Want mercury mail server to send mails using user defined smtp

How do I setup mercury mail server to use some other smtp to deliver
mails.

Background: My ISPs IP addresses (set of ips) are registered as spam
sending and hence all mails sent using this ip bounces back. So I have
purchased smtp services and want mercury mail to use that smtp to send
mails.

Thanks.

Samir
Cybersurf (India)
0
samir
8/7/2004 7:29:41 AM
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc 1751 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

yaaru wrote:

> I have purchased smtp services and want mercury mail to use that
> smtp to send mails.

Use the MercuryC SMTP Relay Client Module.

--
Regards,
Guy

<URL:http://guysalias.batcave.net/pgpkeys.txt> [Updated: 4/29/2004]