VB Midi VB Midi VB Midi VB Midi VB Midi Midi Midi Midi

Midi Midi Midi Midi Midi Midi Midi Midi
VB6 Direct3D  VB6 Direct3D  VB6 Direct3D  VB6 Direct3D
Visual Basic Source code to run All Sound Functions
Operates in DirectX7  DirectX8  DirectX9  Direct3D 10  Direct3D 11
Full MiDi Mapping Functions, MultiMedia Sound And Video
MiDI, Wave, Mod, MPG3, MPG4 Formats
Builtin Sine, Square, Triangle, Square Wave Oscilators
Complete sound Recording and Playback Functions
http://www.binaural.info/vbsndpro/vbsndpro.htm
comp.music.midi 3004 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

[ANN] MidiToX 1.0: MIDI to WAV, MIDI to MP3, MIDI to OGG and MIDI to WMA made easy!
MidiToX http://www.miditox.com/ provides an innovative, convenient solution to the old problem of turning MIDI music into an audio format which can be burnt to conventional audio CDs (WAV), uploaded to a web site for consistent, high quality playback or carried around with a portable player (MP3, OGG, WMA). Using the free MidiToX client, you connect to our server, upload MID and RMI files and get back high quality audio files on the desired format (WAV, MP3, OGG or WMA). All audio processing is done by the server. The MIDI files are played on digital GS hardware and the audio ...

[ANN] MidiToX 1.0: MIDI to WAV, MIDI to MP3, MIDI to OGG and MIDI to WMA made easy!
MidiToX http://www.miditox.com/ provides an innovative, convenient solution to the old problem of turning MIDI music into an audio format which can be burnt to conventional audio CDs (WAV), uploaded to a web site for consistent, high quality playback or carried around with a portable player (MP3, OGG, WMA). Using the free MidiToX client, you connect to our server, upload MID and RMI files and get back high quality audio files on the desired format (WAV, MP3, OGG or WMA). All audio processing is done by the server. The MIDI files are played on digital GS hardware and the audio is transferred directly to disk through a digital interface, without ever crossing into the analog domain (no quantization noise, distortion or artefacts added). Regards, MidiToX.com http://www.miditox.com/ A service by Polyhedric.com, http://www.polyhedric.com/ ...

[ANN] MidiToX 1.0: MIDI to WAV, MIDI to MP3, MIDI to OGG and MIDI to WMA made easy!
MidiToX http://www.miditox.com/ provides an innovative, convenient solution to the old problem of turning MIDI music into an audio format which can be burnt to conventional audio CDs (WAV), uploaded to a web site for consistent, high quality playback or carried around with a portable player (MP3, OGG, WMA). Using the free MidiToX client, you connect to our server, upload MID and RMI files and get back high quality audio files on the desired format (WAV, MP3, OGG or WMA). All audio processing is done by the server. The MIDI files are played on digital GS hardware and the audio is transferre...

MIDI track to midi guitar
I have a Yamaha EZ-AG "midi guitar," and I want to be able to send a single-instrument MIDI track from my PC to my Yamaha EZ-AG and have the EZ-AG play it back with whichever of the EZ-AG sounds I have selected on it, rather than the MIDI sound sent from the computer. I hope this is clear enough. I'll try and restate it: I want the computer to send the MIDI notes to the MIDI guitar, and I want the MIDI guitar to play those notes, using the guitar sounds I have chosen from the EZ-AG, rather than the MIDI instrument sent from the computer. Yamaha support have told me this isn&#...

ste znali da marc 4 midi ima 2 in midi i 2 out midi
to jest 16 puta 2 in midi ili ti 32 kanala i 16 puta 2 midi out ili ti 32 kanala + audio bla bla bla ...

MIDI
Who does know some Delphi code to play MIDI. I do not mean code to play *.MID file but code to play MIDI 'events' directly from the program. I'm writing a program to teach chords and scales on a keyboard. I display them but I also want to make them 'hearable'. Fons. ...

MIDI
Where is the MIDI port on an iMac?? This is one thing I've noticed missing. Or can it be that you have to buy an adapter for MIDI devices like a Korg? In article <WciWb.726$ss.22490@bcandid.telisphere.com>, GreyCloud <mist@Cumulus.com> wrote: > Where is the MIDI port on an iMac?? This is one thing I've noticed > missing. Or can it be that you have to buy an adapter for MIDI devices > like a Korg? > Many of the newer MIDI devices are now USB, but if you have an older one, or one not USB, you can get a midi-usb adapter for about $40 Lloyd "Lloy...

MIDI
Any chance anyone has written an interactive front end for Timidity? Jim L via the eCS 1.2r version of OS/2 -- One class of person should NEVER be allowed to run a nation - anyone who wants to. inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote: > Any chance anyone has written an interactive front end for Timidity? Just use Timidity MCD and then you won't need one. It will integrate into the WPS (and you can use the standard MIDI player in the Multimedia folder). That's what I use here. Are you having any specific problems? You'll definitely want to grab some patch files to start off. Look for "eawpats". They've got the best sounding samples and provide all the instruments you could need. -- [Reverse the parts of the e-mail address to reply.] In <RpWdnSIrNbnE5ITYnZ2dnUVZ_oidnZ2d@comcast.com>, on 09/26/06 at 12:03 PM, Marty <net.comcast@martyamodeo> said: >Just use Timidity MCD and then you won't need one. It will integrate >into the WPS (and you can use the standard MIDI player in the Multimedia >folder). That's what I use here. >Are you having any specific problems? You'll definitely want to grab >some patch files to start off. Look for "eawpats". They've got the >best sounding samples and provide all the instruments you could need. How do you set up Timidity? Alan -- ---------------------------------------------------------------------...

midi
Bonjour, Je lis =E7a et l=E0 que les son =E9mis par le systeme sont 'midi'... Qu'en est il r=E9ellement ? Parce midi ce n'est pas que "BipBip" ;-) Alors je ne demande pas =E0 mon T3 de reprobuire le son d'un Steinway ou=20 d'un Stradivarius, mais qu'es-t'il possible de faire ? Polyphonie ? et=20 autre... Merci Chris Je ne sais pas si un T3 peut faire du son midi mais je sais que mon Treo600 peut faire du son midi (certain fichiers). Peut-etre, vous pouvez utitlisez un logiciels qui sauve vous fichiers midi PC sur votre T3 si votre...

Midi
Hi all, I want doing following. In the background should play a midi file. That's not the problem but when the midi file is played another one should start automatically. During playing the first midi file the second should be downloaded and so on. What I don't know is when the midi file is played and when I should start the next midi file. Anybody can help? John Is this possible and ...

MIDI
Hi, MIDI Data and Matlab. What tools are there to read and write Midi - Files? ...

MIDI
Hi All, I hear (but don't know if it's true) 10.3 includes a hidden MIDI 'keyboard' of some sorts... Does anyone know if it's true, and if so, where it might be found? Thanks! Erik Erik <erik@mydeja.com> wrote: > I hear (but don't know if it's true) 10.3 includes a hidden MIDI > 'keyboard' of some sorts... There is a GM (General Midi) soundset built in. You can access this from more or less expensive applications. Try "iPiano", which you can download from Apple. V. -- email: lastname at cs utk edu homepage: www cs utk edu til...

MIDI = DMX on my European MIDI module?
Hm, I don't know how to be succinct in asking this question, but I'll try my best anyway... I recently bought a French-made MIDI module and in the rear where the MIDI connections are, or should be, there are three five-pin connectors, each labeled MIDI, but... instead of the regular IN-THRU-OUT trio we're used to seeing here in the States, these are labeled OUT-OUT-DMX. I know this is redundant, but this is what the layout looks like.... OUT OUT DMX O O O |___________________| MIDI I...

Midi displays, and remote midi messages.
I am looking for midi programs that display graphics as the music plays. Lava by Creative is a good example. Does anyone know of any other programs like this? I also need a program that will interpret midi into keyboard commands. Anyone know of a program for this? ...

converting midi 1 to midi 0
I recently purchased a Young Chang piano with a Piano Disc player that only uses 31/2 floppys. I have downloaded music but when I place it in the piano disc player a message appears to convert from midi 1 to midi 0. How do I convert music that is a midi 1 file to a midi 0 file? "Marsh" <WLGarland@aol.com> wrote in message news:1160363752.540343.112690@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... > How do I convert music that is a midi 1 file to a midi 0 file? Go to Gunter Naglers page http://www.gnmidi.com/ On his freeware page download "Midi1to0" ------------------------...

2 keyboards with midi out, one midi in
I'm relatively new to midi, so forgive it this is too evident. I have two master midi keyboards, nothing fancy, cheapo, one a Fatar, Both keyboards have one Midi-out. Now I would like to run these two keyboards into a midi-in. (In this case a NI B4 - Hammond B3 simulation). How can this be achieved? -- Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku_at_kukulies_org Christoph Kukulies wrote: >I'm relatively new to midi, so forgive it this is too evident. > >I have two master midi keyboards, nothing fancy, cheapo, one a Fatar, >Both keyboards have one Midi-out. > >Now I woul...

feed midi out back into midi in and record it?
Hi, can you redirect the midi output from a sequencer to the midi input of another sequencer and record it? I want to play a midi file with noteworthy composer or any other sequencer and record the midi data on another sequencer like cakewalk. Is this possible? thanks for any replies. Ramon Schalleck wrote: >Hi, > >can you redirect the midi output from a sequencer to the midi input of >another sequencer and record it? > >I want to play a midi file with noteworthy composer or any other sequencer >and record the midi data on another sequencer like cakewalk. > >...

USB Midi
For a grand total of $0.00 I just inherited some kind of Turtle Beach USB MIDI interface. It's a blue thing (Part No. TB450-3600-01) with a midi IN and OUT port. But I don't see any references to it and I don't know if Linux recognizes it. It doesn't seem to... Vendor-ID is 0x10f5, Product-ID 0x3, Revision 0.9, Mfgr "Voyetra Turtle Beach Inc." But how would I know if it works or not? ...

Audio MIDI Setup hangs on the MIDI tab
Hi, When I run the Audio MIDI setup and click on the MIDI tab to scan for MIDI devices, then the application hangs. I used to have a default device installed. I'm not sure what has happened to it. Applications, such as AU Lab and Metro used to work with the default driver set up (but no MIDI interface hooked up). But suddenly all MIDI applications stopped to work (they hang too) and I traced the problem to the MIDI device settings. Is there a way to reset the MIDI device settings? I have tried removing the preferences for the Audio MIDI Setup in the Preferences folder, but it didn't...

Java MIDI output device to MIDI Yoke.
Hello. I want to send Midi note from my Java application to another commercial music application (FruityLoop). I use the Midi Yoke to make the loop from the Output To the Input and It works fine except for MIDI from my Java APP. When I play MIDI with the MidiPlayer example from jsresources.org I choose the Yoke Midi output device but the music still play in the speakers. MidiPlayer found the Yoke output port but look like using the default Ouput. Is it a bug in the sample ? I use JDK 1.3 but I also try with 1.4.1 and I have the same result. Any one have use the MIDI YOKE Mapper with Java ?...

MIDI on a G4 PowerBook/MIDI to USB cable
Two related questions about MIDI and G4 PowerBooks: 1. DOes a PowerNook have a built-in sound card that can interprep MIDI data -- so that you caN USE A MUSIC SEQUENCING PROGRAM AND HEAR THE OUTPUT WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY an external sound mosule of any kind. I'm guessing the answer is yes, because otherwise, Garabge Band wouldn;t work. Second, if the answer is yes, is there any kind of cable I can get that would let me plug a dumb MIDI keyboard -- I own one -- into the PowerNook -- i.e., with a MIDI connector at one end and a USB or FireWiere connector on the other? In article <112...

Midi?
How can I export (save on disk 1.44) midi file with VST (edirol orchestra) - I work in Nuendo, and put in Roland synth? When I did that, in Roland I lose VST? Sorry about my english... Thank you... ...

Portable midi communication with external midi instruments?
Hi, I've searched around a bit, but haven't found an answer to this. I've got a couple of instruments that I'd like to plug into my computer and record the midi input. The Java Sound api doesn't detect my external midi instruments, even if I can use them from other programs on my computer, Jfugue uses the java sound api. Jmusic uses Midishare for external midi connections, which is one option. But I've got OS X and XP (and Linux), and I'd really like to be able to just use java/jar libraries. Is it possible? -- -asbjxrn ...

midi???
hello everybody ,i wish to gather a tiny tidbit of personal info.. how many of us in the atari field use midi on the machines? i am writing midi program and want suggestions and beta -testers. charles ...

Web resources about - VB Midi VB Midi VB Midi VB Midi VB Midi Midi Midi Midi - comp.music.midi

MIDI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MIDI allows multiple instruments to be played from a single controller, which makes stage setups much more portable. This system fits into a ...

MIDI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MIDI allows multiple instruments to be played from a single controller, which makes stage setups much more portable. This system fits into a ...

MIDI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MIDI allows multiple instruments to be played from a single controller, which makes stage setups much more portable. This system fits into a ...

Le Canal du Midi en Languedoc : Page d'accueil
Site consacré à l'étude historique, technique et pratique du Canal du Midi. Vous trouverez sur ce site tous les renseignements que vous recherchez ...

MIDI db
MIDI db Alternative Blues Country Dance EDM Hip Hop Rap Pop Punk Rock RnB Soul Themes Free MIDI Tracks & Karaoke Song Files New Free MIDI Files ...

Région Midi-Pyrénées
Le Conseil régional Rappel historique L’hôtel de Région La décentralisation Le fonctionnement L’assemblée Régionale Les groupes politiques Le ...

Canal du Midi - Canal Latéral à la Garonne - Canal des Deux Mers
Tourisme, Histoire et Actualité sur le Canal des deux mers. Constitue du Canal du Midi classé patrimoine de l'humanité et du Canal Latéral à ...

Midi Olympique (@midi_olympique) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Midi Olympique @ midi_olympique ...

App Store - Little MIDI Machine
Get Little MIDI Machine on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

The MIDI Piano Instructor : box and LEDs bar on top of the piano keyboard - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
This is my MIDI Piano Instructor. This thing (top left in the picture) drives a bar of LEDs placed on top of a regular or electronic piano keyboard. ...