802.1x PEAP Windows XP and Windows 2000

I have a working 802.1x model setup in our enterprise on both our wired
network and our wireless network.  We are experiencing strange problems
related to drive mappings not showing up, global policies not being push
ed down to clients properly, long unexplainable delays with
authentication attempts, etc.

I have not found any really good resources for 802.1x tweaks.  We have
the basic concept working, but I am very hesitant about rolling this a
large number of users.

I would appreciate any information or resources that anyone can point me
to.  Thx!

-mike
0
Michael
4/13/2005 7:44:12 PM
comp.networking.windows 3090 articles. 0 followers. Kgoings (6) is leader. Post Follow