Announcement

The announcement in question:

As of June 2009, development of Pegasus Mail and Mercury has ceased.

Sites who have current licenses carrying support obligations will be
fully supported until those obligations expire. We will be looking at
developing migration tools to assist those sites in moving to other
platforms or products.

It has been a privilege to be of service to the Internet Community
for such a long period of time - I am only sorry that I am not able
to continue doing so.

David Harris, June 19th 2009

Kind regards,
Euler German

Please, reply preferably to the list.
Due to spam I'm filtering-out GoogleGroups. Sorry. :(
0
Euler
6/19/2009 5:31:25 PM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Euler German wrote:
> The announcement in question:

> As of June 2009, development of Pegasus Mail and Mercury has ceased.
>
> Sites who have current licenses carrying support obligations will be
> fully supported until those obligations expire. We will be looking at
> developing migration tools to assist those sites in moving to other
> platforms or products.
>
> It has been a privilege to be of service to the Internet Community
> for such a long period of time - I am only sorry that I am not able
> to continue doing so.
>
> David Harris, June 19th 2009

Thank you for all the work you have done, I am sorry to see it come to an
end

--
PV

"Little men with little minds and little imaginations go through life
in little ruts, smugly resisting all changes which would jar their
little worlds. Zig Zigler

0
PV
6/19/2009 11:28:18 PM
In article <maV_l.32815$PH1.6664@edtnps82>, edruser@NOSPAMtelus.net
says...
> Euler German wrote:
> > The announcement in question:

> > As of June 2009, development of Pegasus Mail and Mercury has ceased.
> >
> > Sites who have current licenses carrying support obligations will be
> > fully supported until those obligations expire. We will be looking at
> > developing migration tools to assist those sites in moving to other
> > platforms or products.
> >
> > It has been a privilege to be of service to the Internet Community
> > for such a long period of time - I am only sorry that I am not able
> > to continue doing so.
> >
> > David Harris, June 19th 2009

> Thank you for all the work you have done, I am sorry to see it come to an
> end

But of course Peggy will still keep on working as it has always done.
There is absolutely NO reason to stop using it, just because David can't
continue to develop new features.  In fact, I like it just the way it is
now....

--

NightStalker
0

Euler German wrote:
> The announcement in question:

> As of June 2009, development of Pegasus Mail and Mercury has ceased.
>
> Sites who have current licenses carrying support obligations will be
> fully supported until those obligations expire. We will be looking at
> developing migration tools to assist those sites in moving to other
> platforms or products.
>
> It has been a privilege to be of service to the Internet Community
> for such a long period of time - I am only sorry that I am not able
> to continue doing so.
>
> David Harris, June 19th 2009

ProfQ
6/29/2009 6:53:08 PM
On article <MPG.24a5bf8ccb108150989690@news.motzarella.org>, Euler
German wrote:

> The announcement in question:

> As of June 2009, development of Pegasus Mail and Mercury has ceased.

[...]

There are fresh news at http://www.pmail.com/ and a NEW version
release! :^)