http://www.gottabemobile.com/2014/06/20/android-4-4-4-kitkat-update-breakdown/

0
Larry
6/24/2014 6:56:04 PM
comp.mobile.android 1779 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Larry wrote, on Wed, 25 Jun 2014 04:56:04 +1000:

> All about the latest Android update
> http://www.gottabemobile.com/2014/06/20/android-4-4-4-kitkat-update-breakdown/

I've had it on my Moto G for a while now, and, well, the only
obvious things are the message app is very oddly different
and there is a new emergency contact alarm system that drove
me crazy with messages when I tested it out, but, I guess, it
will work in dire emergencies.

0
Silent

1/4 to 4/4
TblCustomer CustomerID CustomerName TblOrder OrderID CustomerID OrderDate From the above tables, how do I write a query that returns the following for each customer: CustomerA Order 1/4 CustomerA Order 2/4 CustomerA Order 3/4 CustomerA Order 4/4 Where CustomerA is the customer name, Order is text, CustomerA placed 4 orders and the orders are sequenced by OrderDate in chronological order. Thanks! Carl Carl, you could use a pair of subqueries to count how many orders there are in total for the customer, and which one this is. You would type something like this into the Field row in qu...

4:2:2 to 4:4:4 conversion
Hi, I have subsampled 4:4:4 image using 15-tap filter into 4:2:2 image. Now, in order to view 4:2:2 image, I need to convert it back into 4:4:4 image. I have repeated the chroma samples to create chroma values for alternate luma samples erstwhile without chroma. However, I am doubtful of the method. Do I need to interpolate to create the missing chroma samples? What is generally done in such a scenario?? Regards, Ajay "Ajay" <mishraka@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1113558255.605980.208160@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have subsampled 4:4:4 image ...

ACE+TAO+CIAO
Hi, We are happy to announce a new beta of ACE-5.4.4, TAO-1.4.4 and CIAO-0.4.4. This beta provides improved support for VxWorks 5.5.1 using static libraries and fixes a number of important bugs reported by our users. Thanks to all our users for reporting these issues. As usual the latest release is available at: http://deuce.doc.wustl.edu/Download.html The doxygen documentation for the beta will be updated in the next few hours! We highly encourage you to download the present beta and use it with your applications and let us know if there are any problems. As always, ple...

"Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus 5 Android 4.4 KitKat Problems Persist"
Don't worry though. The ad-server software and location tracker continue to work absolutely perfect. Google still wants to get paid by monitoring you. <quote> Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus 5 Android 4.4 KitKat Problems Persist 01/27/2014 Nexus 7, Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 users continue to complain about Android 4.4 KitKat bugs inside Android 4.4.2 KitKat including a big issue with the Nexus 5's microphone which apparently is emitting a hissing noise when users try and record video. In November, Google rolled out its third, and current Android 4.4 KitKat update, Android ...

ANN: Leo 4.4.4 beta 4 released
Leo 4.4.4 beta 4 is available at: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3458&package_id=29106 This beta 4 version fixes all bugs reported against Leo 4.4.4 beta 3. Leo is a text editor, data organizer, project manager and much more. See: http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/intro.html Leo 4.4.4 contains many important features originally planned for later releases. The highlights of Leo 4.4.4: ---------------------------- - The Great Graph Aha (tm): simple scripts allow Leo outlines to represent arbitrary directed graphs. There is no need for a separate 'graph ...

ANN: Leo 4.4.4 beta 4 released
Leo 4.4.4 beta 4 is available at: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3458&package_id=29106 This beta 4 version fixes all bugs reported against Leo 4.4.4 beta 3. Leo is a text editor, data organizer, project manager and much more. See: http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/intro.html Leo 4.4.4 contains many important features originally planned for later releases. The highlights of Leo 4.4.4: ---------------------------- - The Great Graph Aha (tm): simple scripts allow Leo outlines to represent arbitrary directed graphs. There is no need for a separ...

Screensaver Wonder 4 4.4
With Screensaver Wonder you can easily make your own screensaver from your pictures and videos files. You can add background music and select from over 100 stunning picture transition effects. Screensaver Wonder is extremely easy to use. You can create standard screensaver file and install it on your system automatically. You can also create standalone, self-installing screensavers for easy distribution and sharing with your friends. Key features: * Create screensavers from your pictures and/or video files * Add background music from MP3, WAV, WMA and MID sound files * Select fro...

SEO SpyGlass 4.4.4
A rock-solid way to live your on-line competition behind: get your hands on this handy and functionally-rich SEO software for competition research and analysis. SEO SpyGlass spares you countless hours of trial-and-error work, unearthing all SEO-effective methods that have helped your competitors hit top search engine positions. At supersonic speed this must-have SEO tool uncovers up to 50,000 backlinks a website has. After that you are let loose to check all these links back and forward, analyzing and comparing them according to all important SEO factors. With SEO SpyGlass you discov...

Movavi VideoSuite 4.4.4
Movavi VideoSuite gives you SIX amazing tools for video editing, processing and capturing in a single package. Movavi VideoSuite supports video formats for all popular portable media players: - iPod, iPhone, Apple TV from apple - PSP from Sony - Zune from Microsoft - Epson players - Cell phones - PDA Here are just some of the things you can do with Movavi VideoSuite: - Capture video from DV and Web cameras - Convert video files from one format to another - Save video and DVD files to your iPod, PSP, PDA, Zune and mobile phones. - Split and Splice video files - Add filters...

TRSDOS II, version 4.2.0, 4.2.2, 4.2.4, 4.2.6 (or 4.3.x or 4.4)
Hi, Group I require a copy of the above DOS, but I need it _on disk_ as I do not have an emulator for the Model II that must be tested. Is there any possible sources of the OS on disk, or can you advise if the original 8" drive can be hooked to another device so that I can transfer an electronic copy to the disk to boot the machine? What other options do I have? Thanks L replying to my own post :-) I found an article here (http://www.tim-mann.org/trs80resources.html) where Tim describes a trick to rescue a disk's contents. This should be a workable solution...

Android 4.3 and 4.4
Is it possible to arrange icons on the home screens by name automatically in Android 4.3 or 4.4? On Windows we have right-click, Sort by, Name, but I don't see the equivalent functionality with Android. I do see whole lot of applications which promise something like that, and far more which I don't need! I would have thought it would be built into the OS? (It may be missing on Apple's iOS as well). -- Cheers, David Web: http://www.satsignal.eu On Mon, 09 Dec 2013 17:31:41 +0000, David Taylor <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote: > Is it p...

BBC iPlayer App on Nexus 10 (Android 4.4.4)
Anyone using the BBC iPlayer App to download programmes and then watch them off-line? I've recently downloaded two different one-hour programmes which played fine for the first 20 minutes or so, and then the sound became very stuttery - to the extent of being unwatchable. Is this a known issue? -- Cheers, Roger On Monday, 30 June 2014 14:17:18 UTC+1, Roger Mills wrote: > Anyone using the BBC iPlayer App to download programmes and then watch them off-line? > > > > I've recently downloaded two different one-hour programmes which played fine for the fi...

Wher is the native Android 4.3 AppOps permission manager in the newer 4.4.2 Android version?
The native Android 4.3 "App Ops" is/was a built-in application permissions manager but I'm having trouble finding it on my friend's newer Android 4.4.2 phone. Anyone know how to access the Android AppOps permission manager in the newer Android devices? Never mind. I found out how to get the native Google AppOps back. http://www.androidauthority.com/android-4-4-2-app-ops-privacy-eff-google-324480/ http://pocketnow.com/2013/12/17/app-ops http://www.howtogeek.com/177915/how-to-restore-access-to-app-ops-in-android-4.4.2/ http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...

Install Android 4.4 KitKat On PC [2014]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwwH6xBn4mg ...

Web resources about - KitKat 4.4.4 - comp.mobile.android

Kitkat Pecson
Hi there! I’m a designer, illustrator, and artventurer. Nice to meet you.

KITKAT (@anadxof) on Twitter

Android KitKat Lawn Statute Backside - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
This is just one of thousands of photos of this statue, but how many show you the backside? I bet you were wondering if you could see the wafers ...

Samsung Galaxy S5 with Lollipop vs Galaxy S5 with KitKat: UI comparison - YouTube
For more details, check out our web site: http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-Galaxy-S5-with-Lollipop-vs-Galaxy-S5-with-KitKat-UI-comparison_id64756 ...

Nestle loses court battle to trademark KitKat shape
Have a break, have a KitKat... the chocolate bar's shape is as well known as its slogan. But not distinctive enough to warrant its own trademark, ...

Looming Google showdown with Samsung over television, with Android 4.4 KitKat smart TV upgrades
Google’s major focus for upgrades in Android 4.4 KitKat appears be on smart television, prompting fears the tech giant could be preparing to ...

Google Nexus 5, Android KitKat are small steps
Keeping Google's phone offerings straight can be a chore.

Android KitKat update unveiled as activations pass 1 billion
The latest version of Google's Android software is being named after a favourite treat of Google engineers: Kit Kat.

Android-KitKat-4
... Contact X 9to5Google: Beyond Good and Evil Menu Plus Android Chrome/OS Search Google Apps GoogleTV YouTube join the conversation! Android-KitKat-4 ...

Google Names Android Version KitKat, But No Cash Exchanged
... branded software releases. Google announced today that the next version of its Android mobile operating system will be called "Android KitKat," ...