leave a copy of mail on server

I check mail with Outlook Express and want to leave a copy of the mail on
the server (mercury32)
I have marked this option in OE - but it doesn�t work.

How do I do that - is there something I have missed in mercury32 ?

regards,

0
Bjarne
6/30/2003 8:48:39 PM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Possibly the option you are looking for is under MecuryP POP3 Server
Configuration
Uncheck "Mark successfuly retreived mail as "Read""

Tom

"Bjarne Christensen" <bch@yahoo.dk> wrote in message
> I check mail with Outlook Express and want to leave a copy of the mail on
> the server (mercury32)
> I have marked this option in OE - but it doesn�t work.
>
> How do I do that - is there something I have missed in mercury32 ?
>
> regards,

0
Tom