Saving mail messages

If been wanting to save e-mail messages to a filoe, and then manipulate the
file with a program like awk in order to be able to import them into a
database.

One of the problems is that when you save messages to a file, all the headers
are saved, so I'm hoping that awk can manipulate the file to remove all but
the most significant ones, and someone has given me a sample script that seems
to do that quite well.

But I've also been getting and increasing number of messages that are hard to
read, and to save in readable form:

These ones are hard to read and save:

These are not quite as hard to read or save, but still cause problems:

These ones are easy to read and save:

Can anyone suggest a way of making it easier to read and save messages in
various formats?

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com

Steve Hayes <hayesstw@telkomsa.net>:

> Can anyone suggest a way of making it easier to read and save messages in
> various formats?

The Pegasus usenet groups are all but dead. You may want to ask your
question here:
http://community.pmail.com/forums/default.aspx?GroupID=6

Yrrah

0
Yrrah
9/21/2012 10:14:44 PM
> These ones are hard to read and save:

> These are not quite as hard to read or save, but still cause problems:

What kind of problem you have with it?

> Can anyone suggest a way of making it easier to read and save messages in
> various formats?

Nomen