>From MAILER-DAEMON Wed Oct 26 12:14:26 2005
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
To: <amit@www.domainname.com>
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--j9Q6iQj6027300.1130309066/www.domainname.com

The original message was received at Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530
(IST)
from localhost [127.0.0.1]

<amitka@gmail.com>
    (reason: 550 Host unknown)

550 5.1.2 <amitka@gmail.com>... Host unknown (Name server:
mailhost.domainame.com: host not found)

--j9Q6iQj6027300.1130309066/www.domainname.com

Reporting-MTA: dns; www.domainname.com
Received-From-MTA: DNS; localhost
Arrival-Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; amitka@gmail.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mailhost.domainname.com
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 Host unknown
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:26 +0530 (IST)

--j9Q6iQj6027300.1130309066/www.domainname.com

Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:14:25 +0530 (IST)
From: amit@www.domainname.com
To: amitka@gmail.com
Subject: test from amit acct on domainname

fsdlkjfsidfj;lskdjf;lksdjf;lsdkjfsdfsdf

--j9Q6iQj6027300.1130309066/www.domainname.com--

Request help/ assistance in resolving this issue. If any more details r
required please let me know.

box A is called xxxxx-web2
box B is called mail.xxxxxx.com

TIA
amit

0
amitka (19)

* amitka@gmail.com <amitka@gmail.com>:
>  Hi,
>
>  i have a setup like this: box A ---> box B ---> sends to the world.
>  sendmail, solaris 9.
>
>  what is happening is as follows:
>  Application on box A generates mail (for the users, who can be from
>  anywhere) forwards it to box B which sends it out.
>
>  The box A is forwarding mail to box B, only for the users of the
>  domain, ie if there is a user is having a gmail id the mail is NOT
>  forwarded from box A ----> box B.
>
>  If i do a nslookup on gmail on box A it resolves properly.

You want to configure it to use box B as a smart relay
host.  Something like DSbox.B needs to be in box A's
sendmail.cf file.  Perhaps post your sendmail.mc file
for box A as well.
0
kno (19)

am pasting the sendmail.mc file :
root@billdesk-web2 /usr/lib/mail/cf > vi main.mc
"main.mc" [Read only] 53 lines, 2361 characters
     1  divert(-1)
     2  #
     3  # Copyright (c) 1983 Eric P. Allman
     4  # Copyright (c) 1988, 1993
     5  #       The Regents of the University of California.  All
rights reserved.
     6  #
     7  # Copyright (c) 1997-2000
     8  #       Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All rights reserved.
     9  #
    10  # ident "@(#)main.mc    1.5     00/08/10 SMI"
    11  #
    12  # Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or
without
    13  # modification, are permitted provided that the following
conditions
    14  # are met:
    15  # 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above
copyright
    16  #    notice, this list of conditions and the following
disclaimer.
    17  # 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above
copyright
    18  #    notice, this list of conditions and the following
disclaimer in the
    19  #    documentation and/or other materials provided with the
distribution.
    20  # 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of
this software
    21  #    must display the following acknowledgement:
    22  #       This product includes software developed by the
University of
    23  #       California, Berkeley and its contributors.
    24  # 4. Neither the name of the University nor the names of its
contributors
    25  #    may be used to endorse or promote products derived from
this software
    26  #    without specific prior written permission.
    27  #
    28  # THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS
``AS IS'' AND
    29  # ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
TO, THE
    30  # IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE
    31  # ARE DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR
CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
    32  # FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL
    33  # DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
SUBSTITUTE GOODS
    34  # OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION)
    35  # HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
CONTRACT, STRICT
    36  # LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
ARISING IN ANY WAY
    37  # OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF
    38  # SUCH DAMAGE.
    39  #
    40
    41  #
    42  #  This is a generic configuration file for SunOS 5.8 (a.k.a.
Solaris 8)
    43  #  and later.  It has support for local and SMTP mail only.  If
you want
    44  #  to customize it, copy it to a name appropriate for your
environment
    45  #  and do the modifications there.
    46  #
    47
    48  divert(0)dnl
    49  VERSIONID(`@(#)main.mc  1.5 (Sun) 08/10/00')
    50  OSTYPE(`solaris9')dnl
    51  DOMAIN(`domainname.com')dnl
    52  MAILER(`local')dnl
    53  MAILER(`smtp')dnl

that is all that is there .

I also checked out http://www.ozzu.com/ftopic29690.html

pls advice
TIA
amit

0
amitka (19)
10/28/2005 7:01:52 AM
More specifically you need to add:
      define(`SMART_HOST',`hostB.your.dom')
after the domain statement in host A's  the main.mc file and regenerate
the sendmail.cf file.

Hope this helps

RLH

> For info about our "Managing Internet Mail, Setting Up and Trouble <
> Shooting sendmail and DNS" and a schedule of dates and locations,  <
> please send email to info@harker.com, or visit www.harker.com      <

Robert Harker                                   Harker Systems
Sendmail and TCP/IP Network Training            4182 Pleasant Hill Rd.
Sendmail, Network, and Sysadmin Consulting      Lincoln, CA 95648
harker@harker.com                               530-887-9990

0
harker (113)

 define(`SMART_HOST',`hostB.your.dom')

worked beautifully thanks a lot.

Thanks to all who responded.
best regards
amit

0
amitka (19)

routing sendmail through another sendmail server
Hi all; I have a SendMail issue. Please help, as I am a newbie with Sendmail: We have a server (weasel.foo.org) that has a port opened in our firewall to an Exchange server in a DMZ. I can send mail from this server to our Exchange server just fine. However, we have other servers that generate e-mail from various scripts, processes, applications, etc. that we would like to receive as well. The idea is to use weasel as a relay to forward the mail through the firewall, instead of setting up a bunch of firewall rules to allow mail from numerous servers. On one such server (hobbes), I have my s...

Can sendmail execute a vrfy against another sendmail server?
We're trying to do some initial screening for another server. Is there a way in the rulesets while processing an incoming message to grab the recipient address, do a quick vrfy against the destination mail server, stash the result in a local map then either reject the message or accept it for queuing? Thanks, Joe McGuckin On Fri, 06 May 2005 20:31:36 -0700 joe wrote: > We're trying to do some initial screening for another server. Is there > a way in the rulesets while processing > an incoming message to grab the recipient address, do a quick vrfy > against the destination mail server, > stash the result in a local map then either reject the message or > accept it for queuing? > Joe McGuckin Can be done using milter-ahead. Alexander -- Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany | GPG http://pgp.mit.edu 0xB366A773 legal statement: http://www.uni-x.org/legal.html Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC2smp Serendipity 17:35:17 up 5 days, 1:41, load average: 0.72, 0.62, 0.63 ...

using sendmail MSP to forward mail to a central server
I've configured postfix as an MTA on my network, but for all the other machines, I just want to forward all mail directly to the central server. This means I don't really want a local sendmail server on each box. The questions I have are: 1. Is is OK to use FEATURE(`msp', `mailserver.my.domain') in submit.mc to send mail across the internal network, and should I do anything else in submit.mc to get sendmail to connect to my postfix server? 2. What's the recommended way of rewriting the To: address? It's useful to (somehow) preserve the original machine the mail w...

Sendmail must forward all local mails to corporate SMTP server!
Hi, I am setting up Bugzilla on linux system and as such it will use the linux mail command to forward its emails. So I need to get a sendmail configuration which will send *every* mail sent using unix mail to the corporation SMTP server (smtp.mycorp.com) That server requires login and password plus SSL. I am thinking that this is a common config, but I am not seeing any help as I search various places. Here is what I have so far(sendmail.mc): VERSIONID(`setup for Red Hat Linux')dnl OSTYPE(`linux')dnl define(`confLOG_LEVEL', `20')dnl FEATURE(`authinfo',`hash /etc/mail/authinfo')dnl dnl # define(`confTO_CONNECT', `1m')dnl define(`confTRY_NULL_MX_LIST',true)dnl define(`confDONT_PROBE_INTERFACES',true)dnl define(`PROCMAIL_MAILER_PATH',`/usr/bin/procmail')dnl define(`ALIAS_FILE', `/etc/aliases')dnl define(`STATUS_FILE', `/var/log/mail/statistics')dnl define(`UUCP_MAILER_MAX', `2000000')dnl define(`confUSERDB_SPEC', `/etc/mail/userdb.db')dnl define(`confPRIVACY_FLAGS', `authwarnings,novrfy,noexpn,restrictqrun')dnl dnl # dnl # define(`confAUTH_OPTIONS', `A p')dnl TRUST_AUTH_MECH(`EXTERNAL DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 LOGIN PLAIN')dnl define(`confAUTH_MECHANISMS', `EXTERNAL GSSAPI DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 LOGIN PLAIN')dnl d define(`confCACERT_PATH',`/usr/share/ssl/certs') define(`confCACERT',`/usr/share/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt') dnl #define(`localCERT', `/etc/ma...

Securing a Sendmail mail server
This actually is more along the lines of ensuring that your server is not an open relay and to ensure that only my internal LAN and users authenticated via smtp-auth have the ability to send mail through my mail server. I've been pouring over the bat book and the new sendmail cookbook and feel like i've made good progress in figuring out how to secure my server. However, I wanted to post a few questions here to verify that I am understanding this correctly and when my server goes live, I am not an open relay. I know as of sendmail 8.9, it is a closed relay by default. Which is...

Cant send mail to my Sendmail Server ?
I use the netstat to get the following information: tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:32768 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:32769 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:109 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:110 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:143 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:111 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN tcp 0 0 ...

Can not send mail to my Sendmail Server ?
Hi, I set up a sendmail server ( The IP I use is for dummy ): 1. I can email outside from the local host ( by using sendmail -v -t ), up to this moment, I just use IP for the Email Server, the DNS Record is not set yet; e.g. bensonlei@203.194.23.33 2. But I can not reply to the above email address 3. I can not telnet 203.194.23.33 port 110 , nor telnet 203.194.23.33 port 143 from outside, but I can telnet localhost 110, and telnet localhost 143. I installed the service imapd and ipop3d.. What is the problem and how to solve them ? The error messages: Message from ...

I'm sendmail from mail server
I'm using sendmail in my mail server ( vers. 8.12.10-1.1.1). The same mail was sent to 2 users (A, B), I can see 2 different mail formats. A uses Outlook Express 6 and it's able to read message B uses Outlook Express 6 and it's NOT able to read message. I verified mail, which was in mailbox B, has winmail.dat inside body so I suppose to be RTF format. I verified client which sent the mail, but there is neither settings for RTF format nor setting for RFT format for specific recipients. Can sendmail alter email format in this way ? RICCARDO <ric.castellani@alice.it> wrote in <792579cd-a52c-424c-9e57-3157b467873d@f8g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>: > I'm using sendmail in my mail server ( vers. 8.12.10-1.1.1). > The same mail was sent to 2 users (A, B), I can see 2 different mail > formats. > > A uses Outlook Express 6 and it's able to read message > B uses Outlook Express 6 and it's NOT able to read message. > > I verified mail, which was in mailbox B, has winmail.dat inside body > so I suppose to be RTF format. > I verified client which sent the mail, but there is neither settings > for RTF format nor setting for RFT format for specific recipients. > > Can sendmail alter email format in this way ? Not to my knowledge. Can you run a packet trace (WireShark, tcpdump, etc.) of both sessions (the one to A _and_ the one to B), and then compare them? I suspect that B is somehow prompting Exchange to send ...

Sendmail Server-Server TLS
Hi! I have set up a new sendmail installation on a server running slackware to recieve email for a domain. Is there some way to force/encourage servers sending mail to addresses at this server to use TLS? i.e. user@domain1 --> domain1 smtp server --> domain 2 smtp server Try and make the link between the two smtp servers secure? I have tried searching docs about this but haven't had much luck, so any help/references would be appreciated! Thanks! wrote: > Is there some way to force/encourage servers sending mail to addresses > at this server to use TLS? > I have tried searching docs about this but haven't had much luck, so > any help/references would be appreciated! Did you take a look at cf/README? Allowing Connections -------------------- The rulesets tls_server, tls_client, and tls_rcpt are used to decide whether an SMTP connection is accepted (or should continue). [read on...] On Mar 20, 5:01=A0pm, angu...@gmail.com wrote: > Is there some way to force/encourage servers sending mail to addresses > at this server to use TLS? TLS is a self-negotiating protocol. Now that you have enabled TLS, all email that you send/receive to/from domains which also have TLS enabled will be encrypted automatically. If you have LogLevel>=3D9, look for log entries containing "STARTTLS=3Dserver" (receiving) and STARTTLS=3Dclient (sending) to see which servers this is happening with. If you know that some particular corresponding doma...

Sendmail virtual hosting, default mail server
Hi, googl'd quite a lot but couldn't find my answer. Can someone help ? We host several domains, on a single server. The server has different IP addresses, corresponding to the SMTP and POP servers for the domains. Domains are virtual in the sense that we don't use the the virtusertable, but the vdeliver utility of linuxconf : users don't have an account on our system. Everything works fine, e-mails are delivered and sent OK. Our question is the following : Is it possible to have sendmail send the mails from the "domain mail server" instead as from the local loop ? ...

Making sendmail work with my ISPs mail server
I am running sendmail on Solaris 9. Normally I use Mozilla to do most of my email, with mail.charter.net set as the outgoing server (SMTP), but would like on occassion to use mailx instead. The problem is I can not get sendmail configured so it will send mail via mail.charter.net. I have tried 2 or 3 different sets of sendmail.cf changes based on what I have found using Google, but none of them work. Local mail is fine, but mail addressed to jack_morrison@charter.net gets sent but never received. My latest attempt used the following .mc file to create sendmail.cf: divert(0)dnl VERSIONID(`@(#)subsidiary.mc 1.10 (Sun) 12/14/00') OSTYPE(`solaris8')dnl DOMAIN(`solaris-generic')dnl define(`SMART_HOST', `mail.charter.net') MAILER(`local')dnl MAILER(`smtp')dnl LOCAL_NET_CONFIG R$* < @ $* .$m. > $* $#esmtp $@ $2.$m $: $1 < @ $2.$m. > $3 I then used mail to send a message to jack_morrison@charter.net but never received anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jack Please disregard my post, as it turns out this last changed worked but my Mozilla browser got hung up and was not pulling mail down from my mail server. Sorry! Jack Morrison wrote: > I am running sendmail on Solaris 9. Normally I use Mozilla to do most of > my email, with mail.charter.net set as the outgoing server (SMTP), but > would like on occassion to use mailx instead. The problem is I can not > get sendmail configured so it will send mail vi...

How to setup sendmail quickly and simple mail server
Hi I just need to know how to setup sendmail quickly . Are there are guides outhere to do a fast setup ? I just need one mailbox where I am planning to send some logs from a linux server. I would like just one person to login to the mailbox and look at messages . nothings fancy just a plain mailbox with a login ID and password I do have DNS server ...

Redirecting Mail Rx By Sendmail To An Exchange Server
I am reasonably familiar with using sendmail as the primary MTA for a domain. However, I have a client that wants to do something I know can be done, but which I've never done myself, so I am turning to the geniuses here. I'm not looking for a spelled out solution, just a pointer on where to get started (though a turnkey solution will happily be accepted :) Today's Situation ----------------- The client runs their own mail infrastructure and their domain MX points to an Exchange server machine. What They Want -------------- 1) Run sendmail/MailScanner/clamav on a FreeBSD serv...

Forward all incoming mails to another sendmail host
Hello My goal is to forward all incoming mails to another host. Since some days I read a lot over forwarding but get no solution for my problem. The only I find for my question is: My system: - FreeBSD acsvfbsd04.acutronic.ch 7.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE #2: Tue Jul 29 15:25:25 CEST 2008 martin@acsvfbsd04.acutronic.ch:/usr/ obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386 - Sendmail 8.14.2/8.14 [snip] define(`confLOCAL_RELAY', `abc.host.ch')dnl MAILER(`local') MAILER(`smtp') [snip] But it does not work. What do I wrong? What did I forget? Kind regards. I think you are looking for the mailertable feature, possibly combined with entries in the access database. FEATURE(`mailertable', `hash -o /etc/mail/mailertable.db')dnl You would need to create a file named /etc/mail/mailertable with an entry such as this: mydomain.com esmtp:[abc.host.ch] (Note that you must use a tab, not just spaces, between the domain and the relay). To reduce spam, you should also put a list of all users into the access table. That way, mail for invalid users will never even be forwarded in the first place. To:Martin@mydomain.com RELAY To:Somebody@mydomain.com RELAY .... To:mydomain.com error:5.1.1 550 User Unknown Martin Schweizer wrote: > Hello > > My goal is to forward all incoming mails to another host. Since some > days I read a lot over forwarding but get no solution for my problem. > The only I find for my question is: > > My system: > - Fr...

Best way to send mail from sendmail server?
Hey all; I've got a sendmail (8.13.4) box primarily relaying from the outside to a number of inside locations. Problem is, this box also sends mail out itself, mostly reporting and such. Now any mail it generates is coming from "user@localhost" which resolves (naturally) to 127.0.0.1. I can add localhost to the access DB and it works fine, but I'm wondering if this is really the ideal way of doing things. Is there a way I can rewrite the sender domain from localhost to domain.com, or even host.domain.com? Thanks, Colin Colin B. wrote: > I've got a sendmail (8.13.4) box primarily relaying from the outside to > a number of inside locations. Problem is, this box also sends mail out > itself, mostly reporting and such. Now any mail it generates is coming > from "user@localhost" which resolves (naturally) to 127.0.0.1. I can add > localhost to the access DB and it works fine, but I'm wondering if this is > really the ideal way of doing things. Is there a way I can rewrite the > sender domain from localhost to domain.com, or even host.domain.com? Recomended way: Make "hostname --fqdn" report host.domain.com as fully qualified domain name of "this host". -- Andrzej [en:Andrew] Adam Filip anfi@priv.onet.pl anfi@xl.wp.pl All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing -- Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Andrzej Adam Filip <anfi@priv.onet.pl> wrote: > Colin B. wrote: &...

Restrict Local From: mails on Sendmail Relay Servers
Hi, In our network we have a Sendmail relay server connected on our intranet and also to the public network. I would like to restrict the server to accept incoming mails with source local adresses only from our intranet. Example: Lets supose that our local domain is "local.dom". Considering this scenario I would to configure Sendmail only to accept mails with the "From: *@local.dom" comming from our intranet mail server and reject those comming from Internet apparently sended from a *@local.dom guy. Regards, Jordi ...

clarification needed on working of a mail server using sendmail
Greetings All, I have some confusion regarding working of a mail server . Please help me in clarifying this point. The scenario is like this. There is a mail server running in our organisation for sending mail ( sendmail ) . No POP and IMAP service are running on this mail server and we use to check our mails using webmail , a PHP based webmail program. I have configured EVOLUTION and in the sending mail option , I have used SMTP as the server type and in the server's ip address i have to the mail server. I have not configured the receive mail section as there is no POP and IMAP service running in our network. As far as my understanding goes , I should be able to send mail using evolution as it is configured for SMTP and the mail server is a working mail server . Now when I try to send mail , I receive the following error. "" Error while performing operation. MAIL FROM command failed: Access denied "" Please clarify me why I am getting this error and using the above configuration is it possible to send mail regards zaman ...

Re: Redirecting Mail Rx By Sendmail To An Exchange Server
should you get this up and running, I would be interested in the detail of the sendmail config. I have a setup with senmail as proxy for a exchange but would like to add MailScanner. I don't now how to adjust the sendmail config for that, since understand that with MailScanner two 'versions' of sendmail are run .. - admin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.webservertalk.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.webservertalk.com/message342684.htm ...

Making sendmail appear to be a client (MUA?) to upstream mail servers
This may actually be a smart host/relaying issue. I have a linux box that I have set up with a bogus domain (machine_name.city.my_last_name) since I have several boxes, and my dad (and sisters), in other cities has several boxes, but once upon a time they were all on 1 physical LAN. As we moved apart, we adjusted the city name in the domain. In my email clients, I have the reply-to email address set to my public (ISP) email address. I am using IMAP, so that I only need the one email account on my email server box. I use fetchmail to grab my mail from the ISP. When I send email, depending...

Sendmail 6.2 authentication with Win2000 server for mail relay
Our network receives email through a linux box with Sendmail 6.2 and relays the mail to our Exchange Server 2000. Currently, I have to enable "anonymous authentication" in the SMTP / virtual server / access / authentication control in order to receive mail from the linux box. I have tried different combinations of allowing that specific IP address, but don't want to enable all computers to 'relay' without authenticating. Can someone please instruct me how to get the linux box to authenticate with the win2k machine so I can disable the 'anonymous authentication' c...

sending mail via ISP replay server (solaris, sendmail)
I am running Solaris 10 with sendmail version 8.13 How can I configure sendmail to send email out of my solaris server via my ISP's relay server. The outgoing mail server of my isp is smtp.comcast.net ..incoming is mail.comcast.net and my email is myemail@comcast.com. Thnk you very much you want to look at the SMART HOST section in your sendmail.mc file Cheers Buff Z wrote: > I am running Solaris 10 with sendmail version 8.13 > How can I configure sendmail to send email out of my solaris server via > my ISP's relay server. The outgoing mail server of my isp is > smtp.comcast.net ..incoming is mail.comcast.net and my email is > myemail@comcast.com. Thnk you very much > On 2005-04-20, Z <zsh99@yahoo.com> wrote: > I am running Solaris 10 with sendmail version 8.13 > How can I configure sendmail to send email out of my solaris server via > my ISP's relay server. The outgoing mail server of my isp is > smtp.comcast.net ..incoming is mail.comcast.net and my email is > myemail@comcast.com. Thnk you very much At /usr/lib/mail/cf/submit.mc you'll find FEATURE(`msp', `[127.0.0.1]')dnl Change this to FEATURE(`msp', `[smtp.comcast.net]')dnl Then do "make submit.cf" and copy it to /etc/mail and restart sendmail with "svcadm refresh smtp" Regards, Ville Jorma ...

Web resources about - unable to forward mail from 1 sendmail server to another sendmail server - comp.mail.sendmail

Open Source - Sendmail.com
Sendmail partners include a host of leading companies who share a proven track record of developing and delivering complimentary email products ...

Sendmail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the mail transfer agent. For the company, see Sendmail, Inc. . Sendmail is a general purpose internetwork email routing ...

Companies mobilize to patch Sendmail
... has security experts and software companies moving quickly to convince customers to apply a patch. A critical vulnerability in Sendmail, the ...

Sendmail hit by data interception flaw
Internet security researchers have discovered a serious flaw in versions of the widely-used Sendmail open-source e-mail software. The flaw could ...

Sendmail Adds Calendaring, Scheduling
E-mail server software developer Sendmail Inc. is branching out into groupware with the addition of its Calendar Server.

Sendmail Launches 'Rogue Email Application Control' Appliance
Sendmail this week announced the release of the Sentrion Rogue Email Application Control (REAC) appliance, a new offering designed to address ...

Another vulnerability found in Sendmail
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners . You can withdraw ...

Sendmail Hit by Data Interception Flaw - Slashdot
FreeBSD also has details in their security notification. Those guys are fast - if you want to have up to date info on security vulns., FreeBSD ...

Email Offline At the Home of Sendmail 179
... "The UC Berkeley email system has been either offline, or only providing limited access, for more than a week. How can the place where sendmail ...