Changing From: Field

On occasion I want to send an email using my throwaway spam collection
address instead of my regular email address. Is there an easy way to
do this in Pegasus? I have read all the Help instructions and see no
way to do this easily.

TIA,

Larry
0
Lawrence
7/6/2003 1:49:43 PM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Create a new identity where you can specify the name, address and
default reply-to address that will appear on your outgoing messages.

Fowler

Lawrence D. Bauer wrote:

> On occasion I want to send an email using my throwaway spam collection
> address instead of my regular email address. Is there an easy way to
> do this in Pegasus? I have read all the Help instructions and see no
> way to do this easily.
>
> TIA,
>
> Larry

0