Can't access Yahoo games via proxy and can't access Pop3 mail

Hi...

I have two Pc's. One connects directly to the internet while the other PC
connects to the one with internet connection. I'm sharing the internet
connection via proxy using Wingate.

MY question is, how come the other PC can't access Yahoo games ? Is it
because of the Java applet ?
It states something like firewall and a few other reasons which i can't
remember...anyone knows ?

And another thing, i can't access my Pop3 mail and Smtp mail server via
proxy connection...again...i'm using Wingate.

Pls advise.

Thanks.

Rgds,

Kevin

0
Kevin
7/3/2003 8:24:33 AM
comp.networking.windows 3090 articles. 0 followers. Kgoings (6) is leader. Post Follow