Mercury Sending Format

I have a Mercury Mail Server setup, and we prefer to use the format:
firstname.lastname@domain

Pegasus sends mail as: FLastname@domain because the usernames can't be more
than 8 characters.

Is there a way that we can have the full firstname.lastname@domain shown
when sending messages from Pegasus mail?  I am trying to move all of my
users back to Pegasus...because the Mail Client that we were using no longer
has support options available.

Also: I am migrating from the use of Microsoft Mail.  In Pegasus, is there a
way that I can setup shared folders for office users to use while in email?
(besides shares available on the network?)

Is it safe to run Pegasus for each user from the server, or should I
distribute copies to each machine?

Thanks,
Alex

0
Alex
7/7/2003 11:44:46 PM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow