FYI: Integration of sendmail-8.13 and cyrus-2.3.3+ IMAP server

Real Time Sendmail and Cyrus Integration Version 2
http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/rtcyrus2.html

The above link leads to recipe how to integrate sendmail-8.13 and cyrus-2.2.3+
(the latest is cyrus-2.2.6) using socket map.
[Making sendmail 8.12 support socket map requires patching the sources.]

The recipe allows sendmail to reject messages to non existing cyrus mailboxes
in responce to "RCPT TO:" without taking responsibility for sending bounce
messages for non existing mailboxes.

--
Andrzej [en:Andrew] Adam Filip anfi@priv.onet.pl anfi@xl.wp.pl
http://anfi.homeunix.net/ http://slashdot.org/~anfi

[ FU to comp.mail.sendmail ]

Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
> The above link leads to recipe how to integrate sendmail-8.13 and
> cyrus-2.2.3+ (the latest is cyrus-2.2.6) using socket map.
> [Making sendmail 8.12 support socket map requires patching the sources.]

Ok, I've borken something.  With Sendmail 8.13.0 and Cyrus 2.2.6 I can
no longer get mis-addressed email forwarded to the postmaster.  I've got
the following in sendmail.mc:

define(`LUSER_RELAY', `cyrusv2:postmaster@dummy')
define(`LOCAL_RELAY', `mrs_cyrus_user:stripdom')
FEATURE(`mrs')
FEATURE(`mrs_cyrus')
MODIFY_MAILER_FLAGS(`CYRUSV2', `-A5')dnl
MAILER(cyrusv2)

However, mis-addressed email gets bounced.  With the old FSTAT setup I
didn't have this happening.

Help please!  TIA.

--
   Rob MacGregor (BOFH)        Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!

     What are they?		Zombies.
     Are they dead?		No, they're undead.
     So they're like you?	No, zombies are slow, dim-witted,
					evil undead beings.
     So, they're like you?
0
me4 (19624)
6/21/2004 5:40:03 PM
Rob wrote:
Ok, one swift restart later and the problem is resolved - mis-addressed
email goes to postmaster.

Actually, anything that's not an alias or a local account goes to
postmaster.  It doesn't look like cyrus is consulted at all.

If I take out the LUSER_RELAY part, email goes to the right account, but
mis-addressed email gets bounced.  If I leave it in, mis-addressed email
goes to the postmaster, along with just about everything else.

Help!

--
   Rob MacGregor (BOFH)        Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!

     What are they?            Zombies.
     Are they dead?            No, they're undead.
     So they're like you?      No, zombies are slow, dim-witted,
                               evil undead beings.
     So, they're like you?
0
me4 (19624)
6/21/2004 6:10:03 PM
Rob wrote:
> [ FU to comp.mail.sendmail ]
> Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
>
>> The above link leads to recipe how to integrate sendmail-8.13 and
>> cyrus-2.2.3+ (the latest is cyrus-2.2.6) using socket map.
>> [Making sendmail 8.12 support socket map requires patching the sources.]
>
> Ok, I've borken something.  With Sendmail 8.13.0 and Cyrus 2.2.6 I can
> no longer get mis-addressed email forwarded to the postmaster.  I've got
> the following in sendmail.mc:
>
> define(`LUSER_RELAY', `cyrusv2:postmaster@dummy')
> define(`LOCAL_RELAY', `mrs_cyrus_user:stripdom')
> FEATURE(`mrs')
> FEATURE(`mrs_cyrus')
> MODIFY_MAILER_FLAGS(`CYRUSV2', `-A5')dnl
> MAILER(cyrusv2)
>
> However, mis-addressed email gets bounced.  With the old FSTAT setup I
> didn't have this happening.
>
> Help please!  TIA.

1) FEATURE(`mrs') does not work without patching cf/m4/proto.m4
Patch for sendmail-8.12 works for sendmail-8.13
http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/mrs.html

2) The current version of FEATURE(`mrs_cyrus') [Revision 8.7  2004/04/01] uses
dummy instead of stripdom.
http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/rtcyrus2.html

Use the line below:
define(`LOCAL_RELAY', `mrs_cyrus_user:dummy')

Hope that helps.

--
Andrzej [en:Andrew] Adam Filip anfi@priv.onet.pl anfi@xl.wp.pl
http://anfi.homeunix.net/ http://slashdot.org/~anfi
*Random Epigram* :
I met a wonderful new man.  He's fictional, but you can't have everything.
	-- Cecelia, "The Purple Rose of Cairo"

0
anfi (2014)
6/21/2004 6:30:00 PM
Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
> 1) FEATURE(`mrs') does not work without patching cf/m4/proto.m4
> Patch for sendmail-8.12 works for sendmail-8.13
> http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/mrs.html

Patched (I got something right :>)

> 2) The current version of FEATURE(`mrs_cyrus') [Revision 8.7
> 2004/04/01] uses dummy instead of stripdom.
> http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/rtcyrus2.html
 >
> Use the line below:
> define(`LOCAL_RELAY', `mrs_cyrus_user:dummy')

Almost, I now get it trying to deliver mis-addressed email to host dummy :(

fred... deliverable: mailer relay, host dummy, user fred@dummy

Contents of sendmail.mc:

define(`LOCAL_RELAY', `mrs_cyrus_user:dummy')
FEATURE(`mrs')
FEATURE(`mrs_cyrus')
MODIFY_MAILER_FLAGS(`CYRUSV2', `-A5')dnl
MAILER(cyrusv2)

--
   Rob MacGregor (BOFH)        Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!

     What are they?            Zombies.
     Are they dead?            No, they're undead.
     So they're like you?      No, zombies are slow, dim-witted,
                               evil undead beings.
     So, they're like you?
0
me4 (19624)
6/21/2004 6:43:06 PM
Rob wrote:
> Almost, I now get it trying to deliver mis-addressed email to host dummy :(
>
> fred... deliverable: mailer relay, host dummy, user fred@dummy

Replying to my own posts again, got to be a bad sign :)

Incase I didn't make it clear (and I probably didn't), what I'm trying
to achieve is that where a cyrus mailbox exists the mail is delivered to
it.  Where one doesn't the mail is redirected to the postmaster.

I've got this working with 8.12.11 and map_fstat, but obviously want to
play with the latest sendmail (and cyrus integration) so I can break my
system in new and interesting ways :-)

Thanks

--
   Rob MacGregor (BOFH)        Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!

     What are they?            Zombies.
     Are they dead?            No, they're undead.
     So they're like you?      No, zombies are slow, dim-witted,
                               evil undead beings.
     So, they're like you?
0
me4 (19624)
6/21/2004 7:04:02 PM
Rob wrote:
> Rob wrote:
>
>> Almost, I now get it trying to deliver mis-addressed email to host
>> dummy :(
>>
>> fred... deliverable: mailer relay, host dummy, user fred@dummy
>

> Replying to my own posts again, got to be a bad sign :)
>
> Incase I didn't make it clear (and I probably didn't), what I'm trying
> to achieve is that where a cyrus mailbox exists the mail is delivered to
> it.  Where one doesn't the mail is redirected to the postmaster.
>
> I've got this working with 8.12.11 and map_fstat, but obviously want to
> play with the latest sendmail (and cyrus integration) so I can break my
> system in new and interesting ways :-)

Please post what is reported by the command below:
echo "localaddr fred" | sendmail -bt -d21.12 -d60.1

--
Andrzej [en:Andrew] Adam Filip anfi@priv.onet.pl anfi@xl.wp.pl
http://anfi.homeunix.net/ http://slashdot.org/~anfi
*Random Epigram* :
Anything is possible on paper.
	-- Ron McAfee

0
anfi (2014)
6/21/2004 7:48:00 PM
Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
> Please post what is reported by the command below:
> echo "localaddr fred" | sendmail -bt -d21.12 -d60.1

8.13.0:

ADDRESS TEST MODE (ruleset 3 NOT automatically invoked)
Enter <ruleset> <address>
 > localaddr          input: fred
MailerToTriple     input: < mrs_cyrus_user : dummy > fred < @ dummy >
mrs_cyrus_user     input: < dummy > fred < @ dummy >
MailerToTriple     input: < dummy > fred < @ dummy >
MailerToTriple   returns: $# relay $@ dummy $: fred < @ dummy >
mrs_cyrus_user   returns: $# relay $@ dummy $: fred < @ dummy >
MailerToTriple   returns: $# relay $@ dummy $: fred < @ dummy >
localaddr        returns: $# relay $@ dummy $: fred < @ dummy >

Working 8.12.11:

ADDRESS TEST MODE (ruleset 3 NOT automatically invoked)
Enter <ruleset> <address>
 > localaddr          input: fred
Local_localaddr    input: fred
Local_localaddr  returns:
MailerToTriple     input: < cyrusv2 : postmaster @ dummy > fred < @ postmaster @ dummy >
MailerToTriple   returns: $# cyrusv2 $@ dummy $: postmaster < @ dummy >
localaddr        returns: $# cyrusv2 $@ dummy $: postmaster < @ dummy >

Full sendmail.mc (just incase I'm doing something silly):

divert(0)dnl
VERSIONID(`$Id: generic-linux.mc,v 8.1 1999/09/24 22:48:05 gshapiro Exp $')
OSTYPE(linux)
DOMAIN(generic)
define(`MILTER', 1)
define(`LOCAL_RELAY', `mrs_cyrus_user:dummy')
define(`confTRUSTED_USERS',`cyrus')
define(`confAUTH_MECHANISMS', `LOGIN PLAIN CRAM-MD5 GSSAPI DIGEST-MD5')
TRUST_AUTH_MECH(`GSSAPI DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 PLAIN LOGIN')
FEATURE(`authinfo')
FEATURE(`access_db')
FEATURE(`delay_checks')
FEATURE(`virtusertable', `hash -o /etc/mail/virtusertable')
FEATURE(`mailertable', `hash -o /etc/mail/mailertable')
INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`milter-amavis', `S=local:/var/amavis/amavis-milter.sock, F=T, T=C:5m;S:5m;R:5m;E:5m')
FEATURE(`mrs')
FEATURE(`mrs_cyrus')
MODIFY_MAILER_FLAGS(`CYRUSV2', `-A5')dnl
MAILER(local)
MAILER(cyrusv2)
MAILER(smtp)

--
   Rob MacGregor (BOFH)        Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!

     What are they?            Zombies.
     Are they dead?            No, they're undead.
     So they're like you?      No, zombies are slow, dim-witted,
                               evil undead beings.
     So, they're like you?
0
me4 (19624)
6/21/2004 9:01:04 PM
Rob wrote:
> Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
>
>> Please post what is reported by the command below:
>> echo "localaddr fred" | sendmail -bt -d21.12 -d60.1
>

> 8.13.0:
>
> ADDRESS TEST MODE (ruleset 3 NOT automatically invoked)
> Enter <ruleset> <address>
>  > localaddr          input: fred
> MailerToTriple     input: < mrs_cyrus_user : dummy > fred < @ dummy >
> mrs_cyrus_user     input: < dummy > fred < @ dummy >
> MailerToTriple     input: < dummy > fred < @ dummy >
> MailerToTriple   returns: $# relay $@ dummy $: fred < @ dummy >
> mrs_cyrus_user   returns: $# relay $@ dummy $: fred < @ dummy >
> MailerToTriple   returns: $# relay $@ dummy $: fred < @ dummy >
> localaddr        returns: $# relay $@ dummy $: fred < @ dummy >
>

> Working 8.12.11:
>
> ADDRESS TEST MODE (ruleset 3 NOT automatically invoked)
> Enter <ruleset> <address>
>  > localaddr          input: fred
> Local_localaddr    input: fred
> Local_localaddr  returns:
> MailerToTriple     input: < cyrusv2 : postmaster @ dummy > fred < @
> postmaster @ dummy >
> MailerToTriple   returns: $# cyrusv2 $@ dummy $: postmaster < @ dummy >
> localaddr        returns: $# cyrusv2 $@ dummy $: postmaster < @ dummy >

The debug switches should make sendmail produce more debuf output.
-d60.1  traces map lookups
-d21.12 traces processing of R lines in sendmail.cf

--
Andrzej [en:Andrew] Adam Filip anfi@priv.onet.pl anfi@xl.wp.pl
http://anfi.homeunix.net/ http://slashdot.org/~anfi
*Random Epigram* :
"Cogito ergo I'm right and you're wrong."
	-- Blair Houghton

0
anfi (2014)
6/21/2004 9:36:00 PM
Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
> The debug switches should make sendmail produce more debuf output.
> -d60.1  traces map lookups
> -d21.12 traces processing of R lines in sendmail.cf

Sorry, too tired obviously :(

Once more from 8.13:

ADDRESS TEST MODE (ruleset 3 NOT automatically invoked)
Enter <ruleset> <address>
 > localaddr          input: fred
-----trying rule: $+
-----rule matches: $: $1 $| $> "Local_localaddr" $1
-----skip subr Local_localaddr (197)
rewritten as: fred $| fred
-----trying rule: $+ $| $# ok
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: $+ $| $# $*
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: $+ $| $*
-----rule matches: $: $1
rewritten as: fred
-----trying rule: $+ + *
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: $+ + $*
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: $+
-----rule matches: $: < > $1
rewritten as: < > fred
-----trying rule: < > $+
-----rule matches: $: < mrs_cyrus_user : dummy > $1
rewritten as: < mrs_cyrus_user : dummy > fred
-----trying rule: < > $+
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: < > < $+ < > + $* >
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: < > < $+ < > $* >
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: < > < $+ + $* > $*
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: < > < $+ > + $*
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: < > < $+ >
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: $+
-----rule matches: $: $1 < > $&h
rewrite: RHS $&{h} => "(NULL)"
rewritten as: < mrs_cyrus_user : dummy > fred < >
-----trying rule: $+ < > + $*
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: $+ < > $*
-----rule matches: $: $1
rewritten as: < mrs_cyrus_user : dummy > fred
-----trying rule: < local : $* > $*
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: < error : $* > $*
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: < $~[ : $+ > $+
-----rule matches: $: $> MailerToTriple < $1 : $2 > $3 < @ $2 >
MailerToTriple     input: < mrs_cyrus_user : dummy > fred < @ dummy >
-----trying rule: < > $*
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: < error : $- . $- . $- : $+ > $*
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: < error : $- : $+ > $*
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: < error : $+ > $*
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: < local : $* > $*
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: < $={MRS} : $* > $*
-----rule matches: $@ $> $1 < $2 > $3
mrs_cyrus_user     input: < dummy > fred < @ dummy >
-----trying rule: < $* > $+ < @ $+ . >
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: < $* > $+ < @ $* >
-----rule matches: $: < $1 > $2 < @ $3 > $| $( cyrus $2 $: $)
map_lookup(cyrus, fred) => NOT FOUND (68)
rewritten as: < dummy > fred < @ dummy > $|
-----trying rule: < $* > $+ < @ $* > $| $* < TMPF >
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: < $* > $+ < @ $* > $| $* < OK >
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: < $* > $+ < @ $* > $| $*
-----rule matches: $: < $1 > $2 < @ $3 >
rewritten as: < dummy > fred < @ dummy >
-----trying rule: < stripdom > $+ < @ stripdom >
-----trying rule: < $=w > $*
----- rule fails
-----trying rule: < $+ > $*
-----rule matches: $# relay $@ $1 $: $2
rewritten as: $# relay $@ dummy $: fred < @ dummy >
MailerToTriple   returns: $# relay $@ dummy $: fred < @ dummy >
rewritten as: $# relay $@ dummy $: fred < @ dummy >
mrs_cyrus_user   returns: $# relay $@ dummy $: fred < @ dummy >
rewritten as: $# relay $@ dummy $: fred < @ dummy >
MailerToTriple   returns: $# relay $@ dummy $: fred < @ dummy >
rewritten as: $# relay $@ dummy $: fred < @ dummy >
localaddr        returns: $# relay $@ dummy $: fred < @ dummy >

--
   Rob MacGregor (BOFH)        Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!

     What are they?            Zombies.
     Are they dead?            No, they're undead.
     So they're like you?      No, zombies are slow, dim-witted,
                               evil undead beings.
     So, they're like you?
0
me4 (19624)
6/22/2004 6:19:17 AM
Rob wrote:
> Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
>
>> The debug switches should make sendmail produce more debuf output.
>> -d60.1  traces map lookups
>> -d21.12 traces processing of R lines in sendmail.cf
>

> Sorry, too tired obviously :(
>
> Once more from 8.13:
>
> ADDRESS TEST MODE (ruleset 3 NOT automatically invoked)
> Enter <ruleset> <address>
>  > localaddr          input: fred
> [...]
> -----rule matches: $: < $1 > $2 < @ $3 > $| $( cyrus $2 $: $)
> map_lookup(cyrus, fred) => NOT FOUND (68)
> rewritten as: < dummy > fred < @ dummy > $|

Sokect map lookup returned that fred is not a valid cyrus mailbox.

>[...]
> rewritten as: < dummy > fred < @ dummy >
> -----trying rule: < stripdom > $+ < @ stripdom >
> ----- rule fails

You must use older version of FEATURE(`mrs_cyrus').
The latest one does not use word "stripdom" as "the magic relay" but "dummy".

>  [...]

Please install the latest version of FEATURE(`mrs_cyrus') and repeat the above
test again.

Copy http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/mrs_cyrus.m4 to cf/feature/ (ovewrite
the older version).

BTW
instead of
   define(`LUSER_RELAY', `cyrusv2:postmaster@dummy')
   define(`LOCAL_RELAY', `mrs_cyrus_user:stripdom')
try
   define(`LUSER_RELAY',`mrs_cyrus_user:local:postmaster')

It will make sendmail try delivery to OS account, after that to cyrus mailbox,
and to postmater as the final fallback.
[checking cyrus mailbox presence before OS account check would require changes
in mrs_cyrus]

P.S.
For other readers: FEATURE(`mrs_cyrus') IS NOT distributed by sendmail.org

--
Andrzej [en:Andrew] Adam Filip anfi@priv.onet.pl anfi@xl.wp.pl
http://anfi.homeunix.net/ http://slashdot.org/~anfi
*Random Epigram* :
Having children is like having a bowling alley installed in your brain.
	-- Martin Mull

0
anfi (2014)
6/22/2004 1:06:00 PM
Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
> Please install the latest version of FEATURE(`mrs_cyrus') and repeat the
> above test again.
 >
> Copy http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/mrs_cyrus.m4 to cf/feature/
> (ovewrite the older version).

Done, and it works.

> BTW
> instead of
>   define(`LUSER_RELAY', `cyrusv2:postmaster@dummy')
>   define(`LOCAL_RELAY', `mrs_cyrus_user:stripdom')
> try
>   define(`LUSER_RELAY',`mrs_cyrus_user:local:postmaster')
>
> It will make sendmail try delivery to OS account, after that to cyrus
> mailbox, and to postmater as the final fallback.
> [checking cyrus mailbox presence before OS account check would require
> changes in mrs_cyrus]

Yeah, I had to leave the LOCAL_RELAY in (with dummy) to ensure that I
could deliver to cyrus mailboxes even when the local account exists.  It
now looks like:

define(`LUSER_RELAY', `mrs_cyrus_user:local:postmaster')
define(`LOCAL_RELAY', `mrs_cyrus_user:dummy')
define(`confTRUSTED_USERS',`cyrus')
FEATURE(`mrs')
FEATURE(`mrs_cyrus')
MODIFY_MAILER_FLAGS(`CYRUSV2', `-A5')dnl
MAILER(cyrusv2)

Thanks, I can now (safely) switch to 8.13.

--
   Rob MacGregor (BOFH)        Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!

     What are they?            Zombies.
     Are they dead?            No, they're undead.
     So they're like you?      No, zombies are slow, dim-witted,
                               evil undead beings.
     So, they're like you?
0
me4 (19624)
6/22/2004 3:04:03 PM
Rob wrote:
> Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
>> [...]
> Done, and it works.
>
>> BTW
>> instead of
>>   define(`LUSER_RELAY', `cyrusv2:postmaster@dummy')
>>   define(`LOCAL_RELAY', `mrs_cyrus_user:stripdom')
>> try
>>   define(`LUSER_RELAY',`mrs_cyrus_user:local:postmaster')
>>
>> It will make sendmail try delivery to OS account, after that to cyrus
>> mailbox, and to postmater as the final fallback.
>> [checking cyrus mailbox presence before OS account check would require
>> changes in mrs_cyrus]
>

> Yeah, I had to leave the LOCAL_RELAY in (with dummy) to ensure that I
> could deliver to cyrus mailboxes even when the local account exists.  It
> now looks like:
>
> define(`LUSER_RELAY', `mrs_cyrus_user:local:postmaster')
> define(`LOCAL_RELAY', `mrs_cyrus_user:dummy')
> define(`confTRUSTED_USERS',`cyrus')
> FEATURE(`mrs')
> FEATURE(`mrs_cyrus')
> MODIFY_MAILER_FLAGS(`CYRUSV2', `-A5')dnl
> MAILER(cyrusv2)
>
> Thanks, I can now (safely) switch to 8.13.

Would you like to test FEATURE(mrs_luser_relay) ?

It will make the line below work:
define(`LOCAL_RELAY',`mrs_cyrus_user:mrs_luser_relay:local:postmaster')

* consult aliases and ~/.forward
* select cyrus if cyrus mailbox present
* otherwise select local if OS account present
* otherwise use local:postmaster relay

--
Andrzej [en:Andrew] Adam Filip anfi@priv.onet.pl anfi@xl.wp.pl
http://anfi.homeunix.net/ http://slashdot.org/~anfi
*Random Epigram* :
Excess is excrement. Excrement retained in the body is a poison.
	-- Odo in "The Dispossessed" by Ursula Le Guin

0
anfi (2014)
6/22/2004 7:19:00 PM
Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
> Would you like to test FEATURE(mrs_luser_relay) ?

Happily.

> It will make the line below work:
> define(`LOCAL_RELAY',`mrs_cyrus_user:mrs_luser_relay:local:postmaster')
>
> * consult aliases and ~/.forward
> * select cyrus if cyrus mailbox present
> * otherwise select local if OS account present
> * otherwise use local:postmaster relay

It would be useful to be able to select other than local for the
delivery, for those cases where the postmaster isn't delivered via the
local mailer (in my case it's via cyrusv2).

Otherwise, very useful.

--
   Rob MacGregor (BOFH)        Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!

     What are they?            Zombies.
     Are they dead?            No, they're undead.
     So they're like you?      No, zombies are slow, dim-witted,
                               evil undead beings.
     So, they're like you?
0
me4 (19624)
6/22/2004 9:58:08 PM
Rob wrote:
> Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
>
>> Would you like to test FEATURE(mrs_luser_relay) ?
>

> Happily.
>
>> It will make the line below work:
>> define(`LOCAL_RELAY',`mrs_cyrus_user:mrs_luser_relay:local:postmaster')
>>
>> * consult aliases and ~/.forward
>> * select cyrus if cyrus mailbox present
>> * otherwise select local if OS account present
>> * otherwise use local:postmaster relay
>

> It would be useful to be able to select other than local for the
> delivery, for those cases where the postmaster isn't delivered via the
> local mailer (in my case it's via cyrusv2).
>
> Otherwise, very useful.

The last part ("local:postmaster") is in the standard relay convention, so you
can use "cyrusv2:postmaster@localhost" instead of it.

define(`LOCAL_RELAY',`mrs_cyrus_user:mrs_luser_relay:cyrusv2:postmaster@localhost')

P.S.
I hope I will publish FEATURE(mrs_luser_relay) upcoming weekend.

--
Andrzej [en:Andrew] Adam Filip anfi@priv.onet.pl anfi@xl.wp.pl
http://anfi.homeunix.net/ http://slashdot.org/~anfi
*Random Epigram* :
In a conversation, keep in mind that you're more interested in what you have to say
than anyone else is.
	-- Andy Rooney

0
anfi (2014)