Import of email addresses

Hi,

How do I import email addresses into Pmail 4.12a. They are currently as
a tab delimited text file. In the help there is described that you can
but it has been missed out how and where import & export menu is hidden.

Stefan

Stefan Bj�rkert, PhD
Swedish Defence Research Agency (FOI)
Division of Sensor Technology
Department of Functional Materials
PO Box 1165, SE-581 11 Link�ping, Sweden
Tel: +46 13 378507, Fax: +46 13 378519
E-mail: stefan.bjorkert@foi.se

ISO
6/26/2003 1:54:22 PM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Stefan Bj�rkert <stefan.bjorkert@foi.se> wrote:

> How do I import email addresses into Pmail 4.12a. They are
> currently as a tab delimited text file. In the help there is
> described that you can but it has been missed out how and where
> import & export menu is hidden.

You have to open an address book in Pegasus first, then "Addressbook"
will appear on the menu bar near the top of the screen.

--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.
0