Pegasus mail doesn't show the right time

Today my computer automatically made the time adjustment. However,
emails I get from Pegasus show the previous time. For example, an
email I got at 9 AM, is shown as if it has been received at 10 AM.
With Outlook Express there's no time issue. How do I make Pegasus
realize we've just changed the time???
0
hafaka
10/31/2004 6:10:29 PM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 31 Oct 2004 10:10:29 -0800, Hafaka wrote:

> How do I make Pegasus
> realize we've just changed the time???

Tools > Options > General settings > Advanced settings > SMTP time zone
> [x] Auto

gregor
0
gregor