POP3 > Mercury > removes message from Inbox?

hi

i've got a problem Mercury and POP3 on a Netware Server. i'd like to open
the POP3 Postbox with a Webpage working with POP3 directly. It opens the
Mailbox, read the content and displays it. my problem is now - if i download
only the mail header, the mail stay in Inbox. If i download the Mail, the
message is lost on a pagereload (second POP3 retrieve - same message). Now
if i open WinPmail on the Netware Server the Mail is moved to my Primary
Folder. How can i stop this and give any tool the chance to download the
Mail more then once?

Regards
Alex

0
alex
7/5/2003 11:15:56 PM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow