Problem sending mail via sendmail

Hello all,

First off, please forgive me as I am not very familiar with sendmail,
so my question may be worded poorly or the answer may be very obvious.

I am setting up a new mail server running sendmail as the MTA.  I am
attempting to configure it so that anyone on our IP block can access it
and send mail via SMTP without a username or password, and to reject
mail from outside sources.  Well, I can get it to reject mail, all
right: everything comes back with this error:

An error occurred while sending mail.  The mail server responded: 5.7.1
<matt.singerman@gmail.com>... Relaying denied.  IP name lookup failed
[141.161.111.116].  Please verify that your email address is correct in
your Mail preferences and try again.

(This is the error that Thunderbird gave me when trying to send a
message.)

Where can I configure sendmail to allow messages coming from a specific
ip range, in this case 141.161.x.x?  Or is this something I would have
to configure in a system file (I am running FreeBSD)?  Any and all help
will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

Aha.  Okay, so I found that using /etc/mail/relay-domains and putting
in just 141.161. works.  However, is this really the best way to do
this?  I'm not really all that familiar with sednmail and whatnot, but
should I be "relaying" mail coming from addresses on my own network?  I
mean, hey, it works, but it just doesn't seem like the way things are
supposed to work.

"Matt Singerman" <matt.singerman@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> First off, please forgive me as I am not very familiar with sendmail,
> so my question may be worded poorly or the answer may be very obvious.
>
> I am setting up a new mail server running sendmail as the MTA.  I am
> attempting to configure it so that anyone on our IP block can access it
> and send mail via SMTP without a username or password, and to reject
> mail from outside sources.  Well, I can get it to reject mail, all
> right: everything comes back with this error:
>
> An error occurred while sending mail.  The mail server responded: 5.7.1
> <matt.singerman@gmail.com>... Relaying denied.  IP name lookup failed
> [141.161.111.116].  Please verify that your email address is correct in
> your Mail preferences and try again.
>
> (This is the error that Thunderbird gave me when trying to send a
> message.)
>
> Where can I configure sendmail to allow messages coming from a specific
> ip range, in this case 141.161.x.x?  Or is this something I would have
> to configure in a system file (I am running FreeBSD)?  Any and all help
> will be greatly appreciated.

1) Add the following entry to access file:

connect:141.161   RELAY

2) [Recomended] Create reverse DNS entries for the ip addresses
[ IP -(PTR record)-> dns name ]

URL(s):
http://www.sendmail.org/m4/anti_spam.html#access_db

--
Andrzej [en:Andrew] Adam Filip anfi@priv.onet.pl anfi@xl.wp.pl
http://www.sendmail.org/faq/ http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/
"Matt Singerman" <matt.singerman@gmail.com> writes:
>> I am setting up a new mail server running sendmail as the MTA.  I am
>> attempting to configure it so that anyone on our IP block can access it
>> and send mail via SMTP without a username or password, and to reject
>> mail from outside sources.

Security concerns:

Hosts that accept incoming mail should probably not be allowed to relay
through you, unless you can control what they themselves relay.

If your local network or firewall causes all outgoing mail from that
IP block to be routed through your host, then any virus-infected or
spam-zombied host in that block will send through your host and risk
your host being blacklisted.

Joseph Brennan

0
brennan1830 (113)

Sending HTML Mail via sendmail to Outlook 2000

Problem sending mail with sendmail and php
When i send mail using mail() in php i receive from my external smtp server a message such that: Sep 3 17:30:15 xxxxxxx postfix/smtpd[898]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[yyyyyyyy]: 450 <apache@zzzzzzzzzz.uuu.hhh.it>: Sender address rejected: Domain not found; from=<apache@zzzzzzzzzz.uuu.hhh.it> to=<marco.pppppppppppppp@xxxxxxx.it> proto=ESMTP helo=<apache@zzzzzzzzzz.uuu.hhh.it> Where zzzzzzzzzz is name of the Linux machine uuu.hhh.it is the domain I need that sender is someone@uuu.hhh.it and not apache@zzzzzzzzzz.uuu.hhh.it Do you know where must i change this parameter of configuration? Well, this a php problem. Sendmail sends mail, that's all. I use a little function so send: function SendEmail ( $Address, $Title, $Body, $Extra = "" ) { $Headers = "From: PHP AutoMailer <no-reply@mycompany.co.nz>\r\nX-Mailer: PHP/" . phpversion(); if ( $Extra != "" ) { $Headers .= "\r\n" . $Extra; } $Return = mail ( $Address, $Title, wordwrap ($Body, 70 ), $Headers ); } Then you've set up the from: address properly. On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 08:50:13 -0700, bertainafederico wrote: > When i send mail using mail() in php i receive from my external smtp > server a message such that: > > Sep 3 17:30:15 xxxxxxx postfix/smtpd[898]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from > unknown[yyyyyyyy]: 450 <apache@zzzzzzzzzz.uuu.hhh.it>: ...

sending mail via ISP replay server (solaris, sendmail)
I am running Solaris 10 with sendmail version 8.13 How can I configure sendmail to send email out of my solaris server via my ISP's relay server. The outgoing mail server of my isp is smtp.comcast.net ..incoming is mail.comcast.net and my email is myemail@comcast.com. Thnk you very much you want to look at the SMART HOST section in your sendmail.mc file Cheers Buff Z wrote: > I am running Solaris 10 with sendmail version 8.13 > How can I configure sendmail to send email out of my solaris server via > my ISP's relay server. The outgoing mail server of my isp is > smtp.comcast.net ..incoming is mail.comcast.net and my email is > myemail@comcast.com. Thnk you very much > On 2005-04-20, Z <zsh99@yahoo.com> wrote: > I am running Solaris 10 with sendmail version 8.13 > How can I configure sendmail to send email out of my solaris server via > my ISP's relay server. The outgoing mail server of my isp is > smtp.comcast.net ..incoming is mail.comcast.net and my email is > myemail@comcast.com. Thnk you very much At /usr/lib/mail/cf/submit.mc you'll find FEATURE(`msp', `[127.0.0.1]')dnl Change this to FEATURE(`msp', `[smtp.comcast.net]')dnl Then do "make submit.cf" and copy it to /etc/mail and restart sendmail with "svcadm refresh smtp" Regards, Ville Jorma ...

sendmail 8.14.1 send mail authorization problem
I've got problem with sending mail via sendmail 8.14.1 on Fedora. Normaly I can send email to any server from access list, but I want to send it to all servers using send mail authorization. I put this lines to sendmail.mc: TRUST_AUTH_MECH(`LOGIN PLAIN')dnl define(`confAUTH_MECHANISMS', `LOGIN PLAIN')dnl also: TRUST_AUTH_MECH(`EXTERNAL DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 LOGIN PLAIN')dnl define(`confAUTH_MECHANISMS', `EXTERNAL GSSAPI DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 LOGIN PLAIN')dnl As I said without this lines I can send emails to servers from access list. With this lines I cannot send anything. During authorization (with this linev above) server requests for password, I use the same as for reading mail via pop3, unfortunately it doesn't work, even if I try to send email to myself. There is no info in logs :( m4, makemap and restart works.. cyrus-sasl is installed. I've tried to put into /usr/lib/sasl2/Sendmail.conf this lines: pwcheck_method:saslauthd pwcheck_method:pam pwcheck_method:shadow pwcheck_method:passwd and nothing. /etc/pam.d/smtp looks like this: #%PAM-1.0 auth include system-auth account include system-auth telnet shows:: telnet localhost 25 Trying 127.0.0.1... Connected to localhost. Escape character is '^]'. 220 x.pl ESMTP Sendmail 8.14.1/8.14.1; Mon, 25 Jun 2007 19:43:30 +0200 ehlo localhost 250-x.pl Hello x.pl [127.0.0.1], pleased to meet you 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES 250-PIPELINING 250-8BITMIME 250-SIZE 250...

Sendmail authentificates, client cann still send mails with fake "Mail From:" tag
hello, i've just finished my first AUTH sendmail configuration, client cann authentificate himself via LOGIN/PLAIN with TLS. I've noticed though that sendmail doesn't pose any restraints regarding the mail from: tag. lets say my domain is test.de, my loginname ist alex now i cand send mails from arbitrary name@ test.de...actually from arbitrary name @ arbitrary domain :) Am i missing something here ? what i would like is: user authentificates -> he is allowed to send mail only with the prior stipulated address (his address) Thanks! Regards, Alex alexThor wrote: > hello, > > i've just finished my first AUTH sendmail configuration, client cann > authentificate himself via LOGIN/PLAIN with TLS. I've noticed though > that sendmail doesn't pose any restraints regarding the mail from: tag. > lets say my domain is test.de, my loginname ist alex > now i cand send mails from arbitrary name@ test.de...actually from > arbitrary name @ arbitrary domain :) > > Am i missing something here ? > > what i would like is: user authentificates -> he is allowed to send > mail only with the prior stipulated address (his address) > Thanks! > > Regards, > Alex http://www.jmaimon.com/sendmail http://www.jmaimon.com/sendmail/#rewritesender http://www.jmaimon.com/sendmail/patches/rewrite_sender.tar.gz This should do exactly what you want. jmaimon@ttec.com wrote: > > http://www.jmaimon.com/sendmail > ht...

Sendmail cannot send my mail
I am on a typical home user setup (dialup connection, SMTP server listens on exotic port 25000 and I need to enter a password to connect to the server). The various mailers I have used - outlook, outlook express, mozilla mail - have no problems sending my mail successfully. But when I try to use sendmail all I get is something like: Nov 22 18:56:51 turki sendmail[28724]: iAL4OmF22670: to=cga2001@eml.cc, ctladdr=gavron (500/500), delay=1+19:32:03, xdelay=00:00:10, mailer=relay, pri=815114, relay=b.mx.mailbarn.net. [66.54.152.36], dsn=4.0.0, stat=Defer red: Connection refused by b.mx.mailbarn.net. sendmail proceeds to recycle the mail for the following five days without success. I have read the FAQs, made countless changes to the sendmail.mc file, cycled sendmail at least a hundred times over the last couple of months to no avail. Since on average successfully setting up a mail account in one of the above mailers takes under two minutes, I am beginning to suspect that there is a bug in the version of sendmail I am running - sendmail version 8.11.4 release 3 as generated by Redhat 7.2 from an rpm. Is there a short howto describing what the average home user on a dialup connection should do to make sendmail connect to the outside world? I was thinking of using this as a checklist to make sure I am not leaving out anything. If no such document exists could anyone direct me to sample configuration files that are known to work in this type of setup with this particular versi...

sendmail for only sending mail
hello, i want to be able to use sendmail to just send mail from a pipe... nothing more than that (meaning, no need for handling queue, etc.) so far, any linux i logged in to could do this by doing: # /usr/sbin/sendmail address@domain.com .... Type in message using headers etc .. and that's it, the message would be sent. however, in my fresh fedora installation, i cannot make sendmail terminate... it accepts input from std input, but "." does not send the message nor does ^D, nothing. i can't find in sendmail.cf a mention of "termination symbol". any ideas? (i thought it might be related to some terminate symbol, so i tried: /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -messagefile=msg.txt which should send message from a file, but still, i get std input waiting for input, and unable to terminate except for ^C.) i am using the fedora distribution by the way. thanks. In article <4100396a-486b-4d25-b2e7-8fcb753a8c63@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com> jack.monflower@gmail.com writes: >hello, >i want to be able to use sendmail to just send mail from a pipe... >nothing more than that (meaning, no need for handling queue, etc.) >so far, any linux i logged in to could do this by doing: > ># /usr/sbin/sendmail address@domain.com >... Type in message using headers etc >. > >and that's it, the message would be sent. >however, in my fresh fedora installation, i cannot make sendmail >terminate... it accepts input from std input, but "...

PHP logs not working, and unable to send mail through sendmail via PHP
Hoping someone can help me out with this problem. First problem, is I am unable to view my php error log. In my php.ini I have my log in /var/www/logs/php_error_log. However, it has remained empty. Secondly, my sendmail works fine from command prompt. However, when trying to send mail through a php script (I have tried a couple), it says it is succesfull, but my mail logs show nothing going out. No error messages. Can someone take a look at my snippets below of my logging and my mail options and suggest some things for me to try please? Thanks. :) -Wayne Stevenson [PHP] ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; About this file ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; This is the recommended, PHP 4-style version of the php.ini-dist file. It ; sets some non standard settings, that make PHP more efficient, more secure,........ ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; Error handling and logging ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; error_reporting is a bit-field. Or each number up to get desired error ; reporting level ; E_ALL - All errors and warnings ; E_ERROR - fatal run-time errors ; E_WARNING - run-time warnings (non-fatal errors) ; E_PARSE - compile-time parse errors ; E_NOTICE - run-time notices (these are warnings which often result ; from a bug in your code, but it's possible that it was ; intentional (e.g., using an uninitialized variable and ; relying on the fact it's automatically initia...

Sendmail not sending mails immediately
Hello, We've got a Solaris 9 x86 box which sends notification mails and we would like those mails to be sent immediately. Currently there are sitting in the queue a few minutes and then they get sent. I didn't configure anything differently no that box. And sendmail is running as the following: root 282 1 0 Dec 21 ? 0:01 /usr/lib/sendmail -bd -q15m smmsp 283 1 0 Dec 21 ? 0:00 /usr/lib/sendmail -Ac -q15m My question now is: how do I configure sendmail to send immediately mails ? Regards > root 282 1 0 Dec 21 ? 0:01 /usr/lib/sendmail -bd -q15m > smmsp 283 1 0 Dec 21 ? 0:00 /usr/lib/sendmail -Ac -q15m Replace -q15m with -q1s Sincerely, Francesco -- To contact me remove the "NOSPAM" part from my e-mail address. I should add that -q1s implies that sendmail will process the mail queue every single second... so it's unnecessary overhead. I suggest you try with -q1m so it's once every minute... it's not too bad, but it could still be too much overhead for your system. Try to find a compromise between response times and overhead. I suggest you read the sendmail manual page for further information about the command line options... Sincerely, Francesco -- To contact me remove the "NOSPAM" part from my e-mail address. Syn <syn_NOSPAM_uw@hotmail.com> writes: >We've got a Solaris 9 x86 box which sends notification mails an...

Sendmail refuses to send mail
Hi, only recently have I started using sendmail (8.11) on a RedHat 7.1 linux machine. Up till now I've only been able to receive e-mail (both local and remote). Sending e-mail to a valid e-mail address stops with a dsn 4.0.0 and "no route to host", even though I can ping the domain in the e-mail address. Traceroute however is unable to come up with an answer. What do I do wrong? Any place I can find a clear description of what is happening? Thanks in advance! --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- newbie_at_sendmail wrote: > only recently have I started using sendmail (8.11) on a RedHat 7.1 linux machine. > Up till now I've only been able to receive e-mail (both local and remote). > Sending e-mail to a valid e-mail address stops with a dsn 4.0.0 and "no route to host", even though I can ping the domain in the e-mail address. Traceroute however is unable to come up with an answer. > > What do I do wrong? Any place I can find a clear description of what is happening? Start by posting some log entries from an email that is bouncing. I would also be tempted to think about sniffing the SMTP traffic. However seeing as how the message is being rejected with a 4xx series code, it should still be in a mail queue on your system (presuming that it is the system your server is passing the message off to th...

send mail without.. sendmail ?
It seems, in order to send mail off my ftp server, that I must run sendmail as a daemon process even if I dont want a mailer daemon running? Is there a way to tell sendmail: "Hey, I dont want you sitting on port 25. Just grab the stuff that has accumulated in /var/spool/*que, find the MX record for the recipient, and send it." ? I dont know anything about configuring sendmail, other than it's more than I can handle as a part time admin. Thanks, bl8n8r bad_knee <bl8n8r@yahoo.com> wrote: > It seems, in order to send mail off my ftp server, that I must run > sen...

How to configure sendmail to send mails
FUP from comp.lang.python Am Donnerstag, 5. September 2013 15:38:25 UTC+2 schrieb Ferrous Cranus: > =CE=A3=CF=84=CE=B9=CF=82 5/9/2013 4:29 =CE=BC=CE=BC, =CE=BF/=CE=B7 feedth= etroll =CE=AD=CE=B3=CF=81=CE=B1=CF=88=CE=B5: >>> uses DoveCot as enaled mail server but i have no idea how to >>> setip up to work. >>> i cannot connect to it via my python script. >> OK, I should have been more exact: >> To send mails you need a "smtp-server" (MTA - Mail Transfer Agent, >> Message Transport Agent) like postfix, exim, sendmail, ... >> >> DoveCot is good for "reading" mail (=3D"mailbox management", "pop3(s)", >> "imap(s)"). You cannot send mails using DoveCot. (You can use a >> WebMailService to access DoveCot for reading and a MTA for sending mails= ..) >> >> So you have to find out, which MTA you installed (you have root access, >> don't you) and configure it. >> >> But this is (like so often) becoming extremely offtopic. >=20 > i as root just inatslled >=20 > sendmail and mailx. i have edited the ~/.mailrc to use: > > nikos@superhost.gr [~/www/cgi-bin]# cat ~/.mailrc > account gmail { > set smtp-use-starttls > set smtp=3Dsmtp://smtp.gmail.com:587 > set smtp-auth=3Dlogin > set smtp-auth-user=3Dmay)gmail > set smtp-auth-password=3Dmy_gmail_pass_not_stupid_enough_to_w...

Suddenly cannot send mail through mail.app via gmail
I have been set up with gmail.com and using mail.app to access it when I am at my home computer. When I moved from Tiger to Leopard, I noticed that posting, as measured by the rotating symbol duration, increased in time by maybe three times as much, but it still worked. I was able to send until about 10 am today, and then it stopped. Had to do my mail through Safari, which I hate. I updated from 10.5.3 to 10.5.4 at about 1 pm, but the problem started well before then and it didn't help. The inbox is working fine and my dsl seems to be working as well as it ever does. I have not messe...

Mail .Mac cannot send mail via smtp mac
I reinitialized my .Mac mail box.. pop and smtp server were found without any problem I can receive my mail, but I cannot send mail via the .Mac smtp server, what could be wrong ? thanks joss In article <470de294$0$27376$ba4acef3@news.orange.fr>, Josselin <josselin@wanadoo.fr> wrote: > I reinitialized my .Mac mail box.. pop and smtp server were found > without any problem > > I can receive my mail, but I cannot send mail via the .Mac smtp server, > what could be wrong ? > > thanks > > joss Without more detail, it's only a guess...but perhaps your provider is blocking port 25. It's probably a good idea to switch to the "submission port" instead. I don't use Apple's Mail program for my .Mac account and don't know just now where to go there for setting this, but it's an automatic option I use with Eudora. You should also turn on the encryption settings for better security. = Steve = -- Steve W. Jackson Montgomery, Alabama On 2007-10-11 18:07:53 +0200, "Steve W. Jackson" <stevewjackson@knology.net> said: > In article <470de294$0$27376$ba4acef3@news.orange.fr>, > Josselin <josselin@wanadoo.fr> wrote: > >> I reinitialized my .Mac mail box.. pop and smtp server were found >> without any problem >> >> I can receive my mail, but I cannot send mail via the .Mac smtp server, >> what could be wrong ? >> >...

Send mail without running sendmail
I would like to know how I can send mails out from my Linux machine (RedHat 9) without running sendmail services. In specific, when I execute "mail abc@yahoo.com < /tmp/logfile", I get an error stating "Connection refused by [127.0.0.1]" in maillog file. Can somebody advise how I can point to external SMTP server for mail sending? Thanks. Karan wrote: > I would like to know how I can send mails out from my Linux machine > (RedHat 9) without running sendmail services. > > In specific, when I execute "mail abc@yahoo.com < /tmp/logfile", I get &...

Mail::Sendmail
perl doesn't like my return address. Does anyone know why? error message as follows-------------------- [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ perl mail_test.pl [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ Bad or missing From address: '' text of program follows---------------------- [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ vi mail_test.pl 1 #!/usr/bin/perl; 2 use Mail::Sendmail; 3 4 %mail = { To => "ccc31807\@yahoo.com", 5 From => "cartercc\@gmail.com", 6 Subject => 'Test of sendmail', 7 Message => "This is a test of sendmail"}; 8 9...

Mail question
Linux 9.0 on i686 Setting up sendmail on a new box and running into a problem. The command "mail" to read a test message does not work. However, "mail -u gbr" does work. "id" shows gbr/gbr. Pop and smtp access seem to work, just cannot fathom what I have failed to configure or have misconfigured to prevent a simple "mail" from working. Thanks, Gerald -- Gerald B. Rosenberg NewTechLaw "Gerald B. Rosenberg" <No@address.net> wrote in message news:MPG.19db5fb1ae0fe26798970a@news.concentric.net > Linux 9.0 on i686 > > Se...

How to send mail without sendmail running?
I'm positive that I've sent email from a Linux system before, WITHOUT sendmail running. When I tried to do this on a Fedora Core 1 box running sendmail 8.12, I could not send email to anyone on the localhost, or to an outside domain. Is there a way to configure sendmail so that it's not running, but will still allow sending email to external domains, other users on that host, mail from cron jobs, etc.? -Thanks Fred <itfred@cdw.com> writes: >I'm positive that I've sent email from a Linux system >before, WITHOUT sendmail running. When I tried to do >this on a Fedora Core 1 box running sendmail 8.12, I >could not send email to anyone on the localhost, or >to an outside domain. Is there a way to configure >sendmail so that it's not running, but will still >allow sending email to external domains, other users >on that host, mail from cron jobs, etc.? The best solution is to run a sendmail daemon listening *only* on 127.0.0.1 . That is probably the fedora default configuration. If you want it to run the old way, then chmod 4555 sendmail rm /etc/mail/submit.cf ### or rename to submit.cf.dist On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:29:27 +0000, Neil W Rickert wrote: > The best solution is to run a sendmail daemon listening > *only* on 127.0.0.1 . That is probably the fedora default > configuration. > > If you want it to run the old way, then > > chmod 4555 sendmail > rm /etc/mail/submit.cf ### or ...

Problem send mail via CVSSPam
Hi, I have a sendmail problem on RedHat 9 and I can't figure out what's wrong (Linux newbie). I'm trying to setup CVSSPam but I never receive the mails it is sending. If i log as user bar on machine foo, go to the terminal and type: @ echo test | /usr/sbin/sendmail email@host.domain I receive a message containing 'test', which is what I expected. However, if I commit a file via a WinCVS client, using the same user, I never receive the mail. I replaced the CVSSPam commands with echoes in $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/loginfo and commitinfo as suggested in the CVSSPam doc, and I see...

Web resources about - Problem sending mail via sendmail - comp.mail.sendmail

Open Source - Sendmail.com
Sendmail partners include a host of leading companies who share a proven track record of developing and delivering complimentary email products ...

Sendmail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the mail transfer agent. For the company, see Sendmail, Inc. . Sendmail is a general purpose internetwork email routing ...

Companies mobilize to patch Sendmail
... has security experts and software companies moving quickly to convince customers to apply a patch. A critical vulnerability in Sendmail, the ...

Sendmail hit by data interception flaw
Internet security researchers have discovered a serious flaw in versions of the widely-used Sendmail open-source e-mail software. The flaw could ...

Sendmail Adds Calendaring, Scheduling
E-mail server software developer Sendmail Inc. is branching out into groupware with the addition of its Calendar Server.

Sendmail Launches 'Rogue Email Application Control' Appliance
Sendmail this week announced the release of the Sentrion Rogue Email Application Control (REAC) appliance, a new offering designed to address ...

Another vulnerability found in Sendmail
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners . You can withdraw ...

Sendmail Hit by Data Interception Flaw - Slashdot
FreeBSD also has details in their security notification. Those guys are fast - if you want to have up to date info on security vulns., FreeBSD ...

Email Offline At the Home of Sendmail 179
... "The UC Berkeley email system has been either offline, or only providing limited access, for more than a week. How can the place where sendmail ...