duplicate mails in sendmail

Our mainserver is down and all mails are now queing in the
MX-backup-machine.
It now would be nice to alter sendmail on the MX-backup so it would
temporary deliver all the mails to a local mailbox  but still try to send
all the mails to the mainserver if it comes up again.

I know this could be more or less easy done with some external mailers like
procmail, but I'd like to know if this can be done inside sendmail.

thnx,
peter

--
peter pilsl
pilsl_usenet@goldfisch.at

In article <3f544d70$1@e-post.inode.at> peter pilsl
<pilsl_usenet@goldfisch.at> writes:

>Our mainserver is down and all mails are now queing in the
>MX-backup-machine.
>It now would be nice to alter sendmail on the MX-backup so it would
>temporary deliver all the mails to a local mailbox  but still try to send
>all the mails to the mainserver if it comes up again.

No, that would be very un-nice, since delivering to a mailbox loses the
envelope information unless you play special tricks, and likely corrupts
message contents by '>'-escaping 'From ' lines.

For dealing with the growing queue on the backup MX, it is nice to use
the dsmtp mailer, or even better, queue groups - see the sendmail
documentation.

--Per Hedeland
per@hedeland.org
0
per71 (2635)

mails sent by sendmail were treated as junk mail
Hi there, I am a newbie of sendmail and trying to configure it to work as my main mailserver which allow POP3 and SMTP connection from outside. My problem is that I cannot send out any mails which appears like sender: xxx@mydomain.com. If I send mail through terminal, my sent-out mail would looks like aaa@hostname.mydomain.com instead of aaa@mydomain.com. hostnam.mydomain.com is a qualified name of my linux box runing sendmail. Second, I configured a openwebmail on this linux box to allow users login from anywhere to manager their mails, and it works fine. However, all the out-going mails sent throug openwebmail are treated as junk mail by most mail server like hotmail and yahoo. It was complained as unknown sender(at this case, sender appears aaa@mydomain.com) Does anyone have any experience in such situation or have any ideas how to configure sendmail to solve my problems? My network setting is simply as router -> DMZ zone -> linux box which is runing sendmail. I have a domain, mydomain.com, which is parking at a domain hosting company where my zone file is actually located. I changed the MX record in the zone file so that it points to my static ip address(eg. 10.11.12.113). After some simple changes were done, I can receive any emails sent to my domain, like xxx@mydomain.com. Thanks for any ideas! In article <d57b272d.0405151235.19d0384b@posting.google.com> vbcache@hotmail.com (cerberus) writes: > >I am a newbie of sendmail and trying to configure ...

Hi all, Currently we have 2 machines for mail (a smtp server and a pop server) Currently, sendmail accepts and sends out mail for our domain. We'd like sendmail to just send out mails but when it receives mails, it should forward it to our pop server. should we use mailertable for this or some other method? thanks for any info ike lozada schrieb: > Hi all, > > Currently we have 2 machines for mail (a smtp server and a pop server) > Currently, sendmail accepts and sends out mail for our domain. We'd > like sendmail to just send out mails but when it receives mails, it > should forward it to our pop server. should we use mailertable for > this or some other method? yes, we do that too. Just enter your domain in the mailertable, but on the receiving side there must be a mta, too, of course. So both servers should be running, e.g. sendmail. the pop server has to allow relaying of the smtp server, too. Keep your receiving server in brackets in the mailertable entry to prevent dns lookups, like so yourdomain.com smtp:[internalserver.internaldomain.com] Tim Tim Aden <corrodan@netcologne.de> wrote in message news:<c08rl4$3ft$1@newsreader2.netcologne.de>... > ike lozada schrieb: > > > Hi all, > > > > Currently we have 2 machines for mail (a smtp server and a pop server) > > Currently, sendmail accepts and sends out mail for our domain. We'd > > like sendmail to just send out mails but when...

Mail::Sendmail
perl doesn't like my return address. Does anyone know why? error message as follows-------------------- [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ perl mail_test.pl [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ Bad or missing From address: '' text of program follows---------------------- [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ vi mail_test.pl 1 #!/usr/bin/perl; 2 use Mail::Sendmail; 3 4 %mail = { To => "ccc31807\@yahoo.com", 5 From => "cartercc\@gmail.com", 6 Subject => 'Test of sendmail', 7 Message => "This is a test of sendmail"}; 8 9...

How to enable Mail Directory instead of Mail File in Sendmail/Procmail?
Hi, Again a newbie question. I am using Redhat Enterprise Server 4.0 with Sendmail. I wanted to know if there is any configuration in Sendmail/Procmail such each mailbox has a mail directory instead of a mail file (each mail is in seperate file). thanks Rohit. "Rohit Sehgal" <rohitseh@yahoo.com> writes: > Again a newbie question. > > I am using Redhat Enterprise Server 4.0 with Sendmail. I wanted to > know if there is any configuration in Sendmail/Procmail such each > mailbox has a mail directory instead of a mail file (each mail is in > seperate file). > > thanks You can easily change it in per user ~user/.procmailrc or global /etc/procmailrc http://www.sendmail.org/faq/section4.html#4.3 Q4.3 -- How can I get sendmail to deliver local mail to $HOME/.mail instead of into /usr/spool/mail (or /usr/mail)? -- [en: Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : anfi@priv.onet.pl : anfi@xl.wp.pl http://www.sendmail.org/faq/ http://www.sendmail.org/m4/readme.html http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/ Netcraft Site Rank: 462490 Thanks for replying Andrzej. But, this does not answer my question. I want mails in my inbox to be deposited in the Mail Directory and not mail file. For Example, I want to specify each mail to the mailbox is stored as independent file. So, if I have 5 mails for me then there are 5 files in my mail directory. I am looking for either system wide or mailbox size setting. "Rohit Sehgal" <rohitseh@yahoo.com>...

too many sendmail 8.12.11 sendmail and mail.local processes
I noticed over 7000 sendmail and mail.local processes that eventually exhausted the system's swap space. The system is a Solaris 8 box running sendmail 8.12.11. Also, sendmail.cf has MaxDaemonChildren=500 set. The problem occurred after the system received over 60,000 large email due to a misbehaved application. 1. Why would there be more than 500 sendmail processes? I noticed the parent process for most of the sendmail processes is 1 and mail.local were spawned by sendmail, of course. I have the default MaxQueueChildren value which is unlimited. I noted over 7,000 of these messages in syslog during the time of the incident; Jun 12 09:02:04 peace sendmail-mta[22621]: j5CD04jr022619: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input Jun 12 09:03:03 peace sendmail-mta[23982]: j5CD13Ef023979: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input Jun 12 09:04:36 peace sendmail-mta[26086]: j5CD2aaO026076: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input Jun 12 09:05:38 peace sendmail-mta[27455]: j5CD3bKd027452: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input Jun 12 09:06:01 peace sendmail-mta[27939]: j5CD411x027931: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input Jun 12 09:06:16 peace sendmail-mta[28248]: j5CD4GmD028243: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input F S UID PID PPID C PRI NI ADDR SZ WCHAN STIME TTY TIME CMD 8 S root 8888 1 0 49 20 69174...

unable to forward mail from 1 sendmail server to another sendmail server
Hi, i have a setup like this: box A ---> box B ---> sends to the world. sendmail, solaris 9. what is happening is as follows: Application on box A generates mail (for the users, who can be from anywhere) forwards it to box B which sends it out. The box A is forwarding mail to box B, only for the users of the domain, ie if there is a user is having a gmail id the mail is NOT forwarded from box A ----> box B. If i do a nslookup on gmail on box A it resolves properly. XXXXXX Message 2: >From MAILER-DAEMON Wed Oct 26 12:14:26 2005 Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST) From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON> To: <amit@www.domainname.com> MIME-Version: 1.0 Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure) This is a MIME-encapsulated message --j9Q6iQj6027300.1130309066/www.domainname.com The original message was received at Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST) from localhost [127.0.0.1] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <amitka@gmail.com> (reason: 550 Host unknown) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- 550 5.1.2 <amitka@gmail.com>... Host unknown (Name server: mailhost.domainame.com: host not found) --j9Q6iQj6027300.1130309066/www.domainname.com Content-Type: message/delivery-status Reporting-MTA: dns; www.domainname.com Received-From-MTA: DNS; localhost Arrival-Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST) Final-Recipient: RFC822; amitk...

How do I configure Sendmail to reject all mail to domains not in /etc/mail/access file?
Hi. I've got a serious spam problem on one my server which is running Sendmail 8.13.1. I've been struggling with iptables, although efficient but not manageable in the long run. The problem really is bad scripts made by users on their webpages, but it is impossible for me to debug these. So this is why I'm looking for information on how to block all @domain.tld's while maintaining the ability to send mail to certain specified domains in the /etc/mail/access file. Thus far, I've also been adding domain.tld in local-host-names and relaying all @domain.tld to a local alias which is redirected to /dev/null. This solution is also unmanageable in the long run. Therefore I turn to you for guidance and information on how to find a solution for the spam problem on my server. Feedback and tips will be greatly appreciated :) Thx, /Timo_S On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:03:08 +0300 Timo_S wrote: > I've got a serious spam problem on one my server which is running > Sendmail 8.13.1. I've been struggling with iptables, although efficient > but not manageable in the long run. > > The problem really is bad scripts made by users on their webpages, but > it is impossible for me to debug these. So this is why I'm looking for > information on how to block all @domain.tld's while maintaining the > ability to send mail to certain specified domains in the > /etc/mail/access file. What do these "bad scripts" do...

Duplicating mail to two Sendmail MTA clusters
Hi All, We are trying to configure a Sendmail "bastion" MTA to route inbound messages to two different Sendmail MTA clusters to improve messaging redundancy. We are trying duplicate the messages but this is proving difficult. Thank you in advance for any suggestions. Tristan Goguen On 12/29/10 14:18, tgoguen wrote: > We are trying to configure a Sendmail "bastion" MTA to route inbound > messages to two different Sendmail MTA clusters to improve messaging > redundancy. We are trying duplicate the messages but this is proving > difficult. Thank you in advance for any suggestions. Do you truly want to duplicate messages (send a copy to each cluster)? Or do you want the bastion to rotate between clusters if one is unavailable? Grant. . . . On Dec 29, 5:25=A0pm, Grant Taylor <gtay...@riverviewtech.net> wrote: > On 12/29/10 14:18, tgoguen wrote: > > > We are trying to configure a Sendmail "bastion" MTA to route inbound > > messages to two different Sendmail MTA clusters to improve messaging > > redundancy. We are trying duplicate the messages but this is proving > > difficult. Thank you in advance for any suggestions. > > Do you truly want to duplicate messages (send a copy to each cluster)? > > Or do you want the bastion to rotate between clusters if one is unavailab= le? > > Grant. . . . Hi Grant, We want duplicate messages to be sent to two different clusters. "Failover...

Switch off the "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender" mail from sendmail ?
Hello ! Now i have here a little freebsd 6.3 server. This server receive and send my lokal and worldwide emails. When this server receive a mail with unqualified local user sendmail automatic generate the mail that says "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender". Somewhere spam known now that this mail adress has a reciving server and can probe other names before @ ? My ideas now is the feature switched off and no generate this ugly mail ? The mail with unqualified username can delete now ? Can somwhere help me to find the right option in my *.mc sendmail configuration file ? Thanxs 4 ever !!! ....Jaro ------------------------------------------------------ #!/usr/bin/perl foreach $c (split(/ /,"4a 61 72 6f 6d 96 72 20 50 72 69 6e 7a 6c 65 72")) { print pack("C", hex($c)); } Hello, Take a look on PrivacyOptions=noactualrecipient ...

Sendmail 8.14.3 not sendmail hugely attached e-mail files in a timely manner
What could be the problem. They seem stuck and I have to run sendmail -v -q manually just to get them to propogate. Any reason why? -- Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising! Never Satan President Republic! If you cannot lead a family how can you pastor a church? The Doctor unleashed the infinite monkeys on 21/05/2009 00:07 producing: > What could be the problem. > > They seem stuck and I have to run sendmail -v -q manually just > to get them to propogate. > > Any reason why? With so little information, it's impossible to help you. How do you define "huge"? How long do you wait? What's in your mail logs? -- Rob MacGregor (BOFH) Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.'" ...

mail::sendmail (SOMETIMES) get "bad file descriptor" error when mail not local
I have a leased Linux box that I installed mail::Sendmail on using CPAN I'm using a perl script to send mail. I have a domain on that server and I get my personel email at that address. The script works fine when I am using my own email address as the recipient, but when I try to send to any other domain I get, for example, "sendmail failure sending to somebody@otherdomain.org Bad file descriptor" I don't have this problem with by Linux box at home and I thought I configured it the same way. (I just let CPAN do it's thing) I noticed that there is a soft link to qmail on the remote server, but it was my understanding that mail::Sendmail is independant of other mail programs. Is there some configuration file I can change to solve this problem? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Dave Dave Roberts wrote: > I have a leased Linux box that I installed mail::Sendmail on using > CPAN > > I'm using a perl script to send mail. I have a domain on that server > and I get my personel email at that address. > > The script works fine when I am using my own email address as the > recipient, but when I try to send to any other domain I get, for > example, > > "sendmail failure sending to somebody@otherdomain.org Bad file > descriptor" > > > I don't have this problem with by Linux box at home and I thought I > configured it the same way. (I just let CPAN do it's thing) > > I not...

Sendmail authentificates, client cann still send mails with fake "Mail From:" tag
hello, i've just finished my first AUTH sendmail configuration, client cann authentificate himself via LOGIN/PLAIN with TLS. I've noticed though that sendmail doesn't pose any restraints regarding the mail from: tag. lets say my domain is test.de, my loginname ist alex now i cand send mails from arbitrary name@ test.de...actually from arbitrary name @ arbitrary domain :) Am i missing something here ? what i would like is: user authentificates -> he is allowed to send mail only with the prior stipulated address (his address) Thanks! Regards, Alex alexThor wrote: > hello, > > i've just finished my first AUTH sendmail configuration, client cann > authentificate himself via LOGIN/PLAIN with TLS. I've noticed though > that sendmail doesn't pose any restraints regarding the mail from: tag. > lets say my domain is test.de, my loginname ist alex > now i cand send mails from arbitrary name@ test.de...actually from > arbitrary name @ arbitrary domain :) > > Am i missing something here ? > > what i would like is: user authentificates -> he is allowed to send > mail only with the prior stipulated address (his address) > Thanks! > > Regards, > Alex http://www.jmaimon.com/sendmail http://www.jmaimon.com/sendmail/#rewritesender http://www.jmaimon.com/sendmail/patches/rewrite_sender.tar.gz This should do exactly what you want. jmaimon@ttec.com wrote: > > http://www.jmaimon.com/sendmail > ht...

"Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service" misleading the Sendmail by BODY=7BIT in "mail from"
Hello. I ran into a situation where the Sendmail deceived by the Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service. MS ESMTP Service send to Sendmail MAIL FROM:<system@gosuslugi.ru> SIZE=12345 AUTH=<> BODY=7BIT but message is not 7BIT. It contain MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="--2f2da5fd4e757bb09dce3cc4fd3fda88" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit in header, but ----59b9b79d39a2fcdcd7600d2d20592b5a Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit in some parts and real text in utf8. Sendmail loses one bit. :-( A second big problem - a huge E-Mail providers such as GMail or Mail.ru ignore the "BODY=7BIT" and messages accepted propertly. I find it difficult to prove that the problem should be resolved by the message sender or the postmaster of "Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service". Any idea ? -- Regards, Sergey. On 02/18/11 07:42, Sergey wrote: > I ran into a situation where the Sendmail deceived by the Microsoft > ESMTP MAIL Service. MS ESMTP Service send to Sendmail I think that's better worded as Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service is lying about being 7-bit. > MAIL FROM:<system@gosuslugi.ru> SIZE=12345 AUTH=<> BODY=7BIT > > but message is not 7BIT. It contain > > MIME-Version: 1.0 > Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="--2f2da5fd4e757bb09dce3cc4fd3fda88" > Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit > ...

sendmail sendmail[12024]: [ID 801593 mail.crit] k560CUvG012024: SYSERR(root): collect: read timeout on connection from ???????, ???????
Does anyone else get this error messages. What does this mean?? What can I do to fix this? sendmail sendmail[12024]: [ID 801593 mail.crit] k560CUvG012024: SYSERR(root): collect: read timeout on connection from ??????, ???? OS Solaris 10 Sendmail 8.13.6 Thanks Jeff spellman.jeff@gmail.com wrote: > Does anyone else get this error messages. What does this mean?? > What can I do to fix this? > sendmail sendmail[12024]: [ID 801593 mail.crit] k560CUvG012024: > SYSERR(root): collect: read timeout on connection from ??????, ???? > > OS Solaris 10 > Sendmail 8.13.6 > > Thanks > Jeff > The sender didn't complete a particular phase of the smtp protocol. Possibly completed the helo xxxxx.xxx but not the mail from:, or neither. Basically it means they hung up on you. Telnet to your mailer and experiment with incomplete stanzas, begining with helo..., mail from:..., rcpt to:..., data... and drop the connection before completing each stanza. Bonus points for using log level 15 or greater. dp ...

PHP + SENDMAIL = mail()
What are the steps to configure PHP and sendmail on a linux BOX (Specifically Fedora Core 2 or 3) in order to make mail() function to work ? I haven't done any changes ... my configuration files are as they came with Fedora Core Distro Any relating links, tutorials would be usefull.... Thanks This is the ERROR THAT I GET: Failed delivery status Final recipient adevletoglou@redcatmedia.net Reason for failure 501 5.1.8 <apache@localhost.localdomain>... Domain of sender address apache@localhost.localdomain does not exist Reporting mail server localhost.localdomain What and where do I have to configure ? > Are you sure it's a PHP.INI issue, or something else? For instance - Does > the domain localhost.localdomain actually exist? Is this server local to > you or on a webserver someplace? Do you have an MTA running on this host? > Jerry thanks for your reply, Actually I am not sure what I have to do... Server is a linux box in my LAN... I do not know what you mean when you ask if the localhost.localdomain exists .... and I don't know what is MTA or if I have to have it running ... Below are some lines from sendmail.mc ... Ihaven't configured anything there... so if you thing that I have to edit something , pls tell me by example. DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA')dnl dnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=submission, Name=MSA, M=Ea')dnl dnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtps, Name...

Sendmail mail redirection
I am using sendmail running on an HP Intel based server loaded with Red Hat 7.2. My delima is that I was tasked with trying to capture email coming from a specific "external" email address and redirect it to a specific "internal" email address rather than the original recipient; it would be nice to potentially have it go to both the originally intended as well as the additional "mailbox". Any help in resolving this is greatly appreciated. ...

Sendmail not delivering mail :-(
My /var partition on my RaQ server filled up, which appeared to be stopping Sendmail from running, so I moved /var/spool onto /home/var and symlinked it. Sendmail seems to now be running fine and accepting connections: [root@secure /]# ps ax | grep sendmail 9623 ? S 0:00 sendmail: QAA21395 freemail.com.: user open 11016 ? S 0:00 sendmail: accepting connections on port 25 However, no email is being delivered. I've also tried sending mail locally but that isn't delivered either :-( Any ideas? TIA, Jon Jon wrote: > My /var partition on my RaQ server filled up, which appeared to be > stopping Sendmail from running, so I moved /var/spool onto /home/var and > symlinked it. Sendmail seems to now be running fine and accepting > connections: > [root@secure /]# ps ax | grep sendmail > 9623 ? S 0:00 sendmail: QAA21395 freemail.com.: user open > 11016 ? S 0:00 sendmail: accepting connections on port 25 > However, no email is being delivered. I've also tried sending mail > locally but that isn't delivered either :-( > Any ideas? Hmm, how about checking the logfile? http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/doesnt.html -- A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting. Q: Why do I not get an answer to my question(s)? A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? ...

Mail Quota on Sendmail
hi i'm using sendmail for my office.can some one guide me installing mail quota over sendmail. By default the mailbox path is /var/spool/mail & it support a Maximum of 2.1GB's of mailbox. after that the mails start bouncing back & they used to be /var/spool/ mqueue & I want to set it to unlimited(size of my harddrive) for all the users. please help If anyone can guide me in installing the quota. hi please anyone help me in below matter i'll be very thankful to u Anshul Sendmail wrote: > hi > > i'm using sendmail for my office.can some one guide me installing mail > quota over sendmail. > By default the mailbox path is /var/spool/mail & it support a Maximum > of 2.1GB's of mailbox. > after that the mails start bouncing back & they used to be /var/spool/ > mqueue & I want to set it to > unlimited(size of my harddrive) for all the users. > > please help If anyone can guide me in installing the quota. On Jun 12, 2:27 am, Sendmail <chauhanans...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi > > please anyone help me in below matter > i'll be very thankful to u > > Anshul > > Sendmail wrote: > > hi > > > i'm using sendmail for my office.can some one guide me installing mail > > quota over sendmail. > > By default the mailbox path is /var/spool/mail & it support a Maximum > > of 2.1GB's of mailbox. > > after that the mails start bouncing b...

Sendmail and external mail
I'm using a no-ip.com o provide mx records for my server. In short if you send mail to my domain it relayes it to my server. Everything was working fine until I decided to reinstall mail server (debian woody ) and sendmail. After that only local mail delivery works. If you for example try to send me a mail from the out side it just bounces mail back. Here is the error: 553 5.1.8 <test@broadpark.no>... Domain of sender address test@broadpark.no does not exist (in reply to MAIL FROM command) when I try ti send mail from this email acccount --> test@broadpark.no to my server. Can this be fixed and how ? Thanks Adis Beglerovic wrote: > I'm using a no-ip.com o provide mx records for my server. > In short if you send mail to my domain it relayes it to my server. > Everything was working fine until I decided to reinstall mail server > (debian woody ) > and sendmail. After that only local mail delivery works. If you for > example try > to send me a mail from the out side it just bounces mail back. > Here is the error: > 553 5.1.8 <test@broadpark.no>... Domain of sender address > test@broadpark.no does not exist (in reply to MAIL FROM command) > when I try ti send mail from this email acccount --> test@broadpark.no > to my server. > > Can this be fixed and how ? Yup - looks like a local DNS resolution problem. What happens when you type: host -t mx broadpark.no -- Rob MacGregor (BOFH) ...

Sendmail Deferring mail.
Hi All, I have an issue with sendmail deferring mail when sending, mail is just getting dumped in the mail queue and going no-where.. I'm getting the following error: May 8 21:40:43 wamzl100 sendmail[5723]: p491ehbX005723: from=<root@wamzl100.xxx.com>, size=321, class=0, nrcpts=1, msgid=<201105090140.p491edDd005720@wamzl100.xxx.com>, proto=ESMTP, daemon=MTA, relay=localhost [127.0.0.1] May 8 21:40:43 wamzl100 sendmail[5720]: p491edDd005720: to=xxx@xxx.com.au, ctladdr=root (0/0), delay=00:00:04, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=relay, pri=30010, relay=[127.0.0.1] [127.0.0.1], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (p491ehbX005723 Message accepted for delivery) May 8 21:40:43 wamzl100 sendmail[5725]: p491ehbX005723: to=<xxx@xxx.com.au>, ctladdr=<root@wamzl100.xxx.com> (0/0), delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=esmtp, pri=120321, relay=xxx.com.au.s9b2.psmtp.com. [74.125.148.14], dsn=4.0.0, stat=Deferred: Invalid argument I have set the verbosity to 20, rather than the default of 9, and i'm still getting no more info in my logs... David Nedved <david.nedved@flightcentre.com.au> wrote in <5ac9476d-1d5b-4dc4-96cc-96a1081a9ba6@b7g2000prg.googlegroups.com>: > Hi All, > I have an issue with sendmail deferring mail when sending, mail is > just getting dumped in the mail queue and going no-where.. > > I'm getting the following error: > > May 8 21:40:43 wamzl100 sendmail[5723]: p491ehbX005723: > from=<root@wamzl100.x...

Web resources about - duplicate mails in sendmail - comp.mail.sendmail

Duplicate bridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Duplicate bridge is the most widely used variation of contract bridge in club and tournament play. It is called duplicate because the same bridge ...

Search for duplicate files - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Language: English Home Random Search for duplicate files Search for duplicate files based on hash values. 900 × 600 pixel File size: 377 B MIME ...

Facebook Addresses Duplicate And False Accounts, Teen Usage In Form 10-K
Facebook said in its Form 10-K filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission that duplicate accounts may have made up between 4.3 percent ...

Facebook surveys users about Timeline, duplicate profiles, more
... a 16-question survey about their experience with the social network. The survey includes questions about Timeline and whether users have duplicate ...

Search Twitter - duplicate
... using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Search Refresh Jocelyn @ jocelyn_poppy 2m great now Cleveland state gave me a duplicate ...

Cleaner – Remove Duplicate Contacts for Addressbook, iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo & Outlook for iPhone, iPod ...
Get Cleaner – Remove Duplicate Contacts for Addressbook, iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo & Outlook on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read ...

Liberals to duplicate Cotter Road in $25 million plan
Duplication would close a &quot;missing link&quot; through a new 1.7 kilometre upgrade.

How to Fix Duplicate Content and Improve Your SEO
How to Fix Duplicate Content and Improve Your SEO Business 2 Community In 2013, Matt Cutts stated that 25% of the web was duplicate content, ...

NCR Confirms Technical Issue Resulted In Duplicate Charges For Some Shoppers At Multiple Retailers
... the IT department of “a small grocery chain” who said NCR’s Connected Payments system had gone haywire on that same day, Aug. 28, causing duplicate ...