too many sendmail 8.12.11 sendmail and mail.local processes

I noticed over 7000 sendmail and mail.local processes that eventually
exhausted the system's swap space.  The system is a Solaris 8 box
running sendmail 8.12.11.  Also, sendmail.cf has MaxDaemonChildren=500
set.  The problem occurred after the system received over 60,000 large
email due to a misbehaved application.

1. Why would there be more than 500 sendmail processes?  I noticed the
    parent process for most of the sendmail processes is 1 and mail.local
    were spawned by sendmail, of course.  I have the default
MaxQueueChildren
    value which is unlimited.  I noted over 7,000 of these messages in
syslog
    during the time of the incident;

Jun 12 09:02:04 peace sendmail-mta[22621]: j5CD04jr022619: timeout
waiting for i
nput from local during Draining Input
Jun 12 09:03:03 peace sendmail-mta[23982]: j5CD13Ef023979: timeout
waiting for i
nput from local during Draining Input
Jun 12 09:04:36 peace sendmail-mta[26086]: j5CD2aaO026076: timeout
waiting for i
nput from local during Draining Input
Jun 12 09:05:38 peace sendmail-mta[27455]: j5CD3bKd027452: timeout
waiting for i
nput from local during Draining Input
Jun 12 09:06:01 peace sendmail-mta[27939]: j5CD411x027931: timeout
waiting for i
nput from local during Draining Input
Jun 12 09:06:16 peace sendmail-mta[28248]: j5CD4GmD028243: timeout
waiting for i
nput from local during Draining Input

  F S  UID  PID  PPID  C PRI NI     ADDR  SZ    WCHAN    STIME TTY TIME CMD
  8 S  root 8888    1  0  49 20 69174950 342 691749c0 11:01:59 ?   0:00
/usr/lib/
sendmail -bd -q30m -L send
  8 S jblow 8889 8888  0  50 20 6f859770 192 63713b70 11:02:00 ?   0:03
mail.loca
l -f daemon@world.gmu.edu -

2. What could be done to prevent sendmail from spawning so many sendmail and
    mail.local processes?

Richard
0
rjackson1 (1)

web scripts and local mail problem with sendmail 8.12.10 ... REWARD OFFERED!
I have just recently upgraded to sendmail 8.12.10 on a Red Hat Enterprise system. I have Apache 2.0.46 with PHP 4.3.2 The problem I'm having is that all of my scripts (PHP and Perl) which use mail functions result in maillog entries with SYSERR(apache): savemail: cannot save rejected email anywhere among other things. I have found other posts in the sendmail group which describe the same problem, but I haven't found the end solution as of yet. If there is a post that I've missed that explains this, I apologize for the duplication here. On the advice of previous posts, I did t...

Sendmail 8.14.3 not sendmail hugely attached e-mail files in a timely manner
What could be the problem. They seem stuck and I have to run sendmail -v -q manually just to get them to propogate. Any reason why? -- Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising! Never Satan President Republic! If you cannot lead a family how can you pastor a church? The Doctor unleashed the infinite monkeys on 21/05/2009 00:07 producing: > What could be the problem. > > They seem stuck and I have to run sendmail -v -q manually just > to get them to propogate. > > Any reason why? With so little information, it's impossible to help you. How do you define "huge"? How long do you wait? What's in your mail logs? -- Rob MacGregor (BOFH) Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload.'" ...

Sendmail 8.12 masquerade with mail hub
I am having a problem attempting to masquerade a domain while using a mail hub. I did not have a problem with this prior to upgrading to 8.12. The following config file works with 8.11.6, but does not work with 8.12.x. Is it still possible to masquerade the domain of the mail hub? I am using the standard submit.cf file and the following is what I am using to generate my cf file: divert(0)dnl VERSIONID(`$Id: host.mc,v 8.11 2001/02/21 07:26:03 craig Exp $') OSTYPE(solaris2)dnl DOMAIN(generic)dnl FEATURE(allmasquerade)dnl FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl FEATURE(virtusertable, `btree -o /...

Sendmail/Sendmail Processes Hanging
Hi there, I have a problem with my RedHat 7.2 (2.4.18-26.7.x kernel) box and sendmail. We have recently been finding many many stuck sendmail processes where seemingly the first process freezes and all later ones then start but fail to log or complete in any way. We were running an old (8.11) version of sendmail so I have upgraded from source to the latest 8.13.6 and replaced the binary and config files ok. The new version runs fine and all seems to work. But... the problem continues. I have attached a copy of the relevant parts of a ps and netstat etc... below. I thought this might be some sort of DoS hence the upgrade and I also tinkered with timeouts but with no joy. One thing that has changed from 8.11 to 8.13 is that under 8.11 as well as cmd read and data states some of the frozen connections were showing "child wait". Any help most gratefully appreciated. Cheers, Dave. SENDMAIL.MC: divert(0)dnl VERSIONID(`$Id: generic-linux.mc,v 8.1 1999/09/24 22:48:05 gshapiro Exp $') undefine(`UUCP_RELAY') undefine(`BITNET_RELAY') define(`confDONT_PROBE_INTERFACES',true) define(`PROCMAIL_MAILER_PATH',`/usr/bin/procmail') define(`confDOMAIN_NAME',`mail.ourdomain.com') define(`confTO_COMMAND',`2m') define(`confQUEUE_LA',8) define(`confREFUSE_LA',12) define(`confDELAY_LA',4) define(`confTO_DATABLOCK',`5m') define(`confSMTP_LOGIN_MSG',`Sendmail Mailer; $b') OSTYPE(linux)dnl DOMAIN(generic)dn...

mail file keeps growing Sendmail 8.11
I have a problem that keeps reoccuring. Something happens to the /usr/spool/mail/user file that causes it to keep growing in size. When this happens the mail can not be pickup by MS Outlook and the only solution I have found is to delete the file and loose all the mail in the file. If I examine the file I see the exact same messages repeated various times and generally this is several thousand duplicates. It does seem that the reason that Outlook fails is that it does not wait long enough for the system to respond while it tries to process such a huge mail box. What causes it to grow I have not been able to determine but I suspect it is due to a large volume of spam and that once the file gets to certain size Outlook starts to time out and cause the problem. I have seen this happen on multiple machines and multiple mail accounts. Most are running SCO 5.0.5 or 5.0.6 and are using Outlook as the mail reader. For some reason this week has resulted with several differnet systems having this problem and some more then once. It is starting to be a real problem and since the only solution I have is to delete the mailbox I am concerned about what "real" mail is being lost. Darmbrust wrote: > I have a problem that keeps reoccuring. That is never good. Good for troubleshooting, but nothing else. > Something happens to the /usr/spool/mail/user file that causes it to > keep growing in size. When this happens the mail can not be pickup by > MS Outlook ...

sending e-mail to oneself (w/ sendmail 8.13.8+Sun/8.13.8)
Hello everyone, I hate to ask a basic question. But I already spent two weeks. I think I have suffered enough to post a question. I have been using Solaris 9 (SPARC) for years. My sendmail.mc with older sendmail worked okay for years. Now I updated my machine to Solaris 10, which comes with a newer version of sendmail (8.13.8). I tried my old sendmail.mc (with some tweaks) but it didn't work. So, I reverted the changes I made, one by one. Finally, I used the original sendmail.mc that comes with Solaris 10. It still didn't work. The problem I'm having is that I cannot send e-mails to myself. (Mail client == Mail host) I tried: # /usr/lib/sendmail -v myself </dev/null It hangs. The mail is stored in a spool because sendmail failed to deliver. I can see it by using 'mailq' command. Eventually the e-mail is forwarded to 'root' as an undeliverable e- mail (from MAIL-DAEMON). 553 5.3.5 mailhost.my_domain.com config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)554 5.3.5 Local configuration error As you my suspect, I can send an e-mail to somebody else (local). // My question is: What is the correct sequence should occur when sending e-mail to oneself? How can I debug this problem? (After e-amil is submitted to a mail spool) // The newer version of sendmail now uses 'submit.cf'. I'm suspecting that sendmail puts e-mails into a spool even the e-mail doesn't need any relaying. As my understanding of sendmail is very shallow, I'...

mail::sendmail (SOMETIMES) get "bad file descriptor" error when mail not local
I have a leased Linux box that I installed mail::Sendmail on using CPAN I'm using a perl script to send mail. I have a domain on that server and I get my personel email at that address. The script works fine when I am using my own email address as the recipient, but when I try to send to any other domain I get, for example, "sendmail failure sending to somebody@otherdomain.org Bad file descriptor" I don't have this problem with by Linux box at home and I thought I configured it the same way. (I just let CPAN do it's thing) I noticed that there is a soft link to qmail on the remote server, but it was my understanding that mail::Sendmail is independant of other mail programs. Is there some configuration file I can change to solve this problem? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Dave Dave Roberts wrote: > I have a leased Linux box that I installed mail::Sendmail on using > CPAN > > I'm using a perl script to send mail. I have a domain on that server > and I get my personel email at that address. > > The script works fine when I am using my own email address as the > recipient, but when I try to send to any other domain I get, for > example, > > "sendmail failure sending to somebody@otherdomain.org Bad file > descriptor" > > > I don't have this problem with by Linux box at home and I thought I > configured it the same way. (I just let CPAN do it's thing) > > I not...

unable to forward mail from 1 sendmail server to another sendmail server
Hi, i have a setup like this: box A ---> box B ---> sends to the world. sendmail, solaris 9. what is happening is as follows: Application on box A generates mail (for the users, who can be from anywhere) forwards it to box B which sends it out. The box A is forwarding mail to box B, only for the users of the domain, ie if there is a user is having a gmail id the mail is NOT forwarded from box A ----> box B. If i do a nslookup on gmail on box A it resolves properly. XXXXXX Message 2: >From MAILER-DAEMON Wed Oct 26 12:14:26 2005 Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST) From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON> To: <amit@www.domainname.com> MIME-Version: 1.0 Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure) This is a MIME-encapsulated message --j9Q6iQj6027300.1130309066/www.domainname.com The original message was received at Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST) from localhost [127.0.0.1] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <amitka@gmail.com> (reason: 550 Host unknown) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- 550 5.1.2 <amitka@gmail.com>... Host unknown (Name server: mailhost.domainame.com: host not found) --j9Q6iQj6027300.1130309066/www.domainname.com Content-Type: message/delivery-status Reporting-MTA: dns; www.domainname.com Received-From-MTA: DNS; localhost Arrival-Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST) Final-Recipient: RFC822; amitk...

sendmail stops processing mails from list if one unknown local user is present
Hi there, I'm running out of ideas and desperatly hope someone can show me what I can do I've set up a new mailserver running sendmail 8.14.7 on OpenSuSE 13.1, having had sendmail 8.13 before. When I send mail to a list address, which is a valid mail address found in our LDAP resolving to three different addresses one of which is a local address (@mydomain) with an invalid alias (user unknown) sendmail rejects the mail with "User unknown" and doesn't process the other two valid addresses (not local). Instead it waits until timeout. It seems to clear the &q...

Mail::Sendmail
perl doesn't like my return address. Does anyone know why? error message as follows-------------------- [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ perl mail_test.pl [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ Bad or missing From address: '' text of program follows---------------------- [rudi@tsuse rudi]$ vi mail_test.pl 1 #!/usr/bin/perl; 2 use Mail::Sendmail; 3 4 %mail = { To => "ccc31807\@yahoo.com", 5 From => "cartercc\@gmail.com", 6 Subject => 'Test of sendmail', 7 Message => "This is a test of sendmail"}; 8 9...

root mail on sendmail 12
I am having trouble getting root mail to work in sendmail 12. The case is a host called node13 inside a load balancer. It only needs to send local mail from root for things like logwatch and other reports. I have this in submit.cf Cwlocalhost DS DnMAILER-DAEMON D{MTAHost}[localhost] DZ8.12.5/Submit O DontProbeInterfaces=True I have this in sendmail.cf Cwlocalhost DSmy.smarthost.us DnMAILER-DAEMON CPREDIRECT DZ8.12.5 O DontProbeInterfaces=True I get relaying denied when I try to send mail from root since it comes from root@node13 address. Do I have to rebuild submit.mc with masquerade for ...

Sendmail not processing outside mail...
Hi, I have just switched over a new mail server, and now for some reason it is not processing mail from outside world. the mail.err log is empty, mail.log looks clean. It does process mail that is generated internally (from localhost) I am using ubuntu 8.04 here are some things in my sendmail.mc (wrapped) DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Family=inet, Name=MTA-v4, Port=smtp')dnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Family=inet, Name=MTA-v4-local, Port=smtp, Addr=127.0.0.1')dnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Family=inet, Name=MSP-v4, Port=submission')dnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Family=inet, Name=MSP-v4-local, Port=submission, Addr=127.0.0.1')dnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Family=inet, Port=465, Name=MTA-SSL, M=s')dnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Family=inet, Port=465, Name=MTA-SSL-local, M=s, Addr=127.0.0.1')dnl Please help. I don't have email until its fixed! Thanks Rick On Sat, 17 May 2008 00:48:31 +0000, Rick bragg wrote: > Hi, > > I have just switched over a new mail server, and now for some reason it > is not processing mail from outside world. the mail.err log is empty, > mail.log looks clean. It does process mail that is generated internally > (from localhost) > > I am using ubuntu 8.04 > > here are some things in my sendmail.mc (wrapped) > > DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Family=inet, Name=MTA-v4, Port=smtp')dnl > DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Family=inet, Name=MTA-v4-local, Port=smtp, > Addr=127.0.0.1')dnl > DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Family=inet, Name=MSP-v4, Port=submission')dn...

problem sendmail sendmail-8.13.8 , aliases and LDAP
Hi guys , Im trying to connect my sendmail to my LDAP. In fact in my ldap i the following field mailLocalAddress with the e- mail of the employee ( john.dupont@mycompanie.com ) le in an other field i have rfc822MailMember which is jdupont@server1.mycompanie.com (where jdupont is the account of my employee for the server1). Now I d like to set up a sendmail server that can translate the e-mail to the rfc822MailMember address. Here is my following configuration : site.config.m4 dnl #compilation de sendmail avec support ldapdnl APPENDDEF(`confMAPDEF', `-DLDAPMAP') APPENDDEF(`confINCDIRS', `-I/apps/openldap-2.1.30/include') APPENDDEF(`confLIBSDIRS', `-L/apps/openldap-2.1.30/lib') APPENDDEF(`confLIBS', `-lldap -llber') sendmail.mc define(`confLDAP_DEFAULT_SPEC',`-h myldap.mycompanie.com ')dnl define(`ALIAS_FILE', `/etc/mail/aliases, ldap:-k "(&(objectClass=inetLocalMailRecipient)(mailLocalAddress=%0))" -d "cn=bindcn,ou=sec,dc=mycompanie,dc=fr" -P "/etc/mail/ldapconnect" -M LDAP_AUTH_SIMPLE -b "dc=mycompanie,dc=fr" -v "rfc822MailMember" ')dnl so when i try to send and e mail to john.dupont with my e-amil client i have the following error "Error 5.1.1 john.dupont@mycompanie.com User unknow. I ve the following log john.dupont@mycompanie.com ... User unknown And i my ldap server i ve the following log Feb 5 13:57:59 ldapserver slapd[7702]: conn=30283 fd=27 ACC...

Sendmail 8.14.4 or Sendmail 8.15.0
Are either coming down the pipe? -- Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising! Never Satan President Republic! Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. -Eric Hoffer ...

sendmail should not deliver mails locally
Hi all, how can I tell sendmail to stop delivering mails locally? If my domain is XXX.XX and php sends a mail on this server to AB@XXX.XX it should query the MX record for XXX.XX and deliver it to the domain listet in the MX record and not locally. is this possible? partynet.at wrote: > how can I tell sendmail to stop delivering mails locally? > If my domain is XXX.XX and php sends a mail on this server to AB@XXX.XX > it should query the MX record for XXX.XX and deliver it to the domain > listet in the MX record and not locally. Make sure it's not in class {w}. See cf/README about: | ACCEPTING MAIL FOR MULTIPLE NAMES | and confDONT_PROBE_INTERFACES DontProbeInterfaces -- Note: please read the netiquette before posting. I will almost never reply to top-postings which include a full copy of the previous article(s) at the end because it's annoying, shows that the poster is too lazy to trim his article, and it's wasting my time. ...

problem sendmail sendmail-8.13.8 , aliases and LDAP #2
[...]

sendmail sendmail[12024]: [ID 801593 mail.crit] k560CUvG012024: SYSERR(root): collect: read timeout on connection from ???????, ???????
Does anyone else get this error messages. What does this mean?? What can I do to fix this? sendmail sendmail[12024]: [ID 801593 mail.crit] k560CUvG012024: SYSERR(root): collect: read timeout on connection from ??????, ???? OS Solaris 10 Sendmail 8.13.6 Thanks Jeff spellman.jeff@gmail.com wrote: > Does anyone else get this error messages. What does this mean?? > What can I do to fix this? > sendmail sendmail[12024]: [ID 801593 mail.crit] k560CUvG012024: > SYSERR(root): collect: read timeout on connection from ??????, ???? > > OS Solaris 10 > Sendmail 8.13.6 > > Thanks > Jeff > The sender didn't complete a particular phase of the smtp protocol. Possibly completed the helo xxxxx.xxx but not the mail from:, or neither. Basically it means they hung up on you. Telnet to your mailer and experiment with incomplete stanzas, begining with helo..., mail from:..., rcpt to:..., data... and drop the connection before completing each stanza. Bonus points for using log level 15 or greater. dp ...

sendmail only accepting mail from local users
I've got a newbie question that I'm hoping someone can shed some light on for me. I had to change the smtp port Sendmail was listening on to 587 last night due to SBC/Yahoo's port blocking. That was the only option I changed. Then about an hour later Sendmail stopped accepting mail from external users, but from local users it worked fine. I can connect and send email to anyone of the local users from my user account with a mail client. The maillog reads: Mar 11 12:36:20 server sendmail[90351]: j2BKaJD90306: to=<thunderbird@mydomain.com>, ctladdr=<steven@myotherdomain.com> (1008/100 1), delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=local, pri=30024, relay=local, But when I send from my Gmail account to one of the users' accounts the mail dissappears. Load averages on the server are well below maximum now, but were over the maximum last night. I've rebooted. I'm out of ideas. Is there another setting for maillog to be more verbose so that I can see why the email from external users is dissappearing. Thanks for any advice. Steven wrote: > I've got a newbie question that I'm hoping someone can shed some light > on for me. I had to change the smtp port Sendmail was listening on to > 587 last night due to SBC/Yahoo's port blocking. That was the only > option I changed. Then about an hour later Sendmail stopped accepting > mail from external users, but from local users it worked fine. I can > connect and send email...

Sendmail is not receiving mail for local users
Hello, My AIX 5.2L box can't receive any e-mail addressed to local users and my var/spool/mqueue is filling with mail files. I've tried: sendmail -bi hash map "Alias0": missing map file /etc/mail/aliases.db: The file access permissions do not allow the specified action. dbm map "Alias0": missing map file /etc/mail/aliases: A file or directory in the path name does not exist. WARNING: cannot open alias database /etc/mail/aliases Cannot create database for alias file /etc/mail/aliases: A system call received a parameter that is not valid. root /etc/mail > ls -l total 136 -rw-r--r-- 1 root system 1424 Oct 13 10:21 aliases -rw-r--r-- 1 root system 12288 Oct 13 08:59 aliases.db -rw-r--r-- 1 root system 46645 Oct 14 13:17 sendmail.cf -rw-r--r-- 1 root system 34 Oct 13 08:59 sendmail.pid root /etc/mail > newaliases hash map "Alias0": missing map file /etc/mail/aliases.db: The file access permissions do not allow the specified action. dbm map "Alias0": missing map file /etc/mail/aliases: A file or directory in the path name does not exist. WARNING: cannot open alias database /etc/mail/aliases Cannot create database for alias file /etc/mail/aliases: A system call received a parameter that is not valid. root /etc/mail > chmod 664 * root /etc/mail > newaliases /etc/mail/sendmail.cf: WARNING: dangerous write permissions newaliases: cannot open /etc/mail/aliases: Grou...

DNS and Sendmail 8.12.11
I have an issue where a name lookup works from the command line by doing an nslookup but I am getting errors in the log about name does not resolve and name server timeout. I am wondering if anyone else has seen this before? For now I am uinsg the accept_unresolvable_domains for now until I can figure out this problem. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Troy "Troy" <t33r0y@hotmail.com> writes: >I have an issue where a name lookup works from the command line by doing an >nslookup but I am getting errors in the log about name does not re...

problem sendmail sendmail-8.13.8 , aliases and LDAP request for owner
Hi, I'm trying to understand the behaviour of sendmail and ldap. In my sendmail.cf i've the following configuration O AliasFile=ldap: -v"rfc822MailMember" -k"(mailLocalAddress= %0@mycompanie.fr)" -d"cn=binduser,ou=sec,dc=mycompanie,dc=fr" -P"/etc/ mail/ldapconnect" -MLDAP_AUTH_SIMPLE when i'm sending a mail it work's but its generating 2 request on my ldap server filter="(mailLocalAddress=thomas.dolley@mycompanie.fr)" and filter="(mailLocalAddress=owner-thomas.dolley@mycompanie.fr)" you can see the log of myldap server -ACCEPT from IP=x.x.x.x :33021 (IP=0.0.0.0:389) Feb 9 15:22:43 mailserver slapd[11202]: conn=13 op=0 BIND dn="cn=binduser,ou=sec,dc=mycompanie,dc=fr" method=128 Feb 9 15:22:43 mailserver slapd[11202]: conn=13 op=0 BIND dn="cn=binduser,ou=sec,dc=mycompanie,dc=fr" mech=SIMPLE ssf=0 Feb 9 15:22:43 mailserver slapd[11202]: conn=13 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=0 text= Feb 9 15:22:43 mailserver slapd[11203]: conn=13 op=1 SRCH base="dc=cirad,dc=fr" scope=2 filter="(mailLocalAddress=thomas.dolley@mycompanie.fr)" Feb 9 15:22:43 mailserver slapd[11203]: conn=13 op=1 SRCH attr=objectClass rfc822MailMember Feb 9 15:22:43 mailserver slapd[11203]: conn=13 op=1 SEARCH RESULT tag=101 err=0 nentries=1 text= Feb 9 15:22:43 mailserver slapd[11202]: conn=13 op=2 SRCH base="dc=cirad,dc=fr" scope=2 filter="(mailLocalAddress=owner- thomas.dolley@my...

How to enable Mail Directory instead of Mail File in Sendmail/Procmail?
Hi, Again a newbie question. I am using Redhat Enterprise Server 4.0 with Sendmail. I wanted to know if there is any configuration in Sendmail/Procmail such each mailbox has a mail directory instead of a mail file (each mail is in seperate file). thanks Rohit. "Rohit Sehgal" <rohitseh@yahoo.com> writes: > Again a newbie question. > > I am using Redhat Enterprise Server 4.0 with Sendmail. I wanted to > know if there is any configuration in Sendmail/Procmail such each > mailbox has a mail directory instead of a mail file (each mail is in > seperate file). > > thanks You can easily change it in per user ~user/.procmailrc or global /etc/procmailrc http://www.sendmail.org/faq/section4.html#4.3 Q4.3 -- How can I get sendmail to deliver local mail to $HOME/.mail instead of into /usr/spool/mail (or /usr/mail)? -- [en: Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : anfi@priv.onet.pl : anfi@xl.wp.pl http://www.sendmail.org/faq/ http://www.sendmail.org/m4/readme.html http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/ Netcraft Site Rank: 462490 Thanks for replying Andrzej. But, this does not answer my question. I want mails in my inbox to be deposited in the Mail Directory and not mail file. For Example, I want to specify each mail to the mailbox is stored as independent file. So, if I have 5 mails for me then there are 5 files in my mail directory. I am looking for either system wide or mailbox size setting. "Rohit Sehgal" <rohitseh@yahoo.com>...

Web resources about - too many sendmail 8.12.11 sendmail and mail.local processes - comp.mail.sendmail

Transverse processes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The transverse processes ( la. processus transversus ) of a vertebra , two in number, project one at either side from the point where the lamina ...

CO2 Utilization in Chemical Processes
CO2 capture has to be followed by proper utilization in useful processes. This group shares knowledge about existing techniques in Chemical Processes, ...

SYS Activity Manager for Memory, Processes, Disk, Battery, Network, Device Stat & Performance Monitoring ...
Get SYS Activity Manager for Memory, Processes, Disk, Battery, Network, Device Stat & Performance Monitoring on the App Store. See screenshots ...

Creative Processes in Science and Technology: Insights from - YouTube
Google Tech Talk May 14, 2009 ABSTRACT Creative Processes in Science and Technology: Insights from Visual Arts. Presented by Dr. Julio M. Ottino. ...

9 Successful Executives Share How Business Processes Have Changed In Their Career
Clear, well-thought-out business processes can be the difference between the success or failure of a company.

ANUSA must have processes improved
ANUSA must have processes improved

NBN Co wants block on Telstra disconnection processes
Disappointed by competition watchdog.

Labor says Bali Nine legal processes not done
Labor says the legal processes for the Bali Nine pair in Indonesia should be allowed to run their course.

Processes to find missing children in care not good enough: opposition
Processes to help find missing children in care have been slammed by the state opposition, which labelled them long-winded and not in the best ...

Carers angry at delays for adoption processes in the ACT
&nbsp;Foster parents and permanent carers have called on the government to speed up legal processes for adoptions in the ACT, as some wait for ...