Paris attackers used a Playstation 4 to send encrypted messages

I'm not sure where the encryption enters, but it's interesting that
messages could be sent by an arrangement of Super Mario coins (almost
like a covert channel):

  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11997976/Paris-attacks-Terrorists-could-have-used-PlayStation4-to-plot.html

0
Nomen
11/29/2015 10:29:58 PM
comp.mail.misc 4531 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Others using my e-mail to send me messages.
Hey everyone I am posting this message, as I noticed that I am getting messages that seem to come from other senders, but another look at the messages shows that they have been sent from my own e-mail address. I noticed these messages starting just the other day in my junk mailbox with Apple Mail. I just wonder how this is happening. How are are getting access to my e-mail with Yahoo Web Hosting? Should I look for a new web/e-mailing hosting service? Thanks M. M. mackmin@fastmail.fm wrote: > Hey everyone > > I am posting this message, as I noticed that I am getting messages > t...

pls help me when i sent mail, it vil sending twice instead of once ,am using java.mail,am sending my code....
Every thing is working fine but it sending message twice instead of once. in the Forget.jsp page am accepting username or email <struts-config.xml> <form-beans> <form-bean name="forgotUname" type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm"> <form-property name="userName" type="java.lang.String" /> <form-property name="email" type="java.lang.String" /> </form-bean> </form-beans> <action-mappings> <action path="/Forgot" name="forgotUname" type=&q...

Re: Sending page messages from VMS using a Unix server #4
> > [...] Wget 1.9.1 [...] > > --post-file=FILE use the POST method; send contents of FILE. > [...] I > think I'll wait for some other poor sucker to figure out the fine print > for --post-file=FILE. Oh, I just couldn't resist. It seems to work, but it's crucial that the FILE be Record format: Stream_LF, as the code opens the file "rb", and expects to get the file's byte count from "fseek (fp, 0, SEEK_END); size = ftell (fp);", and that appears to be doomed with Record format: Variable length. The consequences ...

Problems with mailman-2.1.4 sending mail using sendmail
Hi All, I am trying to get mailman 2.1.4 to run on HPUX with sendmail and am running into problems. I have the web interface working correctly but I am unable to post mail to a test group :( I created a test group using the newlist command. I did receive an e-mail confirming the creation of the list. Next I subscribed to the list (using the web interface) This worked correctly ( I received an e-mail to that effect) I confirmed (again another e-mail) and was listed as a member of the list. I next sent a e-mail and it bounced ( communication failure) checking the mail.log file I found this e...

Using JavaMail on W2K PC to send mail message usign outlook
Has anyone managed to used JavaMail to send mail messages from a Windows 2000 PC to an outlook recipient? Alternatively does anyone have a JNI implementation which would enable a Java app to send an email message using MAPI? ...

Encrypted Messaging Apps Face New Scrutiny Over Possible Role in Paris Attacks
Encrypted Messaging Apps Face New Scrutiny Over Possible Role in Paris Attacks The attack has revived vitriolic arguments between American intelligence officials and Silicon Valley over whether the government should be given the keys to decode "end-to-end" encryption technology. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/17/world/europe/encrypted-messaging-apps-face-new-scrutiny-over-possible-role-in-paris-attacks.html ***** Moderator's Note ***** The Clipper chip has crawled out of its grave and belted on the breastplate of paranoia. Be very afraid. Bill Horne Moderator ...

FAQ 9.21 How do I use MIME to make an attachment to a mail message? #4
This message is one of several periodic postings to comp.lang.perl.misc intended to make it easier for perl programmers to find answers to common questions. The core of this message represents an excerpt from the documentation provided with Perl. -------------------------------------------------------------------- 9.21: How do I use MIME to make an attachment to a mail message? This answer is extracted directly from the MIME::Lite documentation. Create a multipart message (i.e., one with attachments). use MIME::Lite; ### Create a new multipart message: $msg...

A message is trying to send a message Using MAPI
I have Eudora 5.1 I am getting this message: A message is trying to send a message using MAPI. I click, "Don't warn me anymore" and say I don't want to see message. The warning box still keeps popping up. I am having email interface with a program I have, and already know about the message. How can I permanently disable the warning message in Eudora. Thanks much, Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC Author of POWER TIPS FOR THE APPLE NEWTON and INTRODUCTION TO CSP Author of RECRUITSOURCE PEOPLESOFT EXAM and RECRUITSOURCE SAP/R3 EXAM NOTE: To send me a...

Cannot send mail using Yahoo using IE
Cannot send mail using Yahoo using IE I have the latest IE I do not know why this is happening. None of the tabs seems to work...like save draft, send, spell check in Yahoo mail using IE. I can Netscape and I can send mail using Yahoo. But I need to use IE because Yahoo has an advanced editor -Color, graphics, fonts, bold etc only on IE Yahoo does not offer the color and graphics feature for Netscape browsers. can anyone help ? Thanks Lynn ...

Send Voice Mail & Encrypted Mail
Please visit http://www.whimsysoft.com for My Voice Email & InfoLock My Voice Email 1.5 My Voice Email lets you record and send audio messages instead of ordinary e-mail. All you need to do is speak and click, which will take less time than typing a message. It is a friendly interface that is easy to use. Your audio message will be compressed to mp3 format prior to sending to reduce file size and maintain sound quality. No need for emoticons since you can easily convey humor, laughter, and other emotions online in voice email! The length of your voice message is unlimited. Voice...

Send Voice Mail & Encrypted Mail!
Please visit http://www.whimsysoft.com for My Voice Email & InfoLock My Voice Email 1.5 My Voice Email lets you record and send audio messages instead of ordinary e-mail. All you need to do is speak and click, which will take less time than typing a message. It is a friendly interface that is easy to use. Your audio message will be compressed to mp3 format prior to sending to reduce file size and maintain sound quality. No need for emoticons since you can easily convey humor, laughter, and other emotions online in voice email! The length of your voice message is unlimited. Voice...

To send email attachments with absolute path specified using JAVA mail API 1.4
Hi all, I need to send email attachments with their absolute paths specified in a DB table using Java Mail API 1.4 , i am newbie and not very much familiar in Java Mail methods ans functions, Thankz Jag "Jag" <arunjaganath@gmail.com> wrote in news:1167313870.947714.134240 @s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com: > Hi all, > I need to send email attachments with their absolute paths > specified in a DB table using Java Mail API 1.4 , i am n...

Prevent security message while sending message using vba
i want to use MS Access vba to send mail to multiple receipients. But when i try to send the mail, everytime it gives a security message. how can i disable or avoid that security message. Please help me its urgent. previously wrote: > *From:* agarwalp@eeism.com > *Date:* 2 Dec 2004 03:01:03 -0800 > > i want to use MS Access vba to send mail to multiple receipients. But > when i try to send the mail, everytime it gives a security message. how > can i disable or avoid that security message. Please help me its > urgent. > > Look here: http://www.contextmagic.com/...

can't send mail using mail()
hello, i am new to sending mail with php. the first function i tried is the mail(). when i passed the required parameters (to, message,subject), the apache error log said that the parameters are uninitialised. but the parameters already had value. do you know what is wrong? thank you fasisi wrote: > hello, > > i am new to sending mail with php. the first function i tried is the > mail(). when i passed the required parameters (to, message,subject), > the apache error log said that the parameters are uninitialised. but > the parameters already had value. > > do you ...

Web resources about - Paris attackers used a Playstation 4 to send encrypted messages - comp.mail.misc

PlayStation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the "PlayStation" brand. For the 1994 console, see PlayStation (console) . For other uses, see PlayStation (disambiguation) ...

PlayStation.ca
PlayStation.ca is Canada's source for all information on the PlayStation family of entertainment products, latest games, news, events and promotions. ...

Playstation news, reviews and cheats - Official PlayStation Magazine
Official PlayStation Magazine is the complete guide to PlayStation gaming, offering complete coverage of PS3, PS Vita, PSP & PSN.

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale http://playstationallstars.com #playstationallstars

PlayStation Direct.net
When the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system was announced, the DualShock 2 Analog Controller (SCPH-10010) included with it was almost ...

PlayStation LifeStyle
PS3, PSN and Vita News, Trophies, Reviews, Guides, Cheats and More! PlaystationLifestyle.net, A property of AtomicOnline, LLC. © 2011 AtomicOnline, ...

Playstation news, reviews and cheats - Official PlayStation Magazine
Official PlayStation Magazine is the complete guide to PlayStation gaming, offering complete coverage of PS3, PS Vita, PSP & PSN.

PlayStation.Blog BR : O blog oficial do PlayStation, com notícias de PlayStation Network, PlayStation ...
O blog oficial do PlayStation é o lugar onde os criadores da experiência PlayStation e os gamers têm a oportunidade de se conhecer diretamente. ...

PlayStation.Blog.Europe : Your daily fix of PlayStation news from across the SCEE region
Hello good-looking, internet-savvy PlayStation.Blog readers. Now that you’ve been buttered up a bit, DrinkBox Studios is excited to announce ...