Hi all,

Currently we have 2 machines for mail (a smtp server and a pop server)
Currently, sendmail accepts and sends out mail for our domain. We'd
like sendmail to just send out mails but when it receives mails, it
should forward it to our pop server.  should we use mailertable for
this or some other method?

thanks for any info
0
ikelozada (9)

ike lozada schrieb:

> Hi all,
>
> Currently we have 2 machines for mail (a smtp server and a pop server)
> Currently, sendmail accepts and sends out mail for our domain. We'd
> like sendmail to just send out mails but when it receives mails, it
> should forward it to our pop server.  should we use mailertable for
> this or some other method?

yes, we do that too. Just enter your domain in the mailertable, but
on the receiving side there must be a mta, too, of course. So both
servers should be running, e.g. sendmail. the pop server has to allow
relaying of the smtp server, too.

Keep your receiving server in brackets in the mailertable entry to
prevent dns lookups, like so

yourdomain.com		smtp:[internalserver.internaldomain.com]

Tim

0
corrodan (5)
2/9/2004 8:48:33 PM
Tim Aden <corrodan@netcologne.de> wrote in message news:<c08rl4$3ft$1@newsreader2.netcologne.de>...
> ike lozada schrieb:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Currently we have 2 machines for mail (a smtp server and a pop server)
> > Currently, sendmail accepts and sends out mail for our domain. We'd
> > like sendmail to just send out mails but when it receives mails, it
> > should forward it to our pop server.  should we use mailertable for
> > this or some other method?
>
> yes, we do that too. Just enter your domain in the mailertable, but
> on the receiving side there must be a mta, too, of course. So both
> servers should be running, e.g. sendmail. the pop server has to allow
> relaying of the smtp server, too.
>
> Keep your receiving server in brackets in the mailertable entry to
> prevent dns lookups, like so
>
> yourdomain.com		smtp:[internalserver.internaldomain.com]
>
> Tim

Hi Tim,

we tried that but it still forward it. we're using redhat 8.0,
sendmail -bv root@ourdomain.com or user@ourdomain.com only gets
delivered locally (should'nt it say something like "smtp" or something
to indicate that it gets forwarded?

/etc/mail/mailertable only contains that line "ourdomain.com smtp:[ip
address of our pop server]
we even tried .ourdomain.com esmtp:[ip address of our pop server] to
no avail.

/etc/mail/relay-domains contain the line
ourdomain.com

/etc/mail/local-host-names is empty...

please help?
0
ikelozada (9)
2/11/2004 10:00:14 AM

> Hi Tim,
>
> we tried that but it still forward it. we're using redhat 8.0,
> sendmail -bv root@ourdomain.com or user@ourdomain.com only gets
> delivered locally (should'nt it say something like "smtp" or something
> to indicate that it gets forwarded?
>
> /etc/mail/mailertable only contains that line "ourdomain.com smtp:[ip
> address of our pop server]
> we even tried .ourdomain.com esmtp:[ip address of our pop server] to
> no avail.
>
> /etc/mail/relay-domains contain the line
> ourdomain.com
>
> /etc/mail/local-host-names is empty...
>
> please help?

Sendmail has mailertable support? What does the mail log say? If your
mailertable is being ignored then maybe you should check your mc-File,
if mailertable feature is in it. You did translate it with makemap? :)

Hm, an alternative could be to mount the correct directories of
the pop3 server via nfs (or something more reliable) and let
sendmail (or rather the lda) store the mail there. Users can
then connect to the pop3 server. Haven't tried that one out, though.

Tim

0
corrodan (5)

unable to forward mail from 1 sendmail server to another sendmail server
Hi, i have a setup like this: box A ---> box B ---> sends to the world. sendmail, solaris 9. what is happening is as follows: Application on box A generates mail (for the users, who can be from anywhere) forwards it to box B which sends it out. The box A is forwarding mail to box B, only for the users of the domain, ie if there is a user is having a gmail id the mail is NOT forwarded from box A ----> box B. If i do a nslookup on gmail on box A it resolves properly. XXXXXX Message 2: >From MAILER-DAEMON Wed Oct 26 12:14:26 2005 Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST) From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON> To: <amit@www.domainname.com> MIME-Version: 1.0 Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure) This is a MIME-encapsulated message --j9Q6iQj6027300.1130309066/www.domainname.com The original message was received at Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST) from localhost [127.0.0.1] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <amitka@gmail.com> (reason: 550 Host unknown) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- 550 5.1.2 <amitka@gmail.com>... Host unknown (Name server: mailhost.domainame.com: host not found) --j9Q6iQj6027300.1130309066/www.domainname.com Content-Type: message/delivery-status Reporting-MTA: dns; www.domainname.com Received-From-MTA: DNS; localhost Arrival-Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST) Final-Recipient: RFC822; amitk...

mails sent by sendmail were treated as junk mail
Hi there, I am a newbie of sendmail and trying to configure it to work as my main mailserver which allow POP3 and SMTP connection from outside. My problem is that I cannot send out any mails which appears like sender: xxx@mydomain.com. If I send mail through terminal, my sent-out mail would looks like aaa@hostname.mydomain.com instead of aaa@mydomain.com. hostnam.mydomain.com is a qualified name of my linux box runing sendmail. Second, I configured a openwebmail on this linux box to allow users login from anywhere to manager their mails, and it works fine. However, all the out-going mails sent throug openwebmail are treated as junk mail by most mail server like hotmail and yahoo. It was complained as unknown sender(at this case, sender appears aaa@mydomain.com) Does anyone have any experience in such situation or have any ideas how to configure sendmail to solve my problems? My network setting is simply as router -> DMZ zone -> linux box which is runing sendmail. I have a domain, mydomain.com, which is parking at a domain hosting company where my zone file is actually located. I changed the MX record in the zone file so that it points to my static ip address(eg. 10.11.12.113). After some simple changes were done, I can receive any emails sent to my domain, like xxx@mydomain.com. Thanks for any ideas! In article <d57b272d.0405151235.19d0384b@posting.google.com> vbcache@hotmail.com (cerberus) writes: > >I am a newbie of sendmail and trying to configure ...

Forward all incoming mails to another sendmail host
Hello My goal is to forward all incoming mails to another host. Since some days I read a lot over forwarding but get no solution for my problem. The only I find for my question is: My system: - FreeBSD acsvfbsd04.acutronic.ch 7.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE #2: Tue Jul 29 15:25:25 CEST 2008 martin@acsvfbsd04.acutronic.ch:/usr/ obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386 - Sendmail 8.14.2/8.14 [snip] define(`confLOCAL_RELAY', `abc.host.ch')dnl MAILER(`local') MAILER(`smtp') [snip] But it does not work. What do I wrong? What did I forget? Kind regards. I think you are looking for the mailertable feature, possibly combined with entries in the access database. FEATURE(`mailertable', `hash -o /etc/mail/mailertable.db')dnl You would need to create a file named /etc/mail/mailertable with an entry such as this: mydomain.com esmtp:[abc.host.ch] (Note that you must use a tab, not just spaces, between the domain and the relay). To reduce spam, you should also put a list of all users into the access table. That way, mail for invalid users will never even be forwarded in the first place. To:Martin@mydomain.com RELAY To:Somebody@mydomain.com RELAY .... To:mydomain.com error:5.1.1 550 User Unknown Martin Schweizer wrote: > Hello > > My goal is to forward all incoming mails to another host. Since some > days I read a lot over forwarding but get no solution for my problem. > The only I find for my question is: > > My system: > - Fr...

Retrieve mail from a POP3 & forward it to Mail server
Does anyone have any methods or software to retrieve mails from POP3 mailbox and forward it to a mail server on Mac OS X.3.5 Server? I have found old topics (2001) on the web who noticed an open source solution : fetchmail, but nothing else... Thanks olivier(dot)david(at)hespul(dot)org In article <4123332f$0$29667$636a15ce@news.free.fr>, LeonDeLyon wrote: > Does anyone have any methods or software to retrieve mails from POP3 > mailbox and forward it to a mail server on Mac OS X.3.5 Server? > I have found old topics (2001) on the web who noticed an open source > solut...

Forward local gateway mail to internal mail server
I have Sendmail 8.13.5 running on redhat 9 on both boxes and would like the local mail on the gateway to be forwarded to the internal mail server. I have the DH and DR options set to the desired box but the local mail is still delivered locally. I can verify by sendmail -bv bo output: bo... deliverable: mailer local, user bo but if testing sendmail -bv bo@domain.com output: bo@domain.com... deliverable: mailer esmtp, \ host [internal.server.com], user bo@domain.com -- Thank You Bo Hunter Registered Linux User #393766 http://counter.li.org/ fingerprint = E5CE 755F 9040 8C5A C830 EA5F 890F 17EB 9118 645E ...

using sendmail MSP to forward mail to a central server
I've configured postfix as an MTA on my network, but for all the other machines, I just want to forward all mail directly to the central server. This means I don't really want a local sendmail server on each box. The questions I have are: 1. Is is OK to use FEATURE(`msp', `mailserver.my.domain') in submit.mc to send mail across the internal network, and should I do anything else in submit.mc to get sendmail to connect to my postfix server? 2. What's the recommended way of rewriting the To: address? It's useful to (somehow) preserve the original machine the mail w...

Sendmail must forward all local mails to corporate SMTP server!
Hi, I am setting up Bugzilla on linux system and as such it will use the linux mail command to forward its emails. So I need to get a sendmail configuration which will send *every* mail sent using unix mail to the corporation SMTP server (smtp.mycorp.com) That server requires login and password plus SSL. I am thinking that this is a common config, but I am not seeing any help as I search various places. Here is what I have so far(sendmail.mc): VERSIONID(`setup for Red Hat Linux')dnl OSTYPE(`linux')dnl define(`confLOG_LEVEL', `20')dnl FEATURE(`authinfo',`hash /etc/mail/authinfo')dnl dnl # define(`confTO_CONNECT', `1m')dnl define(`confTRY_NULL_MX_LIST',true)dnl define(`confDONT_PROBE_INTERFACES',true)dnl define(`PROCMAIL_MAILER_PATH',`/usr/bin/procmail')dnl define(`ALIAS_FILE', `/etc/aliases')dnl define(`STATUS_FILE', `/var/log/mail/statistics')dnl define(`UUCP_MAILER_MAX', `2000000')dnl define(`confUSERDB_SPEC', `/etc/mail/userdb.db')dnl define(`confPRIVACY_FLAGS', `authwarnings,novrfy,noexpn,restrictqrun')dnl dnl # dnl # define(`confAUTH_OPTIONS', `A p')dnl TRUST_AUTH_MECH(`EXTERNAL DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 LOGIN PLAIN')dnl define(`confAUTH_MECHANISMS', `EXTERNAL GSSAPI DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 LOGIN PLAIN')dnl d define(`confCACERT_PATH',`/usr/share/ssl/certs') define(`confCACERT',`/usr/share/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt') dnl #define(`localCERT', `/etc/ma...

Forwarding mails with special format to different mail server (RegExp)
Hello, Problem Statement: mail.example.com and list.example.com are two mail servers. Both of them are running sendmail. MX record for example.com points to mail.example.com so all the mails for example.com mail domain are sent to mail.example.com. mails.example.com can recieve all those mails. I want mail address with special format list.xxxxxx@example.com (e.g. list.javascript@example.com, list.opensourceproject@example.com) should be forwarded to the server list.example.com. list.example.com is also configured to accept the mails for example.com mail domain. The list.example.com is mailing list server using sympa package-so the number of mailing list is not fixed, but want to keep the address of the format list.xxxx@example.com How to solve this problem? I know mailertable on mail.example.com helps me to forward all mails with addresses like list.xxxxx@list.example.com to lists.example.com. --sopan sopan.shewale@gmail.com writes: > Hello, > > Problem Statement: mail.example.com and list.example.com are two mail > servers. Both of them are running sendmail. MX record for example.com > points to mail.example.com so all the mails for example.com mail domain > are sent to mail.example.com. mails.example.com can recieve all those > mails. > > I want mail address with special format list.xxxxxx@example.com (e.g. > list.javascript@example.com, list.opensourceproject@example.com) > should be forwarded to the server list.example....

How to enable Mail Directory instead of Mail File in Sendmail/Procmail?
Hi, Again a newbie question. I am using Redhat Enterprise Server 4.0 with Sendmail. I wanted to know if there is any configuration in Sendmail/Procmail such each mailbox has a mail directory instead of a mail file (each mail is in seperate file). thanks Rohit. "Rohit Sehgal" <rohitseh@yahoo.com> writes: > Again a newbie question. > > I am using Redhat Enterprise Server 4.0 with Sendmail. I wanted to > know if there is any configuration in Sendmail/Procmail such each > mailbox has a mail directory instead of a mail file (each mail is in > seperate file). > > thanks You can easily change it in per user ~user/.procmailrc or global /etc/procmailrc http://www.sendmail.org/faq/section4.html#4.3 Q4.3 -- How can I get sendmail to deliver local mail to $HOME/.mail instead of into /usr/spool/mail (or /usr/mail)? -- [en: Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : anfi@priv.onet.pl : anfi@xl.wp.pl http://www.sendmail.org/faq/ http://www.sendmail.org/m4/readme.html http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/ Netcraft Site Rank: 462490 Thanks for replying Andrzej. But, this does not answer my question. I want mails in my inbox to be deposited in the Mail Directory and not mail file. For Example, I want to specify each mail to the mailbox is stored as independent file. So, if I have 5 mails for me then there are 5 files in my mail directory. I am looking for either system wide or mailbox size setting. "Rohit Sehgal" <rohitseh@yahoo.com>...

How do I configure Sendmail to reject all mail to domains not in /etc/mail/access file?
Hi. I've got a serious spam problem on one my server which is running Sendmail 8.13.1. I've been struggling with iptables, although efficient but not manageable in the long run. The problem really is bad scripts made by users on their webpages, but it is impossible for me to debug these. So this is why I'm looking for information on how to block all @domain.tld's while maintaining the ability to send mail to certain specified domains in the /etc/mail/access file. Thus far, I've also been adding domain.tld in local-host-names and relaying all @domain.tld to a local alias which is redirected to /dev/null. This solution is also unmanageable in the long run. Therefore I turn to you for guidance and information on how to find a solution for the spam problem on my server. Feedback and tips will be greatly appreciated :) Thx, /Timo_S On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:03:08 +0300 Timo_S wrote: > I've got a serious spam problem on one my server which is running > Sendmail 8.13.1. I've been struggling with iptables, although efficient > but not manageable in the long run. > > The problem really is bad scripts made by users on their webpages, but > it is impossible for me to debug these. So this is why I'm looking for > information on how to block all @domain.tld's while maintaining the > ability to send mail to certain specified domains in the > /etc/mail/access file. What do these "bad scripts" do...

Help
Don't know if this is possible: (1) Mail gateway (sendmail 8.11) receives mail from outside (2) Gateway is set to relay mail to internal server (working perfectly) Now, want to see if this is possible: (1) Mail gateway (sendmail 8.11) receives mail from outside (2) one and only domain is: example.com (3) Currently gateway relay mails intended for @example.com to inetrnal server1 (4) Here is the question: is it possible to relay jdoe@example.com to server 2, base on, for example, virtusertable, i.e. jdoe@example.com jdoe@serve2 What I really want to do is to migrate users to server2. Once the migration is done, server1 will go away. Before the process is done, mails coming in will get delivered to either server1 or server2(again same domain), depends on the virtusertable. Is there such a thing? Any pointer and idea is greatly appreciated. EKW wrote: > What I really want to do is to migrate users to server2. ... You could, for example, upoon migrating a user's mail from server1 to server2, add an alias on server1 for that user, to forward all their mail to server2. When the migration is complete, either rename server2 to server1, or have the mail server now send all mail to server2. Other than that, I think a virtusertable will be your best bet. -- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Sylvain Robitaille syl@alcor.concordia.ca Systems analyst / Postmaster Concordia Unive...

Sendmail: Forwarding Mail to another host for a Domain exept one email address
I have following problem: I have Sendmail 8.13.1. In /etc/mail/mailertable there is an entry for domain.tld smtp:[ip-address] to forward all emails for that domain to this host. But there is one email address for that domain, that should not be forwarded to the other host, mails for this address should. So i've made an entry in virtusertable to forward mails for that address to a local user, but sendmail forward it anyway to the other host instead to the local user. It seems, that the priority for mailertable is higher than for virtusertable. Any idea? Best Regards Wolfgang Wo...

Switch off the "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender" mail from sendmail ?
Hello ! Now i have here a little freebsd 6.3 server. This server receive and send my lokal and worldwide emails. When this server receive a mail with unqualified local user sendmail automatic generate the mail that says "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender". Somewhere spam known now that this mail adress has a reciving server and can probe other names before @ ? My ideas now is the feature switched off and no generate this ugly mail ? The mail with unqualified username can delete now ? Can somwhere help me to find the right option in my *.mc sendmail configuration file ? Thanxs 4 ever !!! ....Jaro ------------------------------------------------------ #!/usr/bin/perl foreach $c (split(/ /,"4a 61 72 6f 6d 96 72 20 50 72 69 6e 7a 6c 65 72")) { print pack("C", hex($c)); } Hello, Take a look on PrivacyOptions=noactualrecipient ...

Change ~/mail to ~/.mail ?
Dear readers, I have searched Google and read the FAQ at http://www.washington.edu/pine/faq/ but I can't figure out if it is possible to change ~/mail to ~/.mail Can anyone tell me, if that's possible? Lots of love, Janni *** Janni Jensen (d_e_l_e_t_e_janni@t_h_i_s_elvis.com.nspm) wrote in...: :) I have searched Google and read the FAQ at :) http://www.washington.edu/pine/faq/ but I can't figure out if it is :) possible to change ~/mail to ~/.mail Dear Janni, Yes, try pressing M S L and edit the contents of the "mail collection". Change "mail/" to ".mail/". Eduardo http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/ > Yes, try pressing M S L and edit the contents of the "mail collection". > Change "mail/" to ".mail/". This is great! Thanks Eduardo!! I'll never change from Pine. That's for sure. > http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/ Excellent! I found this patch "Change your From Header without any effort!". This is jst what I have been wanted for a long time, as I would like to change my email when using mailinglists. The only thing Pine now needs is a way to use PGP/GPG as attachments...=) Hugs, Janni *** Janni Jensen (d_e_l_e_t_e_janni@t_h_i_s_elvis.com.nspm) wrote in...: :) Excellent! I found this patch "Change your From Header without any :) effort!". This is jst what I have been wanted for a long time, as I :) would like to change my email w...

Mail::Sendmail
perl doesn't like my return address. Does anyone know why? error message as follows-------------------- [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ perl mail_test.pl [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ Bad or missing From address: '' text of program follows---------------------- [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ vi mail_test.pl 1 #!/usr/bin/perl; 2 use Mail::Sendmail; 3 4 %mail = { To => "ccc31807\@yahoo.com", 5 From => "cartercc\@gmail.com", 6 Subject => 'Test of sendmail', 7 Message => "This is a test of sendmail"}; 8 9...

Securing a Sendmail mail server
This actually is more along the lines of ensuring that your server is not an open relay and to ensure that only my internal LAN and users authenticated via smtp-auth have the ability to send mail through my mail server. I've been pouring over the bat book and the new sendmail cookbook and feel like i've made good progress in figuring out how to secure my server. However, I wanted to post a few questions here to verify that I am understanding this correctly and when my server goes live, I am not an open relay. I know as of sendmail 8.9, it is a closed relay by default. Which is very nice. Ok, here is my initial setup. I have our company LAN which should be the only people who can send mail through the server. I also added smtp-auth for further security. What I have done is specify in my .mc file to use the acess_db. I then put in the first three octets of our subnet. I also have the option FEATURE(`use_cw_file') as well and created a local-host-names file located in /etc/mail. I then placed our company domain inside of that file. With that in mind, should that work to ensure my server is protected? Last thing I want is to put up this server incorrectly and then have serious problems. I should also note, that I do want to leave options open for scalability, as we are planning on expanding down the road. I appreciate the help. Jason In article <103aeghae0mh9b5@corp.supernews.com> Jason <jwilliams@courtesymortgage.com> writes: >...

Mail and mail directories
I use pine to access my mail (via login to an IMAP server). Pine seems to create two directories <home>/Mail and <home>/mail, and both directories seem to contain identical copies of all my folders. Is there a configuration option that will ensure that pine maintains only one such directory? Thanks Jay *** Jay Gopalakrishnan (nspmjayg@math.ufl.edu.nsp) wrote in comp.mail.pine...: :) I use pine to access my mail (via login to an IMAP server). Pine seems :) to create two directories <home>/Mail and <home>/mail, and both :) directories seem to contain identical copies of all my folders. Is :) there a configuration option that will ensure that pine maintains only :) one such directory? Do you have a simbolic link between Mail and mail?, if so remove it. It is possible that this may break other applications (e.g. Mutt). Hopefully it won't. Eduardo http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/ > *** Jay Gopalakrishnan (nspmjayg@math.ufl.edu.nsp) wrote in comp.mail.pine...: > > :) I use pine to access my mail (via login to an IMAP server). Pine seems > :) to create two directories <home>/Mail and <home>/mail, and both > :) directories seem to contain identical copies of all my folders. Is > :) there a configuration option that will ensure that pine maintains only > :) one such directory? Eduardo Chappa wrote: > Do you have a simbolic link between Mail and mail?, No. The directories are not...

replacing mail/ by .mail/ : how to do that ?
Hi, I only want to edit the config so that I can use .mail/ instead of mail/ How to do that? Aldo. -- ==Osvaldo La Rosa==-==http://www.brlspeak.net/==-==GNU/Linux? 2B FREE== No individual should be discriminated against on the basis of disability in the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, or accommodations of any place of public accommodation (American Disability Act - 42. U.S.C. 12182[a]) * On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:06:14 +0200, Aldo wrote: > Hi, > I only want to edit the config so that I can use .mail/ instead of mail/ > How to do that? If everything else fails: - delete mail - create a symlink: ln -s .mail mail On 18 Aug 2005, Holger Marzen wrote: > * On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:06:14 +0200, Aldo wrote: > >> I only want to edit the config so that I can use .mail/ instead of mail/ >> How to do that? > > If everything else fails: > > - delete mail > - create a symlink: ln -s .mail mail What Holger wrote should work, but it's cleaner to change where Pine looks for mailboxes. I discuss this on my Power Pine page in this section: Setting Up IMAP, NNTP, and Local Collections <http://www.ii.com/internet/messaging/pine/pc/#setCollections> Let us know if you have any questions. Hope this helps, Nancy -- Nancy McGough ~ <http://www.ii.com> ~ <http://deflexion.com> IMAP, pine, procmail, data deflexion, infinity, and more >...

mails in the mail queue
Is there a way to generate some mails in the mail queue(without delivering them)? I want to see when starting sendmail daemon, the queued mails will be delivered. Thanks for advices! Bridge wrote: > Is there a way to generate some mails in the mail queue(without > delivering them)? I want to see when starting sendmail daemon, the > queued mails will be delivered. sendmail -odq your@address < some.mail See man sendmail and doc/op/op.* about DeliveryMode. -- A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting. Q: Why do I not get an answer to my question(s)? A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? Bridge wrote: > Is there a way to generate some mails in the mail queue(without > delivering them)? I want to see when starting sendmail daemon, the > queued mails will be delivered. DeliveryMode=deferred -- Victor Sudakov, VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN 2:5005/49@fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/ ...

Web resources about - how to force sendmail to forward mails to another mail server? - comp.mail.sendmail

Open Source - Sendmail.com
Sendmail partners include a host of leading companies who share a proven track record of developing and delivering complimentary email products ...

Sendmail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the mail transfer agent. For the company, see Sendmail, Inc. . Sendmail is a general purpose internetwork email routing ...

Companies mobilize to patch Sendmail
... has security experts and software companies moving quickly to convince customers to apply a patch. A critical vulnerability in Sendmail, the ...

Sendmail hit by data interception flaw
Internet security researchers have discovered a serious flaw in versions of the widely-used Sendmail open-source e-mail software. The flaw could ...

Sendmail Adds Calendaring, Scheduling
E-mail server software developer Sendmail Inc. is branching out into groupware with the addition of its Calendar Server.

Sendmail Launches 'Rogue Email Application Control' Appliance
Sendmail this week announced the release of the Sentrion Rogue Email Application Control (REAC) appliance, a new offering designed to address ...

Another vulnerability found in Sendmail
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners . You can withdraw ...

Sendmail Hit by Data Interception Flaw - Slashdot
FreeBSD also has details in their security notification. Those guys are fast - if you want to have up to date info on security vulns., FreeBSD ...

Email Offline At the Home of Sendmail 179
... "The UC Berkeley email system has been either offline, or only providing limited access, for more than a week. How can the place where sendmail ...