grep: invalid option -- o

Took out the 'o' and got this, which is a start, but not perfect.

| sort | uniq
    for <name@www.alvord.com>; Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:09:26 -0800
    for <name@www.alvord.com>; Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:17:41 -0800
    for name@alvord.com;
        for <name@alvord.com>; Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:09:07 -0700 (PDT)
        for <name@alvord.com>; Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:17:27 -0700 (PDT)
>  On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 11:31 PM, Benjamin Lukoff <name@alvord.com> wrote:
>  name@crosscut.com
From name@crosscut.com  Fri Mar 21 14:09:27 2008
From name@crosscut.com  Fri Mar 21 15:17:43 2008
From: "Lisa" <name@crosscut.com>
On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Lisa <name@crosscut.com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 11:31 PM, Benjamin Lukoff <name@alvord.com> wrote:
To: "Benjamin Lukoff" <name@alvord.com>
name@crosscut.com

What I'm really looking for is an output like this:

name@alvord.com
name@crosscut.com
name@gmail.com
Etc.

Any ideas?
Thanks!
Ben Lukoff, Seattle.
<[mylastname] @ gmail.com>

0
NoSpam125 (227)
8/14/2008 6:30:34 AM
comp.mail.pine 2747 articles. 0 followers. mad.engineer (2) is leader. Post Follow

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 23:30:34 -0700, Benjamin Lukoff wrote:

> What I'm really looking for is an output like this:
>
> name@alvord.com
> name@crosscut.com
> name@gmail.com
> Etc.
>
> Any ideas?

Here is what I use (on FreeBSD) to generate a whitelist from inside my
..profile each time I login.  The section that process my sent-mail.XXXXX
folders might interest you.     As with most things out here on the net:
it's not original by me and YMMV.

LOCK_FILE=$HOME/tmp/.whitelist.lock

(set -C; : > $LOCK_FILE) 2> /dev/null
if [ $? != "0" ]; then
   echo "Whitelist being updated by another process - skipping"
   exit 1
fi

# Release the lock on `exit`.
trap 'rm $LOCK_FILE' EXIT

#### Do whitelisting
###
##
#

  tr -s '[:blank:],' '\n\n' < $HOME/.addressbook > $HOME/tmp/addressbook.tmp

  cat $HOME/tmp/addressbook.tmp \
         -e "s/\(@[A-Za-z0-9_.+-]*\)[^A-Za-z0-9_.+-].*$/\1/" \
    |sort -fu \
             > $HOME/tmp/whitelist.tmp

  cat $HOME/mail/sent-* \
         -e "s/\(@[A-Za-z0-9_.+-]*\)[^A-Za-z0-9_.+-].*$/\1/" \
    |sort -fu \
             >> $HOME/tmp/whitelist.tmp

  sort -fu $HOME/tmp/whitelist.tmp > $HOME/Procmail/whitelist

  rm $HOME/tmp/addressbook.tmp $HOME/tmp/whitelist.tmp

#
##
###
#### Done whitelisting

I know, at least 2 UUOC nominations........

HTH,
Jonesy
--
  Marvin L Jones    | jonz          | W3DHJ  | linux
   38.24N  104.55W  |  @ config.com | Jonesy |  OS/2
"Allodoxaphobia" <bit-bucket@config.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 23:30:34 -0700, Benjamin Lukoff wrote:
>>
>> What I'm really looking for is an output like this:
>>
>> name@alvord.com
>> name@crosscut.com
>> name@gmail.com
>> Etc.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> Here is what I use (on FreeBSD) to generate a whitelist from inside my
> .profile each time I login.  The section that process my sent-mail.XXXXX
> folders might interest you.     As with most things out here on the net:
> it's not original by me and YMMV.
>
> LOCK_FILE=$HOME/tmp/.whitelist.lock
>
> (set -C; : > $LOCK_FILE) 2> /dev/null
> if [ $? != "0" ]; then
>  echo "Whitelist being updated by another process - skipping"
>  exit 1
> fi
>
> # Release the lock on `exit`.
> trap 'rm $LOCK_FILE' EXIT
>
> #### Do whitelisting
> ###
> ##
> #
>
> tr -s '[:blank:],' '\n\n' < $HOME/.addressbook > $HOME/tmp/addressbook.tmp
>
> cat $HOME/tmp/addressbook.tmp \
>   |fgrep "@" \
>   |sed -e "s/^.*[^A-Za-z0-9_.+-]\([A-Za-z0-9_.+-]*@\)/\1/" \
>        -e "s/\(@[A-Za-z0-9_.+-]*\)[^A-Za-z0-9_.+-].*$/\1/" \
>   |sort -fu \
>> $HOME/tmp/whitelist.tmp
>
> cat $HOME/mail/sent-* \
>   |egrep -i "^To: .*@|^Cc: .*@" \
>   |sed -e "s/^.*[^A-Za-z0-9_.+-]\([A-Za-z0-9_.+-]*@\)/\1/" \
>        -e "s/\(@[A-Za-z0-9_.+-]*\)[^A-Za-z0-9_.+-].*$/\1/" \
>   |sort -fu \
>>> $HOME/tmp/whitelist.tmp
>
> sort -fu $HOME/tmp/whitelist.tmp > $HOME/Procmail/whitelist
>
> rm $HOME/tmp/addressbook.tmp $HOME/tmp/whitelist.tmp
>
> #
> ##
> ###
> #### Done whitelisting

> I know, at least 2 UUOC nominations........
>
> HTH,
> Jonesy

Thanks, I'll give it a shot!
Ben

0
NoSpam125 (227)

Send e-mail from AIX to external e-mail address
I would like to be able to e-mail a log file from my AIX server to an external e-mail address. I'm using the mail command and it works fine if i send a e-mail to someone on the company's exchange server, but if I try to send an e-mail to someone outside the company it says host unknown. Is there something I need to set-up to make this work? I have a similar system set-up on my NT server where I am using the open source program sendemail. It works fine and it is easy to use. It is just an executable and you can add parameters like the name of our mail relay server. Can I get a sim...

Can you e-mail a report to an e-mail address stored in a Hyperlink field?
I think the question speaks for itself, but just to elaborate... I would like to e-mail a report to one or more e-mail addresses that are stored in a Hyperlink field of an Access table. Basically, merge a report to a set of e-mail addresses and have it sent automatically. Is this possible in Access 2000? If so, how? I want this to run automatically with no user input. Thanks in advance!!! Yes you can, but you will have to use VB, have you done this before? --- Please immediately let us know (by phone or return email) if (a) this email contains a virus (b) you are not the intended recipient (c) you consider this email to be spam. We have done our utmost to make sure that none of the above are applicable. THANK YOU Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.683 / Virus Database: 445 - Release Date: 12/05/2004 I was afraid of that. Because, I don't know VB well enough to do this. "WindAndWaves" <access@ngaru.com> wrote in message news:<YZRoc.4759$XI4.174820@news.xtra.co.nz>... > Yes you can, but you will have to use VB, have you done this before? > > > --- > Please immediately let us know (by phone or return email) if (a) this email > contains a virus > (b) you are not the intended recipient > (c) you consider this email to be spam. > We have done our utmost to make sure that > none of the above are applicable. THANK YOU > Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.gri...

E-mail recusado
AVISO GERADO AUTOMATICAMENTE WARNING GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY ________________________________________________________________ E-mail com anexos executaveis sao descartados pelo nosso servidor. Se quiser, compacte o arquivo e envie novamente. Maiores detalhes: http://infonib.nib.unicamp.br/aviso-virus.html ________________________________________________________________ E-mail with executables atachments are not allowed in our servers. with you want to send the e-mail, compress it and send it again More details: http://infonib.nib.unicamp.br/virus-warning.html *---------------------------------------------------------- * From: <djgpp@delorie.com> * To: sabbatin * Subject: Re: That movie * Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:20:49 --0500 * File(s): document_all.pif" *---------------------------------------------------------- Favor consultar: http://infonib.nib.unicamp.br (mailto:root@nib.unicamp.br) (mensagem gerada automaticamente) ...

Mail address only allowed for specific mail addresses
Hi, We have a normal mailgroup with a list of e-mail addresses which is configured with the normal :include:/path/to/textfile statement in the alias file. Now we want to restrict the list to the mailaddresses in the textfile. is this possible and if, are there some example rules for that? Thanks Oli Oliver Rahn wrote: > We have a normal mailgroup with a list of e-mail addresses which is > configured with the normal :include:/path/to/textfile statement in the > alias file. Now we want to restrict the list to the mailaddresses in the > textfile. See http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/protected.html -- A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting. Q: Why do I not get an answer to my question(s)? A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? ...

Need auto-mailer software
OK, here is what I'm looking to do... I have an intranet database and basically I'd like to be able to click on a mailing list I have, and have it send that list of e-mails, along with HTML that will be in the mailer, and a subject, to an address that will process those addresses and send out the mailer automatically. Or if there is some web-based solution that will allow me to submit a form w/ a text file attachment of addresses, the HTML source, and subject, that'll work too... Any thoughts? On 12 Sep 2003 12:38:24 -0700, Andy Milk <amilk@catalyst-i.com> wrote: > &g...

[blockmail] E-mail bloqueado
O e-mail abaixo indicado foi bloqueado por este servidor, pois cont�m um anexo execut�vel. Arquivos execut�veis s�o potencialmente perigosos por constituir meio de propaga��o de v�rus e worms de e-mail. The following e-mail was blocked by this server because it contains an executable attachment. Executable files are potentially dangerous, as they are used for e-mail virus and worms propagation. Mail headers: Date : Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:27:30 -0300 Subject : Mail Delivery failure (gabicr@grad.icmc.usp.br) From : python-list@python.org Return-Path: <python-list@pytho...

Mail and mail directories
I use pine to access my mail (via login to an IMAP server). Pine seems to create two directories <home>/Mail and <home>/mail, and both directories seem to contain identical copies of all my folders. Is there a configuration option that will ensure that pine maintains only one such directory? Thanks Jay *** Jay Gopalakrishnan (nspmjayg@math.ufl.edu.nsp) wrote in comp.mail.pine...: :) I use pine to access my mail (via login to an IMAP server). Pine seems :) to create two directories <home>/Mail and <home>/mail, and both :) directories seem to contain identical copies of all my folders. Is :) there a configuration option that will ensure that pine maintains only :) one such directory? Do you have a simbolic link between Mail and mail?, if so remove it. It is possible that this may break other applications (e.g. Mutt). Hopefully it won't. Eduardo http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/ > *** Jay Gopalakrishnan (nspmjayg@math.ufl.edu.nsp) wrote in comp.mail.pine...: > > :) I use pine to access my mail (via login to an IMAP server). Pine seems > :) to create two directories <home>/Mail and <home>/mail, and both > :) directories seem to contain identical copies of all my folders. Is > :) there a configuration option that will ensure that pine maintains only > :) one such directory? Eduardo Chappa wrote: > Do you have a simbolic link between Mail and mail?, No. The directories are not...

Change ~/mail to ~/.mail ?
Dear readers, I have searched Google and read the FAQ at http://www.washington.edu/pine/faq/ but I can't figure out if it is possible to change ~/mail to ~/.mail Can anyone tell me, if that's possible? Lots of love, Janni *** Janni Jensen (d_e_l_e_t_e_janni@t_h_i_s_elvis.com.nspm) wrote in...: :) I have searched Google and read the FAQ at :) http://www.washington.edu/pine/faq/ but I can't figure out if it is :) possible to change ~/mail to ~/.mail Dear Janni, Yes, try pressing M S L and edit the contents of the "mail collection". Change "mail/" to ".mail/". Eduardo http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/ > Yes, try pressing M S L and edit the contents of the "mail collection". > Change "mail/" to ".mail/". This is great! Thanks Eduardo!! I'll never change from Pine. That's for sure. > http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/ Excellent! I found this patch "Change your From Header without any effort!". This is jst what I have been wanted for a long time, as I would like to change my email when using mailinglists. The only thing Pine now needs is a way to use PGP/GPG as attachments...=) Hugs, Janni *** Janni Jensen (d_e_l_e_t_e_janni@t_h_i_s_elvis.com.nspm) wrote in...: :) Excellent! I found this patch "Change your From Header without any :) effort!". This is jst what I have been wanted for a long time, as I :) would like to change my email w...

E-MAIL PROCESSING COMPANY seeking E-MAIL PROCESSORS
E-MAIL PROCESSING COMPANY seeking E-MAIL PROCESSORS immediately to sustain EXPLOSIVE GROWTH!! Earn �1,000-�5,000 per month (Part-time) or �5,000-�10,000 (Full-time). FREE Start-Up! Not MLM. No experience necessary! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY please! For full details, e-mail us now: "mail to: homeworkers_dream@hotmail.com with Subject Line = "SHOW ME" ...

function to isolate the e-mail host from an e-mail name
Hi. Sorry if this is an old question, but.... i have a table that includes an e-mail address in a query, i would like to create two columns with expressions for the hostname and the username. what function(s) would i use to split the e-mail address to what comes before the @ and what comes after? thanks, Larry - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown." Try Instr() to find location of the @ symbol in the email address, then Left() and Right() to extract the text eg. Assuming @ will always exist..... username = Left([myEmail], InStr("@", [myEmail])-1) hostname = Right([myEmail], Len([myEmail]) - Instr("@", [myEmail]) Or something like that! :) -- Bradley Software Developer www.hrsystems.com.au A Christian Response www.pastornet.net.au/response "bender" <larry@netgeexdotcom> wrote in message news:gj0g209heb6djs1p3uas2r1hr8q1qmhh82@4ax.com... > Hi. Sorry if this is an old question, but.... > > i have a table that includes an e-mail address > > in a query, i would like to create two columns with expressions for > the hostname and the username. > > what function(s) would i use to split the e-mail address to what comes > before the @ and what comes after? > > thanks, > > Larry > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > "Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown." ...

Opening a Draft E-mail or an e-mail in edit mode.
I was prompted to think about this by a couple of MLH's recent posts. Whether this is what he !!!!really!!!! wanted, I don't know. This code is supposed to open an e-mail in edit mode, although I have called it "draft". It's pretty simple. It just creates an .eml file, in eml format, and then calls ShellExecute to open the file (I tried Application.FollowHyperlink first; that works but results in two warning messages on my machine.) Some e-mail programs when set as the default will also make themselves the default opener of .eml files so on my machine this opens in Thunderbird and I can edit, save as a draft, send or delete it. Private Declare Function ShellExecute& Lib "shell32.dll" _ Alias "ShellExecuteA" _ ( _ ByVal Window&, _ ByVal Operation$, _ ByVal File$, _ ByVal Parameters$, _ ByVal Directory$, _ ByVal Show&) Public Sub Draft( _ ByVal from$, _ ByVal recipients$, _ ByVal subject$, _ ByVal body$, _ Optional ByVal cc$, _ Optional ByVal bcc$, _ Optional ByVal priority&) Dim buffer$ Dim filenumber% Dim filename$ Dim path$ On Error GoTo DraftErr: buffer = "From:" & Chr(34) & from & Chr(34) buffer = buffer & vbNewLine & "To:" & Chr(34) & recipients & Chr(34) If Len(cc) > 0 Then _ buffer = buffer & vbNewLine & "CC:" & Chr(34) & cc & Chr(34) If Len(bcc) > 0 Then _ buffer = buffer & vbNew...

Device that has internet, e-mail, & e-mail attachments
I have a client who asked me to find a "Palm Pilot" like device (basically any device that's roughly the size of a palm pilot) that would allow him to wirelessly surf the internet, access his e-mail, as well as open e-mail attachments, especially Word, Excel, and PDF. Does anything like this exist? Any suggestions are highly appreciated, Harry -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- Tungsten T3, Sony UX-50, Blackberry and Pocket PC devices amongst others. The biggest problem with Palm devices is that unless you have an application that can use the attachement you won't be able to open it. For Word, Excel and PDF this is not a problem. Other file types may be an issue. TC "Harry Muscle" <fake@AT@e-mail.com> wrote in message news:3fbbb434$1_6@corp.newsgroups.com... > I have a client who asked me to find a "Palm Pilot" like device (basically > any device that's roughly the size of a palm pilot) that would allow him to > wirelessly surf the internet, access his e-mail, as well as open e-mail > attachments, especially Word, Excel, and PDF. Does anything like this > exist? > > Any suggestions are highly appreciated, > Harry > > > > > -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- > http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 ...

replacing mail/ by .mail/ : how to do that ?
Hi, I only want to edit the config so that I can use .mail/ instead of mail/ How to do that? Aldo. -- ==Osvaldo La Rosa==-==http://www.brlspeak.net/==-==GNU/Linux? 2B FREE== No individual should be discriminated against on the basis of disability in the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, or accommodations of any place of public accommodation (American Disability Act - 42. U.S.C. 12182[a]) * On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:06:14 +0200, Aldo wrote: > Hi, > I only want to edit the config so that I can use .mail/ instead of mail/ > How to do that? If everything else fails: - delete mail - create a symlink: ln -s .mail mail On 18 Aug 2005, Holger Marzen wrote: > * On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:06:14 +0200, Aldo wrote: > >> I only want to edit the config so that I can use .mail/ instead of mail/ >> How to do that? > > If everything else fails: > > - delete mail > - create a symlink: ln -s .mail mail What Holger wrote should work, but it's cleaner to change where Pine looks for mailboxes. I discuss this on my Power Pine page in this section: Setting Up IMAP, NNTP, and Local Collections <http://www.ii.com/internet/messaging/pine/pc/#setCollections> Let us know if you have any questions. Hope this helps, Nancy -- Nancy McGough ~ <http://www.ii.com> ~ <http://deflexion.com> IMAP, pine, procmail, data deflexion, infinity, and more >...

Mail is eating some incoming e-mails?!
I have mail from certain senders redirected to special folders that aren't within the Inbox. For many weeks, they have been disappearing randomly, as they come in. I will hear the sound for new mail to that account (it has a special sound), but there will be no new message in any of those folders or in the Trash. This happens with one out of 30 or 40 e-mails, and only to an ameritech.net account that I redirect to separate a few legitimate e-mails from tons of spam (it was my usenet account long ago). Has anyone heard of this? Naturally I have done all this via Rules. In article ...

Rejecting mail address to mail gateway
I have a mail gateway that accepts mail for a number of domains. The gateway handles incoming email only. Outgoing mail is delivered via a separate system. I've recently started to receive spam addressed to and in some cases from, users on the gateway. The gateway has no valid users. How can I stop sendmail 8.13 accepting mail addressed to the (non existant) gateway but still allow the gateway to accept mail to the doamin? Regards ER Hi snowyskiesau, I am likewise trying to limit the access to my mail gateway, and have accomplished some results. For your problem, if you are acceptin...

Mail.app vaporized my e-mail!
The strangest thing just happened, help! I opened up Mail, and all the messages on my inbox (several dozen of them, some dating back 7 months) were all marked as unread. Not a big problem. BUT, everything dated between August 18 2003 and today (October 13, 2003) has completely vanished. I had some VERY important e-mails in there. I tried looking in ~/Library/Mail, and there doesn't seem to be any way to recover them by messing around in there. Is there any way to get them back??? Thanks G In article <Gqtib.9039$x97.2472@clgrps13>, nospam@spam.sucks.it (Gavin) wrote: &...

Tons of unwanted mail in my E-Mail
Will you please quit sending your mail to my mailbox. Every since I gave you my E-Mail address my mail box has been loaded with unwanted mail. I don't want to receive any more mail from you or your clients It was a serious mastake giving you my E-Mail address. I Don't want anything to do with you or anyone connected with you. Bob Emmett wrote: > Will you please quit sending your mail to my mailbox. Every since I gave > you my E-Mail address my mail box has been loaded with unwanted mail. I > don't want to receive any more mail from you or your clients It was a ...

change mail address in mail client
Hi, I try to change my mail address on default mail client on Solaris 8. Is it possible, Rgds, Vincent ...

Reading e-mail from directories other than ~/mail
I've stored some mail files from my ISP elsewhere, on a CD and on my hard disk, and I can't find out how to read these files in pine. I tried pine -h for help, and then pine -f, pine -F, and pine -P, and read the FAQ at www.washington.edu/pine, but I can't figure out how to do this. Jim O'Reilly On 29 Jun 2005, Jim O'Reilly wrote: > > I've stored some mail files from my ISP elsewhere, on a CD and on my hard > disk, and I can't find out how to read these files in pine. I tried pine -h > for help, and then pine -f, pine -F, and pine -P, and read the FAQ at > www.washington.edu/pine, but I can't figure out how to do this. You need to set up a Pine local "collection" that points to the appropriate directory. To do this, type: MSLA which means: Main > Setup > collectionList > Add I have details about this on my Power Pine page in this section: Setting Up IMAP, NNTP, and Local Collections <http://www.ii.com/internet/messaging/pine/pc/#setCollections> Hope this helps, Nancy -- Nancy McGough ~ <http://www.ii.com> ~ <http://deflexion.com> IMAP, pine, procmail, data deflexion, infinity, and more > > > Please keep the discussion in the group < < < *** NM Public (eagorae@nm.deflexion.comet) wrote in comp.mail.pine today: :) On 29 Jun 2005, Jim O'Reilly wrote: :) > :) > I've stored some mail files from my ISP elsewhere, on a CD an...

Copying Mail/Folders Between Mail Files
Hi, How do you guys copy mail/folders between mail files? Besides copying and pasting between mail files, surely there has to be an easier way. And no, we don't want the new user using the old mail file. It just seems very annoying it is so difficult to do this. hi there ... i want to say to do that you need to open the mail that you want to copy from and the mail that you want to copy to.. in the domino admin pack .. then jut copy and past then it will work :) you need to enable the full access to yourself on both database ... good luck ...

Mail deletes old e-mails
I have tried all the fixes, checked all the settings, deleted preferences, deleted rules, etc. etc., but my Mail (OS 10.4) continually dletes e-mails older than 30 days. Any ideas? I have an old iMac, and I don't feel like doing a full reinstall Dennis Dennis Pemberton <pem@nospamharperkynes.com> wrote: > I have tried all the fixes, checked all the settings, deleted > preferences, deleted rules, etc. etc., but my Mail (OS 10.4) > continually dletes e-mails older than 30 days. Any ideas? I have an > old iMac, and I don't feel like doing a full reinstall Is that...

Web resources about - Want to scan pine mail folders for e-mail addresses ... Tips? - comp.mail.pine

Postal addresses in the Republic of Ireland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ireland is one of the few countries in the world, and the only EU country, that does not have a Postal code system. As of 2012, the Irish Government ...

New Beta Version Of Facebook For Android Addresses Several Bugs
Facebook announced the release of an updated Facebook for Android beta version 3.5 in a post in the Facebook for Android Beta Testers group. ...

The Rewards and Risks of Facebook Developer Access to User Phone Numbers and Addresses
Facebook has begun allowing developers to ask users for their mobile phone number and home addresses in a move that will show the best and worst ...

IPCC Chair Addresses Summit on Climate Change - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Rajendra Pachauri, Chair of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), addresses the opening plenary session of the Summit on Climate ...

Rev. Dr. William Barber, II addresses the NAACP, July 11, 2012 - YouTube
The Reverend Dr. William Barber, II addresses the Plenary Session of the NAACP Convention in Houston, Texas on July 11, 2012. His speech here ...

Tim Cook addresses FBI & encryption controversy at Apple’s press event: ‘we owe it to our customers’
One question that was up in the air leading up to Apple’s press event today was whether or not the company would use the very public stage to ...

Nick Denton Addresses Hogan Ruling
In finally addressing the Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan) v Gawker verdict that awarded Bollea $140 million in damages , Gawker founder Nick Denton ...

Red Hat Slips: CFO Calderoni Addresses Confusion on Billings
Shares of Linux and open-source software distributor Red Hat ( RHT ) are down $2.79, or almost 4%, at $72.92, continuing losses from last night’s ...

President Obama addresses Brussels attacks in Cuba
"We will do whatever is necessary to support our friend and ally, Belgium, in bringing to justice those who are responsible"

Midday Open Thread: Obama Addresses Belgium Attacks Before Cuba Speech
Transcript via The White House: "I want to comment on the terrorist attacks that have taken place in Brussels. The thoughts and the prayers ...