Pegasus and Frontgate MX Settings

Hi,

I've just installed Pegasus but am having trouble getting it to work
with Frontgate MX - can anyone tell me what settings to use please? (I
have to enter them manually cos Pegasus didn't have any accounts set
up when I installed MX)

Frontgate MX works ok with Outlook Express.

Alternatively, does anyone know how to do a clean un-install of
Frontgate? When this program is first run it offers the option of
configuring OE and Pegasus (plus others I presume) but because I
didn't have Pegasus up and running I skipped this opportunity and now
its 'gone' (ie after un-installing/re-installing MX it still picks up
the previous settings and doesn't offer the Pegasus auto-configure
option anymore).

Thanks in advance,

--

John Latter

Model of an Internal Evolutionary Mechanism (based on an extension to homeostasis) linking Stationary-Phase Mutations to the Baldwin Effect.
http://members.aol.com/jorolat/TEM.html

'Where Darwin meets Lamarck?' Discussion Egroup
John
7/5/2003 8:42:38 AM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow