Pegasus Mail Commandline Option Start in Preview Mode

I use Pegasus Mail 4.7 and looked at [Help] Commandline options.

I do not see an option to have PMAIL launch in Preview Mode.

I think there should be. They should add this to the next update of PMAIL.

Is there a way to email 'them' suggestions?
0
Ed
8/12/2015 3:35:53 PM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 08:35:53 -0700 (PDT), Ed Redondo
<tecknode@cts.com> wrote:

>I use Pegasus Mail 4.7 and looked at [Help] Commandline options.
>
>I do not see an option to have PMAIL launch in Preview Mode.
>
>I think there should be. They should add this to the next update of PMAIL.
>
>Is there a way to email 'them' suggestions?

Best way is probably to post in

http://community.pmail.com/forums/44/ShowForum.aspx

--
David Solimano