Announce when new alpine version is out?

Dear developers,

could you please announce in this newsgroup whenever a new version of
alpine is out?
0
holger (99)
3/11/2008 7:37:36 PM
comp.mail.pine 2747 articles. 0 followers. mad.engineer (2) is leader. Post Follow

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Holger Marzen wrote:

> Dear developers,
>
> could you please announce in this newsgroup whenever a new version of
> alpine is out?

We do announce when an official release comes out. There has only been
1.00 so far but we expect 1.10 relatively soon.

There are also snapshots available that aren't announced. Those change
more frequently.

Steve

0
hubert9174 (186)
3/12/2008 1:04:30 AM
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Holger Marzen wrote:

:) could you please announce in this newsgroup whenever a new version of
:) alpine is out?

Well, I guess that was one of the messages that did not make it through
the UW news server. Some time ago a message was sent to this newsgroup to
announce Alpine 1.00. It did not make it, I guess. Similarly, there have
been other examples in the past. Luckily, that problem got fixed.

--
Eduardo
http://staff.washington.edu/chappa/alpine/
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:43:35 -0700, Eduardo Chappa wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Holger Marzen wrote:
>
> :) could you please announce in this newsgroup whenever a new
> :) version of alpine is out?
>
> Well, I guess that was one of the messages that did not make it
> through the UW news server. Some time ago a message was sent to
> this newsgroup to announce Alpine 1.00. It did not make it, I
> guess. Similarly, there have been other examples in the past.
> Luckily, that problem got fixed.

Let's hope that the next version offers something in the way of
improvements for PC-(Al)Pine users.

--
Chris Game

Computers are only human.
0
chrisgame (147)
3/12/2008 11:14:48 AM
On 2008-03-12, Chris Game <chrisgame@example.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:43:35 -0700, Eduardo Chappa wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Holger Marzen wrote:
>>
>> :) could you please announce in this newsgroup whenever a new
>> :) version of alpine is out?
>>
>> Well, I guess that was one of the messages that did not make it
>> through the UW news server. Some time ago a message was sent to
>> this newsgroup to announce Alpine 1.00. It did not make it, I
>> guess. Similarly, there have been other examples in the past.
>> Luckily, that problem got fixed.
>
> Let's hope that the next version offers something in the way of
> improvements for PC-(Al)Pine users.

Especially an ability of retrieving mail from multiple mail servers.

"Role" only allows for sending mail, that I can find.
0
guest10 (11)
3/12/2008 2:38:46 PM
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008, student wrote:

:) On 2008-03-12, Chris Game <chrisgame@example.net> wrote:
:) > On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:43:35 -0700, Eduardo Chappa wrote:
:) >
:) >> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Holger Marzen wrote:
:) >>
:) >> :) could you please announce in this newsgroup whenever a new
:) >> :) version of alpine is out?
:) >>
:) >> Well, I guess that was one of the messages that did not make it
:) >> through the UW news server. Some time ago a message was sent to this
:) >> newsgroup to announce Alpine 1.00. It did not make it, I guess.
:) >> Similarly, there have been other examples in the past. Luckily, that
:) >> problem got fixed.
:) >
:) > Let's hope that the next version offers something in the way of
:) > improvements for PC-(Al)Pine users.
:) >
:)
:) Especially an ability of retrieving mail from multiple mail servers.
:)
:) "Role" only allows for sending mail, that I can find.

have you taken a look into the incoming folders collection?

I have help on setting up incoming folders at

http://staff.washington.edu/chappa/alpine/alpine-info/collections/incoming-folders

I hope this is what you are looking for.

--
Eduardo
http://staff.washington.edu/chappa/alpine/
0
Eduardo
3/12/2008 3:28:44 PM
On 2008-03-12, Eduardo Chappa <chappa@u.washington.edu> wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Mar 2008, student wrote:
>
>:) On 2008-03-12, Chris Game <chrisgame@example.net> wrote:
>:) > On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:43:35 -0700, Eduardo Chappa wrote:
>:) >
>:) >> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Holger Marzen wrote:
>:) >>
>:) >> :) could you please announce in this newsgroup whenever a new
>:) >> :) version of alpine is out?
>:) >>
>:) >> Well, I guess that was one of the messages that did not make it
>:) >> through the UW news server. Some time ago a message was sent to this
>:) >> newsgroup to announce Alpine 1.00. It did not make it, I guess.
>:) >> Similarly, there have been other examples in the past. Luckily, that
>:) >> problem got fixed.
>:) >
>:) > Let's hope that the next version offers something in the way of
>:) > improvements for PC-(Al)Pine users.
>:) >
>:)
>:) Especially an ability of retrieving mail from multiple mail servers.
>:)
>:) "Role" only allows for sending mail, that I can find.
>
> have you taken a look into the incoming folders collection?
>
> I have help on setting up incoming folders at
>
> http://staff.washington.edu/chappa/alpine/alpine-info/collections/incoming-folders
>
> I hope this is what you are looking for.

Yes, thank you.  It took some trying to "figure" howto some things as
 in "inbox".

Also wonder if the developers could add a means to re-configure the server info
in Alpine for the folder collection instead of one editting the pinerc; I needed
to add the "novalidate-cert" as the school is using m$ exchange for mail.

Welllll, will have to check where the mail folders are hiding; only saw a folder
for "sentmail".
0
guest10 (11)
3/13/2008 1:21:46 AM
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008, student wrote:

> Also wonder if the developers could add a means to re-configure the server info
> in Alpine for the folder collection instead of one editting the pinerc; I needed
> to add the "novalidate-cert" as the school is using m$ exchange for mail.

From MAIN MENU

    S Setup
    L collectionList

then Change the collection you are interested in. This works for all but
the incoming collection.

There isn't a special area where novalidate-cert is located. You just
enter it as part of the server name like

  Server  : server.example.com/novalidate-cert

Steve

0
hubert9174 (186)

New Mail Announcement for Junk Mail
How do I get Eudora to stop announcing new mail on the occasions when all the new mail is junk and it is automatically put in the junk mail? I have the box checked that says "Junk Mailbox is never marked unread" so I don't think I should be getting the announce. Also, the mail indicator appears at the bottom of the screen until I look at my new junk mail. Steven Jacobsohn wrote: >How do I get Eudora to stop announcing new mail on the occasions when all >the new mail is junk and it is automatically put in the junk mail? I have >the box checked that says "Junk Mailbox is never marked unread" so I don't >think I should be getting the announce. Also, the mail indicator appears at >the bottom of the screen until I look at my new junk mail. > > > > I think you have to UNcheck the stuff in getting attention and use filters to make a sound when good mail arrives, and set the junk filter to make no sound. Rick -- Editing is a rewording activity. Thanks Rick. You sent me in the right direction. Actually, I left the stuff checked in "getting attention" and then wrote two filters. One filter directs incoming mail with high junk scores (for me that's a score over 45) to do nothing. The other filter directs incoming mail with low junk scores (under 46) to "Notify User" "As Normal". Checking the "As Normal" box directs Eudora to use the ite...

some new mails only appear in new mail folder after restart
Hi, after installing Pegasus 4.12, I have the problem, that Pegasus downloads the mails and tells me with the popupwindow repeatedly that I have new mails, but I cannot see all of them. They appear in the new mail folder after I restart pegasus. Can anyone help? Thanx "MO" <moDELETEmads@gDELETEmx.de> wrote: > after installing Pegasus 4.12, I have the problem, that > Pegasus downloads the mails and tells me with the popupwindow > repeatedly that I have new mails, but I cannot see all of them. > They appear in the new mail folder after I restar...

[ANNOUNCE] New version of RamDebugger
A new version of RamDebugger has been released. Details below: Introduction ============ RamDebugger is a graphical debugger for the scripting lenguage Tcl-TK. With RamDebugger, it is possible to make Local Debugging, where the debugger starts the program to be debugged. and Remote debugging, where the program to debug is already started and RamDebugger connects to it. RamDebugger has additional capabilities like: * Editing the code. It is possible to edit the code inside its own editor and resend the new code without closing the debugged program. * The TCL-TK source code is colorized and supports automatic indentation. * When stopping the debugger is one source code line, it is possible to view all the variables and expression values, as well as change them. * It has additional options to measure execution times in the debugged program. Works in Linux and Windows * Includes additional packages, like Tkcon and VisualRegexp, developed by third party people, as a convenience for RamDebugger users. * The same program is an IDE for compiling and debugging c and c++ Changes ======= Changes From version 5.6 to version 6.1 * Partly converted to tile * Prepared for working with TabletPC * Highly optimized XML parsing and colorize Changes From version 5.5 to version 5.6 * Added trace command in the Breakpoints window (checking in every line if a variable changes) * New debug option: Continue out of loop Changes From version 5.4 to version ...

Announcement
If you are a VNC user or you are looking for a very inexpensive yet full featured remote management application, you really should try out VNCScan. It's available at http://www.vncscan.com and for $40, its practically free compared to the other guys. VNC Features: a.. Wizard driven VNC deployment. You can push install the following VNC flavors: a.. UltraVNC b.. RealVNC 4 c.. TightVNC d.. mVNC e.. Tridia VNC f.. RealVNC 3 b.. Multithreaded (super fast) VNC scanner c.. Save profiles of VNC settings for standard deployments. d.. Add cust...

How to use new functions of new Matlab version in the old version of Matlab?
How to use new functions of new Matlab version in the old version of Matlab? Maybe it is not a good question but the situation is that I have got a MatlabR2008b on my laptop but the PCs of the university got only MatlabR2007b. I just want to use one particular function in the MatlabR2008b on the university machine. How can I do that? Just copy the toolbox? Or can I build the function as a .dll? Thanks! p.s: Of course I can not persuade the university to buy one MatlabR2008... I am also not the administrator; thus, I can not setup my MatlabR2008 on the university machine even I got th...

Only show new mail tray icon on non-filtered new mail
Now that regulars have given me the answer to my only make a sound when non-filtered out messages land in my inbox (woohoo!) my next problem to tackle with Eudora 4.2.0.58 is the tray icons. Specifically, when new mail comes in, the little icon pops up in the tray to indicate as such. Is there a way to make that only come up if the new mail hasn't been filtered out (i.e. SPAM that gets trashed, etc.) I've tried several settings in the filters like specifying the Notify User option then clearing the checkboxes for everything, and choosing the Make Status option then picking Read. Any help much appreciated. -- Daniel In article <Uuhob.19$U2.8@news.randori.com>, a@b.com says... > Now that regulars have given me the answer to my only make a sound when > non-filtered out messages land in my inbox (woohoo!) my next problem to > tackle with Eudora 4.2.0.58 is the tray icons. Specifically, when new > mail comes in, the little icon pops up in the tray to indicate as such. > Is there a way to make that only come up if the new mail hasn't been > filtered out (i.e. SPAM that gets trashed, etc.) No -- Over and Out Daniel Jacobson Daniel Jacobson wrote: > In article <Uuhob.19$U2.8@news.randori.com>, a@b.com says... > > >>Now that regulars have given me the answer to my only make a sound when >>non-filtered out messages land in my inbox (woohoo!) my next pro...

ANNOUNCE: New version of RPC::Simple
Hello I've uploaded v1.001 of the perl module RPC::Simple (yes, I know, the last version is 6 years old...) The main changes are: - Removed possibility to use AutoLoader in classes communicating over network. User complained that using AutoLoading made debugging much harder. - Using Tk control loop is now optional. A custom control loop can be used. - changed Factory constructor API to use named parameters. Old API is still supported (although obsolete) - better socket cleanup at exit. Here's the README of RPC::Simple: This is the README file for RPC::Simple::* , a bunch of Perl classes to perform simple asynchronous remote procedure calls in an object oriented way. This module uses an IO::Select based control loop on the server side. On the local side, the user can use Tk's control loop or provide it's own control loop using the socket provided by this module. To use this set of classes, the user will have to create a set of twin classes. One will run on the local side, the other on the remote side. Each twin class will inherit a RPC::Simple::Any[Local|Remote] class. When done you'll be able to invoke a method from the remote class on the local object and vice versa. (like $localObj->remotePrint). When calling the remote method from the local side, you may pass a code reference which will be stored by the RPC::Simple objects. This code ref will be called back when the remote function is over. Note that the remote calls are not bl...

Mail / Conversation Threading in Alpine / Pine?
Hi All, Does Alpine/Pine support message threading? Ideally something similar to what you find in Mutt / Thunderbird or Gmail with messages/conversations grouped together with a reasonable degree of intelligence. A quick web search didn't show up anything obvious. Many thanks, tk Le 17 février 2009, tariq.khokhar@gmail.com a écrit : > Does Alpine/Pine support message threading? > > Ideally something similar to what you find in Mutt / Thunderbird or > Gmail with messages/conversations grouped together with a reasonable > degree of intelligence. (In Pine) Setup > Config > sort-key : thread ? -- LL On Feb 17, 12:50=A0pm, tariq.khok...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi All, > > Does Alpine/Pine support message threading? > > Ideally something similar to what you find in Mutt / Thunderbird or > Gmail with messages/conversations grouped together with a reasonable > degree of intelligence. A colleague just pointed this out in pine. $ to chose type of sort and H for threaded view. tk On Feb 17, 8:01 am, tariq.khok...@gmail.com wrote: > On Feb 17, 12:50 pm, tariq.khok...@gmail.com wrote: > > > Hi All, > > > Does Alpine/Pine support message threading? > > > Ideally something similar to what you find in Mutt / Thunderbird or > > Gmail with messages/conversations grouped together with a reasonable > > degree of intelligence. > > A colleague just pointed this out in pine. > >...

ANNOUNCEMENT: New BIND versions are available.
Hello, bind-users readers: ISC would like you to know that new versions of BIND are available; release candidates BIND 9.6-ESV-R9rc1, BIND 9.8.5rc1, and BIND 9.9.3rc1 have been released and made available via ISC's web and ftp sites. We'd also like to take a minute of your time to explain a recent change in our announcement procedures when new versions of BIND are made available. Until recently it has been our policy, when a new version is released, to send an announcement to each of the bind-related ISC public mailing lists. For those who are subscribed to multiple lis...

ANNOUNCE: new module: Mail::SendVarious
Newly release on cpan... NAME Mail::SendVarious - send mail via STMP and sendmail SYNOPSIS use Mail::SendVarious; sendmail( from => 'user@host', From => 'First Last', to => 'user@host, user@host', cc => 'user@host, user@host', xheader => 'Some header stuff', body => 'Some body stuff here' ); sendmail( envelope_to => 'user@host, user@host', message => 'Complete header and body stuff', ); sendmail( envelope_to => 'user@host, user@host', header => 'Complete header stuff', body => 'Complete body stuff', ); use Mail::SendVarious qw(make_message); ($from, $message, @envelope_to) = make_message(%args); DESCRIPTION Mail::SendVarious will try to send mail multiple ways. First it tries via SMTP. If that doesn't work then it tries using "/usr/sbin/sendmail". The "sendmail()" function can put together a message header or it you can hand it one. Here are the options it can take: envelope_from Sets the sender email address. If creating a header, also sets the email address in the "From:" header if there is no "from" option. ...

[News] New Version of Subversion, Sun Brings MySQL to Telecoms with New Version

pine, imap and new mail polling
Which program would you recommend to monitor new mail using pine? It should be able to check new mail from a cyrus imap server using ssl og tls as unencrypted pop and imap is not allowed and is shut down. I installed the gbuffy rpm from http://www.fiction.net/blong/programs/gbuffy/ but it didn't work right out the box. The error message was: $ gbuffy: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libgdk-1.2.so.0: undefined symbol: XListInputDevices [1]+ Exit 127 gbuffy Before using more effort on this I ask for your advice, Kjell Sur 2006-04-07, Kjell Andresen skribis: > Which program would you recommend to monitor new mail using > pine? I've experimented with *lots* of different things and finally settled on using an instance of pine to monitor all my newly arriving email. I discuss how I do this here: IMAP Tip: Use a backup-all mailbox <http://deflexion.com/2006/01/imap-tip-use-backup-all-mailbox> It might sound like a weird idea, but it works remarkably well for me and I wish I had thought of this a long time ago! Hope this helps, Nancy -- Nancy McGough ~ <http://www.ii.com> ~ <http://deflexion.com> *** Kjell Andresen (bakjell@dod.no.comm) wrote in comp.mail.pine today: :) Which program would you recommend to monitor new mail using pine? There is a patch which I wrote that allows users to check for new mail in external folders. These folders must be added to the Incoming-Folders collections, and once all is set...

OT: New version for the Royal Mail?
http://www.phi11ip.com/view/?id=896 ...

I: New version of Mail Server on W2K and WXP
A new version a Macallan Mail Solution is Available at: http://perso.club-internet.fr/macallan/MMS/index.html For a very detailed summary of bonuses and events currently available to you at PartyPoker.com Please read the entire message below!! Thanks for stoping by, and may you've the best of fun and luck at PartyPoker.com! John P. Odom(Affiliate and player) PLEASE NOTE: NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED FOR FREE PLAY ON FREE PLAY CHIP TABLES EVER!!!! Easy Ways To Get From $25 To $100 Free At PARTY POKER.com!!! (1)New Players Recieve 20% Up To $100 At PARTY POKER.Com #1 On-Line Poker Room...

Announcement: New Version of the PragmAda Reusable Components
PragmAda Software Engineering announces a new release of the PragmAda Reusable Components. This release adds PragmARC.Genetic_Algorithm, a generic framework for genetic programming. The PragmARCs are available from the PragmAda web site: http://pragmada.home.mchsi.com/ Error reports, comments, and suggestions are always welcome. -- Jeffrey R. Carter, President PragmAda Software Engineering ...

New version of PINE now works on NetBSD!
The new version of PINE, version 4.56, now appears to be working just fine on the NetBSD OS. At first there was quite a problem with it. It used to crash all the time when doing newsgroups because of an error about "undefined PLT symbol", whatever that is. Another person besides myself has recently posted in this newsgroup to complain about the problem. This problem seems to have been fixed for now. I don't know what has been done to squash the bug. Sam Heywood -- Message handled by Pine, Version 4.56 ...

Alpine: linux version able to get mail?
Dumb question: Is Alpine able to retreive mail from multiple servers? I have the idea from several years ago that one has to use an external "getmail" for pine; pc-pine had to do its own get mail. The reason I ask is that I am getting certification/authorization errors from the school ms exhange server (think they did something as wasn't needed "before"). I was able to get around the problem in linux by leaving out the pop3 as in pop3.mail.school.edu; I get some warnings/errors but it does/did work. Forgot, I am using fetchmail to get my mail from 2 places. I used the "NoValidation-Cert" in pc-Alpine but that doesn't work with fetchmail; the fetchmail man doesn't say how to get around/ignore the validation certification. nobody <annonymous@none.com> wrote: > Dumb question: Is Alpine able to retreive mail from multiple servers? Yes. I'm currently using Alpine with three IMAP servers and one POP3 server. > I have the idea from several years ago that one has to use an external > "getmail" for pine; pc-pine had to do its own get mail. If you want everything in the same inbox you need getmail/fetchmail but not if you're happy with having several inboxes. > (snip) HTH, Niklaus On 2008-06-26, Niklaus Kuehnis <kuehnik_0505@gmx-topmail.de> wrote: > nobody <annonymous@none.com> wrote: >> Dumb question: Is Alpine able to retreive mail from multiple servers? > > Yes...

IBM announces new Version of PL/I for AIX
For those who might have missed it - or be surprised by it, please see: http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=204-129 P.S. The corresponding COBOL announcement is at: http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=204-128 -- Bill Klein wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com "William M. Klein" <wmklein@nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message news:LUZBc.14143$Wr.12987@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net... > For those who might have missed it - or be surprised by it, please see: > > http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=204-129 > > P.S. The corresponding COBOL announcement is at: > > http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=204-128 > > -- > Bill Klein > wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com > I admit it, I am surprised... If I start saving $1/day, then in only 8 years I will have saved enuf to buy it.. Actually, I couldn't find the price in the announcement, but ASSUMING that the price was in the $3000 range (as you imply) - then instead of saving a dollar a day, you could produce ONE "production" application that you make 5 dollars profit on and sell 6001 copies of it to make a profit. (You would need to sell less copies if you made more profit per sold copy - or if you made created multiple applications, each would require lower profit margins.) -- Bill Klein wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com "David Frank" <d...

how to use pine without fetching new mail?
This may be weird question -- how can I use PINE on UNIX so that it will not check and fetch new mail? The problem is, in the past I was using PINE on UNIX, but now I have switched to a web mail system for some time. When I use PINE, it checks and fetches all new mail from the mail server and save in my UNIX directory, but leaves no copy on the mail server. Hence, after I use PINE, I would not be able to access the messages from the web based email system (which only looks into the mail server). However, I still want to access some old messages stored in the UNIX directory and PINE is the only way I can think of. But I do not want PINE to suck any new mail ... Is there a command line option or other setting that tells PINE to run but not check and fetch new mail? Basically I just want to use PINE to read the old messages stored in the UNIX directory. Any help is greatly appreciated. On 16 Nov 2004 namo (wynamo@yahoo.com) wrote: > > Is there a command line option or other setting that tells PINE to run > but not check and fetch new mail? Basically I just want to use PINE > to read the old messages stored in the UNIX directory. It sounds like your system is using the mbox driver. I describe how to disable this here: <http://www.ii.com/internet/messaging/pine/pc/#mboxDriver> I recently updated this section thanks to all the good feedback I got the last time someone posted about this problem. If this does not solve your problem, please post agai...

New versions of !Q-Lock and !Mail-Lock

New versions of !Q-Lock and !Mail-Lock

3-days wonder (new version announcements)
Hello! I released 4DOS 7.80 at http://4dos.zzl.org and at all mirror sites listed at http://4dos.hit.bg - you can select your nearest mirror and use only it Let's leave this thread for announces. Specific issues please in their own treads. Regards, Lucho Luchezar Georgiev пишет: > I released 4DOS 7.80 at http://4dos.zzl.org and at all mirror sites > listed at http://4dos.hit.bg - you can select your nearest mirror and > use only it. Version 7.81 has just been uploaded to all sites and mirrors. > Let's leave this thread for announces. Specific issues please in their > own treads. Regards, Lucho >> I released 4DOS 7.80 at http://4dos.zzl.org and at all mirror sites >> listed at http://4dos.hit.bg - you can select your nearest mirror and >> use only it. > > Version 7.81 has just been uploaded to all sites and mirrors. As an exception the above "wonder" lasted only 2, not 3 days. Version 7.82 has just been uploaded to all sites and mirrors. >> Let's leave this thread for announces. Specific issues please in their >> own treads. Regards, Lucho >>> I released 4DOS 7.80 at http://4dos.zzl.org and at all mirror sites >>> listed at http://4dos.hit.bg - you can select your nearest mirror and >>> use only it. >> >> Version 7.81 has just been uploaded to all sites and mirrors. > > Version 7.82 has just been...

Announcing new version of BSF4ooRexx (bridging ooRexx and Java)
-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Announcing new version of BSF4ooRexx (bridging ooRexx and Java) Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 20:33:22 +0100 From: Rony G. Flatscher <Rony.Flatscher@wu.ac.at> To: RexxLA Members mailing list <rexxla-members@mail.rexxla.org>, BSF4ooRexx Developer Mailing List <bsf4oorexx-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>, Open Object Rexx Developer Mailing List <oorexx-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> Hi there, please point your browser to: <https://sourceforge.net/projects/bsf4oorexx/files/GA/BSF4ooRexx-410.20130107-GA/> in order to download the latest version of BSF4ooRexx, which is now "generally available" (GA). This is a bug-fix release that is identical to the beta version 410.20130106 "refresh". So if you have that particular beta installed already, there is no need to install the GA version! Please remove first any installed version of BSF4ooRexx (using the BSF4ooRexx menu, path "installation -> uninstall"). After successful installation of BSF4ooRexx you can find further information via the installed BSF4ooRexx menu entitled "Information", which contains PDF-files introducing some of the features of BSF4ooRexx. The information folder also contains a brief introduction to Rexx and ooRexx suitable for programmers who either do not know Rexx or do not (yet) know ooRexx. If there are any questions with respect to BSF4ooRexx and/or Java then please po...

[ANNOUNCE] New version of RamDebugger 6.1.1
A new version of RamDebugger 6.1.1 has been released. It correct some small errors in version 6.1 Details below: Introduction ============ RamDebugger is a graphical debugger for the scripting lenguage Tcl-TK. With RamDebugger, it is possible to make Local Debugging, where the debugger starts the program to be debugged. and Remote debugging, where the program to debug is already started and RamDebugger connects to it. RamDebugger has additional capabilities like: * Editing the code. It is possible to edit the code inside its own editor and resend the new code without closing the debugged program. * The TCL-TK source code is colorized and supports automatic indentation. * When stopping the debugger is one source code line, it is possible to view all the variables and expression values, as well as change them. * It has additional options to measure execution times in the debugged program. Works in Linux and Windows * Includes additional packages, like Tkcon and VisualRegexp, developed by third party people, as a convenience for RamDebugger users. * The same program is an IDE for compiling and debugging c and c++ Changes ======= Changes From version 5.6 to version 6.1 * Partly converted to tile * Prepared for working with TabletPC * Highly optimized XML parsing and colorize Changes From version 5.5 to version 5.6 * Added trace command in the Breakpoints window (checking in every line if a variable changes) * New debug option: Contin...

Web resources about - Announce when new alpine version is out? - comp.mail.pine

Knock-and-announce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
to exclude specific categories (e.g. drug crimes) from the knock-and-announce rule based on blanket "factoring", the Supreme Court in Richards ...

AdRoll Announces Self-Service Retargeting For Facebook News Feed Ads
AdRoll, a Facebook Exchange partner , announced Wednesday that it has rolled out ad retargeting in the News Feed . The company launched this ...

Apple announces first original TV show focused on the ‘app economy’ with music artist Will.i.am
Apple has long been rumored to be creating its own original TV content, and now it’s made its first plans official. Apple shared today that it ...

Logitech Announces The Ambidextrous G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse
Today Logitech is announcing the latest in their lineup of gaming mice. The G900 Chaos Spectrum is a wired and wireless mouse, and it is one ...

Uber announces bug bounty program
Uber is calling on independent computer researchers and experts to find weaknesses in its system as the transportation firm is set to release ...

Apple announces its first original TV show, and it’s not what you expected
We've known for a while that Apple has been eager to produce original content for its Apple TV set-top box and now it looks like it's green lighted ...

The Gotobeds announce first album for Sub Pop, share "Real Maths/Too Much"
If you're also wondering, "What does Protomartyr's Joe Casey have to say about all this?," read on.

SolarCity & Vivint Solar Announce Separate Solar Funding Projects
SolarCity and Vivint Solar have announced two separate solar funding projects which will boost US rooftop solar installations. SolarCity With ...

Starbucks to announce Nespresso pod deal
Starbucks on Wednesday will announce plans to begin selling espresso pods for Nespresso home brewers in Europe