f



Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #2

The reason some people don't know for sure
if they are going to Heaven when they die
is because they just don't know.

The good news is that you can know for
sure that you are going to Heaven which is
described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
pain.

God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple
it is to be saved so that we can live
forever with Him in Heaven.

"For if you confess with your mouth Jesus
is Lord and believe in your heart that God
raised Him from the dead, you
WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
our sin debt in full.

Jesus Christ was born in Israel
supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
named Mary and lived a sinless life for
thirty-three years.

At the age of thirty-three Jesus was
scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed
onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

Three days after Jesus died on a cross and
was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the
dead as Jesus said would happen before
Jesus died.

If someone tells you that they are going
to die and in three days come back to life
again and it happens then this person must
be the real deal.

Jesus Christ is the only person that ever
lived a perfect sinless life.

This is why Jesus is able to cover our
sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
Jesus is sinless.

The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we
have redemption through His blood, the
forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

If you would like God to forgive you of
your past, present and future sins just
ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and
Saviour.

It doesn't matter how old you are or how
many bad things that you have done in
your life including lying and stealing
all the way up to murder.

Just pray the prayer below with your
mouth and mean it from your heart and
God will hear you and save you.

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so
that I can have a home in Heaven with You
when I die. I agree with You that I am a
sinner. I believe that You love me and want
to save me. I believe that You bled and
died on the cross to pay the penalty for my
sins and that You rose from the dead.
Please forgive my sins and come into my
heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks
Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and
saving me through Your merciful grace.
Amen.

Welcome to the family of God if you just
allowed God to save you. Now you are a real
Christian and you can know for sure that
you will live in Heaven forever when this
life comes to an end.

As a child of God we are to avoid
sin(wrongdoing), but if you do sin the
Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I
write this to you so that you will not sin.
But if anybody does sin, we have one who
speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus
Christ, the Righteous One."

Those of you that have not yet decided to
place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ
may never get another chance to do so
because you do not know when you will die.

This means that if you die without
trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
Saviour you will be forever separated from
the love of God in a place called Hell.

The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.
Only then will you have true peace in your
life knowing that no matter what happens you
are on your way to Heaven.


Praise the Lord!
Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
Ronald L. Grossi

*Show this to your family and friends so
they can know that they have a choice
where they will spend eternity. Thanks!

____________________________________________________



Got Questions?
http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html

Other Languages
http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

Free Movie: To Hell and Back
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

Animation
http://www.browser.to/jesus-animation

The Passion Of The Christ
http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

Beware Of Cults
http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm

About Hell
http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

Is Jesus God?
http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

Free Online Bible
http://www.bibledatabase.net

0
4/15/2005 3:31:25 AM
comp.mail.sendmail 13518 articles. 1 followers. jfretby (35) is leader. Post Follow

15 Replies
750 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 56

RonGrossi382551@yahoo.com wrote:
> The reason some people don't know for sure
> if they are going to Heaven when they die
> is because they just don't know.
> 


Nope, it's because the bible has so many petty
little rules and regulations that nobody could
possibly follow them.

eg. Eating pork. Is your Baptist/Catholic/
/minister/priest/whatever telling people not
to eat it? Nope? Then he's damning all his
flock to hell.

Similarly for thousands of other things. Every
Christian religion adopts only the biblical
rules they find convenient so they're mostly
all going to hell.

eg. Did *you* sell all your stuff and give the
money to the poor as Jesus commanded?

Nope? Oh, dear....

Yes, according to the bible, if you're a Christian
reading this, or if you own a car, a cell phone, etc.
then you're damned. All that effort for nothing.
Snigger.

Take a *real* bible quiz here:

http://ffrf.org/quiz/bquiz.php

-- 
fungus




0
burnt (5)
4/15/2005 5:45:29 AM
What religion are you?

0
fbutler (1)
4/15/2005 7:48:01 PM
fbutler@pilgrimspride.com wrote:
> What religion are you?
> 

The one which believes that if you go to hell
it might as well be for something worthwhile,
not just because you did the washing up on
a Sunday (which according to the "Good Book"
is a mortal sin punishable by stoning).



-- 
fungus




0
burnt (5)
4/15/2005 8:04:20 PM
"fungus" <burnt@the.stake.com> wrote in message 
news:4wI7e.35017$US.34783@news.ono.com...
> RonGrossi382551@yahoo.com wrote:
>> The reason some people don't know for sure
>> if they are going to Heaven when they die
>> is because they just don't know.
>>
>
>
> Nope, it's because the bible has so many petty
> little rules and regulations that nobody could
> possibly follow them.

Every statement you have made in this thread shows that while you may have 
read excerpts, you really have no idea whatsoever what the Bible is really 
about.  Hint: It's not about "rules & regulations".


> eg. Eating pork. Is your Baptist/Catholic/
> /minister/priest/whatever telling people not
> to eat it? Nope? Then he's damning all his
> flock to hell.
>
> Similarly for thousands of other things. Every
> Christian religion adopts only the biblical
> rules they find convenient so they're mostly
> all going to hell.
>
> eg. Did *you* sell all your stuff and give the
> money to the poor as Jesus commanded?
>
> Nope? Oh, dear....
>
> Yes, according to the bible, if you're a Christian
> reading this, or if you own a car, a cell phone, etc.
> then you're damned. All that effort for nothing.
> Snigger.
>
> Take a *real* bible quiz here:
>
> http://ffrf.org/quiz/bquiz.php
>
> -- 
> fungus
>
>
>
> 


0
jm845 (59)
4/15/2005 8:31:10 PM
"fungus" <burnt@the.stake.com> wrote in message 
news:4wI7e.35017$US.34783@news.ono.com...
: RonGrossi382551@yahoo.com wrote:
: > The reason some people don't know for sure
: > if they are going to Heaven when they die
: Take a *real* bible quiz here:
:
: http://ffrf.org/quiz/bquiz.php
:
: -- 
: fungus
:

Please don't cross dress.  Thank you. 


0
bgs (1)
4/16/2005 2:09:19 AM
justme wrote:
>>
>>Nope, it's because the bible has so many petty
>>little rules and regulations that nobody could
>>possibly follow them.
> 
> 
> Every statement you have made in this thread shows that while you may have 
> read excerpts, you really have no idea whatsoever what the Bible is really 
> about.  Hint: It's not about "rules & regulations".
> 

Is an omnipotent deity going to let me pick and choose
which parts of the Bible I personally think are convenient
for my modern lifestyle? I think not....

Let's look at, ummm, say, Luke 14:26 - the Sermon
on the Mount (this is Jesus himself speaking, not some
old testament fuddy-duddy).

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/index.php?search=luke%2014:26&version1=31

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and 
mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters-
yes, even his own life�he cannot be my disciple."

An example of Biblical family values...?

How am I to supposed interpret this verse? Am I supposed
to think "Well....I'm sure he didn't *really* mean that...",
or what?

Think before you answer - remember, the price of
not getting this right is eternity in hell.


-- 
fungus


[*] Note: Some more modern translations soften the word
"hate" in that passage. The original Greek version uses
the word "miseo" which definitely means "hate" (and indeed
is the basis for English words such as "misanthropy" and
"misogyny").
0
burnt (5)
4/16/2005 4:44:53 AM
I don't really care which way I'm going, but if had to make a choice I'd 
rather reign in hell than serve in heaven ..
"fungus" <burnt@the.stake.com> wrote in message 
news:iJ08e.36160$US.6978@news.ono.com...
> justme wrote:
>>>
>>>Nope, it's because the bible has so many petty
>>>little rules and regulations that nobody could
>>>possibly follow them.
>>
>>
>> Every statement you have made in this thread shows that while you may 
>> have read excerpts, you really have no idea whatsoever what the Bible is 
>> really about.  Hint: It's not about "rules & regulations".
>>
>
> Is an omnipotent deity going to let me pick and choose
> which parts of the Bible I personally think are convenient
> for my modern lifestyle? I think not....
>
> Let's look at, ummm, say, Luke 14:26 - the Sermon
> on the Mount (this is Jesus himself speaking, not some
> old testament fuddy-duddy).
>
> http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/index.php?search=luke%2014:26&version1=31
>
> "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife 
> and children, his brothers and sisters-
> yes, even his own life�he cannot be my disciple."
>
> An example of Biblical family values...?
>
> How am I to supposed interpret this verse? Am I supposed
> to think "Well....I'm sure he didn't *really* mean that...",
> or what?
>
> Think before you answer - remember, the price of
> not getting this right is eternity in hell.
>
>
> -- 
> fungus
>
>
> [*] Note: Some more modern translations soften the word
> "hate" in that passage. The original Greek version uses
> the word "miseo" which definitely means "hate" (and indeed
> is the basis for English words such as "misanthropy" and
> "misogyny"). 


0
szema001 (1)
4/16/2005 12:31:42 PM
"fungus" <burnt@the.stake.com> wrote in message 
news:iJ08e.36160$US.6978@news.ono.com...
> justme wrote:
>>>
>>>Nope, it's because the bible has so many petty
>>>little rules and regulations that nobody could
>>>possibly follow them.
>>
>>
>> Every statement you have made in this thread shows that while you may 
>> have read excerpts, you really have no idea whatsoever what the Bible is 
>> really about.  Hint: It's not about "rules & regulations".
>>
>
> Is an omnipotent deity going to let me pick and choose
> which parts of the Bible I personally think are convenient
> for my modern lifestyle? I think not....

Yet in this instance, you do pick and choose. You have decided that the 
Bible is inconsistent and contradicts itself, and therefore it is invalid. 
And yes, God will let you pick and choose, even wrongly. It's all part of 
the "free will" principal. You are free to believe as you wish.

Please scroll down to the bottom (beneath your [*] Note:) for the rest of my 
response.


>
> Let's look at, ummm, say, Luke 14:26 - the Sermon
> on the Mount (this is Jesus himself speaking, not some
> old testament fuddy-duddy).
>
> http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/index.php?search=luke%2014:26&version1=31
>
> "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife 
> and children, his brothers and sisters-
> yes, even his own life�he cannot be my disciple."
>
> An example of Biblical family values...?
>
> How am I to supposed interpret this verse? Am I supposed
> to think "Well....I'm sure he didn't *really* mean that...",
> or what?
>
> Think before you answer - remember, the price of
> not getting this right is eternity in hell.
>
>
> -- 
> fungus
>
>
> [*] Note: Some more modern translations soften the word
> "hate" in that passage. The original Greek version uses
> the word "miseo" which definitely means "hate" (and indeed
> is the basis for English words such as "misanthropy" and
> "misogyny").

As you say, Luke 14:26 does indeed use the term "hate", but the Greek 
connotation applied to the term via Strong's Hebrew & Greek Dictionary is 
that of "love less", as is more directly addressed in Matthew 10:37:

-----------------
(Mat 10:37 KJV)
 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he 
that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
-----------------

When reading the Bible, the "whole" is important to the "excerpt", because 
the "whole" is the overview. It is easy to take one passage out of context 
if one is not aware of the overview.

For instance, if you were reading a map and confined yourself to one square 
mile of a valley, you might believe that there was valley for miles and 
miles when the reality might be that the valley consisted of just that one 
square mile and that the rest of the area was mountainous. The mountains 
were missed because of the narrow focus on the valley.

Further, the real intent of God, as is expressed in the overview, is not 
that we should follow every rule and regulation, but rather that he desires 
a personal relationship with us. This realtionship is not evidence of our 
"works" (i.e., following every rule and regulation). Our "works" are a 
symptom of this realtionship. IOW, the realtionship changes our hearts and 
our desires. It changes us, and our lives reflect that.

When one emphasizes the "rules" as the way to "salvation", the truth of the 
Bible is ignored. After all, if we could be "saved" by our own deeds, then 
why would God send Jesus to die for our sins? The reality is that we cannot 
be saved by our own efforts, thus the need for the death of Jesus. The "law" 
exists only to reveal to us the impossibility of following it, and our need 
for "salvation" as God has extended it. In closing, a passage that reflects 
my point is found in Ephesians:
-----------------------------
(Eph 2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of 
yourselves: it is the *gift* of God:

(Eph 2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

-----------------------------

Please forgive the length of this post, but the subject matter is such that 
a short response may not convey the point. 


0
jm845 (59)
4/16/2005 5:30:16 PM
justme wrote:
> "fungus" <burnt@the.stake.com> wrote in message
> news:iJ08e.36160$US.6978@news.ono.com...
>> justme wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Nope, it's because the bible has so many petty
>>>> little rules and regulations that nobody could
>>>> possibly follow them.
>>>
>>>
>>> Every statement you have made in this thread shows that while you
>>> may have read excerpts, you really have no idea whatsoever what the
>>> Bible is really about.  Hint: It's not about "rules & regulations".
>>>
>>
>> Is an omnipotent deity going to let me pick and choose
>> which parts of the Bible I personally think are convenient
>> for my modern lifestyle? I think not....
>
> Yet in this instance, you do pick and choose. You have decided that
> the Bible is inconsistent and contradicts itself, and therefore it is
> invalid. And yes, God will let you pick and choose, even wrongly.
> It's all part of the "free will" principal. You are free to believe
> as you wish.
> Please scroll down to the bottom (beneath your [*] Note:) for the
> rest of my response.
>
>
>>
>> Let's look at, ummm, say, Luke 14:26 - the Sermon
>> on the Mount (this is Jesus himself speaking, not some
>> old testament fuddy-duddy).
>>
>> http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/index.php?search=luke%2014:26&version1=31
>>
>> "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his
>> wife and children, his brothers and sisters-
>> yes, even his own life-he cannot be my disciple."
>>
>> An example of Biblical family values...?
>>
>> How am I to supposed interpret this verse? Am I supposed
>> to think "Well....I'm sure he didn't *really* mean that...",
>> or what?
>>
>> Think before you answer - remember, the price of
>> not getting this right is eternity in hell.
>>
>>
>> --
>> fungus
>>
>>
>> [*] Note: Some more modern translations soften the word
>> "hate" in that passage. The original Greek version uses
>> the word "miseo" which definitely means "hate" (and indeed
>> is the basis for English words such as "misanthropy" and
>> "misogyny").
>
> As you say, Luke 14:26 does indeed use the term "hate", but the Greek
> connotation applied to the term via Strong's Hebrew & Greek
> Dictionary is that of "love less", as is more directly addressed in
> Matthew 10:37:
> -----------------
> (Mat 10:37 KJV)
> He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and
> he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
> -----------------
>
> When reading the Bible, the "whole" is important to the "excerpt",
> because the "whole" is the overview. It is easy to take one passage
> out of context if one is not aware of the overview.
>
> For instance, if you were reading a map and confined yourself to one
> square mile of a valley, you might believe that there was valley for
> miles and miles when the reality might be that the valley consisted
> of just that one square mile and that the rest of the area was
> mountainous. The mountains were missed because of the narrow focus on
> the valley.
> Further, the real intent of God, as is expressed in the overview, is
> not that we should follow every rule and regulation, but rather that
> he desires a personal relationship with us. This realtionship is not
> evidence of our "works" (i.e., following every rule and regulation).
> Our "works" are a symptom of this realtionship. IOW, the realtionship
> changes our hearts and our desires. It changes us, and our lives
> reflect that.
> When one emphasizes the "rules" as the way to "salvation", the truth
> of the Bible is ignored. After all, if we could be "saved" by our own
> deeds, then why would God send Jesus to die for our sins? The reality
> is that we cannot be saved by our own efforts, thus the need for the
> death of Jesus. The "law" exists only to reveal to us the
> impossibility of following it, and our need for "salvation" as God
> has extended it. In closing, a passage that reflects my point is
> found in Ephesians: -----------------------------
> (Eph 2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of
> yourselves: it is the *gift* of God:
>
> (Eph 2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.
>
> -----------------------------
>
> Please forgive the length of this post, but the subject matter is
> such that a short response may not convey the point.

and way off topic 


0
ziggy1967 (1)
4/16/2005 5:47:50 PM
"ziggy" <ziggy1967@gmail.com> wrote:

>and way off topic 

Hey, jock fuckhole, crossposting all that quoting to all the groups
other than your own to write one line of obvious, bonehead illiteracy
makes you the shit-for-brains one.  Go drink a light beer and watch
TBS with your future-jock-tard son, and get away from Usenet, which is
clearly beyond your pea-brained capacity for rational thought.

-- 
Joel Crump
0
joelx (1)
4/16/2005 6:04:38 PM
Not to mention that some rules you just CAN'T follow anymore. For
example, Nehemiah 10:32:

"We also placed ourselves under obligation to contribute yearly one
third of a shekel for the service of the house of our God"

What in the holy Glub is a shekel? Why, according to Numbers 3:47, the
shekel is twenty gerahs.

Want to have some fun? Go to any currency exchanger and ask for 7
gerahs or a shekel. If they ask what currency that is, say, "Israeli".
Then watch them scramble for an exchange rate.

Also, are we talking a third of a shekel currently (Is it like, a fixed
offering?), or a third of a shekel in Biblical times? Because, man,
that's one Hell of an adjustment for inflation. Cost of living
compounded annually for 4000 years ... man, there goes the winter home
in Florida.

/Roy

0
delduck3 (5)
4/16/2005 10:33:55 PM
>The one which believes that if you go to hell
it might as well be for something worthwhile

Ah, you must be referring to Leviticus 15:19:
 "And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood,
she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be
unclean until the even"

Translation? Red wings = burn in Hell.

0
delduck3 (5)
4/16/2005 10:41:11 PM
Mark Szeman wrote:
> I don't really care which way I'm going, but if had to make a choice I'd 
> rather reign in hell than serve in heaven ..
> "fungus" <burnt@the.stake.com> wrote in message 
> news:iJ08e.36160$US.6978@news.ono.com...
> 
>>justme wrote:
>>
>>>>Nope, it's because the bible has so many petty
>>>>little rules and regulations that nobody could
>>>>possibly follow them.
>>>
>>>
>>>Every statement you have made in this thread shows that while you may 
>>>have read excerpts, you really have no idea whatsoever what the Bible is 
>>>really about.  Hint: It's not about "rules & regulations".
>>>
>>
>>Is an omnipotent deity going to let me pick and choose
>>which parts of the Bible I personally think are convenient
>>for my modern lifestyle? I think not....
>>
>>Let's look at, ummm, say, Luke 14:26 - the Sermon
>>on the Mount (this is Jesus himself speaking, not some
>>old testament fuddy-duddy).
>>
>>http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/index.php?search=luke%2014:26&version1=31
>>
>>"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife 
>>and children, his brothers and sisters-
>>yes, even his own life�he cannot be my disciple."
>>
>>An example of Biblical family values...?
>>
>>How am I to supposed interpret this verse? Am I supposed
>>to think "Well....I'm sure he didn't *really* mean that...",
>>or what?
>>
>>Think before you answer - remember, the price of
>>not getting this right is eternity in hell.
>>
>>
>>-- 
>>fungus
>>
>>
>>[*] Note: Some more modern translations soften the word
>>"hate" in that passage. The original Greek version uses
>>the word "miseo" which definitely means "hate" (and indeed
>>is the basis for English words such as "misanthropy" and
>>"misogyny"). 
> 
> 
> 
Be saved. Kill them all!
0
ciruelax (1)
4/17/2005 12:24:32 AM
Roy. Just Roy. (delduck3@yahoo.com) wrote:
: Not to mention that some rules you just CAN'T follow anymore. For
: example, Nehemiah 10:32:

: "We also placed ourselves under obligation to contribute yearly one
: third of a shekel for the service of the house of our God"

: What in the holy Glub is a shekel? Why, according to Numbers 3:47, the
: shekel is twenty gerahs.

: Want to have some fun? Go to any currency exchanger and ask for 7
: gerahs or a shekel. If they ask what currency that is, say, "Israeli".
: Then watch them scramble for an exchange rate.

     According to www.xe.com, a shekel is currently 22.7687 US cents.
So, you need to pay a whopping 7 cents per year (or 8 cents if you care
about the portion).  This should really impress your pastor.
0
jnemeth (94)
4/17/2005 12:34:07 AM
Roy. Just Roy. wrote:
>
> Translation? Red wings = burn in Hell.
> 

If we're allowed to pick and choose which parts
of the Bible apply to us (as the other guy suggested)
then I go for the Rock n' Roll Jesus. Anybody who uses
supernatural powers to hustle up more wine so the party
can go on 'til dawn seems cool to me.

I also like the old testament view of fornication
where the women take 100% of the blame. A few chicks
get stoned to death because I can't keep my dick under
control? No problem...

I also expect you to offer me your virgin daughters
for me to use as I see fit when I go to visit.
Anything less would be unbiblical.


-- 
fungus




0
burnt (5)
4/17/2005 4:18:02 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to shed His blood and die on a cross to pay our sin debt in full. Jesus Christ was born in Israel supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman named Mary and lived a sinless life for thirty-three years. At the age of thirty-three Jesus was scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed onto His head then Jesus was crucified. Three days after Jesus died on a cross and was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the dead as Jesus said would happen before Jesus died. If someone tells you that they are going to die and in three days come back to life again and it happens then this person must be the real deal. Jesus Christ is the only person that ever lived a perfect sinless life. This is why Jesus is able to cover our sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because Jesus is sinless. The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we have redemption through His blood...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #3
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #6
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #4
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #7
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #7
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #3
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #3
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #4
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #8
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #5
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #3
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Don know Perl, don't know what's broke - re
(2nd post, I think my first may have been to the wrong group - sorry) Hello Perl-ers - I�m hoping I can get some help here, because I'm very lost. Don't know Perl, I'm not a programmer. And this is something that has worked for me earlier, only now it doesn't anymore. --------------------------------- The �problem� script - line 995 onwards as found in file 'type1inst' available in package/at http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/X11/xutils/type1inst-0.6.1.tar.gz which I've copied below. Simple enough, & looks OK too. --------------------------------- # # Some use...

Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know
Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know? On 3/23/2015 9:23 AM, John Gohde wrote: > Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know? No, I don't know that. Nobody but you knows that, GodHesDumb. ..Apples don't fall FAR from the tree, don't you know? > > No, I don't know that. Nobody but you knows that LOL - In DooF..uS' case, they surely float up. On 23/03/2015 13:23, John Gohde wrote: > Apples don't fall from the tree, don't you know? > You might want to carefully read what you wrote unles...

I know what I want
I have a headache ;-) I've a lot of sites and I'm not sure what model should I choose...I wrote in topic "what is the fastest today" price isn't so important butI'd like to spend no more than 2.200-2.400 USD. Also it will be rarely used with batteries - my audio system (RME HDSP) also needs power. But I need mobile computer:) I know what I want, but please help me to find proper model. - Mobile Intel Pentium 4 with HT 2.8 to 3.2GHz - Intel 852PM chipset { or if you sure that desktop chipset and CPU are better for laptops...) - 1GB RAM - Fast internal HD min 60GB/5400rpm - I'd like to use another HD for audio recording. It can be in a bay or external FW. - Graphics - ATI/NVidia with min. 64MB fast memory - Screen resolution more than 1024x768 (?) - In my studio I'd like to use second (external) monitor - LCD 17". Now I work with Matrox G550 DualHead video card with two 17" monitors. I'd like to work the same way with laptop. Is it possible? - At least two USB 2.0 ports - IrDA - DVD-R - TI controller for CardBus port - Windows XP Home It better if I could buy it in Europe... Jacek ...

Web resources about - Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #2 - comp.mail.sendmail

Resources last updated: 3/25/2016 6:54:06 AM