Problem to send out the mails with SENDMAIL

Hi,

am using RedHat 9 and sendmail. I can send mail to internal box of the same
Linux station.

a have problem to send mail out of office by using another smtp server of
company wich is connected to internet.
my DNS configuration work fine. I can ping my smtp server and connect to
smtp port (all work fine)

I think that a problem is around "sendmail.cf" or "sendmail.mc"
The sendmail log file informe that the messages sended are queued.
I am using command line to test (mail)

you can find my configuration file bellow :
can somone help me ?

Thanks a lot for your help
@ns

+++++++++++++++++++++++
Linux station : serveur1.toto.com
Smtp Server : mail.toto.com
+++++++++++++++++++++++

################################
#   SENDMAIL.CF
################################
Cwlocalhost
# file containing names of hosts for which we receive email
Fw/etc/mail/local-host-names

# my official domain name
# ... define this only if sendmail cannot automatically determine your
domain
#Dj$w.Foo.COM
Djserveur1.toto.com

CP.

# "Smart" relay host (may be null)
#DS
DSmail.toto.com

################################
#   LOCAL-HOST-NAMES
################################
@toto.com

0
bademail (12)

Problem sending mail via sendmail
Hello all, First off, please forgive me as I am not very familiar with sendmail, so my question may be worded poorly or the answer may be very obvious. I am setting up a new mail server running sendmail as the MTA. I am attempting to configure it so that anyone on our IP block can access it and send mail via SMTP without a username or password, and to reject mail from outside sources. Well, I can get it to reject mail, all right: everything comes back with this error: An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: 5.7.1 <matt.singerman@gmail.com>... Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed [141.161.111.116]. Please verify that your email address is correct in your Mail preferences and try again. (This is the error that Thunderbird gave me when trying to send a message.) Where can I configure sendmail to allow messages coming from a specific ip range, in this case 141.161.x.x? Or is this something I would have to configure in a system file (I am running FreeBSD)? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Matt Aha. Okay, so I found that using /etc/mail/relay-domains and putting in just 141.161. works. However, is this really the best way to do this? I'm not really all that familiar with sednmail and whatnot, but should I be "relaying" mail coming from addresses on my own network? I mean, hey, it works, but it just doesn't seem like the way things are supposed to work. "Matt Singerman" <matt.s...

Problem sending mail with sendmail and php
When i send mail using mail() in php i receive from my external smtp server a message such that: Sep 3 17:30:15 xxxxxxx postfix/smtpd[898]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[yyyyyyyy]: 450 <apache@zzzzzzzzzz.uuu.hhh.it>: Sender address rejected: Domain not found; from=<apache@zzzzzzzzzz.uuu.hhh.it> to=<marco.pppppppppppppp@xxxxxxx.it> proto=ESMTP helo=<apache@zzzzzzzzzz.uuu.hhh.it> Where zzzzzzzzzz is name of the Linux machine uuu.hhh.it is the domain I need that sender is someone@uuu.hhh.it and not apache@zzzzzzzzzz.uuu.hhh.it Do you know where must i change this parameter of configuration? Well, this a php problem. Sendmail sends mail, that's all. I use a little function so send: function SendEmail ( $Address, $Title, $Body, $Extra = "" ) { $Headers = "From: PHP AutoMailer <no-reply@mycompany.co.nz>\r\nX-Mailer: PHP/" . phpversion(); if ( $Extra != "" ) { $Headers .= "\r\n" . $Extra; } $Return = mail ( $Address, $Title, wordwrap ($Body, 70 ), $Headers ); } Then you've set up the from: address properly. On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 08:50:13 -0700, bertainafederico wrote: > When i send mail using mail() in php i receive from my external smtp > server a message such that: > > Sep 3 17:30:15 xxxxxxx postfix/smtpd[898]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from > unknown[yyyyyyyy]: 450 <apache@zzzzzzzzzz.uuu.hhh.it>: ...

sendmail 8.14.1 send mail authorization problem
I've got problem with sending mail via sendmail 8.14.1 on Fedora. Normaly I can send email to any server from access list, but I want to send it to all servers using send mail authorization. I put this lines to sendmail.mc: TRUST_AUTH_MECH(`LOGIN PLAIN')dnl define(`confAUTH_MECHANISMS', `LOGIN PLAIN')dnl also: TRUST_AUTH_MECH(`EXTERNAL DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 LOGIN PLAIN')dnl define(`confAUTH_MECHANISMS', `EXTERNAL GSSAPI DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 LOGIN PLAIN')dnl As I said without this lines I can send emails to servers from access list. With this lines I cannot send anything. During authorization (with this linev above) server requests for password, I use the same as for reading mail via pop3, unfortunately it doesn't work, even if I try to send email to myself. There is no info in logs :( m4, makemap and restart works.. cyrus-sasl is installed. I've tried to put into /usr/lib/sasl2/Sendmail.conf this lines: pwcheck_method:saslauthd pwcheck_method:pam pwcheck_method:shadow pwcheck_method:passwd and nothing. /etc/pam.d/smtp looks like this: #%PAM-1.0 auth include system-auth account include system-auth telnet shows:: telnet localhost 25 Trying 127.0.0.1... Connected to localhost. Escape character is '^]'. 220 x.pl ESMTP Sendmail 8.14.1/8.14.1; Mon, 25 Jun 2007 19:43:30 +0200 ehlo localhost 250-x.pl Hello x.pl [127.0.0.1], pleased to meet you 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES 250-PIPELINING 250-8BITMIME 250-SIZE 250...

Sendmail authentificates, client cann still send mails with fake "Mail From:" tag
hello, i've just finished my first AUTH sendmail configuration, client cann authentificate himself via LOGIN/PLAIN with TLS. I've noticed though that sendmail doesn't pose any restraints regarding the mail from: tag. lets say my domain is test.de, my loginname ist alex now i cand send mails from arbitrary name@ test.de...actually from arbitrary name @ arbitrary domain :) Am i missing something here ? what i would like is: user authentificates -> he is allowed to send mail only with the prior stipulated address (his address) Thanks! Regards, Alex alexThor wrote: > hello, > > i've just finished my first AUTH sendmail configuration, client cann > authentificate himself via LOGIN/PLAIN with TLS. I've noticed though > that sendmail doesn't pose any restraints regarding the mail from: tag. > lets say my domain is test.de, my loginname ist alex > now i cand send mails from arbitrary name@ test.de...actually from > arbitrary name @ arbitrary domain :) > > Am i missing something here ? > > what i would like is: user authentificates -> he is allowed to send > mail only with the prior stipulated address (his address) > Thanks! > > Regards, > Alex http://www.jmaimon.com/sendmail http://www.jmaimon.com/sendmail/#rewritesender http://www.jmaimon.com/sendmail/patches/rewrite_sender.tar.gz This should do exactly what you want. jmaimon@ttec.com wrote: > > http://www.jmaimon.com/sendmail > ht...

Sendmail cannot send my mail
I am on a typical home user setup (dialup connection, SMTP server listens on exotic port 25000 and I need to enter a password to connect to the server). The various mailers I have used - outlook, outlook express, mozilla mail - have no problems sending my mail successfully. But when I try to use sendmail all I get is something like: Nov 22 18:56:51 turki sendmail[28724]: iAL4OmF22670: to=cga2001@eml.cc, ctladdr=gavron (500/500), delay=1+19:32:03, xdelay=00:00:10, mailer=relay, pri=815114, relay=b.mx.mailbarn.net. [66.54.152.36], dsn=4.0.0, stat=Defer red: Connection refused by b.mx.mailbarn.net. sendmail proceeds to recycle the mail for the following five days without success. I have read the FAQs, made countless changes to the sendmail.mc file, cycled sendmail at least a hundred times over the last couple of months to no avail. Since on average successfully setting up a mail account in one of the above mailers takes under two minutes, I am beginning to suspect that there is a bug in the version of sendmail I am running - sendmail version 8.11.4 release 3 as generated by Redhat 7.2 from an rpm. Is there a short howto describing what the average home user on a dialup connection should do to make sendmail connect to the outside world? I was thinking of using this as a checklist to make sure I am not leaving out anything. If no such document exists could anyone direct me to sample configuration files that are known to work in this type of setup with this particular versi...

sendmail for only sending mail
hello, i want to be able to use sendmail to just send mail from a pipe... nothing more than that (meaning, no need for handling queue, etc.) so far, any linux i logged in to could do this by doing: # /usr/sbin/sendmail address@domain.com .... Type in message using headers etc .. and that's it, the message would be sent. however, in my fresh fedora installation, i cannot make sendmail terminate... it accepts input from std input, but "." does not send the message nor does ^D, nothing. i can't find in sendmail.cf a mention of "termination symbol". any ideas? (i thought it might be related to some terminate symbol, so i tried: /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -messagefile=msg.txt which should send message from a file, but still, i get std input waiting for input, and unable to terminate except for ^C.) i am using the fedora distribution by the way. thanks. In article <4100396a-486b-4d25-b2e7-8fcb753a8c63@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com> jack.monflower@gmail.com writes: >hello, >i want to be able to use sendmail to just send mail from a pipe... >nothing more than that (meaning, no need for handling queue, etc.) >so far, any linux i logged in to could do this by doing: > ># /usr/sbin/sendmail address@domain.com >... Type in message using headers etc >. > >and that's it, the message would be sent. >however, in my fresh fedora installation, i cannot make sendmail >terminate... it accepts input from std input, but "...

Problem sending external mail (RedHat AS3.0/Sendmail 8.12.11)
I have what must be a very simple configuration error, but not being a sendmail expert, I can't seem find it. The system is a new RedHat AS v3.0 which runs sendmail 8.12.11. I am using a generic sendmail.mc file, although I did comment out the following line, as per instructions: dnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA')dnl which resulted in incoming mail starting to flow. I haven't fooled with any of the other configuration files in /etc/mail. I can receive external (incoming) mail just fine, and I can send mail to local users just fine too. But I cannot send ANY external mail, as I always receive errors of the following form: Aug 11 12:43:15 spoken sendmail[16956]: i7BGhFMs016956: from=test1, size=43, class=0, nrcpts=1, msgid=<200408111643.i7BGhFMs016956@localhost.localdomain>, relay=test1@localhost Aug 11 12:43:15 spoken sendmail[16958]: i7BGhFQD016958: <seth@speech.mit.edu>... User unknown Aug 11 12:43:15 spoken sendmail[16956]: i7BGhFMs016956: to=seth@speech.mit.edu, ctladdr=test1 (500/501), delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=relay, pri=30043, relay=[127.0.0.1] [127.0.0.1], dsn=5.1.1, stat=User unknown Aug 11 12:43:15 spoken sendmail[16958]: i7BGhFQD016958: from=<test1@localhost.localdoma in>, size=43, class=0, nrcpts=0, proto=ESMTP, daemon=MTA, relay=spoken [127.0.0.1] Similarly, a Squirrel mail user (connecting to this host via spoken.mit.edu/webmail) trying to send external mail receives the somewh...

mails sent by sendmail were treated as junk mail
Hi there, I am a newbie of sendmail and trying to configure it to work as my main mailserver which allow POP3 and SMTP connection from outside. My problem is that I cannot send out any mails which appears like sender: xxx@mydomain.com. If I send mail through terminal, my sent-out mail would looks like aaa@hostname.mydomain.com instead of aaa@mydomain.com. hostnam.mydomain.com is a qualified name of my linux box runing sendmail. Second, I configured a openwebmail on this linux box to allow users login from anywhere to manager their mails, and it works fine. However, all the out-going mails sent throug openwebmail are treated as junk mail by most mail server like hotmail and yahoo. It was complained as unknown sender(at this case, sender appears aaa@mydomain.com) Does anyone have any experience in such situation or have any ideas how to configure sendmail to solve my problems? My network setting is simply as router -> DMZ zone -> linux box which is runing sendmail. I have a domain, mydomain.com, which is parking at a domain hosting company where my zone file is actually located. I changed the MX record in the zone file so that it points to my static ip address(eg. 10.11.12.113). After some simple changes were done, I can receive any emails sent to my domain, like xxx@mydomain.com. Thanks for any ideas! In article <d57b272d.0405151235.19d0384b@posting.google.com> vbcache@hotmail.com (cerberus) writes: > >I am a newbie of sendmail and trying to configure ...

Sendmail refuses to send mail
Hi, only recently have I started using sendmail (8.11) on a RedHat 7.1 linux machine. Up till now I've only been able to receive e-mail (both local and remote). Sending e-mail to a valid e-mail address stops with a dsn 4.0.0 and "no route to host", even though I can ping the domain in the e-mail address. Traceroute however is unable to come up with an answer. What do I do wrong? Any place I can find a clear description of what is happening? Thanks in advance! --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- newbie_at_sendmail wrote: > only recently have I started using sendmail (8.11) on a RedHat 7.1 linux machine. > Up till now I've only been able to receive e-mail (both local and remote). > Sending e-mail to a valid e-mail address stops with a dsn 4.0.0 and "no route to host", even though I can ping the domain in the e-mail address. Traceroute however is unable to come up with an answer. > > What do I do wrong? Any place I can find a clear description of what is happening? Start by posting some log entries from an email that is bouncing. I would also be tempted to think about sniffing the SMTP traffic. However seeing as how the message is being rejected with a 4xx series code, it should still be in a mail queue on your system (presuming that it is the system your server is passing the message off to th...

send mail without.. sendmail ?
It seems, in order to send mail off my ftp server, that I must run sendmail as a daemon process even if I dont want a mailer daemon running? Is there a way to tell sendmail: "Hey, I dont want you sitting on port 25. Just grab the stuff that has accumulated in /var/spool/*que, find the MX record for the recipient, and send it." ? I dont know anything about configuring sendmail, other than it's more than I can handle as a part time admin. Thanks, bl8n8r bad_knee <bl8n8r@yahoo.com> wrote: > It seems, in order to send mail off my ftp server, that I must run > sen...

How to configure sendmail to send mails
FUP from comp.lang.python Am Donnerstag, 5. September 2013 15:38:25 UTC+2 schrieb Ferrous Cranus: > =CE=A3=CF=84=CE=B9=CF=82 5/9/2013 4:29 =CE=BC=CE=BC, =CE=BF/=CE=B7 feedth= etroll =CE=AD=CE=B3=CF=81=CE=B1=CF=88=CE=B5: >>> uses DoveCot as enaled mail server but i have no idea how to >>> setip up to work. >>> i cannot connect to it via my python script. >> OK, I should have been more exact: >> To send mails you need a "smtp-server" (MTA - Mail Transfer Agent, >> Message Transport Agent) like postfix, exim, sendmail, ... >> >> DoveCot is good for "reading" mail (=3D"mailbox management", "pop3(s)", >> "imap(s)"). You cannot send mails using DoveCot. (You can use a >> WebMailService to access DoveCot for reading and a MTA for sending mails= ..) >> >> So you have to find out, which MTA you installed (you have root access, >> don't you) and configure it. >> >> But this is (like so often) becoming extremely offtopic. >=20 > i as root just inatslled >=20 > sendmail and mailx. i have edited the ~/.mailrc to use: > > nikos@superhost.gr [~/www/cgi-bin]# cat ~/.mailrc > account gmail { > set smtp-use-starttls > set smtp=3Dsmtp://smtp.gmail.com:587 > set smtp-auth=3Dlogin > set smtp-auth-user=3Dmay)gmail > set smtp-auth-password=3Dmy_gmail_pass_not_stupid_enough_to_w...

Sendmail Delay Sending Mail
Hi, I hope someone can help me. I have spent a few days going through other posts concerning delays in sendmail but none of the suggestions seem to help me. Heres my problem. I have a Redhat 9 Linux server running sendmail 8.12.8 and my server needs to send a high volume of mail from php scripts. Previously I had my sendmail set to queue only and the scripts ran fast and the q went up quickly but the mail got sent. Something must have changed in the configuration or somewhere on the server as now when I run the scripts they take up to a minute to return the mail status to the script so the volume of mail i can send is ridiculously slow. I have checked the following: Timeout.ident=0 TryNullMXList=True An NSLookup on my server returns an answer immdiately but i do not via a local DNS server. I have Bind DNS installed on the server but it just contains information for the local domains running on this server. My mailog does not appear to be showing any errors and i have the loglevel on 9. Will someone please help a poor struggling developer whos going round in circles on the FAQs and news groups whilst loosing money poor volume of mail being sent! Thanks Panksy Cathy wrote: > Hi, I hope someone can help me. > > I have spent a few days going through other posts concerning delays in > sendmail but none of the suggestions seem to help me. > > Heres my problem. > > I have a Redhat 9 Linux server running sendmail 8.12.8 and my server > needs ...

Sendmail not sending mails immediately
Hello, We've got a Solaris 9 x86 box which sends notification mails and we would like those mails to be sent immediately. Currently there are sitting in the queue a few minutes and then they get sent. I didn't configure anything differently no that box. And sendmail is running as the following: root 282 1 0 Dec 21 ? 0:01 /usr/lib/sendmail -bd -q15m smmsp 283 1 0 Dec 21 ? 0:00 /usr/lib/sendmail -Ac -q15m My question now is: how do I configure sendmail to send immediately mails ? Regards > root 282 1 0 Dec 21 ? 0:01 /usr/lib/sendmail -bd -q15m > smmsp 283 1 0 Dec 21 ? 0:00 /usr/lib/sendmail -Ac -q15m Replace -q15m with -q1s Sincerely, Francesco -- To contact me remove the "NOSPAM" part from my e-mail address. I should add that -q1s implies that sendmail will process the mail queue every single second... so it's unnecessary overhead. I suggest you try with -q1m so it's once every minute... it's not too bad, but it could still be too much overhead for your system. Try to find a compromise between response times and overhead. I suggest you read the sendmail manual page for further information about the command line options... Sincerely, Francesco -- To contact me remove the "NOSPAM" part from my e-mail address. Syn <syn_NOSPAM_uw@hotmail.com> writes: >We've got a Solaris 9 x86 box which sends notification mails an...

using sendmail to send outoign mail only
Hi guys. I've set up a linux server (only running squid). I want mail from the root account on that machine to be sent to my email address. like RAID error notifications and stuff like that. I'v elooked everywhere, and everything seems to be working OK, but I can't send outgoing mail to external email accounts i have. the mail always appears to come from root@host.mydomain.com and not from root@mydomain.com if i use a smarthost that i allow relaying through, the return address appears ok, but in the message headers i still see root@host.mydomain.com. when using FEATURE(`relay_based_on_MX') the mail is sent to the appropriate mx, but isn't relayed from there. some relays say "DSN: Data format error" some say "DSN: User unknown" and some say it's ok, but the mail never gets to me. I looked at the logs, and i think it's related to the from: header. the mx for the external domains i'm sending mail to don't accept mail from the non-existant domain host.mydomain.com, and rightfully so, as there's no such domain. any ideas? what am i doing wrong? I don't need to recieve incoming mail at all, only to allow mail sent using "mail someone@somedomain.com" to go to the right direction. I can't use my ISP, cause it requires me to log into my pop account before sending outgoing mail. thanks. "shoval" <shoval@softov.co.il> wrote in message news:1105570172.317669.271740@z14g2000cwz.g...

Mail::Sendmail
perl doesn't like my return address. Does anyone know why? error message as follows-------------------- [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ perl mail_test.pl [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ Bad or missing From address: '' text of program follows---------------------- [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ vi mail_test.pl 1 #!/usr/bin/perl; 2 use Mail::Sendmail; 3 4 %mail = { To => "ccc31807\@yahoo.com", 5 From => "cartercc\@gmail.com", 6 Subject => 'Test of sendmail', 7 Message => "This is a test of sendmail"}; 8 9...

Send mail without running sendmail
I would like to know how I can send mails out from my Linux machine (RedHat 9) without running sendmail services. In specific, when I execute "mail abc@yahoo.com < /tmp/logfile", I get an error stating "Connection refused by [127.0.0.1]" in maillog file. Can somebody advise how I can point to external SMTP server for mail sending? Thanks. Karan wrote: > I would like to know how I can send mails out from my Linux machine > (RedHat 9) without running sendmail services. > > In specific, when I execute "mail abc@yahoo.com < /tmp/logfile", I get > an error stating "Connection refused by [127.0.0.1]" in maillog file. > > Can somebody advise how I can point to external SMTP server for mail > sending? Thanks. You shall run sendmail services with the default configuration values, i.e., listening on address 127.0.0.1. Your sendmail.mc shall have : DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA')dnl Karan wrote: > I would like to know how I can send mails out from my Linux machine > (RedHat 9) without running sendmail services. > > In specific, when I execute "mail abc@yahoo.com < /tmp/logfile", I get > an error stating "Connection refused by [127.0.0.1]" in maillog file. > > Can somebody advise how I can point to external SMTP server for mail > sending? Thanks. IF you use sendmail-8.12+ THEN you can make submit.cf (second *.cf file added in sendmail...

Can not send mail to my Sendmail Server ?
Hi, I set up a sendmail server ( The IP I use is for dummy ): 1. I can email outside from the local host ( by using sendmail -v -t ), up to this moment, I just use IP for the Email Server, the DNS Record is not set yet; e.g. bensonlei@203.194.23.33 2. But I can not reply to the above email address 3. I can not telnet 203.194.23.33 port 110 , nor telnet 203.194.23.33 port 143 from outside, but I can telnet localhost 110, and telnet localhost 143. I installed the service imapd and ipop3d.. What is the problem and how to solve them ? The error messages: Message from ...

How to send mail without sendmail running?
I'm positive that I've sent email from a Linux system before, WITHOUT sendmail running. When I tried to do this on a Fedora Core 1 box running sendmail 8.12, I could not send email to anyone on the localhost, or to an outside domain. Is there a way to configure sendmail so that it's not running, but will still allow sending email to external domains, other users on that host, mail from cron jobs, etc.? -Thanks Fred <itfred@cdw.com> writes: >I'm positive that I've sent email from a Linux system >before, WITHOUT sendmail running. When I tried to do >this on a Fedora Core 1 box running sendmail 8.12, I >could not send email to anyone on the localhost, or >to an outside domain. Is there a way to configure >sendmail so that it's not running, but will still >allow sending email to external domains, other users >on that host, mail from cron jobs, etc.? The best solution is to run a sendmail daemon listening *only* on 127.0.0.1 . That is probably the fedora default configuration. If you want it to run the old way, then chmod 4555 sendmail rm /etc/mail/submit.cf ### or rename to submit.cf.dist On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:29:27 +0000, Neil W Rickert wrote: > The best solution is to run a sendmail daemon listening > *only* on 127.0.0.1 . That is probably the fedora default > configuration. > > If you want it to run the old way, then > > chmod 4555 sendmail > rm /etc/mail/submit.cf ### or ...

Sendmail firewall problems
Hi all, I've got sendmail running on my server, but I'm having trouble getting it to send mail out through my firewall (using iptables). My default input policy is 'DROP', but I've used the following rule to allow SMTP connnections: $IPT -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 25 -s 0.0.0.0/0 -j ACCEPT I've heard that some servers will time out (or wait for a long time) if you silently drop IDENT requests, so I've specifically rejected them with: $IPT -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 113 -j REJECT $IPT -A INPUT -p udp --dport 113 -j REJECT If I set my default input policy to ACCEPT, I can telnet to the mail servers which I'm having trouble with (one such server is emr2.eu.uu.net) and initiate an SMTP session. With the default input policy set to DROP, a telnet to the same server on port 25 just hangs (it resolves the IP address correctly, but doesn't go any further). When attempting the connections, I get the following entry in my firewall log repeatedly: Feb 8 15:06:02 p15112495 kernel: firewallIN=eth0 OUT= MAC=00:20:ed:58:cf:2c:00:00:5a:9d:07:e6:08:00 SRC=62.189.34.125 DST=217.160.168.154 LEN=64 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=49 ID=14407 DF PROTO=TCP SPT=25 DPT=52161 WINDOW=24616 RES=0x00 ACK SYN URGP=0 netstat reveals that the SMTP connection I'm initiating is going out from port 52161 my side, so I can see that the other server is sending packets back from its port 25 to my port 52161, and they're getting blocked. I think perhaps I need to use -m --s...

Web resources about - Problem to send out the mails with SENDMAIL - comp.mail.sendmail

Open Source - Sendmail.com
Sendmail partners include a host of leading companies who share a proven track record of developing and delivering complimentary email products ...

Sendmail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the mail transfer agent. For the company, see Sendmail, Inc. . Sendmail is a general purpose internetwork email routing ...

Companies mobilize to patch Sendmail
... has security experts and software companies moving quickly to convince customers to apply a patch. A critical vulnerability in Sendmail, the ...

Sendmail hit by data interception flaw
Internet security researchers have discovered a serious flaw in versions of the widely-used Sendmail open-source e-mail software. The flaw could ...

Sendmail Adds Calendaring, Scheduling
E-mail server software developer Sendmail Inc. is branching out into groupware with the addition of its Calendar Server.

Sendmail Launches 'Rogue Email Application Control' Appliance
Sendmail this week announced the release of the Sentrion Rogue Email Application Control (REAC) appliance, a new offering designed to address ...

Another vulnerability found in Sendmail
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners . You can withdraw ...

Sendmail Hit by Data Interception Flaw - Slashdot
FreeBSD also has details in their security notification. Those guys are fast - if you want to have up to date info on security vulns., FreeBSD ...

Email Offline At the Home of Sendmail 179
... "The UC Berkeley email system has been either offline, or only providing limited access, for more than a week. How can the place where sendmail ...