Preview Pane off/on?

Is there a way to turn off the preview pane, that shows the beginning of
messages?
I've looked everywhere for the setting and have run out of luck.

0
Bobo
7/2/2003 7:42:37 AM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

"Bobo" <bobo@bobo.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to turn off the preview pane, that shows the
> beginning of messages?

I don't have the same version as you, but I gather that if you scroll
to the right on the toolbar in the Folders window, you will come to a
button with the function List.  Clicking on it should switch you to
"list" or "classic" view.

--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.
0
Stephen
7/2/2003 7:55:10 AM
In article <e7e9dab2.0307050649.418c20cb@posting.google.com>,
nozpam1@xs4all.nl says...
> "Bobo" <bobo@bobo.com> wrote in message news:<N1wMa.74695$Io.6991082@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
> > Is there a way to turn off the preview pane, that shows the beginning of
> > messages?
> > I've looked everywhere for the setting and have run out of luck.
>
> i cant find it either
> and i dont see a "list/class view" option in my toolbar.
> i use v4.12a

Is it possible that the list/preview button simply isn't showing on the
toolbar. I'm running 4.12a and the specific button is after "Open, Add,
Rename, Delete" folder toolbar buttons. There is a slider separating the
folder and file toolbar buttons-how about sliding it over to the right
and seeing if another folder toolbar button is lurking there?
0
kevin
7/5/2003 4:44:27 PM
kevin boxer <apeman@(remove)myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.197110c1b7ca253498969d@news.cis.dfn.de>...
> In article <e7e9dab2.0307050649.418c20cb@posting.google.com>,
> nozpam1@xs4all.nl says...
> > "Bobo" <bobo@bobo.com> wrote in message news:<N1wMa.74695$Io.6991082@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
> > > Is there a way to turn off the preview pane, that shows the beginning of
> > > messages?
> > > I've looked everywhere for the setting and have run out of luck.
> >
> > i cant find it either
> > and i dont see a "list/class view" option in my toolbar.
> > i use v4.12a
> >
> Is it possible that the list/preview button simply isn't showing on the
> toolbar. I'm running 4.12a and the specific button is after "Open, Add,
> Rename, Delete" folder toolbar buttons. There is a slider separating the
> folder and file toolbar buttons-how about sliding it over to the right
> and seeing if another folder toolbar button is lurking there?

ahh, i wasnt looking good.

i was looking in the main menu option called "Folder".
0
nozpam1