How to convert IMAP message into POP Message again? (MERCURY SERVER)

Hello Everyone.

I have a Mercury 3.32 installed and working flawlessly so far.

I installed also a Web Server with SquirrelMail to allow my users to browse
their mailboxes wherever they are using Internet Explorer.

Now, when my users come back to the office, they would like to get their
messages into their POP mailboxes using Outlook Express, or Incredimail or
whatever client they are using, but those emails which were open through the
IMAP server won�t download through POP.

I would like to know if there�s a way i can work out into the Mercury Mail
directory (messing with the files directly or anything) so the messages are
available again for those users in POP.

Thanks in advance

BB

0
Balbino
7/4/2003 12:09:52 PM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow