My mail get filtered by AOL mail server

Hello,

I'm using my mail server for many month now without any problem. But
When I try to send a mail to an aol user, my mail get filtered out. I
have sendmail with a static IP address and a domain name.
Does anyone can tell me what I have to do do get my mail through.

Thanks

Franck
0
franck311 (4)

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:32:59 +0200 Franck wrote:

> I'm using my mail server for many month now without any problem. But
> When I try to send a mail to an aol user, my mail get filtered out. I
> have sendmail with a static IP address and a domain name.
> Does anyone can tell me what I have to do do get my mail through.

> Franck

"filtered" means silently discarded or rejected with a DSN? If you do not
know what AOL does and your mail sent is simply disappearing you may post
your IP and FQDN to let us see whether you are listed on RBLs. IF you get
a notification about the rejection reason you should read that (maybe from
mail log file).

Alexander

--
Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany
PGP key valid: made 13.07.1999

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:32:59 +0200 Franck wrote:
>

>>I'm using my mail server for many month now without any problem. But
>>When I try to send a mail to an aol user, my mail get filtered out. I
>>have sendmail with a static IP address and a domain name.
>>Does anyone can tell me what I have to do do get my mail through.
>

>>Franck
>

> "filtered" means silently discarded or rejected with a DSN? If you do not
> know what AOL does and your mail sent is simply disappearing you may post
> your IP and FQDN to let us see whether you are listed on RBLs. IF you get
> a notification about the rejection reason you should read that (maybe from
> mail log file).
>
> Alexander

Thank you for your answer.

Actually, i get a return message:

<<< 554- (RTR:RD)  http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/rtrrd.htm
<<< 554- AOL does not accept e-mail transactions from dynamic or residential
<<< 554- IP addresses.
<<< 554  Connecting IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
.... while talking to mailin-02.mx.aol.com.:

Looks like there is no way to make my mail going through oal.
I'm just going to blackholed them :-)

Thank's again

Franck
0
franck311 (4)
9/27/2004 5:22:22 AM
Franck wrote:

> Alexander Dalloz wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:32:59 +0200 Franck wrote:
>>

>>> I'm using my mail server for many month now without any problem. But
>>> When I try to send a mail to an aol user, my mail get filtered out. I
>>> have sendmail with a static IP address and a domain name.
>>> Does anyone can tell me what I have to do do get my mail through.
>>

>>> Franck
>>

>> "filtered" means silently discarded or rejected with a DSN? If you do not
>> know what AOL does and your mail sent is simply disappearing you may post
>> your IP and FQDN to let us see whether you are listed on RBLs. IF you get
>> a notification about the rejection reason you should read that (maybe
>> from
>> mail log file).
>>
>> Alexander
>>

> Thank you for your answer.
>
> Actually, i get a return message:
>
> <<< 554- (RTR:RD)  http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/rtrrd.htm
> <<< 554- AOL does not accept e-mail transactions from dynamic or
> residential
> <<< 554- IP addresses.
> <<< 554  Connecting IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
> ... while talking to mailin-02.mx.aol.com.:
>
> Looks like there is no way to make my mail going through oal.
> I'm just going to blackholed them :-)
>
> Thank's again
>
> Franck

Why can't you use a "smarthost" option in your sendmail config?

John

0
ponyxprs (20)
9/27/2004 1:54:15 PM
John Rusinko wrote:
> Franck wrote:
>
>> Alexander Dalloz wrote:

>>> "filtered" means silently discarded or rejected with a DSN? If you do
>>> not
>>> know what AOL does and your mail sent is simply disappearing you may
>>> post
>>> your IP and FQDN to let us see whether you are listed on RBLs. IF you
>>> get
>>> a notification about the rejection reason you should read that (maybe
>>> from
>>> mail log file).
>>>
>>> Alexander
>>>

>> Thank you for your answer.
>>
>> Actually, i get a return message:
>>
>> <<< 554- (RTR:RD)  http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/rtrrd.htm
>> <<< 554- AOL does not accept e-mail transactions from dynamic or
>> residential
>> <<< 554- IP addresses.
>> <<< 554  Connecting IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
>> ... while talking to mailin-02.mx.aol.com.:
>>
>> Looks like there is no way to make my mail going through oal.
>> I'm just going to blackholed them :-)
>>
>> Thank's again
>>
>> Franck
>

> Why can't you use a "smarthost" option in your sendmail config?
>
> John

Could you tell me more about smarthost? I don't use it because I don't
know what it is :-) I'll check tonight if you don't have time.
Thank you for the hint
Franck
0
franck311 (4)
9/27/2004 2:01:37 PM
Franck wrote:
> Alexander Dalloz wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:32:59 +0200 Franck wrote:
>>

>>> I'm using my mail server for many month now without any problem. But
>>> When I try to send a mail to an aol user, my mail get filtered out. I
>>> have sendmail with a static IP address and a domain name.
>>> Does anyone can tell me what I have to do do get my mail through.
>>

>>> Franck
>>

>> "filtered" means silently discarded or rejected with a DSN? If you do not
>> know what AOL does and your mail sent is simply disappearing you may post
>> your IP and FQDN to let us see whether you are listed on RBLs. IF you get
>> a notification about the rejection reason you should read that (maybe
>> from
>> mail log file).
>>
>> Alexander
>>

> Thank you for your answer.
>
> Actually, i get a return message:
>
> <<< 554- (RTR:RD)  http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/rtrrd.htm
> <<< 554- AOL does not accept e-mail transactions from dynamic or
> residential
> <<< 554- IP addresses.
> <<< 554  Connecting IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
> ... while talking to mailin-02.mx.aol.com.:
>
> Looks like there is no way to make my mail going through oal.
> I'm just going to blackholed them :-)
>
> Thank's again
>
> Franck

Strange. I have a static IP address that is in DNS and I have no trouble
sending to AOL addresses. For example, my /var/log/maillog.1 reveals (a
little fudging to protect the innocent):

Sep 25 23:51:09 trillian sendmail[25425]: i8Q3p5KD025422:
to=<INNOCENT@aol.com>, ctladdr=<me@myMachine.myIsp.com> (500/500),
delay=00:00:04, xdelay=00:00:04, mailer=esmtp, pri=32906,
relay=mailin-01.mx.aol.com. [64.12.138.57], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (OK)

--
   .~.  Jean-David Beyer           Registered Linux User 85642.
   /V\                             Registered Machine   241939.

0
jdbeyer (1228)
9/27/2004 2:31:51 PM
On 2004-09-27, Franck <franck@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, i get a return message:
>
><<< 554- (RTR:RD)  http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/rtrrd.htm
><<< 554- AOL does not accept e-mail transactions from dynamic or residential
><<< 554- IP addresses.
><<< 554  Connecting IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
> ... while talking to mailin-02.mx.aol.com.:
>
> Looks like there is no way to make my mail going through oal.
> I'm just going to blackholed them :-)

No. What this means is that AOL thinks you are sending directly from a
"dynamic or residential IP address" and they don't allow that.  If you
use your ISP's smtp service as your "smart host" relay, then it will work.

BTW, AOL isn't alone in blocking direct mail connections from dynamic or
residential IP addresses; many of the major ISPs do the same thing as a
means of eliminating spam from rouge smtp servers on home machines.  I
fully expect this type of restriction to spread in the future, so if you
start blackholing ISPs that do this, you are likely to find you can't send
email to very many people.

Just use your ISP's smtp service as a relay and be happy.

--

-John (john@os2.dhs.org)
0
John Thompson wrote:
> On 2004-09-27, Franck <franck@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Actually, i get a return message:
>>
>><<< 554- (RTR:RD)  http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/rtrrd.htm
>><<< 554- AOL does not accept e-mail transactions from dynamic or residential
>><<< 554- IP addresses.
>><<< 554  Connecting IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
>>... while talking to mailin-02.mx.aol.com.:
>>
>>Looks like there is no way to make my mail going through oal.
>>I'm just going to blackholed them :-)
>

> No. What this means is that AOL thinks you are sending directly from a
> "dynamic or residential IP address" and they don't allow that.  If you
> use your ISP's smtp service as your "smart host" relay, then it will work.
>
> BTW, AOL isn't alone in blocking direct mail connections from dynamic or
> residential IP addresses; many of the major ISPs do the same thing as a
> means of eliminating spam from rouge smtp servers on home machines.  I
> fully expect this type of restriction to spread in the future, so if you
> start blackholing ISPs that do this, you are likely to find you can't send
> email to very many people.
>
> Just use your ISP's smtp service as a relay and be happy.

Thank's a lot for your help.

I'll use my ISP's smtp service then.

Franck
0
franck311 (4)

Mail refuses to get mail
2 weeks ago I noticed that Mail.app didn't get the mail from 1 of my 2 IMAP accounts (set to collect mail every 5 minutes). The other account, on the same server continued working normally. The problem was solved after a reboot. Yesterday the other account was stuck in the same way. This time a relaunch of Mail.app sufficed. Strange and nasty problem. Anyone experiencing similar problems? Any permanent solutions except switching to another e-mail client? (I am considering Thunderbird now). System: Intel iMac, 24", 2.8 GHz, 4 Gb RAM Snow Leopard 10.6.1 Mail 4.1 -- Zala zala(a...

How to set mail server to pass internet mail to other server for processing?
Dear Guys, My SendMail Server is currently being setup to send & receive mail locally only. How could I set the mail server so that it would pass internet mail to other server for processing. FYI, I am using SendMail v8.12.11 & I am new to SendMail. Thank you very much in advance. Regards, CL "CL" <cl@xtreamys.com> wrote in message news:416b307d$1_1@news.tm.net.my > My SendMail Server is currently being setup to send & receive mail > locally only. How could I set the mail server so that it would pass > internet mail to other server for processing. FYI, I am using > SendMail v8.12.11 & I am new to SendMail. In your *.mc file, above the MAILER() definitions, e.g.: define(`SMART_HOST', `mx.tm.net.my')dnl Rebuild the sendmail.cf file and restart sendmail. Please read and familiarize yourself with the cf/README file in your distribution. tony -- use hotmail for email replies I will.. Thank you. "ynotssor" <ynotssor@example.net> wrote in message news:2t1ps2F1q7li3U1@uni-berlin.de... > "CL" <cl@xtreamys.com> wrote in message news:416b307d$1_1@news.tm.net.my > > > My SendMail Server is currently being setup to send & receive mail > > locally only. How could I set the mail server so that it would pass > > internet mail to other server for processing. FYI, I am using > > SendMail v8.12.11 & I am new to SendMail. > > In your *.mc fi...

mails in the mail queue
Is there a way to generate some mails in the mail queue(without delivering them)? I want to see when starting sendmail daemon, the queued mails will be delivered. Thanks for advices! Bridge wrote: > Is there a way to generate some mails in the mail queue(without > delivering them)? I want to see when starting sendmail daemon, the > queued mails will be delivered. sendmail -odq your@address < some.mail See man sendmail and doc/op/op.* about DeliveryMode. -- A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting. Q: Why do I not get an answer to my question(s)? A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? Bridge wrote: > Is there a way to generate some mails in the mail queue(without > delivering them)? I want to see when starting sendmail daemon, the > queued mails will be delivered. DeliveryMode=deferred -- Victor Sudakov, VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN 2:5005/49@fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/ ...

replacing mail/ by .mail/ : how to do that ?
Hi, I only want to edit the config so that I can use .mail/ instead of mail/ How to do that? Aldo. -- ==Osvaldo La Rosa==-==http://www.brlspeak.net/==-==GNU/Linux? 2B FREE== No individual should be discriminated against on the basis of disability in the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, or accommodations of any place of public accommodation (American Disability Act - 42. U.S.C. 12182[a]) * On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:06:14 +0200, Aldo wrote: > Hi, > I only want to edit the config so that I can use .mail/ instead of mail/ > How to do that? If everything else fails: - delete mail - create a symlink: ln -s .mail mail On 18 Aug 2005, Holger Marzen wrote: > * On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:06:14 +0200, Aldo wrote: > >> I only want to edit the config so that I can use .mail/ instead of mail/ >> How to do that? > > If everything else fails: > > - delete mail > - create a symlink: ln -s .mail mail What Holger wrote should work, but it's cleaner to change where Pine looks for mailboxes. I discuss this on my Power Pine page in this section: Setting Up IMAP, NNTP, and Local Collections <http://www.ii.com/internet/messaging/pine/pc/#setCollections> Let us know if you have any questions. Hope this helps, Nancy -- Nancy McGough ~ <http://www.ii.com> ~ <http://deflexion.com> IMAP, pine, procmail, data deflexion, infinity, and more >...

Change ~/mail to ~/.mail ?
Dear readers, I have searched Google and read the FAQ at http://www.washington.edu/pine/faq/ but I can't figure out if it is possible to change ~/mail to ~/.mail Can anyone tell me, if that's possible? Lots of love, Janni *** Janni Jensen (d_e_l_e_t_e_janni@t_h_i_s_elvis.com.nspm) wrote in...: :) I have searched Google and read the FAQ at :) http://www.washington.edu/pine/faq/ but I can't figure out if it is :) possible to change ~/mail to ~/.mail Dear Janni, Yes, try pressing M S L and edit the contents of the "mail collection". Change "mail/" to ".mail/". Eduardo http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/ > Yes, try pressing M S L and edit the contents of the "mail collection". > Change "mail/" to ".mail/". This is great! Thanks Eduardo!! I'll never change from Pine. That's for sure. > http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/ Excellent! I found this patch "Change your From Header without any effort!". This is jst what I have been wanted for a long time, as I would like to change my email when using mailinglists. The only thing Pine now needs is a way to use PGP/GPG as attachments...=) Hugs, Janni *** Janni Jensen (d_e_l_e_t_e_janni@t_h_i_s_elvis.com.nspm) wrote in...: :) Excellent! I found this patch "Change your From Header without any :) effort!". This is jst what I have been wanted for a long time, as I :) would like to change my email w...

Apple Mail; mail doesn't get to server to be "saved"
I'm still one of those increasingly few AOL users (got kids). Have had the account since '95. Anyway, when I got cable access at work, I decided to use my Mac Mini in the office to not only access my work email, but also the AOL account which I use at home for personal stuff. Running Tiger 10.4.7 and Apple Mail on both systems (G4 at home). Things worked fine for months; I simply configured the Mail application to access my office mail server and also my AOL account, which is IMAP. I only use AOL at home. When I use Mail at work, I still get all of my normal AOL mail. I think that wha...

Mail and mail directories
I use pine to access my mail (via login to an IMAP server). Pine seems to create two directories <home>/Mail and <home>/mail, and both directories seem to contain identical copies of all my folders. Is there a configuration option that will ensure that pine maintains only one such directory? Thanks Jay *** Jay Gopalakrishnan (nspmjayg@math.ufl.edu.nsp) wrote in comp.mail.pine...: :) I use pine to access my mail (via login to an IMAP server). Pine seems :) to create two directories <home>/Mail and <home>/mail, and both :) directories seem to contain identical copies of all my folders. Is :) there a configuration option that will ensure that pine maintains only :) one such directory? Do you have a simbolic link between Mail and mail?, if so remove it. It is possible that this may break other applications (e.g. Mutt). Hopefully it won't. Eduardo http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/ > *** Jay Gopalakrishnan (nspmjayg@math.ufl.edu.nsp) wrote in comp.mail.pine...: > > :) I use pine to access my mail (via login to an IMAP server). Pine seems > :) to create two directories <home>/Mail and <home>/mail, and both > :) directories seem to contain identical copies of all my folders. Is > :) there a configuration option that will ensure that pine maintains only > :) one such directory? Eduardo Chappa wrote: > Do you have a simbolic link between Mail and mail?, No. The directories are not...

automatically get mail when mail starts?
Anybody know if there�s a way to have Mail automatically check for new mail when I open it? I know about the preferences setting for how often to check for new mail, but I don�t see an option for what I want. Thanks, Chuck In article <3f8ca47e$0$1103$6536d21b@news.bitstream.net>, "Chuck Preston Jr." <chuckjrSPAMHATEI@bitstreamSPAMHATEI.net> wrote: > Anybody know if there�s a way to have Mail automatically check for new > mail when I open it? I know about the preferences setting for how often > to check for new mail, but I don�t see an option for what I w...

Check mail: Why do I have to do it twice to get my mail?
Setup: XP Pro, Eudora 6.1.2.0, POP3, 3 megabit cable modem Almost always when I open Eudora it retrieves one or two messages and then stops the retrieval process. The new messages are displayed in the In box normally. In order to retrieve the rest of my messages I have to click the "Check Mail" button, after which the rest of my mail is downloaded, sometimes scores of messages. I'm puzzled as to why I have to do this. Surely Eudora should be retrieving ALL my mail on the server when I launch the program? BTW, I have determined that this has nothing to do with Eudora pausing to allow the disk to spin up. DT DT <comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows@comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows.com> wrote: > Almost always when I open Eudora it retrieves one or two messages and > then stops the retrieval process. The new messages are displayed in > the In box normally. In order to retrieve the rest of my messages I > have to click the "Check Mail" button, after which the rest of my mail > is downloaded, sometimes scores of messages. I'm puzzled as to why I > have to do this. Surely Eudora should be retrieving ALL my mail on the > server when I launch the program? Yes, it should be. If it only retrieves one or two, something must be going wrong. Have you watched the task status and task error windows to see what is going on when this happens? If the server is disconnecting you or something is preventing you from g...

Web Mail Interface for My Mail Server
Hi guys, I was wondering if someone can help me out here. I am running hmailserver on windows xp and i would like to setup a webmail interface on my server so that my users dont have to use outlook to check emails and can just use thier browsers to do so. I was wondering is there any free plug in available to do something like this? I googled it but everything is php scripts etc and nothing seem to be the right thing. Thanks a lot guys!!!. ...

Synchronize Apple Mail with Mail Server?
My DSL was out for a couple of days, so I had to take my iBook to the local coffee shops to connect to the Internet. I used a web interface to send my POP email account at Earthlink. Now I'm wondering if there's any way to get Apple Mail to retrieve the emails I sent, and store them in my Sent Mail folder. Is there a way to do that? Thanks in advance for any info. In article <vikr-1EE776.17564418082006@news.west.earthlink.net>, Vik Rubenfeld <vikr@mindspring.com.invalid> wrote: > My DSL was out for a couple of days, so I had to take my iBook to the > local co...

Macallan Mail Solution is a Mail Server
Macallan Mail Solution is a Mail Server (SMTP/POP3/IMAP/HTTP) for Microsoft Windows XPT and Microsoft Windows 2000T that works with clients such as Microsoft Outlook ExpressT or Microsoft OutlookT. Filtering mechanisms against Spammers using DNSBL (DNS Black List) and your own Keywords Black List / Friend List are included. Mechanisms against Virus can be used with your Anti-Virus. Replies can be sent automatically for those abusing Spams and Virus to providers. http://perso.club-internet.fr/macallan/MMS/index.html ...

mail::sendmail (SOMETIMES) get "bad file descriptor" error when mail not local
I have a leased Linux box that I installed mail::Sendmail on using CPAN I'm using a perl script to send mail. I have a domain on that server and I get my personel email at that address. The script works fine when I am using my own email address as the recipient, but when I try to send to any other domain I get, for example, "sendmail failure sending to somebody@otherdomain.org Bad file descriptor" I don't have this problem with by Linux box at home and I thought I configured it the same way. (I just let CPAN do it's thing) I noticed that there is a soft link to qmail on the remote server, but it was my understanding that mail::Sendmail is independant of other mail programs. Is there some configuration file I can change to solve this problem? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Dave Dave Roberts wrote: > I have a leased Linux box that I installed mail::Sendmail on using > CPAN > > I'm using a perl script to send mail. I have a domain on that server > and I get my personel email at that address. > > The script works fine when I am using my own email address as the > recipient, but when I try to send to any other domain I get, for > example, > > "sendmail failure sending to somebody@otherdomain.org Bad file > descriptor" > > > I don't have this problem with by Linux box at home and I thought I > configured it the same way. (I just let CPAN do it's thing) > > I not...

Mail client which will leave mail on server?
I'm looking for a POP mail client which has the option not to delete the mail on the server. I tried Kmail, and it has this option, however it also then downloads all the messages again next time it connects. I really don't need two copies of every mail, so does anyone know of a mail client, KDE compatible, which can leave the mails on the server, and yet is smart enough not to download mails it already has? Any help appreciated. Larry On 4 Aug 2003 17:59:31 -0700, larry <spam1.minus1@comjet.com> wrote: > I'm looking for a POP mail client which has the option not to d...

Sending mails to ISP mail server account
Hi all, I have a local mail server on domain xyz.com. Sendmail configured as MTA. Users are able to send mails to each other. I have also configured relay-domains to xyz.com so that they are able to send mails to real world. Local users are like 1@xyz.com .. upto 10@xyz.com We also have the mail services from ISP on same domain xyz.com. On ISP mail server we have created same account name like 1@xyz.com ... upto 10@xyz.com .. My local mail server is fetching mail from ISP mail server & delivered to local user accounts by using fetchmail. On ISP mail server, we have created few accounts of the users like 11@xyz.com for mktg personals. These users are not having account on my local mail server. Now users want to send mail to 1@xyz.com with cc to 11@xyz.com . Whenever they send mails like this, error comes 'user unknown'. I have tried smart relay host option like ---------------- # "Smart" relay host (may be null) DSxyz.com --------------- but not got success. Any workaround by which mails to 11@xyz.com will go to ISP mail server account? Any pointer will help. Thanking you, Sandeep Agarwal ...

looking for mail-server able to duplicate mail
Hello Let me explain the somewhat cryptic subject: I'm looking for a mail server to be used in a small business. (now 3 users) For legal and security reasons, a copy of every mail (in &out) has to be kept, preferably in a mailbox. This should transparent, tamperproof to the user, so best handled at a server level, not the client level (ie from outlook) It should be windows based, preferably a service. I need pop3-mailbox download and smart host relay capability. freeware applications with a large userbase are strongly fovered. freeware for obvious reasons, large userbase in fac...

Mail.app and full server mail box
My friend has an eMac running Panther and is using Mail.app. On two occasion in the last two months his server mail box has gotten full ( 6 MB) and really screwed up his business. I went into the preferences as well as read Pogue's chapter, but I could find no toggle for controlling the length of time one's mail stays on the server after one downloads it. Interestingly, Eudora Lite 3.1 gives you this control in the settings. Am I missing something? How do I get his server to trash his mail after he downloads it? He has a POP dialup account with attglobal - same as me. TIA -- ...

My mail client reads mail but does not fetch them from server?
Hi, My java email client can read the messages sent to my acount at my isp. But when i use outlook it fetches these messages that has already been reed in my java mail client. So it seems that my mail client dont really get these messages from the isp server and instead just reads them. What do i do wrong? My code to receive message look like this: public ReceiveMail(String popServer, String user, String passw)throws NoSuchProviderException,MessagingException{ Store store=null; Folder folder=null; try{ Properties props = System.getProperties(); Session session = Session.getDefau...

Mail not being sent to alternate mail exchanger servers
I have a little bit of an issue here, wondering if anyone can help. I have a new sendmail server running 8.13 on RHES 3. I am noticing if email intended for a mx server is down, sendmail doesn't try the other mx servers for the domain. For example, currently mx4.hotmail.com is down. But every email queued in the mqueue still tries to send to mx4.hotmail.com and not mx3, mx2,mx1. Is there a setting I am missing? Thanks for the help. Chad ...

Web resources about - My mail get filtered by AOL mail server - comp.mail.sendmail

Filtered algebra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In mathematics , a filtered algebra is a generalization of the notion of a graded algebra . Examples appear in many branches of mathematics , ...

New Facebook Activity Stream Plugin Brings Filtered Stream to Any Website
At today’s f8 conference, Facebook announced several new products, including a series of social “plugins” (widgets) that enable third-party websites ...

PILES AND PILES OF THIS KIND OF MONEY FILTERED TO SOLAR COMPANIES BY OBAMA. Need four more years of this ...
The days of sunny daze should be over in November. While Obama was padding the pockets of sunny-day friends, the clouds began to form over the ...

Egyptian Politics As Filtered Through The Dumbest Attorney Alive
Let’s check out more from this attorney’s bats**t editorial, shall we? Continue reading » Follow Above the Law on Twitter or become a fan on ...

Coffee Party Brew: Decaf filtered through Astroturf
MISSION: The Coffee Party Movement gives voice to Americans who want to see cooperation in government. We recognize that the federal government ...

Rdio For iOS Updated With Station Tuning, Redesigned Collection And Filtered Search
... to its personalized recommendations . Rdio Pandora Radio Spotify Rdio For iOS Updated With Station Tuning, Redesigned Collection And Filtered ...

Victory for the tabloids! Online porn to be filtered by default in UK
Enlarge flickr / bizgovuk Save the children! UK Prime Minister David Cameron wants porn filters to come on, by default, in any British houses ...

"On Tuesday, when Madison residents enjoyed temperatures that hit 78 degrees, a number of calls filtered ...
"Also known as, you know, sunbathers. It got so bad that the authorities had to take to Wisconsin Capital Newspapers's Madison.com to get the ...

Here's What Went Down When Facebook Acquired Instagram, According To 'The Filtered Network'
... that's just pictures of food, sky, sunsets and more food?" Well done, FunnyorDie. We vote "Funny." Watch the entire video below. The Filtered ...

Facebook vs. Twitter: Want Your Feed Filtered or Unfiltered?
Facebook vs. Twitter: Want Your Feed Filtered or Unfiltered? Businessweek Danny Sullivan of Search Engine Land has a useful analogy for the ...