Redirecting Mail Rx By Sendmail To An Exchange Server

I am reasonably familiar with using sendmail as the primary MTA for
a domain.  However, I have a client that wants to do something I know
can be done, but which I've never done myself, so I am turning to the
geniuses here.  I'm not looking for a spelled out solution, just a pointer
on where to get started (though a turnkey solution will happily be
accepted :)

Today's Situation
-----------------

The client runs their own mail infrastructure and their domain MX points
to an Exchange server machine.

What They Want
--------------

1) Run sendmail/MailScanner/clamav on a FreeBSD server (no problem - I
    know how to do this).  Point their domain MX to this machine.

2) After sendmail has rxed the mail and MailScanner has processed it
    and virus scanned it (with clamav) - here's the part I do not know
    how to do - have sendmail then take the processed mail and automatically
    send it to the Exchange server that is actually servicing their internal
    clients.

2a) I need to do this transparently - that is, adding/deleting users or
     changing policies on the Exchange server ought to require no
     config changes on the sendmail frontend.

2b) I presume - correct me if I'm wrong - that they should be able to
     _Send_ email by having Exchange handle it directly.  Is there
     also a way to have Exchange send it back through the sendmail frontend
     machine so that outbound mail is also virus checked?

In effect, they want sendmail/Mailscanner/clamav to frontend their entire
mail operation, primarily in order to avoid the costs of commercial
virus scanning and anti-spam software.

Many TIA,
Tim Daneliuk     tundra@tundraware.com

tundra (295)

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

> I am reasonably familiar with using sendmail as the primary MTA for
> a domain.  However, I have a client that wants to do something I know
> can be done, but which I've never done myself, so I am turning to the
> geniuses here.  I'm not looking for a spelled out solution, just a pointer
> on where to get started (though a turnkey solution will happily be
> accepted :)
>
> Today's Situation
> -----------------
>
> The client runs their own mail infrastructure and their domain MX points
> to an Exchange server machine.

So the machine acts as a gateway.  Which is how sendmail acts a HUGE
amount of the time.  It just passes all mail for DOMAIN.TLD into the
exchange box after relaying it (we'll skip that milters are beating on it).

So mailertable says:
domain.tld       smtp:excahnge.domain.tld

> In effect, they want sendmail/Mailscanner/clamav to frontend their entire
> mail operation, primarily in order to avoid the costs of commercial
> virus scanning and anti-spam software.

If they want to save money, they can move from exchange to IMAP.
Big think tank study companies offer Exchange/Notes/Gropewhere costs
$25/user/month to own (support, licenses, etc).
Where IMAP costs < $10/user/month.

I can get 50,000 users on a single $6000 computer (perhaps with an
external RAID box) running IMAP and use a pair of $1000 1u's for LDAP.
Actually "can" is too weak.  I *have*.

Can exchange do that?

Users needn't use Windows or Outlook.  They have Choice!
Put them all on Eudora/Thunderbird/Mozilla, pine what have you and
you don't have to worry about viruses anymore either (except as a nuisance).

Replace windows with Mac desktops and you're training costs plummet too.
Hell, slip in OpenOffice on windows and you needn't pay a MS Office fee
again.

Look at all the money we can save!
0
chuck7197 (18)
8/9/2004 8:14:22 AM
Tim Daneliuk (tundra@tundraware.com) wrote in comp.mail.sendmail:
> Thanks Chuck!  Unfortunately, I cannot convince them to do what you
> suggest - and I've tried.   They are married to Exchange because
> "the users really want the groupware features"  blah, blah, blah.

We don't use Exchange, although most users do use Outlook.  The only
thing in Exchange that we can't really do with our current setup of
sendmail/etc. is the deluxe calendar features.

If anybody has a good way to deal with that, I can stave off Exchange
forever.

--
Jeff Rife        |
SPAM bait:       | http://www.nabs.net/Cartoons/TractorBeam.jpg
chuck yerkes wrote:
<SNIP>

> Look at all the money we can save!

Thanks Chuck!  Unfortunately, I cannot convince them to do what you
suggest - and I've tried.   They are married to Exchange because
"the users really want the groupware features"  blah, blah, blah.

That's why I want this deployment to go smoothly/well - nothing proves
a point like a good example ...

Tim Daneliuk     tundra@tundraware.com
tundra (295)

Re: Redirecting Mail Rx By Sendmail To An Exchange Server
should you get this up and running, I would be interested in the detail of the sendmail config. I have a setup with senmail as proxy for a exchange but would like to add MailScanner. I don't now how to adjust the sendmail config for that, since understand that with MailScanner two 'versions' of sendmail are run .. - admin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.webservertalk.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.webservertalk.com/message342684.htm ...

unable to forward mail from 1 sendmail server to another sendmail server
Hi, i have a setup like this: box A ---> box B ---> sends to the world. sendmail, solaris 9. what is happening is as follows: Application on box A generates mail (for the users, who can be from anywhere) forwards it to box B which sends it out. The box A is forwarding mail to box B, only for the users of the domain, ie if there is a user is having a gmail id the mail is NOT forwarded from box A ----> box B. If i do a nslookup on gmail on box A it resolves properly. XXXXXX Message 2: >From MAILER-DAEMON Wed Oct 26 12:14:26 2005 Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST) From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON> To: <amit@www.domainname.com> MIME-Version: 1.0 Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure) This is a MIME-encapsulated message --j9Q6iQj6027300.1130309066/www.domainname.com The original message was received at Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST) from localhost [127.0.0.1] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <amitka@gmail.com> (reason: 550 Host unknown) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- 550 5.1.2 <amitka@gmail.com>... Host unknown (Name server: mailhost.domainame.com: host not found) --j9Q6iQj6027300.1130309066/www.domainname.com Content-Type: message/delivery-status Reporting-MTA: dns; www.domainname.com Received-From-MTA: DNS; localhost Arrival-Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST) Final-Recipient: RFC822; amitk...

Sendmail mail redirection
I am using sendmail running on an HP Intel based server loaded with Red Hat 7.2. My delima is that I was tasked with trying to capture email coming from a specific "external" email address and redirect it to a specific "internal" email address rather than the original recipient; it would be nice to potentially have it go to both the originally intended as well as the additional "mailbox". Any help in resolving this is greatly appreciated. ...

Mail not being sent to alternate mail exchanger servers
I have a little bit of an issue here, wondering if anyone can help. I have a new sendmail server running 8.13 on RHES 3. I am noticing if email intended for a mx server is down, sendmail doesn't try the other mx servers for the domain. For example, currently mx4.hotmail.com is down. But every email queued in the mqueue still tries to send to mx4.hotmail.com and not mx3, mx2,mx1. Is there a setting I am missing? Thanks for the help. Chad ...

Securing a Sendmail mail server
This actually is more along the lines of ensuring that your server is not an open relay and to ensure that only my internal LAN and users authenticated via smtp-auth have the ability to send mail through my mail server. I've been pouring over the bat book and the new sendmail cookbook and feel like i've made good progress in figuring out how to secure my server. However, I wanted to post a few questions here to verify that I am understanding this correctly and when my server goes live, I am not an open relay. I know as of sendmail 8.9, it is a closed relay by default. Which is...

Mail::Sendmail
perl doesn't like my return address. Does anyone know why? error message as follows-------------------- [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ perl mail_test.pl [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ Bad or missing From address: '' text of program follows---------------------- [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ vi mail_test.pl 1 #!/usr/bin/perl; 2 use Mail::Sendmail; 3 4 %mail = { To => "ccc31807\@yahoo.com", 5 From => "cartercc\@gmail.com", 6 Subject => 'Test of sendmail', 7 Message => "This is a test of sendmail"}; 8 9...

Can not send mail to my Sendmail Server ?
Hi, I set up a sendmail server ( The IP I use is for dummy ): 1. I can email outside from the local host ( by using sendmail -v -t ), up to this moment, I just use IP for the Email Server, the DNS Record is not set yet; e.g. bensonlei@203.194.23.33 2. But I can not reply to the above email address 3. I can not telnet 203.194.23.33 port 110 , nor telnet 203.194.23.33 port 143 from outside, but I can telnet localhost 110, and telnet localhost 143. I installed the service imapd and ipop3d.. What is the problem and how to solve them ? The error messages: Message from ...

How to enable Mail Directory instead of Mail File in Sendmail/Procmail?
Hi, Again a newbie question. I am using Redhat Enterprise Server 4.0 with Sendmail. I wanted to know if there is any configuration in Sendmail/Procmail such each mailbox has a mail directory instead of a mail file (each mail is in seperate file). thanks Rohit. "Rohit Sehgal" <rohitseh@yahoo.com> writes: > Again a newbie question. > > I am using Redhat Enterprise Server 4.0 with Sendmail. I wanted to > know if there is any configuration in Sendmail/Procmail such each > mailbox has a mail directory instead of a mail file (each mail is in > seperate file). > > thanks You can easily change it in per user ~user/.procmailrc or global /etc/procmailrc http://www.sendmail.org/faq/section4.html#4.3 Q4.3 -- How can I get sendmail to deliver local mail to $HOME/.mail instead of into /usr/spool/mail (or /usr/mail)? -- [en: Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : anfi@priv.onet.pl : anfi@xl.wp.pl http://www.sendmail.org/faq/ http://www.sendmail.org/m4/readme.html http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/ Netcraft Site Rank: 462490 Thanks for replying Andrzej. But, this does not answer my question. I want mails in my inbox to be deposited in the Mail Directory and not mail file. For Example, I want to specify each mail to the mailbox is stored as independent file. So, if I have 5 mails for me then there are 5 files in my mail directory. I am looking for either system wide or mailbox size setting. "Rohit Sehgal" <rohitseh@yahoo.com>...

I'm sendmail from mail server
I'm using sendmail in my mail server ( vers. 8.12.10-1.1.1). The same mail was sent to 2 users (A, B), I can see 2 different mail formats. A uses Outlook Express 6 and it's able to read message B uses Outlook Express 6 and it's NOT able to read message. I verified mail, which was in mailbox B, has winmail.dat inside body so I suppose to be RTF format. I verified client which sent the mail, but there is neither settings for RTF format nor setting for RFT format for specific recipients. Can sendmail alter email format in this way ? RICCARDO <ric.castellani@alice.it> wrote in <792579cd-a52c-424c-9e57-3157b467873d@f8g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>: > I'm using sendmail in my mail server ( vers. 8.12.10-1.1.1). > The same mail was sent to 2 users (A, B), I can see 2 different mail > formats. > > A uses Outlook Express 6 and it's able to read message > B uses Outlook Express 6 and it's NOT able to read message. > > I verified mail, which was in mailbox B, has winmail.dat inside body > so I suppose to be RTF format. > I verified client which sent the mail, but there is neither settings > for RTF format nor setting for RFT format for specific recipients. > > Can sendmail alter email format in this way ? Not to my knowledge. Can you run a packet trace (WireShark, tcpdump, etc.) of both sessions (the one to A _and_ the one to B), and then compare them? I suspect that B is somehow prompting Exchange to send ...

Cant send mail to my Sendmail Server ?
I use the netstat to get the following information: tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:32768 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:32769 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:109 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:110 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:143 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:111 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN tcp 0 0 ...

Sendmail Deferred and times out with mail server
I have a linux box that sits in our Cisco PIX DMZ and relays mail to our internal Exchange server. Problem I have is that sometimes it relays fine, other times we get a 'Connection timed out with mail.unix.com'. Here is a snippet from my logfile of a email I recently sent: Jan 6 11:36:42 myhost sendmail[4136]: j06GagkR004136: from=root, size=62, class=0, n rcpts=1, msgid=<200501061636.j06GagkR004136@myhost.unix.com>, relay=root@loca lhost Jan 6 11:36:43 myhost sendmail[4138]: j06GagU6004138: from=<root@myhost.unix.com>, size=386, class=0, nrcpts=1, msgid=<200501061636.j06GagkR004136@myhost.unix.com>, proto=ESMTP, daemon=MTA, relay=localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1] Jan 6 11:36:43 myhost sendmail[4136]: j06GagkR004136: to=jweb@unix.com , ctladdr=root (0/0), delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:01, mailer=relay, pri=30062, relay=[12 7.0.0.1] [127.0.0.1], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (j06GagU6004138 Message accepted for delivery) Jan 6 11:37:26 myhost sendmail[4122]: j06GRH15003890: to=<jweb@unix.co m>, ctladdr=<root@myhost.unix.com> (0/0), delay=00:10:09, xdelay=00:01:00, ma iler=esmtp, pri=120387, relay=mail.unix.com. [123.123.166.195], dsn=4.0.0, stat=De ferred: Connection timed out with mail.unix.com. I can't determine where the problem is -- dmz? sendmail? exchange? Any thoughts or help is immensely appreciated. Thanks, JWeb ...

too many sendmail 8.12.11 sendmail and mail.local processes
I noticed over 7000 sendmail and mail.local processes that eventually exhausted the system's swap space. The system is a Solaris 8 box running sendmail 8.12.11. Also, sendmail.cf has MaxDaemonChildren=500 set. The problem occurred after the system received over 60,000 large email due to a misbehaved application. 1. Why would there be more than 500 sendmail processes? I noticed the parent process for most of the sendmail processes is 1 and mail.local were spawned by sendmail, of course. I have the default MaxQueueChildren value which is unlimited. I noted over 7,000 of these messages in syslog during the time of the incident; Jun 12 09:02:04 peace sendmail-mta[22621]: j5CD04jr022619: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input Jun 12 09:03:03 peace sendmail-mta[23982]: j5CD13Ef023979: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input Jun 12 09:04:36 peace sendmail-mta[26086]: j5CD2aaO026076: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input Jun 12 09:05:38 peace sendmail-mta[27455]: j5CD3bKd027452: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input Jun 12 09:06:01 peace sendmail-mta[27939]: j5CD411x027931: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input Jun 12 09:06:16 peace sendmail-mta[28248]: j5CD4GmD028243: timeout waiting for i nput from local during Draining Input F S UID PID PPID C PRI NI ADDR SZ WCHAN STIME TTY TIME CMD 8 S root 8888 1 0 49 20 69174...

How do I configure Sendmail to reject all mail to domains not in /etc/mail/access file?
Hi. I've got a serious spam problem on one my server which is running Sendmail 8.13.1. I've been struggling with iptables, although efficient but not manageable in the long run. The problem really is bad scripts made by users on their webpages, but it is impossible for me to debug these. So this is why I'm looking for information on how to block all @domain.tld's while maintaining the ability to send mail to certain specified domains in the /etc/mail/access file. Thus far, I've also been adding domain.tld in local-host-names and relaying all @domain.tld to a local alias which is redirected to /dev/null. This solution is also unmanageable in the long run. Therefore I turn to you for guidance and information on how to find a solution for the spam problem on my server. Feedback and tips will be greatly appreciated :) Thx, /Timo_S On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:03:08 +0300 Timo_S wrote: > I've got a serious spam problem on one my server which is running > Sendmail 8.13.1. I've been struggling with iptables, although efficient > but not manageable in the long run. > > The problem really is bad scripts made by users on their webpages, but > it is impossible for me to debug these. So this is why I'm looking for > information on how to block all @domain.tld's while maintaining the > ability to send mail to certain specified domains in the > /etc/mail/access file. What do these "bad scripts" do...

Restrict Local From: mails on Sendmail Relay Servers
Hi, In our network we have a Sendmail relay server connected on our intranet and also to the public network. I would like to restrict the server to accept incoming mails with source local adresses only from our intranet. Example: Lets supose that our local domain is "local.dom". Considering this scenario I would to configure Sendmail only to accept mails with the "From: *@local.dom" comming from our intranet mail server and reject those comming from Internet apparently sended from a *@local.dom guy. Regards, Jordi ...

Sendmail, Exchange smart host, and local mail
I have a machine running Sendmail and I'd like it to use an Exchange server for a smart host. It's an AIX machine, but I had the same problem on a Tru64 machine, about a year or two ago, and I never got it resolved. I'd like *all* email to go through the Exchange server - local or not. I have the following lines in my sendmail.cf: DSsmtp:mail.mydomain.com DRsmtp:mail.mydomain.com DHsmtp:mail.mydomain.com For outgoing mail, this works fine. However, when I use the command: mailx -v -s Testing me@mydomain.com I see that sendmail rewrites the address as: me@mail.mydomain.com Apparently, Exchange doesn't like that. Is it possible to get sendmail to leave the address completely alone and just make the Exchange server handle it? Thanks dadoo3002@gmail.com wrote: > I have a machine running Sendmail and I'd like it to use an Exchange > server for a smart host. It's an AIX machine, but I had the same > problem on a Tru64 machine, about a year or two ago, and I never got it > resolved. > > I'd like *all* email to go through the Exchange server - local or not. > I have the following lines in my sendmail.cf: > > DSsmtp:mail.mydomain.com > DRsmtp:mail.mydomain.com > DHsmtp:mail.mydomain.com > > For outgoing mail, this works fine. However, when I use the command: > > mailx -v -s Testing me@mydomain.com > > I see that sendmail rewrites the address as: > > ...

How to setup sendmail quickly and simple mail server
Hi I just need to know how to setup sendmail quickly . Are there are guides outhere to do a fast setup ? I just need one mailbox where I am planning to send some logs from a linux server. I would like just one person to login to the mailbox and look at messages . nothings fancy just a plain mailbox with a login ID and password I do have DNS server ...

Best way to send mail from sendmail server?
Hey all; I've got a sendmail (8.13.4) box primarily relaying from the outside to a number of inside locations. Problem is, this box also sends mail out itself, mostly reporting and such. Now any mail it generates is coming from "user@localhost" which resolves (naturally) to 127.0.0.1. I can add localhost to the access DB and it works fine, but I'm wondering if this is really the ideal way of doing things. Is there a way I can rewrite the sender domain from localhost to domain.com, or even host.domain.com? Thanks, Colin Colin B. wrote: > I've got a sendmail (8.13.4) box primarily relaying from the outside to > a number of inside locations. Problem is, this box also sends mail out > itself, mostly reporting and such. Now any mail it generates is coming > from "user@localhost" which resolves (naturally) to 127.0.0.1. I can add > localhost to the access DB and it works fine, but I'm wondering if this is > really the ideal way of doing things. Is there a way I can rewrite the > sender domain from localhost to domain.com, or even host.domain.com? Recomended way: Make "hostname --fqdn" report host.domain.com as fully qualified domain name of "this host". -- Andrzej [en:Andrew] Adam Filip anfi@priv.onet.pl anfi@xl.wp.pl All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing -- Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Andrzej Adam Filip <anfi@priv.onet.pl> wrote: > Colin B. wrote: &...

Sendmail virtual hosting, default mail server
Hi, googl'd quite a lot but couldn't find my answer. Can someone help ? We host several domains, on a single server. The server has different IP addresses, corresponding to the SMTP and POP servers for the domains. Domains are virtual in the sense that we don't use the the virtusertable, but the vdeliver utility of linuxconf : users don't have an account on our system. Everything works fine, e-mails are delivered and sent OK. Our question is the following : Is it possible to have sendmail send the mails from the "domain mail server" instead as from the local loop ? ...

Making sendmail work with my ISPs mail server
I am running sendmail on Solaris 9. Normally I use Mozilla to do most of my email, with mail.charter.net set as the outgoing server (SMTP), but would like on occassion to use mailx instead. The problem is I can not get sendmail configured so it will send mail via mail.charter.net. I have tried 2 or 3 different sets of sendmail.cf changes based on what I have found using Google, but none of them work. Local mail is fine, but mail addressed to jack_morrison@charter.net gets sent but never received. My latest attempt used the following .mc file to create sendmail.cf: divert(0)dnl VERSIONID(`@(#)subsidiary.mc 1.10 (Sun) 12/14/00') OSTYPE(`solaris8')dnl DOMAIN(`solaris-generic')dnl define(`SMART_HOST', `mail.charter.net') MAILER(`local')dnl MAILER(`smtp')dnl LOCAL_NET_CONFIG R$* < @ $* .$m. > $* $#esmtp $@ $2.$m $: $1 < @ $2.$m. > $3 I then used mail to send a message to jack_morrison@charter.net but never received anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jack Please disregard my post, as it turns out this last changed worked but my Mozilla browser got hung up and was not pulling mail down from my mail server. Sorry! Jack Morrison wrote: > I am running sendmail on Solaris 9. Normally I use Mozilla to do most of > my email, with mail.charter.net set as the outgoing server (SMTP), but > would like on occassion to use mailx instead. The problem is I can not > get sendmail configured so it will send mail vi...

Mails from my sendmail server are rejected by certain domains!!!
Dear all, I had setup a sendmail mailserver in my system which is running in redhta9.0. The mail server sends and receive mails from localdomains as well as from internet . My mail server was working on a dialup connection and we had problems sending mails to certain domains like rediffmail.com . Now inorder to solve the issue, i replaced the dialup connections with a DSL connection of 64 Kbps .Now the problems are multiplied, i cannot send mails to internet partcularly to domains like rediffmail.com , yahoomail.com..etc. But i can receive mails from all these sites.when i send a mail to rediffmail.com that mail is bouned back and received by postmaster(in my case it is root) I have set the hostname as focuz and domainname is com. I had also set the Masquerade option as cluster.tech . The masquerade_envelope is also enabled.follwoing is the content of returned mail. From MAILER-DAEMON@benz-group.com Wed Jul 7 18:50:09 2004 Return-Path: <MAILER-DAEMON@cluster.tech> Received: from localhost (localhost) by cluster.tech (8.12.8/8.12.8) id i67DK9Vi004137; Wed, 7 Jul 2004 18:50:09 +0530 Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 18:50:09 +0530 From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@afbl.com> Message-Id: <200407071320.i67DK9Vi004137@cluster.tech> To: <root@cluster.tech> MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/report; report-type=delivery-status; boundary="i67DK9Vi004137.1089206409/cluster.tech" Subject: Returned mail: ...

Web resources about - Redirecting Mail Rx By Sendmail To An Exchange Server - comp.mail.sendmail

Advertise - Redirecting - YouTube
Search Call us: 1-855-500-2756 Get started Overview Why it Works Success Stories Get Started Make Video Ads Resources This page has moved. Redirecting ...

Aboriginal funds need redirecting - report
Aboriginal funds need redirecting - report

Freedom of speech: Redirecting our society to a dangerous course
Freedom of speech: Redirecting our society to a dangerous course

Leaked Federal Government mental health report recommends redirecting $1 billion from acute hospital ...
A report commissioned by the Federal Government recommends redirecting money from acute hospital care to community-based mental health services. ...

Sona talked of redirecting voters to wrong polls, court hears in robocalls trial
Michael Sona was overheard talking about American-style campaign politics to redirect voters to the wrong polling stations in the 2011 federal ...

Unscrupulous website adverts again redirecting some users to App Store from Safari
... granting any kind of permission… In iOS 8 beta 2, Apple supposedly had remedied the issue: “Safari now blocks ads from automatically redirecting ...

Play Store May Be Redirecting Some Search Terms To The Predefined Categories
The user experience on Android is never standing still, which is no more evident than in the Play Store itself. It seems Google may be trying ...

Redirecting...
Please wait — redirecting to new New Jersey News page...

Redirecting...
Click here if you are not redirected

Redirecting Sunlight Into Dark Urban Alleys With Translucent Panels
... detailed in a paper published in the journal Energy Express , a supplement of The Optical Society’s open-access journal Optics Express . Redirecting ...