STAT Antispam No Base64 decoding?

Thanks to Brian for his patience with my last thread.

Hi to all,
seems that my STAT antispam is not decoding base64 Emails. I get SPAM
Alarms CHECKPORN: CHECK_URL_PART: TRIGGERED_BY with the whole base64
decoded text.
Does anybody know where and what to look for? Perhaps some Perl Module
is not installed?

Also I get many
Jul 7 2003 16:00 -- c:\mercury\antispam.pl cannot process empty file:
C:\MERCURY\Scratch\31A15A04.TMP
messages.
Any idea what this can mean?

Thanks to the people from STAT and specially to Brian for writing all
these filters and keeping them up-to-date!

Regards
Uwe

0
Uwe
7/7/2003 2:29:59 PM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow