Send Voice Mail & Encrypted Mail!

Please visit http://www.whimsysoft.com for My Voice Email & InfoLock

My Voice Email 1.5
My Voice Email lets you record and send audio messages instead of
ordinary e-mail. All you need to do is speak and click, which will
take less time than typing a message. It is a friendly interface that
is easy to use. Your audio message will be compressed to mp3 format
prior to sending to reduce file size and maintain sound quality. No
need for emoticons since you can easily convey humor, laughter, and
other emotions online in voice email! The length of your voice message
is unlimited. Voice Email is a stand alone application and does not
require any other email client. No special player is required to
playback the messages.

InfoLock 1.51
InfoLock is a software that can help you to encrypt your information.
InfoLock can encrypt file or mail(which entered by yourself or copy
from clipboard). InfoLock use some very safe arithmetic to encrypt
your information.Such as DES, which was put out by IBM and NSA. And
InfoLock use special arithmetic to encrypt your text to make sure you
can copy or send it by email with out any difficulty.

Thanks you.
0
wain_zhang
9/20/2003 2:25:18 AM
comp.mail.mutt 1794 articles. 0 followers. mnjagadeesh (42) is leader. Post Follow

Send Voice Mail & Encrypted Mail
Please visit http://www.whimsysoft.com for My Voice Email & InfoLock My Voice Email 1.5 My Voice Email lets you record and send audio messages instead of ordinary e-mail. All you need to do is speak and click, which will take less time than typing a message. It is a friendly interface that is easy to use. Your audio message will be compressed to mp3 format prior to sending to reduce file size and maintain sound quality. No need for emoticons since you can easily convey humor, laughter, and other emotions online in voice email! The length of your voice message is unlimited. Voice...

Mail and imported mail in mail app

sending mail otherthan mail()
Hello everyone, My server admin has blocked the mail() due to some spam problems. I need to send emails using php. Can anyone guide me to the best method of sending emails using php without using mail(). If there is any tweak to be done at the server level I will be able to convince the admin. The server has linux Enterprice edition 3 with php 4.3.11 and cpanel/whm. Please guide me to the method and i will be able to collect other information about it from google. Thanks Jaunty Edward smilesinblues@gmail.com wrote: > My server admin has blocked the mail() due to some spam problems. I ...

Sending mail through Mail::Outlook
Hi, I am using Mail::Outlook to send email through Outlook. I've set out the code below. Everything works fine but I have two items on my wish list. 1. To be able to send attachments. I have tried '$message->Attachments('c:\file.txt');' and '$message->Attachments.Add('c:\file.txt');' but neither work. 2. To be able to send the email in html format but '$message->HTMLBody($body);' doesn't work. Are either of these possible using Mail::Outlook or do I need to go back to scratch and use another module? Thanks Paddy ###################...

Safe mail, Voice mail
My Voice Email 1.5 My Voice Email lets you record and send audio messages instead of ordinary e-mail. All you need to do is speak and click, which will take less time than typing a message. It is a friendly interface that is easy to use. Your audio message will be compressed to mp3 format prior to sending to reduce file size and maintain sound quality. No need for emoticons since you can easily convey humor, laughter, and other emotions online in voice email! The length of your voice message is unlimited. Voice Email is a stand alone application and does not require any other email client. No ...

Check Mail returns no mail when in fact there is mail
On my laptop which connects to an SBC DSL internet connection via a wireless network in our home, both Eudora 6.2 and 7.0 (I downloaded 7.0 in hopes it would fix this problem) checks for mail, retrieves none and tells me I have no new mail. In fact, there is mail which I can retrieve through a browser on the laptop or on our desktop computer. I have all account settings set identical to the Eudora program on our desktop computer (which connects directly to the DSL without utilizing the wireless connection). I can send mail from the laptop just fine using Eudora. I get no error...

php mail() not sending to mail Clients (ie, Outlook, Apple Mail, thunderbird, etc..)
I have a send mail script on my site that. The emails are recieved by gmail, and yahoo, but not to mail clients like Outlook, Mail, etc...) Is this a problem with the script, or is it something I must change in php ini file? Thanks in advance for any help. here is the code. (im using it in conjunction with javascript for some AJAX stuff) if(!isset($_GET['action'])) { die("You must not access this page directly!"); //Just to stop people from visiting contact.php normally } /* Now lets trim up the input before sending it */ $name = trim($_GET['name']); //The sen...

SQL Mail and SQL Agent Mail @!~$%!%#^$%&^#&#%
I have been reading everything i can find regarding sql mail and sql agent mail. We have a win2k server, sql 2000 and NO, NO, NO exchange server(all up to date on service packs). I have tried repeatadly for days to make this work, and have had no luck so far. 1. I have a valid profile that tests fine in sql agent and via sql mail test buttons. 2. I have logged in to the box under that new domain account to install outlook and configure all the remaining options. 3. I have set both the mssqlserver service and the sqlserveragent service to run under the domain account that coincides with ou...

replacing mail/ by .mail/ : how to do that ?
Hi, I only want to edit the config so that I can use .mail/ instead of mail/ How to do that? Aldo. -- ==Osvaldo La Rosa==-==http://www.brlspeak.net/==-==GNU/Linux? 2B FREE== No individual should be discriminated against on the basis of disability in the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, or accommodations of any place of public accommodation (American Disability Act - 42. U.S.C. 12182[a]) * On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:06:14 +0200, Aldo wrote: > Hi, > I only want to edit the config so that I can use .mail/ instea...

Send mail script step
I have a file CLASSES with the classes of a school and a file STUDENTS with the students of the shool. The two files are related with the Class_ID field. I have a layout with the data from one record of the CLASS file and a portal showing all the students in that class. I want to use a script to sent e-mails to all the students in that class (assuming that there is a e-mail address field in students file). If I use the "Use all Recordn in found set" flag the mail is sent to all the studends of the school and not only to the students of that class. If I use "Use the current rec...

mails in the mail queue
Is there a way to generate some mails in the mail queue(without delivering them)? I want to see when starting sendmail daemon, the queued mails will be delivered. Thanks for advices! Bridge wrote: > Is there a way to generate some mails in the mail queue(without > delivering them)? I want to see when starting sendmail daemon, the > queued mails will be delivered. sendmail -odq your@address < some.mail See man sendmail and doc/op/op.* about DeliveryMode. -- A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting. Q: Why do I not get an answer to my question(s)? A: Because ...

Web resources about - Send Voice Mail & Encrypted Mail! - comp.mail.mutt

Ricky McCormick's encrypted notes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Two hand-written documents were found in the pockets of murder victim Ricky McCormick when his body was discovered in a field in St. Charles ...

Facebook: 95% of Notification Emails Encrypted Thanks to Providers’ STARTTLS Deployment
... encryption standard , which it originally wrote about in May , saying that 95 percent of its notification emails are now successfully encrypted ...

An Update on Encrypted UIDs
An Update on Encrypted UIDs

ChatSecure - Encrypted Messenger on the App Store on iTunes
Get ChatSecure - Encrypted Messenger on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

BlackBerry - National security concerns about encrypted phones
ALMOST a dozen countries have raised national security concerns about encrypted BlackBerry phones in recent years.

Kim Dotcom is building an encrypted, peer-supported internet
The controversial web mogul plans to build an encrypted internet off the back of existing infrastructure.

Whistleblower app FraudSec features anonymising encrypted messaging
A one-time whistleblower has launched a new app that helps people report fraud anonymously while protecting their identity.

Are encrypted phones allowing criminals to get away with murder?
Sydney crime and bikie gangs are using&nbsp;uncrackable&nbsp;mobile phones to arrange murders, shootings and drug deals &ndash; hampering&nbsp;the ...

Whistleblower app FraudSec features anonymising encrypted messaging
A one-time whistleblower has launched a new app that helps people report fraud anonymously while protecting their identity.

Google starts giving search preference to HTTPS encrypted websites
Google says it has been testing changes to its search algorithms that will give secure, encrypted websites — as shown by HTTPS in their URL — ...