Pegasus Mail Commandline Option Start in Preview Mode

I use Pegasus Mail 4.7 and looked at [Help] Commandline options.

I do not see an option to have PMAIL launch in Preview Mode.

I think there should be. They should add this to the next update of PMAIL.

Is there a way to email 'them' suggestions?
0
Ed
8/12/2015 3:35:53 PM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 08:35:53 -0700 (PDT), Ed Redondo
<tecknode@cts.com> wrote:

>I use Pegasus Mail 4.7 and looked at [Help] Commandline options.
>
>I do not see an option to have PMAIL launch in Preview Mode.
>
>I think there should be. They should add this to the next update of PMAIL.
>
>Is there a way to email 'them' suggestions?

Best way is probably to post in

http://community.pmail.com/forums/44/ShowForum.aspx

--
David Solimano
david@solimano.org

Pegasus Mail or Pegasus Mail as 'Admin'

Pegasus Mail freezes when sending mail
Hello, We have Pegasus Mail version 4.41 set up on a Windows Network. The programs are run in workstation mode so that they are running the executables off the network. We are using a roaming profile. We have one particular computer that intermittently freezes up when sending mail. This workstation is a Windows XP Professional SP2 machine. The program becomes unresponsive (eternal hourglass), and even manually ending the program from task manager won't work. The person using this workstation tells me it seems to happen more when replying to messsages from a user than when ...

PGP Extension for Pegasus Mail 6.2.7.0 [required for Pegasus Mail 4.5] released
Version 6.2.7.0 / 6-2009 (13.06.2009): ATTENTION: This update is required for the extension to work properly = with Pegasus Mail v4.5! The most important change is a new send option ("all in one message") = which may be selected via the entries beginning with "***" in the encryption dialog. Some minor adjustments to PGP 9.7 - 9.10, a new option for displaying the local time on Pegasus Mail's status bar and a way for synchronizing the system time with a timeserver are included as well. Additionally the following bugs have been fixed amongst others: - E...

Mail and imported mail in mail app

Archiving mail messages outside Pegasus Mail?
I have a message folder in Pmail 4.31 with around 500 mail messages including file attachmentsrelated to a work project that has finished some weeks ago. What would be the best way to archive the messages in the folder? Schould I leave the folder in the folder tree and hope that the Pmail message hierarchy system will not be corrupted, or is there a way to put all the messages, with attachments included, out from Pmail and store them to a CD-ROM, and they can then be restored, if needed, for some reason later? I don't need the folder in the folder tree any longer, but I have to sav...

Archiving mail messages outside Pegasus Mail?
I have a message folder in Pmail 4.31 with around 500 mail messages including file attachmentsrelated to a work project that has finished some weeks ago. What would be the best way to archive the messages in the folder? Schould I leave the folder in the folder tree and hope that the Pmail message hierarchy system will not be corrupted, or is there a way to put all the messages, with attachments included, out from Pmail and store them to a CD-ROM, and they can then be restored, if needed, for some reason later? I don't need the folder in the folder tree any longer, but I have to sav...

Pegasus Mail Messages being filtered by addresseess Mail Systems
Hello, since a couple of months, and more for some addressees, I have experienced a problem: when I send them a message written with Pegasus Mail it is rejected by the target system... but not when I send it with Outlook Express or Mozilla Thunderbird... that whas happening a few years ago and Pegasus Mail drop during a few months its proudily X-Mailer keyword... would it be possible to do it again???, or is there any "back door option" for instructing Pegasus MAil not to sign its messages with this keyword?? Kind regards, ...

Check Mail returns no mail when in fact there is mail
On my laptop which connects to an SBC DSL internet connection via a wireless network in our home, both Eudora 6.2 and 7.0 (I downloaded 7.0 in hopes it would fix this problem) checks for mail, retrieves none and tells me I have no new mail. In fact, there is mail which I can retrieve through a browser on the laptop or on our desktop computer. I have all account settings set identical to the Eudora program on our desktop computer (which connects directly to the DSL without utilizing the wireless connection). I can send mail from the laptop just fine using Eudora. I get no error...

Importing existing mail from Outlook2002 or Eudora 6 to Pegasus-mail?
Is there a way to do this? Or do I have to keep my old mail-client to have access to my mail archives? Best Regards Jan Erik Frithjofsen On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 08:35:11 GMT, Jan Erik Frithjofsen <jefrithjofsen@rocketmail.com> wrote: > Is there a way to do this? Or do I have to keep my old mail-client to > have access to my mail archives? > > Best Regards > Jan Erik Frithjofsen > If you are using Outlook2002 with MsExchange and therefore Windows Messaging (aka MAPI) then I have a utility (PM2MSM32) you may be interested in. To migrate Eudora messages,...

Using Pegasus Mail from multiple computers; archiving mail folders
I currently use Pegasus Mail for Windows (XP Professional) from my laptop. I put the mail in a root directory c:\Mail. I am thinking of adding a desktop computer and using my existing laptop much less frequently; I would copy over c:\Mail to a drive on the desktop that could be shared, say d:\Mail, and have a few questions: * I know I'd have to edit pmail.ini to point to d:\Mail . * When I am local and able to access d:\Mail, there should be no problem as long as I have only one client open at a time, I believe. But say that I am remote, perhaps on a trip, and want to use Pegas...

Mail and mail directories
I use pine to access my mail (via login to an IMAP server). Pine seems to create two directories <home>/Mail and <home>/mail, and both directories seem to contain identical copies of all my folders. Is there a configuration option that will ensure that pine maintains only one such directory? Thanks Jay *** Jay Gopalakrishnan (nspmjayg@math.ufl.edu.nsp) wrote in comp.mail.pine...: :) I use pine to access my mail (via login to an IMAP server). Pine seems :) to create two directories <home>/Mail and <home>/mail, and both :) directories seem to contain identical cop...

Web resources about - Pegasus Mail Commandline Option Start in Preview Mode - comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc

Commandline Puzzler
... and you want to ensure that none of the records in the second file appear in the first. How do you do it with only the text processing commandline ...

Commandline Articles on Engadget
Commandline articles, stories, news and information.

CommandLine Articles on TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
CommandLine articles, stories, news and information.

CRUMBS! Commandline navigation tool for Powershell
I live on the commandline as much as possible (which is not nearly enough) and hence spend a lot of time navigating from one place to another. ...

Pretty Good Privacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pretty Good Privacy ( PGP ) is a data encryption and decryption computer program that provides cryptographic privacy and authentication for data ...

Fixing my WordPress Malware Problem
Derek Martin is a Zend Certified PHP Engineer and Scrum Master. Originally from Petrolia Ontario, he attended Trent University in Peterborough, ...

Arduino - AllRecentChanges
Main.Buy . . . June 26, 2012, at 10:15 AM by Davide Gomba ? : Reference.SoftwareSerialRead . . . May 25, 2012, at 09:48 AM by Tom Igoe ? : T ...

.tar - File extensions described in english
... by itself, so it's not a compression format like, for instance, zip . One can compress tar archives using either a separate tool or commandline ...

android - Android Developers
Create, delete, and view Android Virtual Devices (AVDs). See Managing AVDs from the CommandLine . Update your Android SDK with new platforms, ...