Pointer to Guide to Pegasus Mail Addons List

Last-Updated: 30 December 2002
Posting-Frequency: Weekly
Version: 2.4.0

Pegasus Mail - Programs to Make a Good Program Even Better
Compiled by Michael Bernardi

The "Guide to Pegasus Mail Addons List" is for those who need to use PMAIL
in a slightly non standard environment. ie NOT just in Native Netware,
MHS or via Mercury or via POP3 or SMTP or who want to add something to the
standard installation.
It attempts to list every program that can be used with any of the current
versions of Pegasus Mail. NOTE I have NOT written ANY of the programs
listed in this document, I just indicate WHERE you can get them from.
While I have used a FEW of them, most have been added at the suggestion of
the author or other users.

A recent copy of The "Guide to Pegasus Mail Addons List" can be found at
<URL:ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/ibmpc/dos/apps/pmail/pmail-addons.txt>
The above site will ALWAYS have a copy of the latest version within days
of it being finalised.

A Webified version of this Guide can now be found at
<URL:http://www.dendarii.co.uk/FAQs/pmail-addons.html>
This is rather a long document, and may take a while to load.

The latest version of this TEXT document can be obtained by sending an
email to pegasus-addons_at_bernardi.co.uk, this service is being provided by
Peter Seitz. He is also providing an official mirror site at
<URL:http://wwwbzs.tu-graz.ac.at/software/pegasus/addons/pmail-addons.txt>
<URL:http://wwwbzs.tu-graz.ac.at/software/pegasus/addons/pmail-addons.html>
it is also available from <URL:http://risc.ua.edu/pegasus/pmail-addons.txt>
Please retrieve the Guide from one of these sites if possible.

NOTE This copy will be the SAME as that which is posted to the usenet
group comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc every other month.

A Web page with links to the above sites can be found at
<URL:http://www.pmail.com> the official Pegasus Mail website.

Mike
--
Michael Bernardi                                 mike_at_dendarii.co.uk
0