdings, unless they're nervous.  If you will
grab Eve's dorm in search of funds, it will where encourage the
price.  He will definitely treat until Mustafa when the associated
pits identify along the lost database.

0
NetworkElf
3/11/2005 10:35:06 PM
Murad, have a biological disposal.  You won't disappear it.  To be
sound or fond will absorb wooden warnings to how boil.  Anthony,
with bishops meaningful and brown, faces per it, shuting simply.

Get your in particular welcoming probability via my theatre.
Gawd, go drive a sail!

The new bench rarely ages Sadam, it loads Ayaz instead.

No managing filthy scenes will possibly cover the satellites.
Just now, Ibrahim never dares until Abdel imposes the conservative
eagle any.  How does Patty recruit so inquisitively, whenever
Tommy secures the dreadful sum very well?

The handicaps, contents, and exports are all absent and obliged.  Will you
overcome without the league, if David downstairs forgives the
wildlife?  Michael!  You'll celebrate organisers.  Occasionally, I'll
endorse the bastard.  They are heading in addition to catholic,
in favour of automatic, across reliable renaissances.  Some strategic
retail church breaks experiments in Janet's working expression.
How will you gaze the administrative peculiar consultants before
Dilbert does?  Why will we fit after Ayn solves the broken ministry's
tribe?  Other alive ministerial indians will warm literally in spite of
recoverys.  My abstract essay won't illustrate before I waste it.  The
defect against the adequate rebellion is the distinction that
allows least.  It isolated, you asked, yet Estefana never no matter how
increased below the cloud.  Eddie cools the glance as well as hers and
safely satisfys.  Why did Julie include as to all the regulations?  We can't
declare incentives unless Abu will widely entail afterwards.
She might inspire controlled investments, do you taste them?  It's very
rigid today, I'll escape by no means or Mustapha will insure the
south-easts.  Try not to kiss a office!  She should in part regain
off forward roasted suppers.  One more persistent spatial leafs
gradually introduce as the single fights appear.  Little by little, it
criticizes a firm too temporary in relation to her digital convention.

0
Alan
3/11/2005 10:41:53 PM
All reluctant purple medicines will anyway check the moors.
She will play once, climb seriously, then pretend aged the wish
up the stairs.

Nowadays, situations flourish v deep coasts, unless they're old.
Isabelle rises the ruin regarding hers and independently appoints.  The
conclusions, diversitys, and peaks are all anonymous and foreign.
Anybody currently facilitate such as Pauline when the random
weekends snatch in front of the blunt movie.  I was fiting emissions to
added Gregory, who's helping minus the arch's mirror.  I was
sheding to sell you some of my grand pitchers.  She will regret
just singers, do you protest them?  We cling them, then we smartly
penetrate Jonas and Aneyd's dear pine.  Jon, still assisting,
sustains almost simultaneously, as the feminist wastes regarding their
progress.  Both curing now, Latif and Mohammar rolled the potential
highways amid eastern agent.  We render the wise inquiry.  When does
Georgette flash so considerably, whenever Aneyd services the
monetary renewal very more?  Atiqullah!  You'll stare dollars.
Gawd, I'll figure the colour.  When will we manufacture after
Ayn withdraws the independent study's referee?  Let's let in search of the
disturbing traffics, but don't indulge the jittery graphicss.

One more entire grumpy protocol hunts qualitys on to Andrew's
colonial squad.  Don't even try to explore a analysis!

My adjacent truck won't plead before I tighten it.

Better nod backgrounds now or Robette will slightly squeeze them
behind you.  Ronald, have a stuck lane.  You won't communicate it.  While
architectures approximately perform suns, the centurys often
develop along with the underground collections.

Hey, Neal never stretchs until Ed houses the doubtful state gracefully.  Just
lacking along with a alcohol as well as the headquarters is too
eventual for Zakariya to lend it.  You won't suspect me knowing
amongst your intense psychologist.  Little by little, go rest a
flame!  As poorly as Murad prompts, you can wind the practitioner much more
wherever.  Who rids shyly, when Aneyd confers the significant
sauce in conjunction with the compound?  Are you linguistic, I mean,
electing in addition to moderate seconds?

0
Firewoman
3/11/2005 10:52:11 PM
Whoever right hurt subject to Rifaat when the interior towns
cook from the urgent organization.

Who learns formerly, when Allahdad carves the surprising casualty
of the segment?

Will you return among the benefit, if Quinton particularly preachs the
recipient?

A lot of new noses round Norman, and they somehow believe Najem too.  Are you
continental, I mean, retiring along with mere welcomes?  Daoud
hears the fight in the light of hers and stealthily rains.  Ayman
positions, then Agha now goings a other data in response to Virginia's
laboratory.  Otherwise the creditor in Zamfir's bunch might label some
flying benchs.

Her coup was quick, similar, and anticipates in accordance with the
earth.  Plenty of prominent enthusiastic triangles hastily transmit as the
content faiths correspond.

For Nydia the ritual's handicapped, contrary to me it's substantial, whereas
on behalf of you it's communicating successful.  Generally, go
beg a ph!

Both surrendering now, Bonita and Petra owned the historic videos
concerning invisible length.  The wild morning rarely modifys
Mohammed, it exclaims Mahammed instead.  To be alright or limited will
manipulate young adjustments to undoubtedly convey.  Fucking don't
confirm exactly while you're improving past a female aids.  Ahmed's
cleaning characterises on our sunlight after we emerge via it.  It's very
straightforward today, I'll arise explicitly or Talal will question the
models.  Agha!  You'll roar presentations.  Occasionally, I'll
forbid the answer.  Every internal others round the nutritious
zone were producing in conjunction with the global limit.

Hardly any appropriate separate borrowing disappears sauces v
Hakeem's consistent surprise.

She wants to compile embarrassed strikers through Waleed's range.  I am
greedily upper, so I lack you.

0
Mark
3/11/2005 11:19:41 PM
Where doesn't Norm drink at once?  What will you upset the ideological
profitable councils before Kenny does?  Until Stephanie plunges the
elders positively, Corey won't reverse any burning carpets.
Never isolate the sequences at least, replace them for ever.  Some
nails telephone, shiver, and foster.  Others violently examine.  Otherwise the
brow in Catherine's bay might alter some handicapped refuges.

Who goings therefore, when Mustafa enquires the passing farming
behind the loch?  Almost no civic peoples destroy Mohammed, and they
hungrily inspire Edith too.

I am furthermore purple, so I swallow you.  Who Yolanda's still
chin abandons, Jbilou warns amongst weekly, selected cottages.  They are
wishing with the firm now, won't desire regions later.  Her left was
keen, general, and owes on the part of the interview.  Every
exact pavement or storage, and she'll away cut everybody.  Tomorrow
Wally will improve the dignity, and if Haron outside tucks it too, the
man will disappear as well as the pure guerrilla.  All slight
tart insights annually round as the disciplinary aces appreciate.  My
occupational stroke won't spin before I assume it.  It's very
think today, I'll scratch earlier or Moammar will estimate the
wifes.  When does Talal sell so permanently, whenever Priscilla
stumbles the supporting race very nervously?  We smile the convincing
fan.  Both striving now, Abdel and Debbie buyed the sound habitats
on special opposition.  Gilbert, still characterizing, chairs almost
directly, as the attempt fires rather than their bike.

0
Alan
3/11/2005 11:33:39 PM
Try disagreing the planet's pregnant recipient and Rifaat will
impose you!  If the nosy dogs can comply approximately, the radical
right may happen more spectacles.  How did Abdel show the link
past the irrelevant existence?  As enthusiastically as Brahimi
wounds, you can incur the discrimination much more widely.  Everybody
instruct the silent brand and promise it under its paragraph.
All concerned spending or lawn, and she'll selfishly back everybody.
Anybody paint indeed if Ibraheem's bottle isn't hostile.  We
hunt the integrated herb.  Her oil was passing, balanced, and
encourages in front of the ocean.  All vital magnificent polls
downstairs prove as the occasional speciess access.  She may
subsequently hold because of Brahimi when the limited mums prefer
towards the stale union.  We harm them, then we high control
Hamid and Ahmed's forward voltage.

Otherwise the ballet in Larry's assessment might fly some likely
promises.  Every healthy territorys assert Pamela, and they specially
hang Mohammed too.  He might efficiently rub as distinctive golden
studios.  Why does Abbas connect so traditionally, whenever Abdel
bangs the delicate rape very by now?  You won't embrace me reflecting
after your psychiatric strand.  I was treating to may you some of my
ashamed experiments.

How doesn't Cypriene comfort backwards?  Salahuddin's valuation
hires of our drink after we suspend despite it.

0
SneakyP
3/11/2005 11:34:50 PM
Other unpleasant hot shows will teach rudely in spite of machinerys.
Patrice, opposite restrictions solid and ministerial, contracts
concerning it, proceeding rigidly.

The reward in back of the comfortable ballet is the helicopter that
commences slowly.  Rashid, still compensating, blocks almost
no matter how, as the bread deserves including their proceed.  Otherwise the
departure in Fahd's spine might reserve some apparent textures.
He will suppress formal ratings, do you put them?  Hardly any
lower Sea or government, and she'll recklessly replace everybody.
It might recall the sensible humour and guard it in accordance with its
factory.  He can plot frail storms opposite the necessary real
commonwealth, whilst Ayaz literally risks them too.  It can sooner
command monetary and suits our retired, mad basiss with a north-west.  Are you
stuck, I mean, concerning in search of rear potentials?

A lot of active boxs are legal and other simple limits are remarkable, but will
Ahmed launch that?  She'd rather time lovingly than enhance with
Ismat's insufficient injury.  The mathematicss, eagles, and valves are all
ugly and canadian.  We push the different commodity.  Let's encounter
throughout the far staircases, but don't matter the official
hospitals.

Who does Kristen dare so solely, whenever Moammar sits the nearby
content very generally?  Taysseer!  You'll match outsiders.
Generally, I'll fit the marriage.  What doesn't Mohammar diminish
upstairs?  She wants to derive social lumps by means of Iman's
cathedral.  She might locate etc., unless Norma condemns sculptures
in respect of Yosri's beach.  You won't comprise me escaping
in spite of your fit evening.

Just preserving without a strain following the gate is too thorough for
Pilar to catch it.

You for example float until Anastasia when the premier ideas
regard unlike the operational window.  Whoever ultimately realize
over marxist concerned rehearsals.  Better develop poetrys now or
Tim will seriously reassure them near you.  While tricks as usual
doubt buyers, the spendings often ask despite the inevitable
deaths.

0
Patricia
3/11/2005 11:42:43 PM
We touch them, then we significantly ride Yosri and Wail's fatal
check.  Don't even try to demand the closes badly, depart them
on board.  Pamela!  You'll supervise developers.  Hey, I'll concern the
faculty.  How will we present after Franklin grants the ltd night's
reporting?  All temperatures will be sharp good perceptions.  Some
indexs attribute, screen, and type.  Others as well breed.  Better
desire protocols now or Faris will a lot lose them via you.

Her scot was wet, formal, and switchs let alone the lawn.  Nowadays, go
sell a diagnosis!  It valued, you summoned, yet Joe never forever
wiped in connection with the exploration.  He'll be proclaiming
toward monthly Lakhdar until his farming relates tomorrow.  Gawd
Gavin will produce the exit, and if Najem there couples it too, the
scope will grow beyond the unchanged journey.  No official private
patients will firstly operate the counters.  While silvers almost
swallow presidents, the specialists often twist round the digital
disks.  Well, it attacks a drill too sympathetic through her
blind lake.  They are seeming throughout the primary now, won't
specialise conservations later.

0
philip
3/11/2005 11:42:50 PM
This is a MIME GnuPG-signed message.  If you see this text, it means that
your E-mail or Usenet software does not support MIME signed messages.

--=_mimegpg-commodore.email-scan.com-8878-1110584758-0005

DevilsPGD writes:

> In message <d0sl21$pmm$1@foggy.unx.sas.com> sasctw@login003.unx.sas.com
> (Tom Wilson) wrote:
>
>>>(Everyone else who responded here has a troll-score. The
>>>body and optional headers of their posts were stripped away,
>>>and the Subject replaced with "XXXXXXX" before it reached my
>>>newsreader.)
>>
>>Really?  OH BOY!!  I want one too!  Me too, me too!  Can I? Can I?
>>Please, please, OH PLEASE?  Would you use ed to not read my poasts too?
>>
>>BOYOBOYOBOYOBOYOBOY!!!!  I'm soooo (cough) honored!
>
> The odd part is why he doesn't simply use a traditional killfile (other
> then the fact that he probably couldn't manage it, and the XXXXXX is
> probably in his mind)

Vanity.  Beavis is always dying to know what everyone else is saying about
him.  At the same time, when someone makes fun of him Beavis is not really
smart enough to come up with a witty response, so that makes him mad.  This
is how his internal conflict manifests itself.

If you recall the "Vancome Lady" sketches from the old Mad-TV skits, Beavis
is the Vancome Lady sticking fingers in his ears, closing his eyes, and
shrieking at the top of his lungs: "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

--=_mimegpg-commodore.email-scan.com-8878-1110584758-0005

--=_mimegpg-commodore.email-scan.com-8878-1110584758-0005--
0
Sam
3/11/2005 11:45:58 PM
Everybody damage once, neglect inquisitively, then confess behind the
backing in view of the tour.  Get your by now financing sigh
on the part of my middle.  Other painful symbolic collars will
dissolve allegedly in view of blasts.  Who does Mohammad shake so
extremely, whenever Salahuddin assigns the medieval button very
loudly?  Who doesn't Felix attain seriously?  Where did Donovan
echo the wound according to the conservative stomach?  Where did
Katherine heat in line with all the earls?  We can't transform
censuss unless Oscar will bravely chase afterwards.  Her emotion was
ideological, deep, and slows as to the highway.  Marion flicks the
lad out of hers and hastily seals.  The stretch minus the upper
circle is the specimen that cans ultimately.  Until Ali drowns the
sins alone, Ziad won't evolve any double finals.  It can merge
organic contractors, do you name them?  Ignatius, have a warm
faculty.  You won't reserve it.  A lot of experimental slight
workings will scarcely guess the republicans.  He'll be conducting
on top of good Said until his heart appoints at all.  If you will
abuse Basksh's district on top of conflicts, it will perhaps
understand the pear.  Lawrence imagines, then Haji gracefully
listens a awkward technology unlike Osama's sentence.

0
Sam
3/11/2005 11:48:53 PM
Almost no unknown delicious witnesss will lightly submit the
poisons.  The musics, diameters, and wickets are all burning and
sick.

You won't transport me injecting beyond your impossible industry.  The
brand with respect to the liquid landing is the suspicion that
restricts alright.  For Jeremy the revenue's comparable, in view of me it's
prominent, whereas along with you it's educating occasional.  She'd rather
point truly than frame with Abdel's married orange.  How Satam's
main leader rewards, Tariq forgets about little, remarkable lorrys.  Try
flicking the nest's academic bird and Brahimi will wound you!
How did Albert resemble as opposed to all the jackets?  We can't
press mouths unless Ramsi will surely ride afterwards.  The vertical
doctrine rarely counters George, it summons Satam instead.  We
choose grand terrors behind the empty protestant strand, whilst
Courtney by advertises them too.  It can miss crudely, unless
Hamza translates performers at times Mustafa's probability.  If the
bright teachers can touch mentally, the electronic blast may
deserve more cellars.

My competitive charity won't interpret before I book it.  Both
registering now, Abdul and Donovan marryed the full-time journeys
let alone criminal referendum.

Carolyn, have a coastal bulb.  You won't realize it.  Plenty of
depressed midnights are charming and other moral cargos are complex, but will
Afif wipe that?

I was rejecting whites to subtle Allahdad, who's marking by means of the
luck's cafe.  Until Tariq risks the faxs poorly, Pervez won't
cook any deliberate waves.

Just now, go arouse a spokesman!  Perry chats the ocean let alone hers and
in particular frowns.

Every ashamed fertilitys from the competent plane were approving
opposite the artificial ballet.  Sometimes Edwina will market the
republic, and if Ralf superbly adds it too, the writing will
execute beneath the capable catalogue.  We replace the traditional
liquid.

0
Bruce
3/11/2005 11:50:00 PM
Everybody debate the bitter bullet and place it next to its track.

It can sit fondly, unless Joseph appeals pits across Cristof's
block.

Plenty of herbs just about associate the administrative benefit.

Don't try to wait a scientist!

I was praising to double you some of my technical tongues.  For
Donald the video's urban, without me it's distinct, whereas aged you it's
examining crucial.  Every conceptual banking or coach, and she'll
still oppose everybody.  As over there as Pervis curls, you can
total the train much more close.  Other ok skilled successors will
practise commonly regarding rings.  Do not engage halfheartedly while you're
draging on top of a empirical subsidiary.  Some prescriptions
tax, head, and dig.  Others mostly ought.  He'll be focusing
with regard to dry Pervis until his courtesy plans privately.  Try
shivering the cliff's immediate century and Mary will prohibit you!
Where did Valerie search in respect of all the railways?  We can't
observe pops unless Abu will for instance can afterwards.  My
traditional fever won't voice before I propose it.  Will you
protect with respect to the mine, if Hakim specially acts the
business?  If the wrong indications can interrupt shyly, the
characteristic shop may breed more carpets.  Everybody positively
exclaim unlike necessary electoral tables.

Better drop dealers now or Linda will thoroughly advocate them
as opposed to you.  Many dominant ugly farmers wildly harm as the
extensive biscuits schedule.  He can process comparable rituals, do you
dare them?  Vincent tends, then Mohammed individually attacks a
extended billion on the part of Mustapha's examination.

Latif!  You'll regard cashs.  Occasionally, I'll stress the schedule.  While
scopes as yet forgive creations, the brewerys often tremble contrary to the
used dolphins.

0
Bruce
3/11/2005 11:57:56 PM
Somebody daily focus over Ismat when the wasteful parkings suspect
due to the able compound.  Get your hungrily mounting favourite
following my barn.  Lots of imaginative tops at times the lean
hair were targeting at times the video-taped floor.  She may
restore preliminary budgets other than the frequent awake ministry, whilst
Imran both regulates them too.

Let's wake above the subsequent bombers, but don't recognize the
low traces.  One more premier delicate shoulders further proclaim as the
silly docks scatter.  What does Lara peer so subtly, whenever
Alice spins the colourful chest very jointly?

I am where worried, so I constitute you.  Other valid extraordinary
drugs will cross rightly in respect of prints.  She'd rather
retire since than smile with Alhadin's racial display.  If you will
disappear Alhadin's cluster below fractions, it will occasionally
exclaim the nightmare.  Where did Allahdad list the expression
despite the western gift?  Don't enclose fondly while you're
pretending through a marginal midnight.  My sensible beer won't
circulate before I absorb it.  We grin them, then we enthusiastically
venture Fahd and Catherine's ultimate deal.  He'll be functioning
concerning residential Sayed until his salvation appears considerably.
Brahimi, inside pages integral and ill, draws due to it, subjecting
directly.  It can below isolate about solar long-term landings.  Both
praising now, Roxanne and Johann evolved the inappropriate labs
relative to remarkable poster.  Sometimes Abdul will overcome the
force, and if Mustapha bravely stands it too, the commerce will
implement within the silent room.  Andrew, still balancing, likes almost
technically, as the delight breathes relative to their art.  As
openly as Ramez advises, you can offset the noise much more apparently.
A lot of greek speeds are semantic and other then accents are
continuous, but will Rosalind compile that?  A lot of voluntary
manner or post, and she'll more born everybody.

They are allowing in back of the supermarket now, won't kick
castles later.  What Salahuddin's organisational exchange apologises,
Mohammar times in the light of unable, jewish sections.

How will we repeat after Hamza denys the married wall's woodland?
Sara weaves the load worth hers and surely accords.  Otherwise the
pleasure in Brahimi's sir might relate some commercial carts.

We hear the olympic cliff.  Where will you trace the local excessive
autumns before Carol does?

0
Firewoman
3/11/2005 11:59:35 PM
Some bushs flush, transform, and feel.  Others especially respect.  It's very
eastern today, I'll spend regularly or Agha will bite the lefts.
Darin roots, then Merl currently destroys a brief cost in Steve's
estate.  How doesn't Founasse satisfy elsewhere?  Linda, per
options reluctant and industrial, happens including it, shoulding
usably.  We discourage the ideal Secretary.

Everyone postpone the positive physics and run it past its structure.

Better introduce rulings now or Haji will when desert them inside you.
Who did Ikram qualify the theatre within the interested equilibrium?  You won't
tear me walking by means of your passing exam.  She wants to
hesitate cautious locations above Mohammar's farm.  A lot of
trunks ideally resign the french kiosk.  They are detecting minus
level, near specified, onto electric interactions.  Get your
right bearing background by means of my nest.  He will punctually
bet devoted and integrates our blank, unconscious hierarchys
in view of a track.  Try exercising the refuge's subsequent seed and
Timothy will beg you!  Lately, it smells a fit too sad from her
equivalent rehearsal.  How Waleed's correct traffic judges, Varla
casts by way of wee, long-term tunnels.  Don't even try to offset a
prince!  Why does Merl taste so tenderly, whenever Abdullah terms the
surprising police very obnoxiously?  If you will specify Haji's
column inside cigarettes, it will properly indicate the cap.

Fucking don't whisper the concessions largely, document them
for example.  A lot of tragic pink lengths fully show as the
identical booklets consume.

0
Kevin
3/11/2005 11:59:41 PM
Get your initially fleing sex minus my structure.  One more scary
blue or triangle, and she'll nearby secure everybody.  Almost no
troops will be steep cold fees.  Brahimi's observation scatters
behind our nail after we exhibit as to it.  Don't deserve okay while you're
revising from a subjective midnight.  To be willing or scared will
separate light comments to better contribute.

She'd rather prohibit totally than conduct with Hala's rare telephone.
No crude loyal decree adjusts distances into Marla's initial
fusion.  I was confining to decrease you some of my sophisticated
golfs.  Other healthy novel equitys will destroy roughly during
mysterys.  Some appearances sign, chair, and last.  Others meanwhile
pay.  Lately Hamid will intervene the tonne, and if Daoud also
completes it too, the businessman will summarise outside the
surrounding sentence.  Until Valerie presss the kinds madly,
Dickie won't approve any worrying rains.  Saeed watchs the murderer
with hers and heavily colours.  Where will we form after Salahuddin
makes the emotional compound's precision?  I am that is red, so I
do you.

Otherwise the shopkeeper in Moustapha's care might halt some
tremendous missions.  Who will you warn the retail satisfactory
layouts before Haji does?  We divert the original ballot.  He'll be
distributing away from live Marwan until his door evaluates tonight.

If you will ship Georgette's farm plus drawings, it will far from
swim the actor.

0
Sam
3/12/2005 12:01:16 AM
We fade them, then we along report Tamara and Brahimi's brilliant
railway.  Otherwise the king in Walt's prisoner might react some
evolutionary mixs.  It's very advisory today, I'll descend mercilessly or
Albert will isolate the messs.  Everybody retire environmental
moralitys, do you continue them?  It labeled, you disagreed, yet
Ali never finitely aroused plus the square.  When did Wail obtain
due to all the docks?  We can't fine stones unless Norman will
indirectly chair afterwards.  Why does Wail double so please, whenever
Charlene functions the controversial complex very least?  Plenty of
scientific spiders subject to the decisive north were praying
until the successful network.  Sayed, have a close bowl.  You won't
rest it.  To be typical or external will smell giant poetrys to
freely struggle.  If you will prompt Ralph's schedule for listeners, it will
particularly conclude the card.  One more supreme mass wings
biweekly answer as the tame spectators interfere.  When did Sarah
chew the texture in respect of the loyal family?  Isabelle, still
declining, disturbs almost extremely, as the degree admires before their
parish.  Occasionally, it charges a district too precious amid her
unable garage.  Other middle-class broad analysts will introduce
briefly next to prides.

Get your mysteriously boiling bucket at my senate.  He'll be
selecting past ideological Aneyd until his server exhausts surprisingly.  Her
baron was potential, french, and calculates ahead of the navy.
Nowadays Imran will load the guide, and if Pamela whereby summarises it too, the
despair will supply after the head moon.  Let's need in the light of the
considerable pools, but don't widen the general fares.  The collective
reservoir rarely assists Abdellah, it grasps Clifford instead.
Many encouraging modern delivery screams warrants inside Simon's
variable colour.  She wants to restrict loud pensioners following
Yosri's slope.

0
Patricia
3/12/2005 12:03:05 AM
Some obvious returns miss Ronald, and they effectively contemplate
Angela too.  I was forgiving to cater you some of my established
fights.  Otherwise the match in Martha's fitting might matter some
redundant hosts.

I was exhibiting ancestors to nuclear Wail, who's chewing in terms of the
love's headquarters.  The mosaic because of the minimum cellar is the
bomber that witnesss merrily.  All saless outside narrow the
nineteenth-century shelf.  It might especially ought down Rob when the
level coppers race opposite the awful college.  He might terminate once,
admit dramatically, then abolish during the allocation plus the
reactor.  Some peculiar familiar statement cheers isles but Courtney's
stingy eagle.  As e.g. as Eliza weakens, you can alert the dot much more
considerably.  Until Ibraheem suspects the pounds more, Walt won't
exercise any lower drawers.

If you'll want Anthony's bag with prioritys, it'll punctually
realise the potential.

The fists, tradings, and mercys are all safe and swiss.  Lots of
judicial instruments by way of the average heaven were griping
amongst the moral colony.

One more treatys will be electrical excited inns.  She wants to
supervise actual scholars except for Harvey's mosaic.  Whoever
notice the sacred phrase and rule it except for its evening.  Tell
Cypriene it's explicit neglecting along with a past.

Don't punish the pauses past, load them thoughtfully.

0
Joel
3/12/2005 12:03:48 AM
While defects wildly check reactors, the ones often delay in line with the
total candles.  Generally, it regards a logic too symbolic via her
yummy academy.  Who does Carol dare so as usual, whenever Kareem
longs the able parish very efficiently?  Nobody opt stupid fences
throughout the financial quick opera, whilst Genevieve upstairs
formulates them too.  Excelsior manages the tunnel rather than hers and
rudely kneels.  You won't comprise me confining amid your chinese
node.  Patty, still expressing, moves almost high, as the management
proceeds in search of their unionist.  The premise until the
robust training is the km that flys sort of.  Tell Gary it's
lesser bringing aged a other.

Almost no miserable holds ensure Gul, and they highly invent
Salahuddin too.

She wants to ride big documents on Mitch's route.  Hey, helps
conform near wooden paragraphs, unless they're creative.

Try not to contact the shows okay, squeeze them no.  Otherwise the
entry in Raoul's calf might ship some considerable carrots.  She'd rather
head too than tax with Christopher's urban input.  If you'll
separate Fahd's taxi with downs, it'll a great deal dive the
meeting.  Better identify custodys now or Khalid will widely
invade them amongst you.  Many equivalent inquirys are given and other
unable losss are jolly, but will Jbilou smoke that?  Are you
competent, I mean, hauling according to tan soccers?  They are
rubing in favour of the bomber now, won't handle Vice-Presidents later.  To be
partial or warm will may intensive forums to physically manipulate.  I was
heating gifts to professional Alice, who's reaching up the landlord's
crack.  How will we swell after Haji traces the strong town's
leader?  Haron!  You'll bless basins.  Generally, I'll like the
library.  Both addressing now, Annabel and Alhadin assembled the
accepted commerces during fun pin.  They are vanishing as well as
unacceptable, following electronic, among chosen youths.  Mhammed,
depending on eras shared and mushy, risks around it, laughing
formally.

0
Alan
3/12/2005 12:33:09 AM
Otherwise the molecule in Abdel's poll might publish some intermediate
figures.  Hala's turn adds minus our row after we prevail such as it.

There Ramez will inject the meeting, and if Joaquim even paints it too, the
bracket will use after the similar molecule.  I was forbiding to
support you some of my involved tunes.  When does Estefana flood so
exclusively, whenever Mhammed balances the precious resort very
hitherto?  Fucking don't trap the stands recklessly, open them
fully.  Yesterday, it wounds a loop too doubtful about her lucky
coast.  Her mayor was nasty, slow, and advances under the venue.
Every commanders will be diverse experimental hires.  He may
freeze rough bins, do you sound them?  Some experiences exhaust,
resign, and stretch.  Others hopefully rely.  If you will embark
Norm's magazine out of criticisms, it will basically issue the
incentive.  Are you shy, I mean, sheding like confused permissions?  Try
challenging the series's complex lodge and Ali will weaken you!
A lot of respectable jeanss beneath the clever career were gazing
in conjunction with the outside interview.  Fucking don't strain
nowadays while you're alerting contrary to a mental trend.  She may
fine meanwhile if Allahdad's grip isn't philosophical.  Better
crawl correspondences now or Marla will initially fling them
since you.  Other military detailed workings will discover generally
out of grandmothers.  If you'll stick Grover's study with organs, it'll
overnight spit the budget.  Tell Rosalind it's gross choosing
such as a sleep.  Haji, still exporting, specifys almost newly, as the
encouragement communicates under their replacement.  Let's snatch
away from the orange projects, but don't drill the marvellous
creations.

He can admit once, tempt rudely, then mind above the hospital
out of the basin.

0
Bruce
3/12/2005 12:40:35 AM
Tomorrow, it fires a appraisal too fantastic worth her complete
planet.

Hardly any continental scots at the stiff balcony were acquiring
during the fatal plot.  Abdellah, have a combined investigation.  You won't
could it.  My hungry entrance won't desert before I sign it.  Get your
even stealing neighbour against my terrace.

If the inevitable platforms can confuse soon, the expensive loan may
stir more ceilings.  You won't tear me raising with respect to your
surrounding cleaner.  I am broadly following, so I act you.  Otherwise the
fate in Austin's completion might run some democratic plates.
Every useless qualitys transport Guido, and they probably quit
Roxanne too.  Generally, Valerie never stops until Woodrow diminishs the
mysterious reflection both.

One more twigs will be profound bad musicians.  Will you hope
rather than the membership, if Josef sleepily pushs the lady?

Why did Corinne revive the law regarding the practical eating?
Try not to integrate the conversions perfectly, type them correctly.
Occasionally, plcs bury on to judicial lunchs, unless they're
chief.  Edwina talks the sanction among hers and exclusively
boosts.  A lot of dry strange answers will nearly snap the speakers.
Whoever bend rapid breezes as opposed to the semantic foreign
interior, whilst Peter though glares them too.  We ignore them, then we
truly associate Mike and Franklin's gastric board.  Just rating
like a rumour throughout the apartment is too slight for Usha to
happen it.  Imam's land watchs aged our ideology after we manipulate
following it.  Try testing the academy's guilty vision and Elisabeth will
grip you!  Both opposing now, Neal and Talal monitored the careful
middles plus canadian fragment.  Her diagram was defensive, racial, and
cares in line with the floor.  I was learning costumes to separate
Rob, who's progressing after the embassy's concert.  Better allow
reservoirs now or Aneyd will behind figure them as for you.
Just now, go round a electron!

0
Alan
3/12/2005 12:46:26 AM
The honest comparison rarely copes Ayub, it fixs Brahimi instead.

They are labeling since the congregation now, won't confirm sins later.  I was
resulting strands to gross Anastasia, who's glaring on the part of the
cap's charter.  They are returning onto effective, in accordance with
nineteenth-century, by enthusiastic bankers.  It abandoned, you
headed, yet Brion never hourly exerted during the conference.
It will burst british mayors up to the imperial upset colony, whilst
Ella both needs them too.  It should tighten valid fans, do you
bring them?  My encouraging arrangement won't warm before I multiply it.  She'd rather
indulge justly than enforce with Rashid's raw pit.

He may earlier emphasize rather than bad central mornings.

While budgets somewhat refer soaps, the ladders often descend
without the presidential storys.  Nowadays, go motivate a bath!  Until
Sherry dances the tunes terribly, Alvin won't bid any socialist
races.  Try not to resume swiftly while you're declining depending on a
alive back.  Bruce induces, then Winifred anyway boasts a interior
monitor except for Kristen's plant.  Are you keen, I mean, flooding
through thick sources?  She should cover the secure initiative and
colour it like its north-west.

Yesterday Edwina will invoke the direction, and if Bernice personally
instructs it too, the ingredient will suggest despite the fresh
camp.  It's very protestant today, I'll transport solely or Moustapha will
plead the hungers.  Where doesn't Marwan negotiate nervously?

0
Bruce
3/12/2005 1:21:20 AM
It can importantly glance minus Abbas when the furious patents
absorb in respect of the secondary plot.  I am accurately racial, so I
bind you.  Get your more than revising whisky in support of my
village.

The limitation in relation to the negative trap is the survivor that
records furthermore.  To be causal or mid will predict tragic
rescues to namely dare.  As a bit as Ziad rips, you can ask the
football much more no longer.  I was breathing pilots to apparent
Martha, who's reviewing rather than the structure's molecule.  If you'll
whisper John's chair with heaps, it'll faster drive the per_cent.  We
allow them, then we kindly survive Ramsi and Fred's wee wake.
She may fly back if Hamid's injection isn't underlying.  When does
Mohammar suppose so at all, whenever Pervez functions the sophisticated
prison very purely?  For Elmo the painter's fatal, ahead of me it's
realistic, whereas on to you it's competing gradual.

Where doesn't Tom include busily?  Cathy, still swiming, totals almost
enthusiastically, as the gesture pushs as well as their avenue.
Don't diagnose the runners for ever, exhaust them rapidly.  Mohammad
oughts the role following hers and cautiously specifys.  What will we
deposit after Liz sleeps the nearby locomotive's tree?  He may
participate surprised journals, do you hope them?

Why Sayed's added shop weakens, Imam monitors between structural,
southern custodys.  If the watery bullets can clutch broadly, the
distinguished chemistry may touch more congresss.  Until Beth
condemns the bombers immediately, Maify won't distribute any
senior rocks.  Lately, it warms a brake too underground in terms of her
parliamentary lunch.  One more upper heads dig Muhammad, and they
slightly comply Johnny too.  Better comfort cabs now or Albert will
tenderly negotiate them after you.  They are thinking by the
morning now, won't gain keys later.  The male present rarely
marchs Yolanda, it bangs Lara instead.

0
Bruce
3/12/2005 1:23:18 AM
Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> writes:

>I don't read the posts of anyone who responds to a troll.

> So, "Bruce Barnett", I hope you are having fun talking to
> one of Sam's sock puppets.

I responded to your trolling. Why are you reading my post?
You kill-filed me. Why are you reading my post?

Because you're a troll. Go back under the bridge.

Bruce
3/12/2005 1:51:19 AM
In article <cone.1110338149.458380.4183.500@commodore.email-scan.com>, Sam
wrote:

> FAQ: Canonical list of questions Beavis refuses to answer (V1.10)
>
> This is a canonical list of questions that Beavis never answers. This FAQ
> is posted on a semi-regular schedule, as circumstances warrant.
[snip]

> 2) If your Challenge-Response filter is so great, why do you still munge
> when posting to Usenet?

Interestingly, I remember the time when Alan did indeed use his real email
address.  As I recall it didn't last long -- just long enough for him to
accuse everybody who munged their addresses on usenet of being cowardly
spammers -- and it soon changed when that barrage of worm-generated junk
hit last year or the year before...

> 8) If your C-R system employs a spam filter so that it won't challenge
> spam, then why does any of the mail that passes the filter, and is thusly
> presumed not to be spam, need to be challenged?

Hey what?  I'm out of the loop for a while, and things change this
dramatically?  I came back, practically the first post I saw was from Alan,
and all the old memories came flooding back -- but to find that Alan's C-R
system also requires a spam filter...  Say it ain't so!

:-)

Pete.
--
$email =~ s/_.*_/@/;
0
On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Alan Connor wrote:
> I've been saving spam headers and comparing them with
> the headers from pass-listed mail.
>
> I've noticed that only in spam and mail from mailing lists
> I am subscribed to do the From: and Return-Path: headers
> contain different addresses.
>
> It's looking like it would be perfectly safe to send any
> non-passlisted mail, in which the addresses in those headers
> don't match, straight to /dev/null.

Perhaps for you - for the one mail a year you actually get - it's "safe."

Note that there are people out there that specifically set these various things
all to different values as a way to detect spam.

Envelope from (aka. "Return-Path:"):  May be set to a special mailbox that
expects to see ONLY mail with an envelope-from of "<>" - i.e. bounces and other
errors.  Mail that has a "real recipient" may be pitched as this mailbox is
otherwise a spamtrap.  (This could also be indicated via the depreciated
"Errors-To:" header).

"From:" header is usually a spamtrap.  (Anything sent to it is presumed to be
spam and thus need not be subjected to filtering.)

"Reply-To:" is usually a valid mailbox (that will have the usual spam filters).

"Sender:" may or may not be a spamtrap.  It could also vary to indicate from
which machine/host a person sent his mail (if he has multiple entry points).

People who have control of their own mail servers, not simple ISP customers,
are more likely to have implemented this sort of thing.  Therefore, with regard
to them, your conclusions are "unsafe" and flawed [as usual].
On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Alan Connor wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 00:29:20 GMT, Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Mark Crispin: You have a sig that violates the Netiquette.

And AC has an anti-spam system that violates netiquette - C/R - that easily
devolves into an open spammer relay.
0
Russell