How to add footer text for all outgoing mails in sendmail

hi all,
        I am using sendmail-8.12.11 in my mail server . I want to add
some fixed text as footer for all outgoing mail . Is is possible with
sendmail ? If possible how can we do that ? What is the procedure
behind it ? Any guidelines from the persons who already done it before
will be appreciated .

               Thanks in advance.
                                           Suresh Kumar

suresh15584@yahoo.co.in wrote:
> hi all,
>         I am using sendmail-8.12.11 in my mail server . I want to add
> some fixed text as footer for all outgoing mail . Is is possible with
> sendmail ? If possible how can we do that ? What is the procedure
> behind it ? Any guidelines from the persons who already done it before
> will be appreciated .
>
>                Thanks in advance.
>                                            Suresh Kumar

The commerical version of sendmail has this built in - see
http://www.sendmail.com . The open source version can surely be
made to do it but it is complicated to do correctly in the presence
of MIME attachments. There is a package (MIMEDefang) that seems to do
this. There is also excellent advice at
http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/ .

Daniel Feenberg
feenberg isat nber dotte org

0
feenberg1 (8)
9/21/2005 12:08:17 PM
In comp.mail.sendmail suresh15584@yahoo.co.in:
> hi all,
>        I am using sendmail-8.12.11 in my mail server . I want to add
> some fixed text as footer for all outgoing mail . Is is possible with
> sendmail ? If possible how can we do that ? What is the procedure
> behind it ? Any guidelines from the persons who already done it before
> will be appreciated .

http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/more.html#QFOOT

"How do I add a footer/signature to all (outgoing) e-mails?"

Checking signed messaged (GPG/PGP) might have problems with adding
something to the body of an email. I'd carefully test this out.

Good luck

#bofh excuse 423: It's not RFC-822 compliant.
0
USENET22 (5551)
9/21/2005 12:13:05 PM
suresh15584@yahoo.co.in writes:

>         I am using sendmail-8.12.11 in my mail server . I want to add
> some fixed text as footer for all outgoing mail . Is is possible with
> sendmail ? If possible how can we do that ? What is the procedure
> behind it ? Any guidelines from the persons who already done it before
> will be appreciated .

RTFM

http://www.sendmail.org/faq/section3.html#3.35
How do I add a footer/signature to all (outgoing) e-mail messages?
Created: October 9, 2000
Last Update: February 22, 2003

P.S. MIMEDefang has its own web site http://www.mimedefang.org/

--
Andrzej [en:Andrew] Adam Filip anfi@priv.onet.pl anfi@xl.wp.pl
http://www.sendmail.org/faq/ http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/
0
anfi (2014)
9/21/2005 1:55:03 PM
Dear Daniel,
                       First of all Very thanks for your effort and
advise over the query I asked . I have installed the mime-defang
package in my mail server with sendmail. Then How should I proceed to
add footer using mimedefang? The site you mentioned is not very clear
for this purpose . What needs to be done next ? Is there anything to
change or add in the sendmail.mc file or Is there anything to do with
mimedefang ? I have no clue about it . Kindly give me some details
clearly if you done it before .
Expecting your reply soon .

Suresh Kumar

suresh15584@yahoo.co.in wrote:
> Dear Daniel,
>                        First of all Very thanks for your effort and
> advise over the query I asked . I have installed the mime-defang
> package in my mail server with sendmail. Then How should I proceed to
> add footer using mimedefang? The site you mentioned is not very clear
> for this purpose . What needs to be done next ? Is there anything to
> change or add in the sendmail.mc file or Is there anything to do with
> mimedefang ? I have no clue about it . Kindly give me some details
> clearly if you done it before .
> Expecting your reply soon .
>
> Suresh Kumar

A search for "disclaimer" or "footer"  at
http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/mailman/listinfo/mimedefang shows that
indeed MimeDefang is not a canned solution to the problem, but a tool
that might be part of a solution if combined with some additional Perl
programming. This is not something I have done, so I don't think I can
provide any real help. You are perhaps reduced to a commercial solution
or you could make an attempt and follow up on that mailing list, which
seems quite active. I believe Roaring Penguin sells a canned solution
as do others. It is still a bad idea to do this at the MTA. Why not add
the footer in the MUA? Won't that satisfy PHB?

Daniel Feenberg

0
feenberg1 (8)

spooling outgoing mail with sendmail
Hello Everyone, Using one of my old laptops I am building a FreeBSD 5.4 based system for my girl. Most of the time all she needs is some word-processing (OOO) and e-mailing. At home, where she will want to check her mails, they only have a 36k dial-up connection. Getting her mails from her 2 accounts shouldn't be a problem, I already figured that out more or less (fetchmail). However, I have some foggy parts related to the sending bit. I know that using the dial-up provider's SMTP server it is easy to send the outgoing messages once its set in the mail application, but for certain reasons I'd rather use the local sendmail for that purpose. The idea is to have a local sendmail sort-of COLLECT or SPOOL all kinds of outgoing e-mails while her laptop is off-line, and then when she goes on-line have sendmail to send out all the queued mails. I believe that this might be one of the very basic and default behaviour of sendmail, but what I want to make sure is that while she is off-line and sending out mails she doesn't get error messages or failure notices which will obviously scare her. Also, using such features it can be easy to forget about actually going on-line and sending out those queued mails, so it'd be nice to have a way of checking how many outgoing e-mails are waiting to be sent out. (I can use this to display this number to her, as a reminder to go on-line). If you have experience with such solution, have advi...

Mail::Sendmail
perl doesn't like my return address. Does anyone know why? error message as follows-------------------- [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ perl mail_test.pl [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ Bad or missing From address: '' text of program follows---------------------- [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ vi mail_test.pl 1 #!/usr/bin/perl; 2 use Mail::Sendmail; 3 4 %mail = { To => "ccc31807\@yahoo.com", 5 From => "cartercc\@gmail.com", 6 Subject => 'Test of sendmail', 7 Message => "This is a test of sendmail"}; 8 9...

how to keep all outgoing mail on sendmail smtp
Hi All, I review the pass messges on here , but can not find any hints. I check http://www.shub-internet.org/brad/sendmail/index.html and http://www.sendmail.org/faq/ does not have good suggest or the link is down Mr. G. Roderick Singleton give suggest to FAQ, but I am not sure which link should be. Anyone can help? Thanks a lot <kaji_trade@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1142310924.219151.83430@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com > I review the pass messges on here , but can not find any hints. Hint: describe what it is you need. kaji_trade@yahoo.com wrote: > Hi All, > > I review the pass messges on here , but can not find any hints. > > I check > > http://www.shub-internet.org/brad/sendmail/index.html > > and > > http://www.sendmail.org/faq/ > > does not have good suggest or the link is down > > Mr. G. Roderick Singleton > > give suggest to FAQ, but I am not sure which link should be. Anyone can > help? > The FAQ doesn't have any usefull informarion about keeping copies of outgoing mail. You might try http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-bcc/index.shtml for a milter that does what you want. Or you could switch to Postfix, which has a bcc:always option builtin. Daniel Feenberg feenberg isat nber dotte org > Thanks a lot ...

How to enable Mail Directory instead of Mail File in Sendmail/Procmail?
Hi, Again a newbie question. I am using Redhat Enterprise Server 4.0 with Sendmail. I wanted to know if there is any configuration in Sendmail/Procmail such each mailbox has a mail directory instead of a mail file (each mail is in seperate file). thanks Rohit. "Rohit Sehgal" <rohitseh@yahoo.com> writes: > Again a newbie question. > > I am using Redhat Enterprise Server 4.0 with Sendmail. I wanted to > know if there is any configuration in Sendmail/Procmail such each > mailbox has a mail directory instead of a mail file (each mail is in > seperate file). > > thanks You can easily change it in per user ~user/.procmailrc or global /etc/procmailrc http://www.sendmail.org/faq/section4.html#4.3 Q4.3 -- How can I get sendmail to deliver local mail to $HOME/.mail instead of into /usr/spool/mail (or /usr/mail)? -- [en: Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : anfi@priv.onet.pl : anfi@xl.wp.pl http://www.sendmail.org/faq/ http://www.sendmail.org/m4/readme.html http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/ Netcraft Site Rank: 462490 Thanks for replying Andrzej. But, this does not answer my question. I want mails in my inbox to be deposited in the Mail Directory and not mail file. For Example, I want to specify each mail to the mailbox is stored as independent file. So, if I have 5 mails for me then there are 5 files in my mail directory. I am looking for either system wide or mailbox size setting. "Rohit Sehgal" <rohitseh@yahoo.com>...

unable to forward mail from 1 sendmail server to another sendmail server
Hi, i have a setup like this: box A ---> box B ---> sends to the world. sendmail, solaris 9. what is happening is as follows: Application on box A generates mail (for the users, who can be from anywhere) forwards it to box B which sends it out. The box A is forwarding mail to box B, only for the users of the domain, ie if there is a user is having a gmail id the mail is NOT forwarded from box A ----> box B. If i do a nslookup on gmail on box A it resolves properly. XXXXXX Message 2: >From MAILER-DAEMON Wed Oct 26 12:14:26 2005 Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST) From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON> To: <amit@www.domainname.com> MIME-Version: 1.0 Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure) This is a MIME-encapsulated message --j9Q6iQj6027300.1130309066/www.domainname.com The original message was received at Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST) from localhost [127.0.0.1] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <amitka@gmail.com> (reason: 550 Host unknown) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- 550 5.1.2 <amitka@gmail.com>... Host unknown (Name server: mailhost.domainame.com: host not found) --j9Q6iQj6027300.1130309066/www.domainname.com Content-Type: message/delivery-status Reporting-MTA: dns; www.domainname.com Received-From-MTA: DNS; localhost Arrival-Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST) Final-Recipient: RFC822; amitk...

too many sendmail 8.12.11 sendmail and mail.local processes
I noticed over 7000 sendmail and mail.local processes that eventually exhausted the system's swap space. The system is a Solaris 8 box running sendmail 8.12.11. Also, sendmail.cf has MaxDaemonChildren=500 set. The problem occurred after the system received over 60,000 large email due to a misbehaved application. 1. Why would there be more than 500 sendmail processes? I noticed the parent process for most of the sendmail processes is 1 and mail.local were spawned by sendmail, of course. I have the default MaxQueueChildren value which is unlimited. I noted over 7,000 of these messages in syslog during the time of the incident; Jun 12 09:02:04 peace sendmail-mta[22621]: j5CD04jr022619: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input Jun 12 09:03:03 peace sendmail-mta[23982]: j5CD13Ef023979: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input Jun 12 09:04:36 peace sendmail-mta[26086]: j5CD2aaO026076: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input Jun 12 09:05:38 peace sendmail-mta[27455]: j5CD3bKd027452: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input Jun 12 09:06:01 peace sendmail-mta[27939]: j5CD411x027931: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input Jun 12 09:06:16 peace sendmail-mta[28248]: j5CD4GmD028243: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input F S UID PID PPID C PRI NI ADDR SZ WCHAN STIME TTY TIME CMD 8 S root 8888 1 0 49 20 69174...

How do I configure Sendmail to reject all mail to domains not in /etc/mail/access file?
Hi. I've got a serious spam problem on one my server which is running Sendmail 8.13.1. I've been struggling with iptables, although efficient but not manageable in the long run. The problem really is bad scripts made by users on their webpages, but it is impossible for me to debug these. So this is why I'm looking for information on how to block all @domain.tld's while maintaining the ability to send mail to certain specified domains in the /etc/mail/access file. Thus far, I've also been adding domain.tld in local-host-names and relaying all @domain.tld to a local alias which is redirected to /dev/null. This solution is also unmanageable in the long run. Therefore I turn to you for guidance and information on how to find a solution for the spam problem on my server. Feedback and tips will be greatly appreciated :) Thx, /Timo_S On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:03:08 +0300 Timo_S wrote: > I've got a serious spam problem on one my server which is running > Sendmail 8.13.1. I've been struggling with iptables, although efficient > but not manageable in the long run. > > The problem really is bad scripts made by users on their webpages, but > it is impossible for me to debug these. So this is why I'm looking for > information on how to block all @domain.tld's while maintaining the > ability to send mail to certain specified domains in the > /etc/mail/access file. What do these "bad scripts" do...

Configure sendmail to add BCC to all sent mail..
Hi to all, we're using sendmail as smtp daemon on our company's mail server. Some employees use a special account configured on their mail client software (e.g costumercare@company.com) to answer costumers' requests. We'd like to feed a database with all sent mail (the sender is obviousely keept anonymous, since the account used to send mail is the same for all employees): in order to do this, we asked the employees to add a bcc to a special mail address. A daemon, running on another server, periodically reads the mailbox asssigned to the special mail address and elaborates messages. The problem is, in the most of answers the employee simply forgets to add a BCC, so we're searching for a method, or plugin, to make sendmail add automatically the special BCC address to all mail sent from costumercare@company.com. There's a way to do this ? I understand that a such method may be used to violate employees' privacy, but this is not the case, 'cause it would be applied only to a non-personal mail account and employees will always be aware all sent mail 'll be recorded. Thanks in advance, and sorry if this's a FAQ. Scorpio. Scorpio wrote: > Thanks in advance, and sorry if this's a FAQ. It probably is. You can use MIMEDefang and have a filter_end routine something like this: if (lc($Sender) eq '<costumercare@company.com>') { add_recipient('<magic-bcc-address@company.com>'); } MIMED...

Switch off the "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender" mail from sendmail ?
Hello ! Now i have here a little freebsd 6.3 server. This server receive and send my lokal and worldwide emails. When this server receive a mail with unqualified local user sendmail automatic generate the mail that says "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender". Somewhere spam known now that this mail adress has a reciving server and can probe other names before @ ? My ideas now is the feature switched off and no generate this ugly mail ? The mail with unqualified username can delete now ? Can somwhere help me to find the right option in my *.mc sendmail configuration file ? Thanxs 4 ever !!! ....Jaro ------------------------------------------------------ #!/usr/bin/perl foreach $c (split(/ /,"4a 61 72 6f 6d 96 72 20 50 72 69 6e 7a 6c 65 72")) { print pack("C", hex($c)); } Hello, Take a look on PrivacyOptions=noactualrecipient ...

Sendmail loses outgoing mail on Mac OS X
I am running sendmail on Mac OS X (10.2.6). By telnetting to port 25, it identifies itself with the following version info: 220 naima.lensflare.org ESMTP Sendmail 8.12.9/8.12.6; \ Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:47:24 +1000 (EST) Usually, it works fine, but every so often it gets into a state such that outgoing mail gets lost somewhere and never arrives at the destination. Here is the bulk of my /etc/mail/config.mc: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- VERSIONID(`$Id: generic-darwin.mc,v 1.3 2002/04/12 18:41:47 bbraun Exp $') OSTYPE(darwin)dnl DOMAIN(generic)dnl...

can sendmail filter outgoing mail in the same way as incoming?
can sendmail filter outgoing mail in the same way as incoming? Andi sorry I meant .. can be setup with the use if other tools. "Andrew Crook" <andrew@NOSPAM_andicrook.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:bpsu16$817$1$8300dec7@news.demon.co.uk... > can sendmail filter outgoing mail in the same way as incoming? > > Andi > > Andrew Crook wrote: > can sendmail filter outgoing mail in the same way as incoming? Yes. If the outgoing mail is submitted via SMTP, then a milter will filter it. Sendmail itself makes no real distinction between "incoming&quo...

Need Milter+capturing Outgoing mail in SENDMAIL. HELP~
Dear all, any one out there have done the milter+sendmail for monitoring outgoing mail? please advice, THANKS! lim wrote: > Dear all, > any one out there have done the milter+sendmail for monitoring outgoing mail? > please advice, > > THANKS! milter-spamc can do this. See the -a option. -- Anthony C Howe +33 6 11 89 73 78 http://www.snert.com/ ICQ: 7116561 AIM: Sir Wumpus "...simplicity is a goal of good design, it is never the starting point." - Dan Geer ...

Sendmail authentificates, client cann still send mails with fake "Mail From:" tag
hello, i've just finished my first AUTH sendmail configuration, client cann authentificate himself via LOGIN/PLAIN with TLS. I've noticed though that sendmail doesn't pose any restraints regarding the mail from: tag. lets say my domain is test.de, my loginname ist alex now i cand send mails from arbitrary name@ test.de...actually from arbitrary name @ arbitrary domain :) Am i missing something here ? what i would like is: user authentificates -> he is allowed to send mail only with the prior stipulated address (his address) Thanks! Regards, Alex alexThor wrote: > hello, > > i've just finished my first AUTH sendmail configuration, client cann > authentificate himself via LOGIN/PLAIN with TLS. I've noticed though > that sendmail doesn't pose any restraints regarding the mail from: tag. > lets say my domain is test.de, my loginname ist alex > now i cand send mails from arbitrary name@ test.de...actually from > arbitrary name @ arbitrary domain :) > > Am i missing something here ? > > what i would like is: user authentificates -> he is allowed to send > mail only with the prior stipulated address (his address) > Thanks! > > Regards, > Alex http://www.jmaimon.com/sendmail http://www.jmaimon.com/sendmail/#rewritesender http://www.jmaimon.com/sendmail/patches/rewrite_sender.tar.gz This should do exactly what you want. jmaimon@ttec.com wrote: > > http://www.jmaimon.com/sendmail > ht...

Sendmail 8.14.3 not sendmail hugely attached e-mail files in a timely manner
What could be the problem. They seem stuck and I have to run sendmail -v -q manually just to get them to propogate. Any reason why? -- Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising! Never Satan President Republic! If you cannot lead a family how can you pastor a church? The Doctor unleashed the infinite monkeys on 21/05/2009 00:07 producing: > What could be the problem. > > They seem stuck and I have to run sendmail -v -q manually just > to get them to propogate. > > Any reason why? With so little information, it's impossible to help you. How do you define "huge"? How long do you wait? What's in your mail logs? -- Rob MacGregor (BOFH) Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.'" ...

mail::sendmail (SOMETIMES) get "bad file descriptor" error when mail not local
I have a leased Linux box that I installed mail::Sendmail on using CPAN I'm using a perl script to send mail. I have a domain on that server and I get my personel email at that address. The script works fine when I am using my own email address as the recipient, but when I try to send to any other domain I get, for example, "sendmail failure sending to somebody@otherdomain.org Bad file descriptor" I don't have this problem with by Linux box at home and I thought I configured it the same way. (I just let CPAN do it's thing) I noticed that there is a soft link to qmail on the remote server, but it was my understanding that mail::Sendmail is independant of other mail programs. Is there some configuration file I can change to solve this problem? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Dave Dave Roberts wrote: > I have a leased Linux box that I installed mail::Sendmail on using > CPAN > > I'm using a perl script to send mail. I have a domain on that server > and I get my personel email at that address. > > The script works fine when I am using my own email address as the > recipient, but when I try to send to any other domain I get, for > example, > > "sendmail failure sending to somebody@otherdomain.org Bad file > descriptor" > > > I don't have this problem with by Linux box at home and I thought I > configured it the same way. (I just let CPAN do it's thing) > > I not...

"Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service" misleading the Sendmail by BODY=7BIT in "mail from"
Hello. I ran into a situation where the Sendmail deceived by the Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service. MS ESMTP Service send to Sendmail MAIL FROM:<system@gosuslugi.ru> SIZE=12345 AUTH=<> BODY=7BIT but message is not 7BIT. It contain MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="--2f2da5fd4e757bb09dce3cc4fd3fda88" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit in header, but ----59b9b79d39a2fcdcd7600d2d20592b5a Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit in some parts and real text in utf8. Sendmail loses one bit. :-( A second big problem - a huge E-Mail providers such as GMail or Mail.ru ignore the "BODY=7BIT" and messages accepted propertly. I find it difficult to prove that the problem should be resolved by the message sender or the postmaster of "Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service". Any idea ? -- Regards, Sergey. On 02/18/11 07:42, Sergey wrote: > I ran into a situation where the Sendmail deceived by the Microsoft > ESMTP MAIL Service. MS ESMTP Service send to Sendmail I think that's better worded as Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service is lying about being 7-bit. > MAIL FROM:<system@gosuslugi.ru> SIZE=12345 AUTH=<> BODY=7BIT > > but message is not 7BIT. It contain > > MIME-Version: 1.0 > Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="--2f2da5fd4e757bb09dce3cc4fd3fda88" > Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit > ...

sendmail sendmail[12024]: [ID 801593 mail.crit] k560CUvG012024: SYSERR(root): collect: read timeout on connection from ???????, ???????
Does anyone else get this error messages. What does this mean?? What can I do to fix this? sendmail sendmail[12024]: [ID 801593 mail.crit] k560CUvG012024: SYSERR(root): collect: read timeout on connection from ??????, ???? OS Solaris 10 Sendmail 8.13.6 Thanks Jeff spellman.jeff@gmail.com wrote: > Does anyone else get this error messages. What does this mean?? > What can I do to fix this? > sendmail sendmail[12024]: [ID 801593 mail.crit] k560CUvG012024: > SYSERR(root): collect: read timeout on connection from ??????, ???? > > OS Solaris 10 > Sendmail 8.13.6 > > Thanks > Jeff > The sender didn't complete a particular phase of the smtp protocol. Possibly completed the helo xxxxx.xxx but not the mail from:, or neither. Basically it means they hung up on you. Telnet to your mailer and experiment with incomplete stanzas, begining with helo..., mail from:..., rcpt to:..., data... and drop the connection before completing each stanza. Bonus points for using log level 15 or greater. dp ...

Can sendmail cc all incoming and outgoing mail to a user like administrator?
Can I configure sendmail so that it will automatic forward a copy of all in and out email to an administrator so that he can keep track all email coming in and going out? How to set? Also my incoming email is using uucp to grab it from ISP and i am using sendmail(using RH9's sendmail) as my email server. Please help! Thanks! chloong chloong wrote: > Can I configure sendmail so that it will automatic forward a copy of > all in and out email to an administrator so that he can keep track all > email coming in and going out? How to set? > > Also my incoming email is using...

Sendmail using 192.168.1.1 [router address] on outgoing mail
Hi, hopefully someone knows the trick to deal with this. I have 'somesite.com' pointing to my linksys router (which is setup as a gateway, the default, in its config...not sure that's relevant). I have SMTP and POP3 ports forwarded to my linux box (192.168.1.101 is its address). local-host-names has 'somesite.com' in it. I am also running Cyrus and have set up a 'testuser' mailbox. I can send an e-mail to 'testuser@somesite.com' from an EXTERNAL site (such as Hotmail) and access it from Thunderbird 1.5 no problem. I have ThunderBird configured to point to somesite.com (not localhost) for the outgoing SMTP server. Likewise, I retrieve incoming mail at somesite.com:110 Here is the problem. When I compose/reply within ThunderBird, I keep getting rejections from the destinations because it can't lookup the source domain. "192.168.1.1" (the ROUTER address) is listed as the source domain in the error e-mail I get. Some other info: When I do the POP3 login to get mail, the /var/log/maillog entry is this: May 26 21:43:40 localhost pop3[5420]: login: [192.168.1.1] testuser plaintext User logged in When I send an e-mail, the error message e-mail I get back starts off with this: The original message was received at Sat, 26 May 2007 21:45:38 -0400 from [192.168.1.1] Can anyone help with this? I can't find any config items that appear to deal this problem where the e-mail has the router's LAN side address...

Web resources about - How to add footer text for all outgoing mails in sendmail - comp.mail.sendmail

Outgoing longwave radiation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Earth's radiation balance is very closely achieved since the OLR very nearly equals the Shortwave Absorbed Radiation received at high energy ...

Outgoing Dick Smith chief executive Nick Abboud gets no payout
Embattled retailer Dick Smith has replaced its chief executive, strengthening speculation that a buyer for the chain can be found.

The outgoing chief commissioner spoke softly, but ''Whispering Ken'' was happy to speak out
It was an international and national police search that ran for months. Yet it ultimately ended when a man who was already standing in our own ...

Vatican reveals outgoing Pope Benedict XVI has had pacemaker for years
THE Vatican has acknowledged for the first time that Pope Benedict XVI has had a pacemaker for years and that its battery was replaced a few ...

Anti-gay chaplains driving children to self-harm, says outgoing Labor Senator Louise Pratt
Outgoing Labor Senator Louise Pratt has used one of her final parliamentary speeches to call for the abolition of the school chaplaincy program, ...

Tony Abbott praises outgoing News Corp boss as leading defender of press freedom
Tony Abbott has praised outgoing chief executive of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp Australia Kim Williams, calling him a great defender of press ...

Outgoing Air NZ chief rules out Qantas
OUTGOING Air New Zealand chief executive Rob Fyfe will be taking a long-awaited break over Christmas and avoiding headhunters for at least three ...

Cut Western Force and give Sydney a second Super Rugby team says outgoing Waratahs CEO Greg Harris
Outgoing NSW Waratahs CEO Greg Harris believes the Super Rugby competition needs a second Sydney team.

Outgoing US defence secretary Chuck Hagel makes unannounced visit to troops in Afghanistan
Outgoing US defence secretary Chuck Hagel has made an unannounced visit to troops in Afghanistan.

'You try to demonize us': Outgoing Russian ambassador Georgiy Mamedov takes parting shot at Canada ...
Georgiy Mamedov, Russia's soon-to-retire ambassador to Canada, says Ottawa is spreading propaganda about his home country's involvement in the ...