HELP - OE disappeared

I need help accessing Outlook Express.  I was testing out Pegasus to compare
it with OE, and now I'm not able to get into Outlook Express through
Internet Explorer.  How do I make Outlook Express my default mail program
again, without uninstalling Pegasus?

0
Steve
7/12/2003 3:28:57 AM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

> I need help accessing Outlook Express.  I was testing out Pegasus to
> compare it with OE, and now I'm not able to get into Outlook Express
> through Internet Explorer.  How do I make Outlook Express my default
> mail program again, without uninstalling Pegasus?

Internet Options

Click the Programs Tab

and Choose Outlook Express from theEmail DropMenu options

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

0
Bebop