mails sent by sendmail were treated as junk mail

Hi there,

I am a newbie of sendmail and trying to configure it to work as my
main mailserver which allow POP3 and SMTP connection from outside. My
problem is that I cannot send out any mails which appears like sender:
xxx@mydomain.com. If I send mail through terminal, my sent-out mail
would looks like aaa@hostname.mydomain.com instead of
aaa@mydomain.com. hostnam.mydomain.com is a qualified name of my linux
box runing sendmail. Second, I configured a openwebmail on this linux
box to allow users login from anywhere to manager their mails,  and it
works fine. However, all the out-going mails sent throug openwebmail
are treated as junk mail by most mail server like hotmail and yahoo.
It was complained as unknown sender(at this case, sender appears
aaa@mydomain.com)

Does anyone have any experience in such situation or have any ideas
how to configure sendmail to solve my problems?

My network setting is simply as router -> DMZ zone -> linux box which
is runing sendmail. I have a domain, mydomain.com, which is parking at
a domain hosting company where my zone file is actually located. I
changed the MX record in the zone file so that it points to my static
ip address(eg. 10.11.12.113). After some simple changes were done, I
can receive any emails sent to my domain, like xxx@mydomain.com.

Thanks for any ideas!
0
vbcache (2)

In article <d57b272d.0405151235.19d0384b@posting.google.com>
vbcache@hotmail.com (cerberus) writes:

>I am a newbie of sendmail and trying to configure it to work as my
>main mailserver which allow POP3 and SMTP connection from outside. My
>problem is that I cannot send out any mails which appears like sender:
>xxx@mydomain.com. If I send mail through terminal, my sent-out mail
>would looks like aaa@hostname.mydomain.com instead of
>aaa@mydomain.com.

See the FAQ (www.sendmail.org/faq) - it's Q 3.1.

--Per Hedeland
per@hedeland.org
0
per71 (2635)
5/16/2004 1:01:19 AM
thank, but I still cannot solve junk mail problem. do i need more
settings to make emails sent by sendmail not be treated as junk
mail(said unknown sender) through openwebmail? My sendmail server is
using external DNS for name lookup.

thanks

per@hedeland.org (Per Hedeland) wrote in message news:<c86egv$dph$1@hedeland.org>...
> In article <d57b272d.0405151235.19d0384b@posting.google.com>
> vbcache@hotmail.com (cerberus) writes:
> >
> >I am a newbie of sendmail and trying to configure it to work as my
> >main mailserver which allow POP3 and SMTP connection from outside. My
> >problem is that I cannot send out any mails which appears like sender:
> >xxx@mydomain.com. If I send mail through terminal, my sent-out mail
> >would looks like aaa@hostname.mydomain.com instead of
> >aaa@mydomain.com.
>
> See the FAQ (www.sendmail.org/faq) - it's Q 3.1.
>
> --Per Hedeland
> per@hedeland.org
0
vbcache (2)
5/18/2004 8:30:23 PM
In article <d57b272d.0405181230.72ad7f4@posting.google.com>
vbcache@hotmail.com (cerberus) writes:
>thank, but I still cannot solve junk mail problem. do i need more
>settings to make emails sent by sendmail not be treated as junk
>mail(said unknown sender) through openwebmail? My sendmail server is
>using external DNS for name lookup.

Please don't top-post. I can't say if you need more settings since you
don't say what settings you have done as a result of reading the FAQ
entry I pointed you to. I do of course assume that you did read the FAQ
entry...

--Per Hedeland
per@hedeland.org
0
per71 (2635)

mail junk-mail rule
For some reason, the junk mail rule is not working for one of my accounts--my primary account. If I reset the junk mail settings, it will work and properly mark a portion of the mail as junk mail, but after as I start to train it to recognize other junk mail, it stops identifying any of that mail as junk mail. Checking or unchecking the options for sender in my address book, previous recipients, or message is sent to my full name does not have any effect. This problem does not happen with my other accounts, though. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding this problem? -- Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Impeach the son of a Bush. ...

mail() goes to Junk Mail
Hi, I tried to send email from my server using mail() but the email goes to @xyz.com junk mail folders. Why is that so? How can I fix it? Thank you, --Andre Phandana On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:53:18 -0500, "Andre Phandana" <aphandan@purdue.edu> wrote: >Hi, I tried to send email from my server using mail() but the email goes to >@xyz.com junk mail folders. >Why is that so? Have you asked the mail administrator of xyz.com? >How can I fix it? There's the flippant answer of "don't send junk", but it might be better if you posted an example of how you're sending your email and an example of its contents. -- Andy Hassall / <andy@andyh.co.uk> / <http://www.andyh.co.uk> <http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space> Space: disk usage analysis tool "Andre Phandana" wrote: > Hi, I tried to send email from my server using mail() but the email > goes to > @xyz.com junk mail folders. > Why is that so? > How can I fix it? > > Thank you, > > --Andre Phandana There are some ways mail receivers determine an email to be "junk". Avaoid using numbers in the email address. Make sure the receiver can do a "reverse DNS lookup", i.e. send the mail from proper domain. It is true that with today�s junk mail filters, very many legit emails end up there as well. -- http://www.dbForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request Articles individually ch...

How to enable Mail Directory instead of Mail File in Sendmail/Procmail?
Hi, Again a newbie question. I am using Redhat Enterprise Server 4.0 with Sendmail. I wanted to know if there is any configuration in Sendmail/Procmail such each mailbox has a mail directory instead of a mail file (each mail is in seperate file). thanks Rohit. "Rohit Sehgal" <rohitseh@yahoo.com> writes: > Again a newbie question. > > I am using Redhat Enterprise Server 4.0 with Sendmail. I wanted to > know if there is any configuration in Sendmail/Procmail such each > mailbox has a mail directory instead of a mail file (each mail is in > seperate file). > > thanks You can easily change it in per user ~user/.procmailrc or global /etc/procmailrc http://www.sendmail.org/faq/section4.html#4.3 Q4.3 -- How can I get sendmail to deliver local mail to $HOME/.mail instead of into /usr/spool/mail (or /usr/mail)? -- [en: Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : anfi@priv.onet.pl : anfi@xl.wp.pl http://www.sendmail.org/faq/ http://www.sendmail.org/m4/readme.html http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/ Netcraft Site Rank: 462490 Thanks for replying Andrzej. But, this does not answer my question. I want mails in my inbox to be deposited in the Mail Directory and not mail file. For Example, I want to specify each mail to the mailbox is stored as independent file. So, if I have 5 mails for me then there are 5 files in my mail directory. I am looking for either system wide or mailbox size setting. "Rohit Sehgal" <rohitseh@yahoo.com>...

How do I configure Sendmail to reject all mail to domains not in /etc/mail/access file?
Hi. I've got a serious spam problem on one my server which is running Sendmail 8.13.1. I've been struggling with iptables, although efficient but not manageable in the long run. The problem really is bad scripts made by users on their webpages, but it is impossible for me to debug these. So this is why I'm looking for information on how to block all @domain.tld's while maintaining the ability to send mail to certain specified domains in the /etc/mail/access file. Thus far, I've also been adding domain.tld in local-host-names and relaying all @domain.tld to a local alias which is redirected to /dev/null. This solution is also unmanageable in the long run. Therefore I turn to you for guidance and information on how to find a solution for the spam problem on my server. Feedback and tips will be greatly appreciated :) Thx, /Timo_S On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:03:08 +0300 Timo_S wrote: > I've got a serious spam problem on one my server which is running > Sendmail 8.13.1. I've been struggling with iptables, although efficient > but not manageable in the long run. > > The problem really is bad scripts made by users on their webpages, but > it is impossible for me to debug these. So this is why I'm looking for > information on how to block all @domain.tld's while maintaining the > ability to send mail to certain specified domains in the > /etc/mail/access file. What do these "bad scripts" do...

Switch off the "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender" mail from sendmail ?
Hello ! Now i have here a little freebsd 6.3 server. This server receive and send my lokal and worldwide emails. When this server receive a mail with unqualified local user sendmail automatic generate the mail that says "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender". Somewhere spam known now that this mail adress has a reciving server and can probe other names before @ ? My ideas now is the feature switched off and no generate this ugly mail ? The mail with unqualified username can delete now ? Can somwhere help me to find the right option in my *.mc sendmail configuration file ? Thanxs 4 ever !!! ....Jaro ------------------------------------------------------ #!/usr/bin/perl foreach $c (split(/ /,"4a 61 72 6f 6d 96 72 20 50 72 69 6e 7a 6c 65 72")) { print pack("C", hex($c)); } Hello, Take a look on PrivacyOptions=noactualrecipient ...

mails in the mail queue
Is there a way to generate some mails in the mail queue(without delivering them)? I want to see when starting sendmail daemon, the queued mails will be delivered. Thanks for advices! Bridge wrote: > Is there a way to generate some mails in the mail queue(without > delivering them)? I want to see when starting sendmail daemon, the > queued mails will be delivered. sendmail -odq your@address < some.mail See man sendmail and doc/op/op.* about DeliveryMode. -- A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting. Q: Why do I not get an answer to my question(s)? A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? Bridge wrote: > Is there a way to generate some mails in the mail queue(without > delivering them)? I want to see when starting sendmail daemon, the > queued mails will be delivered. DeliveryMode=deferred -- Victor Sudakov, VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN 2:5005/49@fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/ ...

Mail and mail directories
I use pine to access my mail (via login to an IMAP server). Pine seems to create two directories <home>/Mail and <home>/mail, and both directories seem to contain identical copies of all my folders. Is there a configuration option that will ensure that pine maintains only one such directory? Thanks Jay *** Jay Gopalakrishnan (nspmjayg@math.ufl.edu.nsp) wrote in comp.mail.pine...: :) I use pine to access my mail (via login to an IMAP server). Pine seems :) to create two directories <home>/Mail and <home>/mail, and both :) directories seem to contain identical copies of all my folders. Is :) there a configuration option that will ensure that pine maintains only :) one such directory? Do you have a simbolic link between Mail and mail?, if so remove it. It is possible that this may break other applications (e.g. Mutt). Hopefully it won't. Eduardo http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/ > *** Jay Gopalakrishnan (nspmjayg@math.ufl.edu.nsp) wrote in comp.mail.pine...: > > :) I use pine to access my mail (via login to an IMAP server). Pine seems > :) to create two directories <home>/Mail and <home>/mail, and both > :) directories seem to contain identical copies of all my folders. Is > :) there a configuration option that will ensure that pine maintains only > :) one such directory? Eduardo Chappa wrote: > Do you have a simbolic link between Mail and mail?, No. The directories are not...

replacing mail/ by .mail/ : how to do that ?
Hi, I only want to edit the config so that I can use .mail/ instead of mail/ How to do that? Aldo. -- ==Osvaldo La Rosa==-==http://www.brlspeak.net/==-==GNU/Linux? 2B FREE== No individual should be discriminated against on the basis of disability in the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, or accommodations of any place of public accommodation (American Disability Act - 42. U.S.C. 12182[a]) * On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:06:14 +0200, Aldo wrote: > Hi, > I only want to edit the config so that I can use .mail/ instead of mail/ > How to do that? If everything else fails: - delete mail - create a symlink: ln -s .mail mail On 18 Aug 2005, Holger Marzen wrote: > * On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:06:14 +0200, Aldo wrote: > >> I only want to edit the config so that I can use .mail/ instead of mail/ >> How to do that? > > If everything else fails: > > - delete mail > - create a symlink: ln -s .mail mail What Holger wrote should work, but it's cleaner to change where Pine looks for mailboxes. I discuss this on my Power Pine page in this section: Setting Up IMAP, NNTP, and Local Collections <http://www.ii.com/internet/messaging/pine/pc/#setCollections> Let us know if you have any questions. Hope this helps, Nancy -- Nancy McGough ~ <http://www.ii.com> ~ <http://deflexion.com> IMAP, pine, procmail, data deflexion, infinity, and more >...

Synchronize local sent-mail with IMAP folder sent-mail
Hi Guys I have almost set pine the way I would like to, the only thing I can't figure out is how to configure pine to make sure my local sent-mail and IMAP folder sent-mail have the same contents. I can access the IMAP folder through the web client or pine, so i want to make sure that when I use the web client, my IMAP folder sent-mail still has all the mails sent through Pine. Thanks Sur 2006-05-27, saqibbs@gmail.com skribis: > Hi Guys and Gals :-) > I can access the IMAP folder through the web client or pine, so > i want to make sure that when I use the web client, my IMAP > folder sent-mail still has all the mails sent through Pine. I discuss how to set this up on my Power Pine page in this section: <http://www.ii.com/internet/messaging/pine/pc/#default-fcc> Please post if you have any questions or suggestions for improving what I've written. Another option is to use Bcc, which is what I prefer and just blogged about here: <http://deflexion.com/2006/05/server-side-sent-messages> Hope this helps! Nancy -- Nancy McGough Infinite Ink: <http://www.ii.com/> Bookmarks & Blog: <http://deflexion.com/> ...

Mail::Sendmail
perl doesn't like my return address. Does anyone know why? error message as follows-------------------- [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ perl mail_test.pl [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ Bad or missing From address: '' text of program follows---------------------- [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ vi mail_test.pl 1 #!/usr/bin/perl; 2 use Mail::Sendmail; 3 4 %mail = { To => "ccc31807\@yahoo.com", 5 From => "cartercc\@gmail.com", 6 Subject => 'Test of sendmail', 7 Message => "This is a test of sendmail"}; 8 9...

Change ~/mail to ~/.mail ?
Dear readers, I have searched Google and read the FAQ at http://www.washington.edu/pine/faq/ but I can't figure out if it is possible to change ~/mail to ~/.mail Can anyone tell me, if that's possible? Lots of love, Janni *** Janni Jensen (d_e_l_e_t_e_janni@t_h_i_s_elvis.com.nspm) wrote in...: :) I have searched Google and read the FAQ at :) http://www.washington.edu/pine/faq/ but I can't figure out if it is :) possible to change ~/mail to ~/.mail Dear Janni, Yes, try pressing M S L and edit the contents of the "mail collection". Change "mail/" to ".mail/". Eduardo http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/ > Yes, try pressing M S L and edit the contents of the "mail collection". > Change "mail/" to ".mail/". This is great! Thanks Eduardo!! I'll never change from Pine. That's for sure. > http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/ Excellent! I found this patch "Change your From Header without any effort!". This is jst what I have been wanted for a long time, as I would like to change my email when using mailinglists. The only thing Pine now needs is a way to use PGP/GPG as attachments...=) Hugs, Janni *** Janni Jensen (d_e_l_e_t_e_janni@t_h_i_s_elvis.com.nspm) wrote in...: :) Excellent! I found this patch "Change your From Header without any :) effort!". This is jst what I have been wanted for a long time, as I :) would like to change my email w...

Persistant Junk Mail in Mail.app
I use Mail.app for emaii. Mail.app includes a Bayesian filter which is supposed to "learn" the characteristics of a particular mail designated by me as junk and will eventually automatically move mail with the learned characteristics to the junk mail list. This seems to usually work but there are a few exceptions. My assumption is that the senders of those emails have somehow done something to bypass the junk filter. I'm curious as to what that could be. Any thoughts will be appreciated. -- James Leo Ryan - Austin, Texas In article <atnt47Fk1v3U1@mid.individual.net>, TaliesinSoft <taliesinsoft@me.com> wrote: > I use Mail.app for emaii. Mail.app includes a Bayesian filter which is > supposed to "learn" the characteristics of a particular mail designated > by me as junk and will eventually automatically move mail with the > learned characteristics to the junk mail list. This seems to usually > work but there are a few exceptions. My assumption is that the senders > of those emails have somehow done something to bypass the junk filter. > I'm curious as to what that could be. Any thoughts will be appreciated. Take a look at the message source, and you'll probably see loads of random phrases that are hidden in HTML. I think this stuff tends to thwart the Bayesian filters. -- Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu Arlington, MA *** PLEASE post questions in newsgroups, ...

Why mails from my server considered as junk mail
Hello, After sendmail is installed and running, I was able to send and receive mails from/to internet. But I don't know why if I send mail to yahoo or hotmail, the mails will be automatically put into junk mail folder. I didn't do any change to the default sendmail configuration which came with RedHat Enterprise Linux 3.0. I am wondering why my mails are considered as junk mail. The only thing of my sendmail which is unusal is, The mail server is behind a router with NAT function. So my mail server is only configured as private IP address 192.168.1.10. The router can translate it to public ip address. And my server has a valid DNS name and MX entry which points to the public IP address. If I send mail out, other mail server will think the mail is from our router's public IP address, not the IP address of the sendmail machine. The mail header is like below, Return-path: admin@internal.my.com Received: from internal.my.com (unverified [208.XX.YY.ZZZ]) by ...... Anyone have any idea? Thanks. Jeremy Jeremy Jin wrote: > The mail server is behind a router with NAT function. So my mail server is > only configured as private IP address 192.168.1.10. The router can translate > it to public ip address. And my server has a valid DNS name and MX entry > which points to the public IP address. If I send mail out, other mail server > will think the mail is from our router's public IP address, not the IP > address of the sendmail machine. The mail...

mail() returns false but mail is sent
I'm doing a bit of work for a guy and on his system the mail() function always returns false, but the mail is sent. Anyone come across this? Any ideas what is causing it and how to fix it? -- Geoff Berrow (put thecat out to email) It's only Usenet, no one dies. My opinions, not the committee's, mine. Simple RFDs http://www.ckdog.co.uk/rfdmaker/ Geoff Berrow wrote: > I'm doing a bit of work for a guy and on his system the mail() function > always returns false, but the mail is sent. > > Anyone come across this? Any ideas what is causing it and how to fix > it? Sounds like there is a not missing. Got some code to show? Message-ID: <fD%wf.1315$Hd4.723@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net> from Dave Kelly contained the following: >Geoff Berrow wrote: >> I'm doing a bit of work for a guy and on his system the mail() function >> always returns false, but the mail is sent. >> >> Anyone come across this? Any ideas what is causing it and how to fix >> it? >Sounds like there is a not missing. Got some code to show? Don't think so. My test script is very basic. <?php // The message $message = "Line 1\nLine 2\nLine 3"; // Send if(mail('bl@*****.co.uk', 'My Subject', $message, 'From: <bl@*****.co.uk>')){ echo "mail sent"; } else{ echo "mail not sent"; } ?> Mail is sent but the screen says mail not sent. Tested on another server and...

New Mail Announcement for Junk Mail
How do I get Eudora to stop announcing new mail on the occasions when all the new mail is junk and it is automatically put in the junk mail? I have the box checked that says "Junk Mailbox is never marked unread" so I don't think I should be getting the announce. Also, the mail indicator appears at the bottom of the screen until I look at my new junk mail. Steven Jacobsohn wrote: >How do I get Eudora to stop announcing new mail on the occasions when all >the new mail is junk and it is automatically put in the junk mail? I have >the box checked that says "Junk Mailbox is never marked unread" so I don't >think I should be getting the announce. Also, the mail indicator appears at >the bottom of the screen until I look at my new junk mail. > > > > I think you have to UNcheck the stuff in getting attention and use filters to make a sound when good mail arrives, and set the junk filter to make no sound. Rick -- Editing is a rewording activity. Thanks Rick. You sent me in the right direction. Actually, I left the stuff checked in "getting attention" and then wrote two filters. One filter directs incoming mail with high junk scores (for me that's a score over 45) to do nothing. The other filter directs incoming mail with low junk scores (under 46) to "Notify User" "As Normal". Checking the "As Normal" box directs Eudora to use the ite...

Why is SpamWatch is junking my mail from a mailing list?
Just in the last couple of days, Eudora 6.0 has been assigning spam scores of 99 to all the mail from a certain mailing list I subscribe to. I went into the UserJunkDB.txt file and removed all references to the mailing list title, then rescored a bunch of the mail from that list and it still posted it at a score of 99. I "unjunked" the messages, and when I recalculated the scores, they still came up at 99. Apparently some keyword gets them marked as spam. Any ideas how I can determine what words in a message get it marked as spam? Along the same lines, is there any way to create a log file of what filters cause a message to do what it does? Ideally, there would be a record of the message Sender, Subject and what rule(s) it fired. Thanks, Jay Shilstone James Shilstone <shilstone.jay@shilstone.com> wrote: > Just in the last couple of days, Eudora 6.0 has been assigning spam > scores of 99 to all the mail from a certain mailing list I subscribe > to. I went into the UserJunkDB.txt file and removed all references to > the mailing list title, then rescored a bunch of the mail from that > list and it still posted it at a score of 99. I "unjunked" the > messages, and when I recalculated the scores, they still came up at > 99. Apparently some keyword gets them marked as spam. Any ideas how I > can determine what words in a message get it marked as spam? Does you ISP do any spam filtering that puts x-header...

Mail Alert when only junk mail received
Hi, Eudora just started to alert me when all I receive is junk mail. Before, I would not hear the notify sound when the only mail received was junk. Eudora support says that you are suppose to hear the notify alert even when just junk mail is received. Is that true? I know it wasn't working that way before. Any body know the real answer and how to fix this? Thanks, Tracy X-No-Archive: yes On 06 Oct 2003 23:57:42 GMT,"Tracy E. Schreiber" posted ... >Eudora just started to alert me when all I receive is junk mail. Before, I >would not hear the notify sound when the only mail received was junk. > >Eudora support says that you are suppose to hear the notify alert even when >just junk mail is received. I don't hear an alert when junk mail is received because at Tools -> Options -> "Getting Attention" I don't have the box "Play a sound" ticked. I use Tools -> Filters to designate different sounds for my incoming emails and at the same time sort them into different mail boxes. When Eudora announces an email I know by the specific sound whether it is a personal email, a newsletter or something else. If an incoming email doesn't fit the criteria of my other filters, the last filter sends it to the "May be junk" mail box with an appropriate sound. -- Chris Bee "Bumblebee" <chris_bee@address.invalid> wrote in message news:qtt4ovc46fhjmr...

mail::sendmail (SOMETIMES) get "bad file descriptor" error when mail not local
I have a leased Linux box that I installed mail::Sendmail on using CPAN I'm using a perl script to send mail. I have a domain on that server and I get my personel email at that address. The script works fine when I am using my own email address as the recipient, but when I try to send to any other domain I get, for example, "sendmail failure sending to somebody@otherdomain.org Bad file descriptor" I don't have this problem with by Linux box at home and I thought I configured it the same way. (I just let CPAN do it's thing) I noticed that there is a soft link to qmail on the remote server, but it was my understanding that mail::Sendmail is independant of other mail programs. Is there some configuration file I can change to solve this problem? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Dave Dave Roberts wrote: > I have a leased Linux box that I installed mail::Sendmail on using > CPAN > > I'm using a perl script to send mail. I have a domain on that server > and I get my personel email at that address. > > The script works fine when I am using my own email address as the > recipient, but when I try to send to any other domain I get, for > example, > > "sendmail failure sending to somebody@otherdomain.org Bad file > descriptor" > > > I don't have this problem with by Linux box at home and I thought I > configured it the same way. (I just let CPAN do it's thing) > > I not...

Web resources about - mails sent by sendmail were treated as junk mail - comp.mail.sendmail

Open Source - Sendmail.com
Sendmail partners include a host of leading companies who share a proven track record of developing and delivering complimentary email products ...

Sendmail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the mail transfer agent. For the company, see Sendmail, Inc. . Sendmail is a general purpose internetwork email routing ...

Companies mobilize to patch Sendmail
... has security experts and software companies moving quickly to convince customers to apply a patch. A critical vulnerability in Sendmail, the ...

Sendmail hit by data interception flaw
Internet security researchers have discovered a serious flaw in versions of the widely-used Sendmail open-source e-mail software. The flaw could ...

Sendmail Adds Calendaring, Scheduling
E-mail server software developer Sendmail Inc. is branching out into groupware with the addition of its Calendar Server.

Sendmail Launches 'Rogue Email Application Control' Appliance
Sendmail this week announced the release of the Sentrion Rogue Email Application Control (REAC) appliance, a new offering designed to address ...

Another vulnerability found in Sendmail
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners . You can withdraw ...

Sendmail Hit by Data Interception Flaw - Slashdot
FreeBSD also has details in their security notification. Those guys are fast - if you want to have up to date info on security vulns., FreeBSD ...

Email Offline At the Home of Sendmail 179
... "The UC Berkeley email system has been either offline, or only providing limited access, for more than a week. How can the place where sendmail ...