Die photos and analysis of the revolutionary 8008 microprocessor, 45 years old

http://www.righto.com/2016/12/die-photos-and-analysis-of_24.html

Quoting from the URL above:

   Intel's groundbreaking 8008 microprocessor was first produced 45 years
   ago.1 This chip, Intel's first 8-bit microprocessor, is the ancestor of
   the x86 processor family that you may be using right now. I couldn't
   find good die photos of the 8008, so I opened one up and took some
   detailed photographs. These new die photos are in this article, along
   with a discussion of the 8008's internal design.

Rich
12/25/2016 2:08:58 AM
comp.misc 2506 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow