Pegasus doesn't start up under Firefox 3

Hallo,

You can tell FF3 what program to use for "mailto". So I selected
Pegasus of couse. But if I click a mailto link, a just see a flash of
the wellknown horse and that's it. Is FF3 to blame, maybe Pegasus, or
is there something I should do?

Thanks for any info/help !!!

Kind regards, Ruud Baltissen
0
Ruud
7/4/2008 12:22:58 PM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On article <ccfb0f22-0d79-4b4e-9948-aad4134ded81
@k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, Ruud wrote:

> Hallo,
>=20
> You can tell FF3 what program to use for "mailto". So I selected
> Pegasus of couse. But if I click a mailto link, a just see a flash of
> the wellknown horse and that's it. Is FF3 to blame, maybe Pegasus, or
> is there something I should do?
>=20
> Thanks for any info/help !!!
>=20
>=20
> Kind regards, Ruud Baltissen
>=20
Tools =BB Options =BB Incoming mail/Hyperlinks =BB System mailer (button)

--=20
Kind regards,
Euler German

Please, reply preferably to the list.
Due to spam I'm filtering-out GoogleGroups. Sorry. :(
0
Euler
7/5/2008 8:58:36 PM
Hi. My Firefox 3 has only the "mailto" option and it does not allow me
to add or remove any items. I used:

Tools > Options > Applications > mailto and changed the drop-down
selector to winpm-32 without any commandline switches.

Euler German wrote:
> On article <ccfb0f22-0d79-4b4e-9948-aad4134ded81
> @k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, Ruud wrote:
>
>> Hallo,
>>
>> You can tell FF3 what program to use for "mailto". So I selected
>> Pegasus of couse. But if I click a mailto link, a just see a flash of
>> the wellknown horse and that's it. Is FF3 to blame, maybe Pegasus, or
>> is there something I should do?
>>
>> Thanks for any info/help !!!
>>

>> Kind regards, Ruud Baltissen
>>
> Tools � Options � Incoming mail/Hyperlinks � System mailer (button)

0
ProfQ
8/24/2008 8:16:24 PM
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 22:16:24 +0200, ProfQ <pseudo@intelligence.info>
wrote:

>Hi. My Firefox 3 has only the "mailto" option and it does not allow me
>to add or remove any items. I used:
>
>Tools > Options > Applications > mailto and changed the drop-down
>selector to winpm-32 without any commandline switches.

Have you tried using wsendto.exe (in the same directory as
Winpm32.exe) as the mailto choice?  That works for me.

--
Bob Doherty
0