Pegasus newbie

OK my Outlook Exress 6 SP1 kept crashing at startup so I got Pegasus
4.1.  But Pegasus is much harder to configure than OE.

1. Why are the links in received messages not clickable, when I know
they're supposed to be and how do I make them clickable?

2. How do I configure the program so I can send email from my 6
different POP3 accounts?

3. Sometimes I make changes to my Intenret Options and click OK but
when I go back in all my changes have been undone.  How do I rectify
this?

I'm on a Win98 SE machine using a cable modem if that makes any
difference.
0
stealthbomber77
6/29/2003 7:11:40 PM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow