File share, File Sharing, File Host

http://fileuplo.de

File share, File Sharing, File Host

--

questo articolo e` stato inviato via web dal servizio gratuito
http://www.newsland.it/news segnala gli abusi ad abuse@newsland.it

0
fileuplotp
5/28/2012 6:00:22 PM
comp.ms-windows.discuss 3600 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

How do I share files from a Windows file server?
Hi All, How do I share files from a Windows file server? Many thanks, -T <ToddAndMargo@verizon.net> wrote: > Hi All, > > How do I share files from a Windows file server? > > Many thanks, > -T Do you mean in general, or to a Mac? If "in general", you are in the wrong group. If "from a Mac", well - among other things, it depends on the Windows version. Please give us some more information. -- /Jon For contact info, run the following in Terminal: echo 36199371860304980107073482417748002696458P|dc <ToddAndMargo@verizon.net> wrote...

HD file system corrupted after delete file on a share file on Solaris 8
Hi , I installed Samba 2.2.8a on a sparc system Solaris 8 and all works except when I delete a file or a folder into the share file with a windows 2000 pro, the HD ufs file system fall into a corrupt state and if I pass fsck on the disk it report some UNREF DIR on pass 3 and LINK COUNT problem on pass 4. What could be the problem ? I changed the HD and I have the same problem. Please help and thanks for your help Dano ...

file.exe file generation from file.m file
How to generate application (*.exe) file from *.m file, which has lots of graphics. Program was written for image watermarking by using image processing toolbox. I want to send this program some where else but with out sowing the program codes. By this *.exe no need to use matlab6.5 platform. Also tell me How to generate *.p file from *.m file Which is hide the code to user but for run this program need matlab6.5 Please give me some idea about it. it is very urgent for me. I will be very great full to you "Biswajit Kar" <hibiswajitkar@rediffmail.com> wrote in message ne...

Macintosh File Systems and File Sharing?
I have three Macintosh computers, which are all connected by an Ethernet network. Two of the computers are power PC systems, one running OS-X v10.4.8 (Tiger), and the second running OS-X v10.3.9 (Panther). The third system is a 68K Macintosh running system v7.5.5. File sharing is enabled on all three computers. The system running OS-X v10.3.9 (Panther) can access files on either of the other two computers. The system running OS-X v10.4.8 (Tiger) can access files on the system running OS-X v10.3.9 (Panther), but when I attempt to connect to the 68K Macintosh running system v7.5.5 ...

sendmail: error while loading shared libraries: libdb-4.1.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Hi, when trying to start sendmail, I get sendmail: error while loading shared libraries: libdb-4.1.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory The file is there where it belongs in /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.1/lib/, what do I need to do? Thanks and cheers, Konrad In article <412ba7a7$1@news.ginko.net>, Konrad Mathieu <kombi@removethis.ru> wrote: >Hi, >when trying to start sendmail, I get > >sendmail: error while loading shared libraries: libdb-4.1.so: cannot open >shared object file: No such file or directory > >The file is there where it b...

IN your opinion what is the best way to share files between LInux and IN your opinion what is the best way to share files between LInux and MAC OS X?
IN your opinion what is the best way to share files between LInux and MAC OS X? I set up SAMBA on the LInux machine and the MAC (running the very latest OSX) can copy files to the SAMBA share at lightning speeds. When I try and copy files from the LInux machine to the Mac they take an eternity. So slow in fact I have to kill the process . I would appreciate any thoughts on why that maybe and also if there is a better way to share files (I guess HTTP-FTP would be the most sensible option ). navti wrote: > IN your opinion what is the best way to share files between LInux and > MAC O...

jbuilder: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I got this error when I tried to start Borland JBuilder X Foundation: jbuilder: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory What is libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3? Where can I get it? On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 21:45:15 -0800, Neo wrote: > What is libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3? A compatability library. > Where can I get it? Google. If you want a more specific answer, at least you have to tell us which distro you're using. Sybren -- (o_ Q: God, root, what is difference? //\ A: God can change the byte order on the...

file extention from file file location
Hi, I am new to perl (only working on this one problem) but I program in other languages. We have an upload script written in cgi. Can anyone tell me how to get the file extension from the variable $File1 (actual file location on uploader's computer) then find out if it is equal to "txt" Thanks in advance for not telling me to read the manual. Ron -- PLEASE NOTE: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi is a SELF-MODERATED newsgroup. aa.net and boutell.com are NOT the originators of the articles and are NOT responsible for their content. HOW TO POST to co...

Mutual file sharing with 2 or more CVF files
Hello all. I've been trying to get 2 CVF programs to interface with each other through shared text files. Basically: 1) Program 1 writes some data to a text file; 2) Program 1 executes Program 2 through the systemqq('Program2.exe') command; 3) Program 2 reads the text file (in theory) 4) Program 2 modifies the text file (in theory) 5) Program 1 re-reads the modified text file. Unfortunately I get this error: "forrtl: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process." and I think it is because of a sharing violation between the 2 program...

Does file renaming always fail if the file is shared?
Suppose one process has a file open, and another process attempts to rename the file. Is File.rename() always guaranteed to return false in that case?Does it at least work across all major operating systems? On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 21:25:24 -0600, Chris wrote:> Suppose one process has a file open, and another process attempts to > rename the file. Is File.rename() always guaranteed to return false in > that case?>> Does it at least work across all major operating systems?On many operating systems, it is possible to rename or even delete afile while it is open by another process./gor...

Iteration through File.file? misses entries for which File.file?(entry) == true
Hello everyone, I'm new to Ruby, so I'm most likely making an elementary mistake. However, searching Google didn't help me find my answer, and after mucking around with irb I still haven't figured it out. I wrote a method that was intended to take all of the files in a given directory and put them into an array. Here's the code I wrote: def getFiles(dir) pwdFiles = Array.new Dir.foreach(dir) do |entry| pwdFiles.push(entry) if File.file?(entry) == true end end This works fine when called on the working directory --- that is, getFile...

File with variables that will be shared between different m files
HI i trying to find a god way of greating a file that contains different variables. fx settings.Fs=44100; settings.mic.gain=1000; etc does anybodye have any good ideas. all variables shall not be erased when program is exit rgds icecube On 29 Jan., 09:11, icecube <matlab....@googlemail.com> wrote: > HI > > i trying to find a god way of greating a file that contains different > variables. > > fx > settings.Fs=44100; > settings.mic.gain=1000; > etc > > does anybodye have any good ideas. > all variables shall not be erased when program is exit > ...

Saving text file on SMB share
Hi, I'm having a problem working on a remote Samba share. When I edit a (text) file on this share using gedit for example, I get the message that the file has changed on disk when I try to save it. This is a problem in Eclipse IDE also. Normal access to the files is fine and they do save eventually. The server hosting the share is Fedora 7, as is the client. Interestingly this is not a problem with either a Windows or Mac client, therefore I assume I am mounting the share incorrectly: mount -t cifs host mount -o username=username -p password (with smbfs is the same result). Th...

Invalid MEX-file...cannot open shared object file
Hi, I'm trying to get the DIPimage toolbox ( http://www.diplib.org/ ) with Matlab 2010b. on Ubuntu I followed the instructions, but when trying to initialize the toolbox, I get the following error: _____________________________________________ Initialisation of DIPlib failed. The most probable cause is incorrect installation. Please make sure that the DIPimage distribution you is compatible with your operating system, architecture and/or MATLAB version. What follows is a diagnostic tool that should help debugging your installation: ...

Web resources about - File share, File Sharing, File Host - comp.ms-windows.discuss

Sharing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sharing is the joint use of a resource or space. In its narrow sense, it refers to joint or alternating use of an inherently finite good, such ...

GM Launches New Car-Sharing Brand Called 'Maven'
General Motors is consolidating and expanding its car-sharing programs under a new brand, Maven, in its latest push to adapt to new business ...

WhatsApp Beta Includes Facebook Sharing Option
The latest beta version of cross-platform messaging application WhatsApp contains an option for users to share data with WhatsApp parent Facebook. ...

Autoblog Minute: Jeep Grand Cherokee Hellcat, Maven car-sharing, and more
Filed under: Videos , Autoblog Minute , Auto News Recaps Senior Editor Greg Migliore reports on this edition of Autoblog Minute Weekly Recap. ...

The CEOs of these British sharing economy startups are hoping to hit the big time in the US
CEOs and founders from some of Britain's most promising sharing economy and on demand companies are hoping to penetrate the US market off the ...

The CEOs of these British sharing economy startups are off to meet Airbnb and Lyft in San Francisco
CEOs and founders from some of Britain's most promising sharing economy and on demand companies are hoping to penetrate the US market off the ...

The First Time You Realize What Sharing Food Feels Like
Submitted by: (via KevinDavis ) Tagged: dogs , sharing , parenting , food , Video Share on Facebook

Waze gets Lyfted, becomes the ride-sharing company's default navigation app
Between this and the partnership with GM, Lyft appears ready to bring the battle to Uber.

Google gives admins more control over Apps file-sharing
... to allow those recipients to access the file. The update unveiled Monday makes it possible for Apps administrators to restrict how that sharing ...

How Social Engineering Fooled Amazon Customer Service Reps Into Sharing A Customer’s Data
... and billing information — is going to treat that data with some level of care. While you know their privacy policy might still allow some sharing ...