Cut Midi file - what software helps?

Hi,

I have a midifile (for a mobile phone ringtone.)

I want to cut off some of the beginning to shorten the file.
What software works for that? I prefer a free demo or shareware.

Thx,

PM
0
petermeier999
1/12/2004 12:21:23 PM
comp.music.midi 3002 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Peter Meier wrote:
> I have a midifile (for a mobile phone ringtone.)
>
> I want to cut off some of the beginning to shorten the file.
> What software works for that? I prefer a free demo or shareware.

GNMIDI Shareware, demo at http://www.gnmidi.com
      copies part of midi song into new file

G´┐Żnter

0
ISO
1/12/2004 12:36:55 PM
Harping MIDI allows you to crop a file, you can also delete tracks and
notes you don't want, a new version is coming with fixed edit/copy/paste
functions.
javier.

http://www.harpingmidi.com/download.html

Peter Meier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a midifile (for a mobile phone ringtone.)
>
> I want to cut off some of the beginning to shorten the file.
> What software works for that? I prefer a free demo or shareware.
>
> Thx,
>
> PM

0
HarpingMIDI