Pegasus locked after Internet connection went down

I was sending 4 messages with large attachments(4meg each).
My Internet connection went down while sending the first message.

Pegasus hung. Rebooted and now Pegasus gives me the warning about
another user and that it appears locked. I say OK and Pegasus loads my
folders but then hangs as it tries to open the new mail...

I have restarted, rebooted, and it stays this way..

Win 98 and a cable modem connection. Latest Pegasus I believe..(can't
get to it to view About!!)

Help...

Sorry for the cross post. Wasn't sure where to ask..
0
BRIAN
7/3/2003 2:22:29 PM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow