MidiNotate Composer Pro beta release

A beta of Notation Software's MidiNotate Composer Pro is available
www.notation.com/ComposerProBetaRelease.htm

MidiNotate Composer Pro is built on top of MidiNotate Composer, which
was released in October, 2004, and MidiNotate (now named MidiNotate
Musician), which was first released in 1998. Composer Pro and Composer
take advantage of MidiNotate's excellent MIDI-to-transcription engine--
the best in the industry.  Your MIDI keyboard recordings are notated
more cleanly by Composer and Composer Pro than by any other music
software.

MidiNotate Composer Pro is the first truly integrated MIDI sequencer
and notation editor.  It offers the best combination of MIDI sequencing
and notation editing features of any music software.  Although
MidiNotate Composer Pro does not claim to have all of the features of a
full-featured MIDI sequencer or of a high-end notation editor, it has
most of the features of both.  There is no MIDI sequencer than has
better support for notation editing than MidiNotate Composer and
Composer Pro; and there is no notation editor that has better MIDI
sequencing support than MidiNotate Composer and Composer Pro.

MidiNotate Composer Pro adds these features to MidiNotate Composer:
* a MIDI event list view that is highly integrated with he notation
* extensive support for System Exclusive (SysEx) messages
* innovative support for key switch (KS) events such as are used by
  the popular Garritan Personal Orchestra (GPO) -- www.garritan.com
* mid-track channel changes

MidiNotate Composer Pro offers unsurpassed integration of MIDI
sequencing.  In addition to the above Composer Pro-only feature, the
following MIDI/notation integration features in Composer are also
included in Composer Pro:
* piano roll notation super-imposed on top of the score
* graphs of MIDI events, such as pitch bend, tempo, volume,
  and controller events, super-imposed on top of the score
* note velocity vectors that graphically display the loudness
  of each note

I encourage you to try out this beta release of MidiNotate Composer
Pro.  I'm proud of it, having worked an average of about 60 hours a
week for the last 10+ years on its development (plus a little time
spent on amateur marketing along the way :-)

If you have feedback, positive or negative, please offer it in any of
these ways you might prefer:
* join in the discussions at the Composer Pro section of
  Notation Software's forum at www.notation.com/MidiNotateForum.htm
* send feedback to support@notation.com

I hope nobody is offended by my announcing this beta release in
comp.music.midi, and by my enthusiasm for MidiNotate Composer Pro.  My
wife and I are trying to make a living doing music software, but this
is also a work of passion.

Cheers
-- Mark Walsen
   markwa@notation.com
   Notation Software, Inc.
   www.notation.com

0
markwa (5)
3/20/2005 1:33:16 AM
comp.music.midi 2995 articles. 23 followers. Post Follow

Compose key under japanese locale [Reposted]
Sorry, I repost because I did a mistake and it was badly posted first time. Hello everybody, I have the following setup: Solaris 10 6/6 fully patched (was yesterday evening :P ) Full installation with japanese, japanese UTF-8, french and swissfrench UTF-8. Swiss french keyboard (like US keyboard but with éàè ê and some minor other change, THIS IS NOT THE FRENCH KEYBOARD:P ) with compose key (sun new keyboard) If I log in with swiss french locale, eveything works fine, I can use compose key, use ^ and so one. If I log in with japanese locale, I can either be in at...

can sale my private: Pro Engineer Wildfire 2002 on =2cd-rs= with traning and doc...
Hello there. We can offer new software for engineer and designers. We have very big price with any programms for engineering If you order a few programms you will get good discounts Payment by Money Gram (in Euro) or Western Union (Euro or US$) Delivery by Air-Mail in 6-10 bussines days or Express Mail 3-4 bussines days it's your choice. mail to: cadcd-rs@list.ru TOP SALES: DASSAULT SYSTEMS CATIA 5 R11 SP3 (7CDS) SOLID WORKS 2004 (3CDS) SDRC IDEAS 10 M1 (9CDS) PTC PRO/ENGINEER 2003170 (3CDS) MCAD 9.1 (2CDS) ACAD 2004 (2CD-RS) 3D STU...

ANN: Seed7 Release 2011-07-03
Hello, I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20110703.tgz In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are more obvious. Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library). Changelog: - A new example program (ftpserv.sd7), a FTP (file transfer protocol) server, was added. - The type listener (defined in "socket.s7i") was improved. No...

Coda 1.5 released
Hi Coda has just had an update to 1.5 :) If anyone is interested in web-site building/design then I think this is really an excellent text editor to have a look at. Editing CSS on it is a joy! http://www.panic.com/coda/ End plug for Coda :) -- Patrick In article <2008082722462816807-emailnotchecked@gmailcom>, patrick j <email.not.checked@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi > > Coda has just had an update to 1.5 :) > > If anyone is interested in web-site building/design then I think this > is really an excellent text editor to have a look at. > > Editing CS...

netperf 2.3.7 Released
Package netperf-2.3.7 was released under AGPLv3 2008-10-31. Netperf is a general purpose tool for benchmarking bandwidth and performance of the Internet Protocol suite. The OpenSS7 Modified OpenSS7 NETPERF Utility package is an OpenSS7 Project release of the of the Hewlett-Packard netperf package configured to run with OpenSS7 STREAMS SCTP (Stream Control Transmission Protocol) and the OpenSS7 STREAMS XNS, XTI/TLI and INET packages. The OpenSS7 NETPERF Utility package provide primarily the netperf(1) and netserver(8), C Language programs that act as Netperf client or server for te...

Composability an concurrency...
Hello... I think that Bartosz Milewski is right on what he wrote in this webpage about "The Functional Revolution in C++": http://bartoszmilewski.com/2014/06/09/the-functional-revolution-in-c/ Because what's i have just understand by thinking more by myself, is that things that are "composable" are good because they enable "abstractions", meaning that they enable us to reason about code "without" having to care about all the "details", and that reduces also the cognitive burden on the programmer. So Object oriented p...

Schwerpunkt
Hi, Ron Dockal is looking for some help with his Middle East 1948-2006 game http://www.wargamer.com/forums/m.asp?m=261342&mpage=1&key= A joyful evolution is that he now seems aware of the big problem his games are having with regard to their UI and is going to do something about it. Greetz, Eddy Sterckx ...

[NEWS] FileMaker Pro 12 released
From MacRumors.com ... FileMaker Pro 12 Adds New 'Starter Solutions' and Broadens iOS Integration --------------------------------------------- Apple subsidiary FileMaker today announced the launch of its new lineup of FileMaker 12 database applications, launching new themes and "Starter Solutions" to help users get up and running, as well as significantly enhancing integration with iOS devices. "Databases only boost productivity if people genuinely enjoy using them," said Ryan Rosenberg, vice president, market...

[ANN] geocoder-us 1.1.1 Released
geocoder-us version 1.1.1 has been released! http://dev.robotcoop.com/Libraries/geocoder-us Map addresses to latitude and longitude using geocoder.us Changes: = 1.1.1 * Using rc-rest 2.0.0 -- Eric Hodel - drbrain@segment7.net - http://blog.segment7.net This implementation is HODEL-HASH-9600 compliant http://trackmap.robotcoop.com ...

EURO-PRO XSH601 Hepa Filter
List Price:$28.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0008IV66Q Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0008IV66Q Hepa Filter, For Bagless Stick Shark Vacuum Model #ep601s. ...

divx 7.0 pro
iam searching the latest version of divx 7.0 pro with an audio codec. many thx if someone could post it. In article <4a2d8a57$0$66912$afc38c87@news7.united-newsserver.de>, kappa23 <guidance@nowhere.com> wrote: > iam searching the latest version of divx 7.0 pro with an audio codec. > many thx if someone could post it. Try Google. -- Send responses to the relevant news group rather than email to me. E-mail sent to this address may be devoured by my very hungry SPAM filter. Due to Google's refusal to prevent spammers from posting messages through their servers, I of...

Mozilla composer vs Sea Monkey composer
MAC OS 10.4.11 For years I have used Mozilla Composer for constructing and uploading web pages for my site. That has been my only use for Mozilla (for browsing I use Firefox, Safari and Opera (in that order). Mozilla has not been supported for some time which has not bothered me because of my limited use of it. They recommend Sea Monkey. I could not get that to work properly on this machine and stopped trying some time ago. I decided to try Sea Monkey on old Dell laptop and it works fine there. For all practical purposes in my limited experience it appears very similar to Firefox and Netsc...

Compose a document in a different database.
Hi All,=20 I am trying to create an action button in a form that will allow the user t= o create a document in another database. I've tried @Command([Compose]; se= rver : database ; form ; width : height) to no avail. I've also tried @Com= mand( [FileOpenDatabase]; server : database ; viewName ; key ; newinstance= ; temporary ) before the compose, also to no avail. I'm using Lotus Notes= 6.5=20 Has anyone successfully done this? If so, can you post results for me?=20 Thanks,=20 Tom Taylor ...

Moovida Media Center 1.0.2 Release
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------080404050608040700020007 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Dear Python users, The Moovida team is happy to announce the release of Moovida Media Center 1.0.2, code-named "Acid Rain". Moovida, formerly known as Elisa, is a cross-platform and open-source Media Center written in Python. It uses GStreamer [1] for media playback and pigment [2] to create an appealing and intuitive user interface. This release is a lightweight release, meaning it is pushed through our a...

BRAND NEW SPECTRUM RELEASE ON CASSETTE
Hi all... CRONOSOFT.co.uk is announcing a BRAND NEW NEVER SEEN BEFORE Spectrum release... ************************************ >>> *** ROUGH JUSTICE *** >>> by Jonathan Cauldwell ************************************ A slick arcade shooter/puzzler, with a great 128K soundtrack. PRICE: �2.99 + shipping Order online at http://www.cronosoft.co.uk with PAYPAL in GBP / Euros / US$ (or manually with NOCHEX in pounds) *********************************** Here's the storyline... Intergalatic bounty hunter and cyborg, Mansfield Rough, vanished while in a remote part of the gal...

ANNOUNCE: SCons goes beta w/release 0.90, adds Visual Studio support
SCons is a software construction tool (build tool, or make tool) written in Python. It is based on the design which won the Software Carpentry build tool competition in August 2000. SHAMELESS PLUG: Come attend the SCons BOF at the O'Reilly Open Source convention, Thursday, July 10th from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2003/view/e_sess/4346 Beta version 0.90 of SCons has been released and is available for download from the SCons web site: http://www.scons.org/ Or through the download link at the SCons project page at Sour...

Ongoing FM Pro Server crashing
Hello again... For almost a year I have been trying to resolve a problem at a client site where some databases are being hosted by FM Pro Server and 30 to 40 clients running FM Pro 5.5 / 6.0 are accessing them. Periodically, sometimes dailiy, other times once a week - communication with thse server is lost and FM Pro Server has stopped sering the databases. If I stop/start the service - nothing happens, if I re-start the server - it all comes back - though some of the time, the main file is damaged and requires some form of repair. This repair is usually effected by opening the samaged file i...

Scanner Pro app
Anyone worked out how to save a scan with the excellent http://readdle.com/products/scannerpro/ to the Camera roll or iCloud photo stream? I only see options to save to Google Drive or DropBox. TIA, Jamie Kahn Genet -- If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate. On 2014-04-09 02:27:19 +0000, jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz (Jamie Kahn Genet) said: > Anyone worked out how to save a scan with the excellent > http://readdle.com/products/scannerpro/ to the Camera roll or iCloud > photo stream? I only see options to save to Google Drive or Dr...

ANN:CopyFlash 2.3 Released
CopyFlash 2.3 Released ================= CopyFlash is now compatible with all versions of Clarion from CW20 to Clarion 6. It will place a copy button on a browse and also work in batch mode, with the following features: ***Copy all related child records. The developer can choose which ones to include. ***Two operation modes: Open the update form before copy or just do a straight copy without editing. ***Copy within the same file or copy to another set of parent/child files. ***Autoincrement is automatically handled by both modes. ***Actions to take after a record is copied: 1) Delete the ...

Yii PHP framework 1.0.2 is released
We are very pleased to announce the release of Yii Framework v1.0.2! You can download this new release from the Yii download site: http://www.yiiframework.com/download/ In this release, we included about 40 enhancements and 10 bug fixes. We implemented the behavior feature that can be used to enhance existing components (e.g. application, model) in a plug-in-and-use approach. We introduced several improvements to the already sophisticated ActiveRecord feature, including the newly implemented scenario-based massive attribute assignment feature, the support for on-the-fly relational query opt...

Is there an utility / add on allowing automatic save model in Pro/E?
Greetings: Awhile ago, I come across an utility allowing Pro/E to save file automatically. Unfortunately, I manage to lost it due to a HD crash. Does anyone have an idea where I can find this util again? Thanks in advance for your time and help. ...

Trying to get rid of IBM Classic Displaywrite Composer 5 in box $10
AUCTIONS - lots of old school IBM and other (amiga, cbm, Atari) goodness. See the Microsoft Bob auction for instance. Heh. Bob. IBM DISPLAYWRITE 5 http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/83785304 Kings Quest V Roberta Williams Sierra Classic CD http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/83785398 Zork Grand Inquisition Infocom Activision CDROM http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/83302065 ALSO FOR AUCTION: Bill The Cat from BLOOM COUNTY comic ! Large plush doll! http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/83160692 Disney's THE LITTLE MERMAID VH...

Generate a monotone ringtone / MidiNotate and ??
I've just discovered MidiNotate and have worked on a tune a bit. What I'd like to do is generate a .mid file that contains just one instrument out of the bunch. It appears that MidNotate will allow one to capture the notes from a sound file and separate the sounds into instrument parts, it doesn't seem to allow you to save an instrument part in a .mid file by itself. Are there other tools / approaches someone might recommend? My end goal this time is to generate a monotone ringtone. Thanks, Fred ...

XUP Virtex-II Pro "invalid target architecture"
I just installed and updated both the EDK and ISE 7.1 I'm using the XUP Virtex-II Pro, and downloaded the accompanying BSB package. When I generate a design using BSB (selecting the XUP as a design platform of course) I notice two things: A second DDR memory is added to the peripheral list, altough I have no idea where it comes from and what it does (it's called DDR-DRAM<something>). However, the biggest problem is that I cannot start the bitstream generation, it quits immediatly with: ERROR:MDT - Invalid target architecture 'xc2vp30ff896-7' ERROR:MDT - Invalid target ...

Active Quattro Pro Newsgroups
Are there any active Quattro Pro newsgroups? I'm looking to discuss some problems I have with Quattro Pro 9 but the only newsgroups I can find with relevant names seem to be defunct. Thanks, Nigel Nigel <useweb@nospam.com> wrote: : Are there any active Quattro Pro newsgroups? I'm looking to discuss some : problems I have with Quattro Pro 9 but the only newsgroups I can find : with relevant names seem to be defunct. : Thanks, : Nigel Unfortunately, Quattro is probably as defunct as the newsgroups. It was for years my favorite spreadsheet. But, reality ...