Mail list program request-- where can I find a mail list with these features?

   For a group mail list, I'm looking for the following features-- a combination of
features I've not found in search engine listings:

   1.) Freeware

   2.) Runs on Windows 98 plus newer versions

   3.) Installs to and runs on a bootable cd rom

   4.)  Writes transportable comma delimited email file to floppy disk or cdrw  for
          update or retrieval to common mail progs such at Outlook, Eudora or
          Thunderbird..

    List can be sent as an attachment to load into Outlook Express or Thunderbird.

0
Lon
2/12/2005 8:33:11 PM
comp.mail.misc 4531 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow